Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awakening (578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spreading Our Wings By Emmanuel Dagher... And ... There Is An Inner Awakening Blossoming ... And ... Support Of The Universe By Natalie Glasson & Archangel Michael

Spreading Our Wings By Emmanuel Dagher It’s such a blessing for me to connect with you in this way. We have so much to catch up on, s…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Apr 26, 2021

Let's Party & Help Awaken Love Around The World This Weekend - March 20-21, 2021

Let's Help Awaken Love Around The World BELOVED LIGHTGRID FAMILY, This weekend: Let's PARTY with Divine Love! Each and every one at home…

0 Mar 19, 2021

Natalie Glasson's: "Golden Stream Of Awakening With The Council of 144" & "The Law Of Oneness Activation By Mahatma"...And...Clarity About This Challenging Time By Patricia Cota-Robles

Ascension Gift 2 - Golden Stream Of Awakening With The 144 By Natalie Glasson       Greetings to all beings on the Earth traveling…

0 Feb 26, 2021

Patricia Cota-Robles: The Usa Needs Your Light This Week...And...Co-Creating The Template For The Divine Plan In 2021

... THE USA NEEDS YOUR LIGHT THIS WEEK...And...CO-CREATING THE TEMPLATE FOR THE DIVINE PLAN IN 2021 By Patricia Cota-Robles ... January 1…

0 Jan 18, 2021

Awakening & Embodying Christ Consciousness

... Awakening & Embodying Christ Consciousness The Archetype Of The Christed One This excerpt is from a lecture bby Elizabeth Cl…

0 Dec 28, 2020

The 11:11 Gateway To Higher Consciousness By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... It's Our Turn By Emmanuel Dagher ... And ... Awakening From The Dark Night Of Our Soul By Matt Kahn

... ... The 11:11 Gateway To Higher Consciousness By Shanta Gabriel  ... From the beginning of time there have been clear moments when th…

0 Nov 10, 2020

9/9 Gateway - September Focus - Melchizedek Initiations By Anrita Melchizedek

September Focus Plus Melchizedek Initiations By Anrita Melchizedek   Beloved hearts,   In this sacred month of September, as we align ev…

0 Sep 10, 2020

Our Incredible Journey Of Experiencing The Oneness Of All That We Are By Matt Kahn

Our Incredible Journey Of Experiencing The Oneness Of All That We Are By Matt Kahn   As you know, our planet is in an incredible ascensi…

0 Aug 1, 2020

July 2020 & The Shattering of Illusions By Patricia Cota-Robles...And...We Are Entering Into A New Dance of Cosmic Rebalancing & Unity Consciousness...And...Powerful Prayer For Divine Abundance

... July 2020 & The Shattering of Illusions By Patricia Cota-Robles ... June 2020 is going to be a very powerful month that will g…

0 Jul 7, 2020

Let Violet Fire of Divine Freedom Roll ... And Dealing With Intense Emotions By Ann Albers & The Angels ... And ...Be Free Of Past Patterns By Shanta Gabriel & AA Gabriel

Let Violet Fire of Divine Freedom Roll Lovely God present I AM in me Hear me now I do decree Come to pass each blessing for which I ca…

0 Jun 27, 2020

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service