Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Ascension (484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let Your Life Be In The Flow Of Divine Love By Ann Albers

Let Your Life Be In The Flow Of Divine Love By Ann Albers Message From The Angels ..... My dear friends, we love you so very much, Befo…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Dec 5, 2018

The Cosmic Lattice Via Kryon

The Cosmic Lattice Via KryonGreetings, dear ones, I AM Kryon of magnetic service! Oh, it is good to be back in this energy before you. T…

0 Nov 20, 2018

This Is Our Moment By Robert Johns ... And ... Perfect Imperfection By Sonja Myriel RAouine ... And ...At The Still Point

This Is Our Moment By Robert Johns Journey Within and discover the power of unconditional Love. Allow yourself to expand and raise your…

0 Nov 15, 2018

Creating A New Matrix For Our Life Path By Patricia Cota-Robles

Creating A New Matrix For Our Life Path By Patricia Cota-Robles The Template For Humanity’s New Life Path I AM my I AM Presence, and…

0 Nov 8, 2018

Ascension Activations For You ! By Susan Shumsky ... And ... Remembering Who You Truly Are By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... All You Think & Put Into Action Is Now Being Tripled In Intensity

Ascension Activations For You ! By Susan Shumsky Here's a wonderfully uplifting guided video meditation by one of my mentors, Susan S…

0 Nov 8, 2018

You Are God - Whether You Like It Or Not ! By Tercy Logan...And... Be Open To Asking For & Receiving Help From The Angels ... And ... It's Safe to Let Your Light Shine

You Are God - Whether You Like It Or Not ! By Tercy Logan The reason you have no choice is that you didn’t create yourself, God created…

0 Nov 5, 2018

Ascension Advancements With Commander Ashtar By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Healing The Heart, One To One! By Gillian MacBeth-Louthan

Ascension Advancements With Commander Ashtar By Natalie Glasson  Commander Ashtar ..... I extend my star greeting to you, I am Com…

0 Nov 1, 2018

Manifesting Your Christ Self By Steven Hutchinson ... And ... Let Us Play....! By Ann Albers ... And ... Awakening Your Divine Magician By Steve Nobel

Manifesting Your Christ Self By Steven Hutchinson   I Am That I Am. I Am The Christ Consciousness.  I Am The Mahatma Consciousness. I br…

0 Oct 16, 2018

Integrating Divine Light through Spiritual Presence By Melanie Beckler ... And ... New Dimensions of Love By Shanta Gabriel...And...Live In Your Soul:10 Insights From A Visionary

Integrating Divine Light through Spiritual Presence By Melanie Beckler As you, present within space and time. continue to receive waves…

0 Oct 11, 2018

The 10-10 Gateway of Divinity and Equilibrium By Anrita Melchizedek

The 10-10 Gateway of Divinity and Equilibrium By Anrita Melchizedek On October 10th, 2108, we re-experience the Gateway of Divinity and…

0 Oct 10, 2018

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service