Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Ascension (484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Dreams For Your Joy...By Ann Albers ... And ... Collective Ascension Template Mission by Natalie Glasson ... And ... What Service Will do for You

My Dreams For Your Joy ... By Ann Albers Ann ..... From the Presence of Love... "I never intended for you to suffer." I felt such love…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Oct 9, 2018

AA Michael On Three God Rays - Divine Will, Love, & Intelligence Via Ronna Herman ... And ... Letters To God By Tercy Logan ... And ... Energy, Love, and Awareness Are Infinite By Kotufuto

AA Michael On Three God Rays - Divine Will, Love, & Intelligence Via Ronna Herman Archangel Michael..... Beloved masters, the Earth…

0 Oct 8, 2018

Manifesting Your Christ Self By Steven Hutchinson

Manifesting Your Christ Self By Steven Hutchinson   I Am That I Am. I Am The Christ Consciousness.  I Am The Mahatma Consciousness. I br…

0 Oct 7, 2018

Prayer/Invocation To Clear Negative Energy & Protect You And Any Place You Choose...And... A Message from the Lemurian Collective...And...Healing Separation of the Physical and Spiritual Reality

Prayer/Invocation To Clear Negative Energy & Protect You And Any Place You Choose By Saint Germaine & AA Michael Via Steven Hut…

0 Oct 2, 2018

Melting Into God...By Ann Albers ... And ... Assisting Humanity to Transcend Duality Consciousness ... And ... Feel Like An Outcast? A Surprising Way To Freedom ! By Shanta Gabriel And ...

Melting into God...By Ann Albers Ann..... Hi Dear Friends! Nothing like sitting to channel angels and feeling the presence of God take…

0 Sep 27, 2018

Celebrating Life Through Love By Harold W. Becker ... And ... The Soul Mantra By Tercy Logan ... And ... Embodying Mahatma’s Role By Natalie Glasson

Celebrating Life Through Love By Harold W. Becker Immersed in a world filled with spectacular beauty, awe-inspiring wonder and unbeli…

0 Sep 26, 2018

Activations of The Sacred Cosmic Fires Of Helios & Vesta & The Golden Solar Sun Disc Within Our Heart By Anrita Melchizedek

Activation of the Sacred Cosmic Fires of Helios and Vesta and the Golden Solar Sun Disc within our Hearts By Anrita Melchi…

0 Sep 24, 2018

THE CHRISM - Greatest Secret hidden from humanity. ...Sacred Secretion=The Christ Within.

↓ SKIP TO MAIN CONTENT Events About Santos Consultations Video Archive Syncretism Syncretism Products Reading Lis…

Started by Besimi

0 Sep 17, 2018

Gateway of the Goddess via Athena ... And ... Rebirth A New Reality By Shelly Dressel ... Accessing What You Need Now By Natalie Glasson

Gateway of the Goddess via Athena AUGUST 30, 2018 ~ THE 12TH ROAD New Templates for Living are now within you. Be Open. Be filled with…

0 Sep 13, 2018

Experience & Enhance The Christ Consciousness Love & Light In You ! By Steven Hutchinson

Experience & Enhance The Christ Consciousness Love & Light In You ! By Steven Hutchinson   I Am my 'I Am Presence', and my 'I Am…

0 Sep 8, 2018

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service