Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Blossom Goodchild (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BLOSSOM TAKES A BREAK~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT~

July 4th Hello everyone. I did channell today.. but I am trying to work through some stuff regarding these weekly channellings and it turn…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

5 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Ismail

MORE ON THE CROP CIRCLES, THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT, BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

Gemini Twins Crop Circle 21 Jun 09 July 2nd. (just! ... 12.18 am ) It’s late, and I should be going to bed, yet I thought I’d pop i…

3 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Simone

You are speaking IN LIGHT. We are not a person or people. We have only Light form.THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT,BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

www.blossomgoodchild.com June 21st. How shall we begin today? I wonder what will be on these pages when we have finished our communicat…

9 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

MANY OF YOU ARE WHERE YOU ARE NOW,BECAUSE YOU CAME TO ASSIST. THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT,BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

www.blossomgoodchild.com 29. June 13th. Hello my friends. As I was tuning in … I was presented with a velvet red rose, which then tu…

1 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Martin

THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT, BLOSSOM GOODCHILD, YOU ARE YOUR OWN ELECTRIC GENERATOR.

www.blossomgoodchild.com June 7th. Hi again. I’ll hand this straight over to you this morning. Greetings to you also dearest one. It i…

7 Jun 8, 2009

6TH JUNE REASON FOR CROP CIRCLES, THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT, BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

www.blossomgoodchild.com June 6th. Good morrow my friends! It is always exciting to start a channelling with you and see what’s on the m…

7 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Andy (UK)

May 31st. THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT, BLOSSOM GOODCHILD Lightness lifts you up where you belong?

www.blossomgoodchild.com We are ready to begin. Yep, I can feel that quite strongly … off you go … (not literally, a colloquial express…

15 Jun 3, 2009

DOCTORS REQUEST DISCLOSURE AND THE FEDERATION OF LIGHTS MAY 30TH CHANNELLING, BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

Breaking News! UFO Sweden is releasing thousands of UFO files beginning May 9-10, 2009, according to a news story in Swedish online news ma…

2 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Kihanyaking

No connection took place today ... so I decided to open up 'The Bridge' and see what extract it presented to offer you. The Federation of Light

www.blossomgoodchild.com No connection took place today ... so I decided to open up 'The Bridge' and see what extract it presented to off…

8 May 25, 2009
Reply by Shital

MAY 23RD THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT,BLOSSOM GOODCHILD 'I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THE RAIN HAS GONE'

May 23rd. ‘I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THE RAIN HAS GONE’ It’s raining here in ‘sunny Noosa’. The song ‘I can see clearly now the rain has gon…

1 May 24, 2009

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service