The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers
Well lookie lookie here…
…From Google News
I’m not going to say “I told you so”; I’ll just say I told you this back in November of last year…
If we look at the most powerful grouping in the United Nations, the UN Security Council’s permanent members, we see that three of the five seats will be held by Putin-friendly countries in early 2017 (Russia, China, and Trump’s US). And once Le Pen is elected in the April-May French election, FOUR will be in NWO hands. That leaves the UK.
A recent court ruling has required the UK parliament to vote on the BREXIT before proceeding, and Prime Minister May has publicly stated that parliament must accept that the BREXIT vote was legitimate. So here’s my prediction…
> Parliament will vote on the BREXIT in 2017, and they will go against the result of the referendum. There will be outrage.
> May will then schedule a snap election for sometime in 2017.
> A Farage-like anti-Establishment figure will emerge as the new PM.
This will put all the veto-wielding UN Security Council seats in Putin-friendly hands. – From Globalist Agenda Watch 2016: Update 24
When it comes to the BREXIT trigger for the election, I think the parliament down-vote was their original strategy, but they bypassed that particular trigger because it was exposed. Now they’re using the relatively weak excuse of “we need a strong mandate for the Brexit negotiations,” so their reason is still Brexit-related.
As for the result of the election, there are three ways the globalists can get a Putin-friendly person into the UK’s UN Security Council seat…
1) By (s)electing Jeremy Corbyn. This is the most likely outcome because it will also fulfill their goal of splitting-off Scotland. See Update 8 – The globalist strategy for the French and UK elections for the details of this scenario.
2) By reelecting May, then electing Corbyn during or after the Big Crisis. This is the least likely approach, but it’s nonetheless possible.
3) By reelecting May and then having her do a Trump-like reversal toward Putin. She would justify it “in light of recent events and revelations…” And it would be primarily because of Putin’s “brilliant strategizing and leadership” in saving Europe from Erdogan’s Holy War.
The same three scenarios also apply to the upcoming French election…
1) They can elect Le Pen to touch off the Holy War, or they can elect Melenchon to delay and retrigger the Holy War but stay on track with the UN “reform.”
2) They can elect Macron, then bring in Le Pen when he’s booted out of office during or after the crisis. The same goes with Melenchon: they could boot him out of office and bring in Le Pen.
3) They can elect Macron and have him do a reversal.
With the evolving circumstances, the globalists see the opportunity of electing two communists (Melenchon and Corbyn) and using them to start the economic crisis (and take the resulting blame). I think that’s one of the reasons they’re engineering a “surge” for Melenchon in France. And even though their election, words and/or actions would be blamed for touching off the final collapse of the old financial system, they’d stay in office long-enough to facilitate the “emergency UN reform.”
No matter how much the globalists shuffle around their trigger points and contingency plans, and regardless of whether their plan unfolds over the next few months or the next few years, the end results they’re seeking are unchangeable…
1) To have all 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council ready to give up their unilateral veto powers so something like the Big Crisis (the coming economic catastrophe and nuke-threatening Holy War) “will never happen again.”
2) To have all 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council on board with “reforming” the UN to “make it more representative and fair” and “make it stronger and better able to prevent unilateral challenges to world peace.”
3) To have all 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council support Putin’s leadership of the “new” UN (which is the Rockefeller-planned New World Order).