Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awakening (578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to perceive Higher Dimensions !!!

This gives a little bit of understanding towards what you can expect in higher Dimensions! Namaste, L&L, R.

Started by Ravi Raju

1 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Marie

Two Thumbs Up For Humanity

Two Thumbs Up For Humanity Consciousness is information. More light equals more ability to perceive and to put pieces of information toge…

Started by Sueiszen

0 Oct 6, 2009

The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening - Part 1 of 14 parts

The best of the best research into our Spiritual Awakening. You're gonna love this. Even if you go to YouTube to see all of the parts, you…

Started by Lea Anna Cooper

1 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Besimi

RAFAEL PALACIOS INTERVIEWS HENRY DEACON

RAFAEL PALACIOS INTERVIEWS HENRY DEACON ----You can also read ,if problems with video. Enjoy. Rafael Palacios interviews Henry Deacon…

Started by Besimi

1 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Maitaki

Wake up Call for all lightworkers

Wake up Call: Hatonn + St.Germain Aug 25, 09 My dear one, I am Hatonn, and I am here in the stead of St. Germain, for he sent me to answer…

Started by jose v

2 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Rainbow Warrior

How do I tell THEM ... ??

Hello friends ... I am relatively new to this community ... I joined around 5 or 6 days back .. And boy oh boy, what great days they have b…

Started by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

12 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Pithiny

Mayan Prophecy

Drunvalo Melchizedek spoke of the shaman. Don Alejandro - prime keeper of the teachings , vi sons, and prophecies of the Mayan peop…

Started by simpleman

2 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Golden_Angel_K

AWAKENING THE THIRD EYE

hello everyone!, There is an interesting page about awakening the third eye and Other Stuff. Once There, there is a link to the free eboo…

Started by Golden_Angel_K

3 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Rene

Question about creating your reality?

Now i understand we are very much responsible for the decisions we make in life, but when we create our reality, how do we create our daily…

Started by Aaron

5 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Mark

Any one teleported yet?

Checkin to see how the many transformations are affecting the physical out there. I don't know if that is how it is supposed to happen but…

Started by Kihanyaking

6 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by jose v

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service