Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awareness (760)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

~ Emergency Appeal ~ Please Assist In Stopping The California Fires

~ Emergency Appeal ~ Assist In Stopping The California Fires   California is again experiencing ferocious wildfires and what is expect…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Nov 12, 2018

Healing For The Ages By Emmanuel Dagher ... And ... Ancient Activation Shift by Natalie Glasson ... And ... Confessions of a Spiritual Perfectionist by Matt Kahn

Healing for the Ages – November Energy Forecast By Emmanuel Dagher My friend, Thank you for meeting with me again in this way. Your pres…

0 Nov 10, 2018

The Creation Of Your Truth By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Where Did The Negative Ego Come From? By Tercy Logan

The Creation Of Your Truth By Archangel Michael Via  Natalie Glasson In love, truth and blessings, I, Archangel Michael, extend my…

0 Nov 5, 2018

Opening the Door to God's Love By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... You Are The Power of Love By Yael & Doug Powell ... And ... A 20 Minute Process That Creates Great Peace By Dr Paul Haider

Opening the Door to God's Love By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to prov…

0 Oct 21, 2018

Get Crazy For Love By Yael & Doug Powell ... And ... Merge With The Light Bodies Of The Masters By Tercy Logan ... And ... Clearing Your Imprints By Shelly Dressel

Get Crazy For Love By Yael & Doug Powell The thread of the thinking mind is woven tightly to keep you under control and keep the dre…

0 Oct 15, 2018

The Joy of Fulfillment Will Be Yours By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... The Law Of Gratitude By Tercy Logan ... And ... This Is A Season Of New Hope

The Joy of Fulfillment Will Be Yours By Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Mess…

0 Sep 22, 2018

How to Create Your Reality By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Choices, Choices....By Ann Albers ... And ... You Are Never Alone By Shanta Gabriel

How to Create Your Reality By Natalie Glasson  Master El Morya..... Carrying forth divine blessings to you, I, Master El Morya, greet…

0 Sep 19, 2018

September's Earth Magic and Wisdom...By Melanie Beckler ... And ... Take 5 Deep Breaths While Smiling ... By Blossom Goodchilld ... And ... Trust From Within By Ann Albers

September's Earth Magic and Wisdom...By Melanie Beckler Melanie..... Happy September!Are you feeling the winds of change stirring wit…

0 Sep 15, 2018

3 Types of Powerful Life Energy And How to Use Them ... And ... Guidance - Are You Listening? By Ann Albers...And...Receiving Activations of Light By Melanie Beckler

3 Types of Powerful Life Energy And How to Use Them By Dr. Paul Heider “Shakti Energy – Spiritual Energy – Kundalini Energy”  Here a…

0 Sep 11, 2018

Accessing What You Need Now By Natalie Glasson

Accessing What You Need Now By Natalie Glasson Lord Melchizedek .... Greetings, I am Lord Melchizedek, the overseer and Logos of t…

0 Sep 1, 2018

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service