Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awareness (760)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

February 7, Mathew Wards channeling on asension

Description of highly evolved civilization; collective consciousness, Earth's and the universe's; ascension, individuals' and Earth's; life…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

4 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by white buffalo calf woman (twin deer mother)

Am I a friend to an alien being?

Hi y'all. Just one question in my mind concerning a friend of mine, a preacher, has a church and has been helping alot of people with all m…

Started by Kihanyaking

2 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by JSingh

I would like to say sorry

I want to apologize to everyone on this site, including Brad and Clinton. My words of late have been filled with confusion and anger, and f…

Started by Matt Wilkinson

10 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Alex

Salusa 6 Feb Gfol

points 8points SaLuSa 06-February-2009 These are times of much searching for the reasons you are experiencing such turmoil upon Earth. Yo…

Started by Niceworld

0 Feb 7, 2009

Breath out what you want to breath in...:)

..a little reference point for the day lol ...from viking wisdom which is not only viking

Started by

4 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by RL

Flow of energies

Hi Guys These last weeks I have been feeling many flow of energies through my crown chakra especially at night. Have you felt same?. Is th…

Started by Golden_Angel_K

6 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Golden_Angel_K

Need Your Positive Thoughts and Support to Get to the Land of Bananas

Dear Friends, Am looking for high vibratory thoughts and more to make my way to the land of bananas and love in New Monkeyville near the H…

Started by Missing Link

2 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Arcturian11

PAC DEPROGRAMMING

Are we in the matrix ... ?? Try this ... http://www.pacinlaw.org/introduction.php sorry if it has already been posted, but had to free…

Started by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

0 Feb 1, 2009

You are the Golden Angel - Channeling Kryon (www.kyron.com)

Had a quick search for this, couldn't find it in the forum. Sorry if I have missed it and this is a duplicate! YOU ARE THE GOLDEN ANGEL K…

Started by Rigormortis

0 Feb 1, 2009

Qustion about Deja Vu

I've been getting alot of Deja Vu and somtimes a flash of my future but i forget the future when i get a flash of the future. It happens al…

Started by Aaron

2 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Betina

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service