Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Extra Terrestrials/UFO's (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Battle Of LA UFO: Stunning New Photo Enhancements

Battle Of LA UFO: Stunning New Photo Enhancements Story and picture enhancements by Steven Lacey 8-31-5 An alien craft flew over Los Ange…

Started by CHRISTINA

0 Mar 2, 2014

Planetary Activation Organization (PAO)

Planetary Activation Organization (PAO) Introduction by Sheldan Nidle We have to see all the things that are now happening as…

Started by CHRISTINA

1 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by CHRISTINA

Jupiter Sized Object Discovered Next to the Sun

A Spherical Object the Size of Jupiter Discovered Next to the Sun and imaged by Helioviewer June 17–18 COR1-B (2013-06-17 00:05:18 – 2013-…

Started by CHRISTINA

1 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by CHRISTINA

CitizenHearingMedia

CitizenHearingMedia uploaded a video 12 hours ago 6:30 Extra Terrestrial Tampering with US Nuclear Weapons 301 viewsCapt. Robert Salas (…

Started by CHRISTINA

3 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by CHRISTINA

David Wilcock Meets ETs Member Exclusive Rumor - First Contact has been going on since 2012

I got this from a forum, I'm not an exclusive member of his website, so this may be a rumor, I don't know, He says he will write more about…

Started by Maia Makalii

4 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Marie

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure ~ Remarkable Revelations Undercut By Distressing Disinformation

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure Remarkable Revelations Undercut By Distressing Disinformation May 17, 2013 Although I was repeatedly invited…

Started by CHRISTINA

0 May 23, 2013

'Alien' skulls excavated in Mexico deliberately warped, scientists say ( I say its the smoking gun)

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2012/12/21/alien-like-skulls-excavated-in-mexico/

Started by simpleman

6 May 17, 2013
Reply by ૐ Daisy ૐ

We Come In Peace...

Is anyone else out there staggered by the revelations that emerged from the recent Citizen Committee on Disclosure hearings, but even more…

Started by CHRISTINA

0 May 12, 2013

ECETI on Disclosure

Disclosure I have been asked repeatedly why I am not getting behind some of the Disclosure Projects and documentaries. Whereas in the past…

Started by CHRISTINA

9 May 8, 2013
Reply by CHRISTINA

A Pleiadian Understanding in Infiltration, Censorship and Control of Ufology

A Pleiadian Understanding in Infiltration, Censorship and Control of Ufology By James Gilliland Ufology has been one of the most infiltra…

Started by CHRISTINA

4 May 6, 2013
Reply by CHRISTINA

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service