Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awakening (578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1 Million Indigos immune to disease and death part 2 of 2

Part 2/2 Diane: Have you met any of these people? Are they accessible? Drunvalo: Well, I've known about this for over two years and I h…

Started by Kihanyaking

5 May 26, 2009
Reply by JLB

Awakening Others

Hi i have had a download from my higher self and i have come to a decison and an urge from within to create a leaflet to distribute to try…

Started by Scootiep

5 May 21, 2009
Reply by Tshoeva

Communes, what is everyone wating for?

The best decision of my life would be to put all my money in a big cup with my closest friends. I don't have to worry about the personal re…

Started by Mark

4 May 8, 2009
Reply by Mark

Mark H Events Update May 3/09

[Mark is referring to an article on Rumor Mill News (http://tinyurl.com/cjxwmp) that alleges that the U.S. is moving closer to defaulting o…

Started by Niceworld

3 May 4, 2009
Reply by Gerd Ambranovic

A really well planned future and the change is very near --- Mark H Update April 25/09

Mark H Update April 25/09 [The question for Mark was. I welcome the news that eventually every person on earth will be given $10 million. H…

Started by Niceworld

4 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Niceworld

Is Alex Jones is a christians??

i just wonder coz he was talking about jesus with a a guess or something! anyway i just wonder..

Started by Martin

0 Apr 27, 2009

Inspiring Story October 2008 October 11th, 2008 by Eckhart Teachings RELEASING FEAR

Inspiring Story Submitted: October 2008 By Elizabeth Lavine . Dear Eckhart Teachings, . I want to share with you the “fruits” of your tea…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

1 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

Mark H Events Update April 25/09

Mark H Events Update April 25/09 First, do not take all that is said below as new. In fact the first item is correct and things have change…

Started by Niceworld

0 Apr 27, 2009

Is the New Flu Strain in Mexico Related to the Weaponized Strain of Flu My Source Told me About?

Last month two sources gave me information that could spell a lot of trouble for all of us. One source told me that a weaponized form of b…

Started by jose v

7 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Andy (UK)

Mark H Ashtar Update April 15/09

galacticfriends.com As you well know, we have gone through a twenty-one day period in which a lot of things that are not on the surface t…

Started by Niceworld

3 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Um No

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service