Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Channeling (2,238)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SaLuSa Sirian Update Dec 22/08

SaLuSa 22-December-2008 Already you are commenting on how quickly this year has gone, and indeed you are sensing that it is going twice as…

Started by Martin

0 Dec 22, 2008

Positivity!!!

Hello, I have just been reading many posts on this forum to do with channelling, the conderation of light or federation of light, there se…

Started by Scootiep

11 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

SaLuSa Sirian Update Dec 19/08

SaLuSa 19-December-2008 Dear Ones, as you draw nearer to your festive celebrations, so we observe a gentle blossoming of the pink ray of l…

Started by Martin

0 Dec 19, 2008

Message from Atmos on 12/17/2008 by Mike Quinsey

Posted in: Atmos, Galactic Federation, Mike Quinsey Atmos 17-December-2008 I come with gratitude and thanks to you all for your efforts t…

Started by Martin

9 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by H.R. Pufnstuf

How does channeling work

How this channeling thing work i wonder i dont understand how can you have all clear complete answers or a conversasion like you are chatti…

Started by Martin

11 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by torz

channeling Andromeda

Hi, I have posted this a few times in other places but havent seemed to recieve any concrete answers. Does anyone have any advice on how I…

Started by Andromeda

1 Dec 16, 2008

Nuke Mecca A Prediction. Just a Story?

Hi .. I don't wish to scare anyone .. but i found this info somewhere ... On January 1st 2009 While many Americans are sleeping off the new…

Started by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

4 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Ullan

Message from Channelled Automatic Writings (9 Dec 08 4:24PM) Updated

Okay, I've gotten a message from my automatic writings an hour ago. They wish to make it known to as many as possible. I will scan the pag…

Started by RL

10 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by RL

could autowriting be similar to a technique called Technical Remote viewing

Hi Guys, Have you ever listen about a technique called remote viewing i am confused if this is similar to remote viewing, that is a kind of…

Started by Golden_Angel_K

3 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Golden_Angel_K

SaLuSa channeling from Mike Quinsey, Dec 8th '08

SaLuSa 08-December-2008 There is no doubt that you have successfully reached a Light quotient that is rapidly moving you forward, and be…

Started by Nightfable

4 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Rosie

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service