Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awareness (760)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Accessing What You Need Now By Natalie Glasson

Accessing What You Need Now By Natalie Glasson Lord Melchizedek .... Greetings, I am Lord Melchizedek, the overseer and Logos of t…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Sep 1, 2018

The Answers Are All In The Ocean Of Love In Your Heart...And...A Secret for Uplifting Your Consciousness By Shanta Gabriel...And..A Gift of Frequency – Clearing Limiting Beliefs By Melanie Beckler

The Answers Are All In The Ocean Of Love In Your Heart By Ann Albers Allow an Ocean of Love to Carry You Message from the Angels....…

0 Sep 1, 2018

Transmuting Negative Energies Into Positives By Tercy Logan ... And ... Removing Spiritual Blockages By Melanie Beckler ... And ... Talequah speaks (Mama Whale)…By Gillian MacBeth-Louthan

TRANSMUTING NEGATIVE ENERGIES INTO POSITIVES & MANIFEST MORE EFFECTIVELY. Affirmation: My Mighty I AM Presence, Beloved God, My He…

0 Aug 28, 2018

Love is the Greatest Healer By Shanta Gabriel

Love is the Greatest Healer By Shanta Gabriel You Are A Beacon of Light We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The…

0 Aug 26, 2018

An Experience and Reminder of Your Purpose On Earth ... And ... Enhancing Your Personal God Essence By Ronna Herman ... And ...There Is No Need To Fight For Or Against Anything

An Experience and Reminder of Your Purpose On Earth Allow yourself to sit peacefully content in experiencing your solid material reality…

0 Aug 8, 2018

Know Thy Self & Allow Your Light To Shine Brighter Now ! By Blossom Goodchild ... And ... The Full Power of Enthusiasm By Melanie Beckler...And...Life Flows Easily When We Return To Our Natural State

Know Thy Self & Allow Your Light To Shine Brighter Now ! By Blossom Goodchild Federation Of Light Message On July 21st, 2018 Hel…

0 Aug 2, 2018

How To Expand Consciousness By Tercy Logan ... And ... Keep Your Heart Open! By Ann Albers ... And ... The Fulcrum of your Future By Gillian MacBeth-Louthan

HOW TO EXPAND CONSCIOUSNESS BY TERCY LOGAN Live on the Event Horizon between Thought and Silence. “Be mindful of your self-talk; it’s…

0 Jul 7, 2018

You Can Live In Divine Love Right Now ! By Ann Albers...And...Invocation To Clear and Release Emotions That No Longer Serve You...And...The Answers Are Within You By Shanta Gabriel

You Can Live In Divine Love Right Now ! By Ann Albers Hi Dear Friends!Divine Love is so much more than human love... and it feels amazin…

0 Jun 29, 2018

No Matter What - Be Grateful! By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Archangel Metatron On Auric Integrity Via James Tyberonn ... And ... Mother God - I Am You !

Be Grateful - No Matter What By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to pr…

0 Jun 19, 2018

We Are All One By Tercy Logan ... And ... Lift In Love & Respond to Change In An Empowered Way...And...It's Time To Take An Honest Look At What Brings You Joy! By Ann Albers

They Live In The Present By Tercy Logan Many animals have ascended quickly in comparison with humans. One of the reasons is that they…

0 Jun 18, 2018

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service