Saviors Of Earth
The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers
Join Saviors Of Earth
1. This Christmas, you’re the best gift I could ask for.
2. Merry Christmas! May your happiness be large and your be bills small.
3. Wishing you nothing but the best this holiday season.
4. May your holidays sparkle with joy and laughter!
5. Merry Christmas! I hope you receive one blessing after another this coming year.
6. “We clap hands and welcome the peace of Christmas. We beckon this good season to wait a while with us.” – Maya Angelou
7. May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path.
8. Wishing you a season that’s merry and bright!
9. For you at Christmas time: A wish for happiness, warmth, and love.
10. May this season be full of light and laughter for you and your family.
11. “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: Loving others.” – Bob Hope
12. Merry Christmas, and may your Christmas be white!
13. Wishing you peace, joy, and unconditional love at Christmas and always.
Related: Christmas Movie Quotes
14. It’s people like you that make Christmas so special and meaningful. Thank you!
15. Please note: Christmas is canceled. Apparently you told Santa you’ve been good this year and he died of laughter.
16. It’s not what’s under the tree that matters most, it’s who’s around it. Every year, I’m so grateful to have you.
17. Thinking of you this season and wishing you a joyful holiday.
18. Cheers to eggnog by the fire, warm holiday memories, and you.
19. My love for you shines brighter than the lights on the tree.
20. “May this season find you among those you love, sharing in the twin glories of generosity and gratitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
21. Have a magical holiday season!
22. Christmas is magical because we’re together.
23. “Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing, but of reflection.” – Winston Churchill
24. Forget the mistletoe—you can kiss me any time you like!
25. You’re my favorite Christmas present this year.
26. Every Christmas is merrier because you’re a part of it, my friend.
27. Peace, good will, and happiness for you this Christmas and every other!
28. You’re the most wonderful part of the most wonderful time of the year.
29. Christmas is full of miracles, and you’re proof of that.
30. “Christmas is forever—not just for one day. For loving, sharing, and giving are not to put away.” – Norman Wesley Brooks
31. ‘Tis the season to be jolly, and I hope you have the opportunity every day!
32. I hope Santa is good to you this year!
33. I hope you have a cozy Christmas that chases the chill of winter away.
34. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas. May peace, love, prosperity follow you always.
35. Joy and blessings, from our family to yours, this Christmas and every day.
36. “In the eyes of children, we find the joy of Christmas. In their hearts, we find its meaning.” – Leland Thomas
37. Whatever is beautiful. Whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
38. To a joyful present and a well-remembered past! We raise a glass to you this Christmas and extend best wishes for the season.
39. You always made Christmas a special time for me. Now, I hope you can feel my love and gratitude. Sending you my warmest wishes and blessings.
40. Wishing you a relaxing and stress-free holiday.
Related: 25 Christmas Prayers
41. They say friends are the family you choose. I’m so glad to get to spend some time with my chosen family this holiday season.
42. It wouldn’t be Christmas without you! So glad to have you in my life, year after year.
43. Wishing you a holiday filled with fun and laughter and very best wishes for a fabulous year to come.
44. I hope you have a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year!
45. May the holiday season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter.
46. The gift of love.The gift of peace.The gift of happiness.May all these and more be yours this Christmas.
47. Wishing you a fun-filled holiday season!
48. May your eggnog be spiked with plenty of rum to get you through this holiday season!
49. It’s all fun and games until Santa checks the naughty list—here’s hoping he doesn’t check twice!
50. Christmas (noun): The only time of year in which one can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks. Enjoy yourself!
51. May the closeness of your loved ones, family, and friends fill your heart with joy.
52. I hope your holiday celebrations are full of lots of fun, surprises, and magic!
53. Best wishes for a festive holiday season!
54. “A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!” – Unknown
55. Merry Christmas! May you be showered with unlimited blessings on this day.
56. The time for celebration and gathering is about to begin. Prepare yourself to embrace the best of this year. Wish you a Merry Christmas!
57. May this Christmas be the brightest, most beautiful Christmas of your life. May you find the peace and joy you’ve been looking for!
58. I can’t think of any other way I would want to spend Christmas than to stay warm with you!
59. May this holy season be full of true miracles and love for you, always.
60. Be thankful for all the sweet memories this year has offered so far. May faith and serenity descend on you.
61. During this festive season of giving, let us take the time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. Merry Christmas!
62. May the gifts of love and happiness be yours this season. Wishing you a Merry Christmas with all my heart!
63. I hope this festive season will bring good luck and good health for you and your family.
64. May every little thing from your wish list come true this season. Merry Christmas!
65. Sending you the very warm wish of Christmas love!
66. I hope your Christmas is cheerful and makes way for a fresh start to a new, prosperous year!
67. May you be showered with unimaginable peace and prosperity this Christmas!
68. I wish for happiness to surround you and yours this holiday season. May you feel love and joy like never before.
69. Here’s to a season of blessings and beyond this Christmas!
70. May the glow of Christmas candles brighten your day and your heart. Happy Holidays!
71. The warmth of your friendship and the charm of your presence is a better gift than I could ever have asked for this Christmas.
72. Wishing you a season full of fun parties, beautiful experiences, soothing challenges, and new memories to create!
73. The joy of Christmas doubles when you smile. Here’s to hoping you’re smiling as you read this.
74. May all your long-cherished dreams come true this Christmas. With love and warmth of heart, wishing you a Merry Christmas!
75. This Christmas, may you get everything you want and need to fill your home and life with peace and bliss. Wishing you a promising new year!
Welcome toSaviors Of Earth
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
© 2021 Created by Besimi.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.