The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM: Dr. Richard Boylan's Official C Web Site
Today's UFO Scene: "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" presented by Dr
Richard Boylan on Saturday, August 28, 2010
Posted by: Richard Boylan, Ph.D.,
QUESTION for The UFO Communty: Are you a GOOD Person and a "Light
Worker," OR are you a BAD Person with "Cooties" whom people stay away
from OR worse yet an UGLY Person infected with the EBOLA Virus while
breathing ANTHRAX spores at the same time whom everyone wants to run
away from as fast as they can?!
Find out TODAY from this exclusive list published annually by UFOlgist
Dr Richard Boylan and his emotionally-charged, highly controversial
remarks that the UFO Nation will be talking about on blogs and forums
for WEEKS and MONTHS to come!
With all the fiction and disinformation circulating in ufology, it seems
useful to catalogue some of the GOOD leaders in the field, and
distinguish them from those who are NOT to be trusted.
THE GOOD GUYS/GALS in UFOLOGY - (a partial list)
- David Adair, former contract scientific consultant to NASA on UFO
- Colin Andrews, crop circles investigator
- Monsignor Corrado Balducci, Vatican unofficial TV spokesman for
reality of close encounters with Star Visitors and their benign nature
- Richard Boylan, Ph.D., psychologist/Star Visitors-encounters
researcher, educator working with Star Kids and Star Seed adults
- Professor Courtney Brown, remote-viewer of UFOs and Star Visitors
- Scott Catamas, UFO investigative journalist-TV producer
- Major Gordon Cooper, USAF, (ret.), Apollo astronaut, UFO reality
- Lt. Colonel Phillip Corso, USA., (ret.), custodian of Roswell UFO; UFO
- James Courant, commercial pilot, UFO investigator-journalist
- Marc Davenport, UFO investigator and journalist
- Command Sgt.-Major Robert O. Dean, USA/NATO, (ret.), UFO reality
- James Deardorff, Ph.D. is not currently active, but was a respected
scientist vouching for UFO reality.
- Standing Elk/Golden Eagle, an Ihanktowan Dakota Chief, spiritual
teacher and Star Altar-Keeper, convener of Star Knowledge Conferences
joining Native and non-Native information about the Star Visitors
- Jose Escamilla, UFO photographer, "rods" investigator
- "Sweeps" roi-den Fox, former U.S. Army Intelligence officer turned
Irish UFO investigator, publicist, runs UFO Web site:
- Timothy Good, sincere UFO investigator, but not discriminant about
disinformation from his sources
- Charles Hall, former USAF Airman stationed at Nellis AFB, Nevada who
reported his interactions with the Tall Whites star race living there
- Leah Haley, experiencer, MILABS victim, author of UFO reality books
- Donna Tietze Hare, ex-NASA Johnson Space Center employee/discloser of
NASA's cover-up/altering of UFO photos, etc.
- Paola Harris, Italian photo-journalist, investigator and lecturer on
UFO and Star Visitor reality
- Richard Hoagland, scientist, investigator of Star Visitor artifacts on
Mars and the Moon
- Ruth Hover, Ph.D., LCSW, diligent researcher and therapist
specializing in human-Star Visitor encounters
- Jack Kasher, Ph.D., professor, UFO investigator
- Captain Guy Kirkwood, USAF, Special Projects (ret.), (aka "Mel Noel"),
UFO investigator, whistle blower
- Barbara Lamb, M.A., MFCC, psychotherapist, hypnotherapist and
researcher into Star Visitor encounters
- Robert Lazar, former physicist at Los Alamos and Area 51/S-4, gave
talks, made famous video on UFO reality at Area 51
- Roger Leir, D.P.M., implants investigator-extractor
- Michael Lindemann, UFO writer-publisher, lecturer
- John Mack, M.D., Harvard Psychiatry Professor, Star Visitors
- Jesse Marcel, Jr., M.D., son of Army Intelligence officer at Roswell
Army Air Corps Base who participated in crash retrieval, says UFOs are
- Jim Marrs, investigative journalist, UFO reality publicist
- Jamie Mausson, Mexico investigative TV journalist-producer, UFO
- Clark McClelland, ScO, Kennedy Space Center, revealer of UFO
- Edgar Mitchell, Ph.D., Apollo astronaut, UFO reality publicist
- Mary Rodwell, M.A., RN, Australian researcher specializing in close
encounters, Star Kids and Star Seed adults
- Richard Sauder, Ph.D., underground bases investigator, UFO reality
- Dan Sherman, Tech Sergeant, USAF, NSA (ret.), Star Visitors
communications expert/UFO reality publicist
- R. Leo Sprinkle, Ph.D., psychologist, Star Visitors encounters
- Colonel Wendelle Stevens, USAF (ret.), UFO investigator/journalist
- Clifford Stone, Sergeant, U.S. Army, tells spending 22 years in the US
Army as a part of an extremely elite and secret group that was rapidly
dispatched to crash sites in order to recover UFO craft, Star visitor
bodies, and artifacts.
- Michael Wolf, M.D., Ph.D., Sc.D., J.D., repentant member of NSC's
Special Studies ("MJ-12") Group, UFO-reality publicist
BAD GUYS/WOMEN (BAD = harms UFO truth ... a partial list)
- Colonel John Alexander, USA, DIA, INSCOM, (ret.), Ph.D., head of
Bigelow's NIDS; member, Aviary; suspected higher-up in the UFO Cover-Up
- James Jesus Angleton, III, grandson of CIA Chief, source of dubious
- Robert Baker, Ph.D., psychologist/debunker of UFO & close-encounters
- Barbara Bartholic, UFO writer, propagandist of Star Visitors as "evil"
- Al Bielek, disinformation peddler
- Bob Bigelow, Las Vegas/New Mexico casinos billionaire/suspected Cabal
- William Bramley, disinformation author mis-portraying ancient lurid
legends about "sky gods" as "factual" history
- Peter Brookesmith, writer/UFO debunker
- "Dan Burisch," cryptonym for a hoaxster who pretends to have worked at
Area 51, puts out Star Visitors-as-evil standard Cabal hostile
- Jerome Clark, editor, IUFOR, sophisticated disinformation spreader
- Alex Collier, spreads fantasy star-being "channelings", other
- Robert Collins, Capt, USAF-Intel ("ret".), aka "Condor," disinformer
- Milton William "Wild Bill" Cooper, U.S. Navy, prolific disinformation
- Major Ed Dames, DIA, INSCOM, ("ret."), misinforms about remote-viewing
- Master Sergeant Richard C Doty, USAF-OSI ("ret."), disinformer about
- Stanton Friedman, M.S., engineer, defamer of relevant researchers,
tries to mis-focus people on a half-century old crash instead of current
- Christopher "Kit" Green, M.D., Ph.D., General Motors officer, ex-top
CIA UFO official, ex-head, Bigelow's NIDS Institute's Scientific
- Dr Steven Greer, director, CSETI, UFO "investigator"; exhibits an
extremely-negative personal-energy signature, detectable as such with
dowsing, serves as a Cabal "mole" within ufology. Greer has a history of
being financed by Rockefeller interests.
The gathering of military and government witnesses to UFOs, whom he
gathered for a press conference at which he took hugely-disproportionate
time speaking, contained among it a carefully-selected disproportionate
number of persons who had absorbed hostile anti-Star Visitor propaganda.
The whole emphasis was on "nuts-and-bolts" UFO description, not on
presenting the people who come in those craft and what they have to say.
At least one such expert, David Adair, with such Star Visitor
communication knowledge was excluded from the press conference when
Greer learned that he might speak up about that.
GREER leads night watches with the misleading premise that it takes
flashlights and special "recorded UFO tones" to lure in UFOs. This shows
his ignorance, and points to a lack of actual communication contact with
the Star Visitors, despite his posturing that he has "had contact." His
SEAS "company" looks like a "vacuuming" operation, to smoke out sincere,
naive private inventors of free-energy devices.
This also exposes these inventors to notice by Cabal operatives, who can
then neutralize these inventors' threat to Big Oil and utilities'
monopolistic profits. SEAS has gone nowhere, despite grand promises to
have a free-energy device "on the market in 2005." For all of these
reasons it seems wise not to ignore the warning revealed by his negative
- Richard Hall, Intelligence mole within Fund for UFO Research
- James Harder, Ph.D., "abductions investigator," suspected
- Budd Hopkins, artist, "abductions investigator"/disinformer
- David Icke, former newscaster, now disinformation lecturer, writer of
wacky conspiracy propaganda about the Star Visitors
- Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, USN ("ret."), "ex"-NSA official, head of
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) and its UFO
black-ops twin, Decision Science Applications, Inc
- David Jacobs, Ph.D., historian, "abductions investigator," and
- Eric Julien, disinformation operative who spreads false propaganda
subtly twisted against Star Visitors, while pretending to speak for them
or on behalf of contact with them.
- Phillip Klass, aerospace writer/UFO debunker
- Kal Korff, UFO debunker
- John Lear, Jr., "former"
- Nancy Leider, producer of the fraudulent and disinformation site
"ZetaTalk", which pretends to be her "channeled" messages from "Zetas",
(who don't talk to a peddler of falsehoods)
- Bruce Maccabee, Ph.D., Naval Weapons physicist, disinformer
- William Moore, self-admitted disinformation operative
- Robert Morningsky, peddler of disinformation as false "Native American
- Linda Moulton Howe, journalist manipulated by disinformation
operatives to spread their sophisticated UFO pseudo-information and
- Sheldon Nidle, dispenser of fake "channelings" supposedly from Star
- Gordon Novel, listed as Aviary member; self-described affiliate with
foreign intelligence operations, identified on the Internet as a
"silencer" for the Cabal
- Ted Oliphant, UFO "investigator," Intelligence plant, information
- Ronald Pandolfi, Deputy Director, Science & Tech Div., CIA,
- Nick Pope, this former MoD Chief says "U.K. Wide-Open to an Alien
Attack" (sic); it's pretty clear that he has been cut loose from MoD to
disseminate disinformation more credibly as a "civilian." His strong
negative energy signature clinches who Mr. Pope works for.
- "Rael", actually Claude Vorilhon, is a French hoaxster and
disinformation asset who falsely claims to be in communication with a
star race called "Elohim" whose leader is supposedly God. His deception
operations have spread to Quebec, Canada and elsewhere
- Michael Salla, Ph.D., "investigator," spreads anti-Star Visitor
disinformation, Cabal "mole" within ufology
- Dr Jack Sarfatti, ex-govt.-contract physicist, disinformer, denies UFO
- Philip Schneider, government engineer and (perhaps unwitting) spreader
of disinformation he had been indoctrinated with during his employment
inclassified underground installations.
- Derrel Sims,"ex"-CIA operative, "abductions investigator," and
- Zecharia Sitchin, Israeli writer spinning tales of all-too-human-like
Annunaki. Sitchin published his interpretation of some Sumerian legends
about early contact with Visitors from the stars. Unfortunately, Sitchin
tends to present Sumerian legends as though they were transcripts from
the New York Times.
Actually, ancient Near East literature in its cultural context reflects
the faulty understandings and distortions of primitive people faced with
sky visitors they thought were "gods," and then in the countless
retellings of these visits, ascribing to the Star Visitors the arrogant,
ruthless and scheming qualities of their own human rulers. Thus the
legends warped earlier events into almost unrecognizable tales, as these
stories got passed down.
Some Sumerian language experts hold that Sitchin took liberties with the
translation and interpretation of what the original cuneiform text said.
The basic premise which Sitchin started from is fact: that Sumerians
acknowledged contact from Visitors from the stars who helped establish
the foundation for a Human civilization. The rest of Sitchin'stales, the
drama about lust, jealousy and wars, are cultural trappings added on by
Sumerian scribes taking literary license.
These scribes were confused when accounts of the original activity of
the Zeta bioengineers perfecting the Homo Sapiens recipe got mixed up
with the intrusions by Cabal types reincarnating from the Atlantis
civilization they had destroyed, and were then trying to dominate,
impress, and oppress the Sumerian peasants with advanced knowledge and
technology they remembered and recreated from the Atlantean times.
These Sumer-era Cabal ruler-priests passed themselves off as gods come
down from the sky ["Annunaki"]. Sitchin's interpretation of the confused
Sumerian legends as literal fact can be ignored, including his putting
forth sensationalistic scare stories about a supposed inhabited
"Marduk"/ "Niburu"/ Planet X heading ominously for Earth, (more Cabal
- Dan Smith, fronts for UFO disinformation from CIA-DDO Ronald Pandolfi
- Dennis Stacy, ex-editor, MUFON Journal, disinformer, debunker
- General Al "Bert" Stubblebine, USA, DIA, INSCOM (remote viewing)/Intel
- "Val Valerian", (cryptonym of John Grace, Air Force Intelligence
operative), disinformer and prolific false anti-Star Visitors
- Jacques Valle, Ph.D., scientist/super-sophisticated UFO disinformer
- George Wackenhut, head of black-ops security organization for Area
51/S-4,and other sites utilizing stolen Star Visitor technology
- Wingmakers/James aka Mahu Nahi, and his deceptive "Wingmakers" site is
replete with highly- sophisticated disinformation and
purposefully-distractive pseudo-metaphysics, to derail people from the
actual truth to instead a shimmering surrogate pretty New-Age babble.
The "UGLIES" ("UGLY" = unreliable or obscures UFO facts ... a partial
- Stephen Bassett, founder, Paradigm Research Group, and convener of
X-Conferences which includes speakers warning about Star Visitors'
supposed dark intentions
- Art Bell, publicist of UFO stories, fails to discriminate between the
true, the made-up, and the absurd
- Cmdr. Graham Bethune, USN, a participant in Steven Greer's Disclosure
press conference, has absorbed disinformation about "threatening
- Graham Birdsall, editor of UK magazine "UFO" filled with
- Glen Campbell, Area 51 "investigator", super-sophisticated disinformer
- Dolores Cannon: a hypnotist and spreader of distracting and distorted
disinformation about Star Visitors designed to misdirect and confuse.
Cannon is cloaked by the Cabal with a false "Positive" Energy Signature
Field to make it more difficult to detect her role as a Cabal "mole."
- Martin Cannon, disinformer about Star Visitors as "mind control
- "Ashayanna Deane" (real name: Anna Hayes), writer of books spreading
disinformation, and claims she was "taught" by the Illuminati and
Templars. Close. She is a Cabal asset.
- Richard Dolan, authors of UFO documentation books putting out the
propaganda premise that the National Security community has been
"concerned" about the UFO presence for decades.
- A.J. Gevaerd, publisher of a Brazilian UFO magazine full of lurid UFO
tales, many of which are disinformation scare stories.
- George Green: a disinformation peddler who claims that while in the
AirForce he saw extraterrestrial craft at Edwards AFB, claims to be in
contact with "ETs", but Star Visitors want nothing to do with liars.
- John Greenewald, Jr., unsophisticated creator of UFO Web site full of
disinformation and Star Visitors-as-evil propaganda
- James Gilliland, pretends to have "ET contact" but puts out propaganda
and disinformation falsely claimed to come from them.
- William Hamilton, III, UFO investigator/dispenser of disinformation
- Norio Hayakawa, investigator, "evil aliens" disinformation
- Michael Hesemann, UFO investigator, editor, informant for (Cabal)
Prince Hans Adam of Lichenstein; Opus Dei member
- Commander Scott Jones, USN (ret.), Ph.D., "ex"-Intelligence officer
and "paranormal investigator" for Rockefeller interests
- Ted Loman, UFO investigative journalist-TV producer
- Jordan Maxwell: claims falsely to have had a UFO encounter at Area 51,
and in Southern California participated in a hoaxed "UFO" sighting
involving a pre-arranged Cabal antigravity device which he "spotted" and
was videotaped. A blathering-idiot lecturer who includes UFOs in his
rants about conspiracies.
- Billy Meier, Swiss "contactee" [Michael Horn]; early on Meier seems to
have had some actual visits from a starcraft and possibly telepathic
communications from its occupants, but later seems to have fallen under
psychic or psychotronicmind-control targeting, and/or MILABs, to cause
mis-perceived, false "Pleiadean messages"
- Sean David Morton, a lightweight theatrical presenter of UFO
"presentations" who witlessly palms off disinformation as "serious
- Bob Oechsler, UFO investigator, spreads sophisticated UFO
- Brian O'Leary, Ph.D., Mars Mission astronaut, speaker on UFO matters,
- Nancy Red Star, Native woman, author of several books and film on
supposea ancient traditions of the Native Americans; a handy cover for
her being a Cabal mole/disinformer his dark energy signature reveals his
- Yvonne Smith, abductions investigator, has internalized disinformation
about "evil aliens" which distorts her presentation of "abduction
- Whitley Strieber is all over the place, sometimes respectfully
appreciative of the Star Visitors' contact, sometimes lapsing into the
stereotyped fear-and-loathing disinformation and propaganda all too
widespread in print and visual media. Thus, it is not possible to
consistently place Strieber in any one column of ufologists.
- Colonel Donald Ware, USAF (ret.), an unabashed apologist for the
"Secret Government" (Cabal) and their Chem-Trails schemes, positions
himself at many UFO events. Ware also peddles pseudo-metaphysical
nonsense, epitomized in the "Urantia" writings.
- Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, advocate for UFO disclosure but
frequently gullible in UFO matters and a de-facto stooge for Cabal
disinformation operative Michael Salla
- David Wilcox, slick Cabal disinformation operative who holds himself
out as an "expert" on many things and claims to be the reincarnation of
Edgar Cayce (sic).
- Dr. Bob Wood, McDonnell-Douglas manager, engaged in a Cabal
Distract-and-Disinform operation publicizing "leaked UFO documents", a
hopeless mix of dubious and authentic papers, and roping his trusting
son, Ryan Wood, into his cynical operation.
- ABOUT DISINFORMATION -
It is the nature of disinformation to be a confusing brew of both true
and false statements, cleverly interwoven so that the average reader
cannot tell which is which without further research.
QUICK TEST for DISINFORMATION:
Does it paint the Star Visitors in a bad light? Does it pick a
particular star race to disparage? Does it insinuate bad motives for why
the Star Visitors are here? Does the writer claim to "channel" one or
more Star Visitors bearing florid, extravagant, politicized and/or
Copyright C 2010 / Dr Richard Boylan