Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awareness (760)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open Your Eyes, Smile, And Create Your Perfect Future! By Tercy Logan ... And ... Healing Your Inner Goddess Angel Message...And...Imprinting Love into the Collective Consciousness of Humanity

Open Your Eyes, Smile, And Create Your Perfect Future! By Tercy Logan Creating Your Perfect Future. Prepare for meditation and relax i…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Jun 5, 2018

I Will To Be...? By Steven Hutchinson ... And ... Is There Anything You Would Change? ... And ... Love, Forgive, & Be Free & Joyful By Lea Chapin

I Will To Be ..... ? By Steven Hutchinson What I was divinely guided to share with you very much focuses on using your breathing togeth…

0 May 22, 2018

Peace of Mind- Lord Buddha Through Natalie Glasson ... And ... The Shamanic View of Mental Illness ... Breathe In The Divine Flames Of Love Within You By Ann Albers

Peace of Mind- Lord Buddha Through Natalie Glasson Greetings, I, Lord Buddha, extend my energy to you from my Planetary Logos Ashram o…

0 May 15, 2018

Cosmic Alignment By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Wonder By Thomas Berry ... And... Trust in the Divine Plan By Shanta Gabriel

Cosmic Alignment By Natalie Glasson Mahatma Cosmic Logos Greetings and cosmic blessings extend through my being from all that is the…

0 May 9, 2018

Recognising, Upgrading and Embodying Your Soul’s Contracts By Natalie Glasson...And...Are you Feeling it? New waves of light...By Melanie Beckler...Excursions into the Fifth Dimension

Recognising, Upgrading and Embodying Your Soul’s Contracts By Natalie Glasson Greetings, I am Master Kuthumi, the World Teacher at…

0 May 2, 2018

I AM The Open Door By Peter Mt. Shasta ... And ... The Greatest Gift You Can Give By Shanta Gabriel...And...Your Life Is A Miracle - Seek To Become All ! By Gillian MacBeth-Louthan

I AM The Open Door By Peter Mt. Shasta DISCOURSE  I ​ Great Divine Director In the center of your being is a great Light, and you are…

0 Apr 26, 2018

Sisterhood of the Rose : An Introduction By Bridget Orman ... And ... Love Through The Eyes Of Jesus Christ By Ann Albers ... And ...The Transcripts of Mary Magdalene: The Fundamental Aspects of Love

Sisterhood of the Rose : An Introduction By Bridget Orman Welcome to each and every one. Welcome dear ones in this sacred space…

0 Apr 11, 2018

We Are Here to Create History, Not Repeat It By Chantelle Renee ... And ...You are Never Far from the Light By Shanta Gabriel ... And...Divine Discomfort...Continued Ascension Waves By Melanie Beckler

We Are Here to Create History, Not Repeat It By Chantelle Renee “Seeking truth is the key to discovering life’s greatest mysteries. Ho…

0 Apr 8, 2018

WiFi Radiation - How To Remediate WiFi Radiation

This video provides a simple, yet profound lesson. The radio frequency radiation being transmitted from your wireless router or modem is e…

Started by CHRISTINA

1 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by CHRISTINA

Your Ecstatic Nature By Natalie Glasson ... And ... The Theme For Today Is Self Love By Melanie Beckler ... And ... Richard Rohr's Daily Meditation - The Universe Story

Your Ecstatic Nature By Natalie Glasson Celestial White Beings 23rd February 2018 A download of energy is preparing to flow t…

0 Mar 6, 2018

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service