Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awareness (760)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forgive The World To Heal Yourself By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Extend The Violet Flames To Transmute All Discordant Energies Back Into The Creator's Pure Light ! By Patricia Cota-Robles

Forgive The World To Heal Yourself By Archangel Metatron & Natalie Glasson Greetings, beloved beacons of light upon the Earth, I…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Jul 4, 2022

Launch Yourself Onto The Energetic Platform To Use Your Sacred Senses & Power of Transmutation - By Christine Day & The Pleiadians

Launch Yourself Onto The Energetic Platform To Use Your Sacred Senses & Power of Transmutation - By Christine Day & The Pleiadi…

0 Jun 27, 2022

Earth Day & Recalibrating Our Physical Bodies By Patricia Cota-Robles

0 Apr 19, 2022

Pamela Kribbe Channeling Mother Earth

Pamela Kribbe Channeling Mother Earth Dear friends, I am the voice of Earth. Feel my energy encircling your feet and legs.  I welcome y…

0 Mar 16, 2022

The Warriors of the Rainbow Prophecy By Sonja Myriel

The Warriors of the Rainbow Prophecy By Sonja Myriel One day... there would come a time, when the earth being ravaged and polluted, th…

0 Feb 23, 2022

My Vision & Invocation For the New World We Are Creating ! By Steven Hutchinson

.. My Vision & Invocation For the New World We Are Creating ! By Steven Hutchinson ... In the full Power and Authority of My I Am G…

0 Dec 20, 2021

Calling Upon Divine Intervention For Each of You and For Gaia ! By Steven Hutchinson

Calling Upon Divine Intervention For Each of You and For Gaia ! By Steven Hutchinson I was inspired to make this channeling by answeri…

0 Dec 7, 2021

Please Join The Activation Of The Protective Field Of The White Light Creatix For 21 Days (Dec 4th-24th)

My dearly beloved family of the living light,   Each of us has been preparing for this momentous times we are NOW living in. I must apolog…

0 Dec 1, 2021

A Divine Miracle By Steven Hutchinson

A Divine Miracle By Steven Hutchinson ... Around the first weekend of November, 2021, I had to go to the ER at the VA Hospital in Memph…

0 Nov 29, 2021

Appreciating The Gift of Life By Ronna Herman

Appreciating The Gift of Life By Ronna Herman & Archangel Michael Beloved masters, you cannot even begin to imagine what magnificen…

0 Nov 3, 2021

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service