Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Blossom Goodchild (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Federation of Light resumes communication.

1. Feb 21st 2009. I am going to try because I can feel something going on in my heart and my mind; I’m just not sure what. I ask that if yo…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

6 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

Blossoms latest channeling (Nov. 15th) is independently confirmed by Sanats Consciousness Research

I just finished reading Blossoms latest channeling, and I am a bit excited because it actually confirms my own research to such a large deg…

Started by Sanat

14 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Rocanon

MIKE QUINCEY INTERVIEW WITH BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

Interview with Mike Quincey . "CONNECTING THE LIGHT" FRIDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 10.00PM GMT. (Sat 28th 8am Queensland Australia.) To listen live…

0 Feb 14, 2009

HAPPY VALANTINES DAY/AQUARIUS DAY, FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

BLOSSOM GOODCHILD SHARING THE MESSAGE OF LOVE LIGHT & LAUGHTER. A warm welcome to all who visit my blog. Make sure you check out my w…

1 Feb 14, 2009

GEORG KAVASSILAS,BLOSSOM GOODCHILD, AT ODDS WITH EACHOTHER? everylightbody knows blossom,how many know george?

ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by buddha boy

7 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by JIM4HOPE

HOW YOU INTERACT WITH ONE ANOTHER. YOU CHOOSE HOW YOUR WORLD WILL BE. BY YOUR INTERACTION WITH EACH ONE. THAT IS HOW THE PLAN WORKS.

13. NOV 29th. Higher and lower Frequencies Hello! Me here!! Looking forward to today’s communication with you … as always. It’s interesting…

0 Feb 7, 2009

Learn to be in control of yourselves. This is to include: thoughts, behaviours and attitudes

Remember when Blossom wanted to print out snapshot and FOL said. If this feels necessary for you,although we would say that there is so muc…

2 Feb 5, 2009

WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO BLOSSOM FROM WHITE CLOUD

I was woken up at 3am one morning and felt like printing some extra copies of snaphot (Blossoms Ebook channeled by FOL) Out of 145 pages th…

0 Feb 5, 2009

New audio on Blossoms Blog of White Cloud talking to a group

There is a great audio Blossom has just put up on her blog, go to blossomgoodchild.com and select blog Ok. Now, probably no-one will beli…

3 Feb 4, 2009

WHO ARE THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT

Find more videos like this on THE LIGHT OF GRACE SHINES DOWN INTO YOUR HEARTS THE BRIDGE BLOSSOMS FIRST FOL BOOK Today I would like to t…

4 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by H.R. Pufnstuf

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service