Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Blossom Goodchild (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blossom Goodchild - FOL 12th April

14 . April 12th. Happy Easter! That’s what we say down here anyway. I don’t expect the Easter bunny has bounced high enough to say hello t…

Started by Rigormortis

11 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

BLOSSOM AND WHITE CLOUDS READINGS

Blossom is available for one on one readings with White Cloud at her home in Noosa. They are very much on a soul level and often appropri…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

1 Apr 15, 2009

I FELT THE NEED TO POST THIS LAST PAGE OUT OF SNAPSHOT BLOSSOM GOODCHILDS EBOOK

This is one of the videos a new member to my site channeled a while ago, he has only just now discovered about all this when he saw The Fed…

0 Apr 14, 2009

Happy Easter! That’s what we say down here anyway. I don’t expect the Easter bunny has bounced high enough to say hello to you guys up there!

April 12th.Blossom Goodchilds channeling The Federation of Light You know, there are people down here who do not believe of your existenc…

0 Apr 12, 2009

MY POST TODAY ON BLOSSOMS BLOG

I have been observing myself! this is how I know what is happening, I let go of what I THINK I should do and follow what my heart FEELS li…

12 Apr 12, 2009

I felt inspired to send Blossom my love in an email tonight and she replied that she has just printed out this!

Well this is a bit out of the blue. I have just finished tea, and I felt a very strong pulsating in my third eye space and as if I was be…

38 Apr 9, 2009

Blossom Goodchild I knew instantly that it was the energy of 'JESUS'. The voice was calming and passive. There were not a great amount of words spoken, but they were words of great reassurance

Over the last five years it has come about (with my permission of course) that other energies have chosen to use me as their vessel in whi…

0 Apr 9, 2009

APRIL 4TH THE FEDERATION OF LIGHTS ADVICE ON HANDELING THEIR FREQUENCY WHEN THEY SAY HELLO!

Find more videos like this on THE LIGHT OF GRACE SHINES DOWN INTO YOUR HEARTS April 4th. Hello! Well, not long now until many of us on…

3 Apr 4, 2009

Welcome everyone to April 1st.

It seems that we are being encouraged to hear and talk from a differrent place than we are accustomed these days. Our hearts. Mmm! Yes, I…

1 Apr 1, 2009

The Federation of lights March 29th Channeling The heart never has doubts. It is not possible

. March 29th. Hello my friends. We didn’t make it yesterday, but I think that was more to do with my energy being a little flat as opposed…

3 Mar 29, 2009

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service