Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awareness (760)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Imagining the Tenth Dimension - Brilliant!!!

Watch this brilliant 11 minute video simply explaining and graphing the first(?) 10 dimensions. Genius. A must see!

Started by Um No

3 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by AndrePaz

THE PERKS OF ASCENSION

I am beginning to come out on the other side of ascension. It is about time - I have been at this for years now - but the introduction of t…

Started by Jen

11 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by deborah

amo...

Light overcoming dark???? I'm buying some guns...hummm... Stateside troops....surpressing us... or helping?

Started by spaceinheart

1 Dec 1, 2008

Let us unite locally! Bradenton Beach FL.

To raise our power!Post your selfs here.

Started by Wisdom

0 Nov 28, 2008

So many countries!!!!

I was going through the member page and noticed that we are working together with so many different people, from so many different places!!…

Started by Ninie

5 Nov 24, 2008

THE LABEL LIGHTWORKER IS A CONSTRUCT OF THE EGO!!!!!!!!

what the feck is a lightworker? go to myspaceBlogs the boy with divine powers, Palden Dorje, a person who chooses to go without food for 6…

Started by buddha boy

0 Nov 22, 2008

pleiadens,repteilains,and the bible

what do guys think about the bible and the nostic gospels. they've taken alot out but it still helps things make sense. the neflim in genis…

Started by newage8001

1 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

Quick Q from my partner

Question as dictated from Matt for the members of Saviors of Earth... "If Torz's path of enlgihtenment and ascention is true and reaches i…

Started by torz

2 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Ullan

The 12 Dimensions of Consciousness

Amazing breakdown of the 12 known dimensions. A great perspective and a must read for all lightworkers. http://www.peaceinpractice.iinet.n

Started by Um No

4 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by RL

Zeitgeist and religion

I would like to start a topic on this amazing movie, but also to make a criticism on it. The movies (Zeitgeist and Addendum) show very cle…

Started by Ique

5 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Um No

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service