The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers
Did a Satanist Write the US Declaration of Independence?
July 4, 2018
Drafting committee consisted mostly of Freemasons
July 4 is Independence Day in the US
The US Declaration of Independence was not written by Thomas Jefferson for the "Christian" reasons we've been told. It was secretly penned by Thomas Paine, a self-professed enemy of Christianity to advance the New World Order agenda.
This is a condensation of the complete article posted with citations.
from July 3, 2016
By James Perloff
"Everyone knows" Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence, but not "everyone knew" it in early America. Jefferson was on the drafting committee at the Second Continental Congress. However, he made no authorship claim until 1821, 45 years later, and even then did so ambiguously.
Since the 19th century, analysts have made a powerful case that the Declaration's real author was Thomas Paine (1737-1809), British writer of anonymous pamphlets, who arrived in America November 30, 1774, with a letter of introduction from Freemason Grandmaster Benjamin Franklin. This was less than five months before the orchestrated Battle of Lexington, the Revolutionary War's flashpoint.
Paine wasted little time fulfilling a mission. In 1775 he wrote the lengthy pamphlet "COMMON SENSE," which became the most influential document inspiring the revolution. Could Paine's overnight literary success in America have occurred without "helping hands"?
The Declaration of Independence fulfilled COMMON SENSE's objective. Paine resided in Philadelphia when the Second Continental Congress met there. As Franklin's choice to write COMMON SENSE (which Paine authored anonymously), would he not also be the choice to anonymously write the Declaration?
THE CASE FOR PAINE'S AUTHORSHIP
There is, of course, a copy of the Declaration in Jefferson's handwriting. However, there's also one in John Adams's handwriting. These are evidently copies of Paine's original. Both content and style are markedly like Paine, not Jefferson, who'd never written any paper calling for American independence.
• The original, unedited version contained a lengthy, passionate anti-slavery clause, condemning "a market where MEN should be bought & sold." It's commonly said Jefferson wrote this, and slave owners at the Congress demanded its deletion. However, Jefferson was himself a slave owner; he owned over 600 during his lifetime. And his writings before the Declaration never included even a mild denunciation of slavery. Paine, on the other hand, had published a 1775 essay AFRICAN SLAVERY IN AMERICA, writing, e.g.: "Our Traders in MEN (an unnatural commodity!) must know the wickedness of the SLAVE-TRADE." Note the capitalization of "MEN" in both Paine's essay and the Declaration's draft!
• The Declaration exhibited undisguised disdain for King George III: "A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."
Such scorn was characteristic of Paine, who in COMMON SENSE called him "wretch," "Royal Brute of Great Britain" and "hardened, sullen-tempered Pharaoh." Compare Jefferson's A SUMMARY VIEW OF THE RIGHTS OF BRITISH AMERICA, which consistently, respectfully called King George "his Majesty."
• The Declaration uses the word "hath," an archaic substitute for "has." In his individual writings, Jefferson never used "hath." Paine did frequently--in COMMON SENSE alone, 87 times.
• The Declaration's original draft condemned using "Scotch and foreign mercenaries." In the final version, Congress struck "Scotch and." Why would Jefferson denounce the Scotch? He traced his ancestry partly to Scotland, had Scottish teachers during his education, and was affectionate toward Scotsmen. But Paine's writings in England expressed bitter disdain for them.
WHY PAINE'S AUTHORSHIP HAS BEEN SUPPRESSED
Why couldn't Paine be acknowledged the Declaration's author?
• The Declaration was supposed to be written by elected delegates, something Paine wasn't.
• Since Paine hadn't lived in the colonies before November 30, 1774, it was debatable if he could even be called "American." Though his allegiance to the revolutionary cause might certainly have merited that characterization, most Americans would have been surprised to learn their Declaration was penned by someone who'd resided here so briefly. (Paine later returned to Europe, living there from 1787 until 1802.)
• He later wrote THE AGE OF REASON, bitterly denouncing Christianity. Extracts:
It is the fable of Jesus Christ, as told in the New Testament, and the wild and visionary doctrine raised thereon, against which I contend.
Of all the systems of religion that ever were invented, there is none more derogatory to the Almighty, more unedifying to man, more repugnant to reason, and more contradictory in itself, than this thing called Christianity.
I have shown in all the foregoing parts of this work, that the Bible and Testament are impositions and forgeries.
Since America was predominantly Christian, it couldn't be admitted that someone of such views penned the nation's birth certificate. It would have caused what we now call "cognitive dissonance."
THOMAS PAINE'S PLACE IN THE NWO
Although Paine is hailed as "American patriot," after the war he returned to England, where he wrote THE RIGHTS OF MAN. When this failed to incite the overthrow of King George, he fled to France, where he participated in the French Revolution, was made an honorary citizen and elected to the National Convention. Paine advocated destruction of all monarchies, making no exception for Louis XVI, even though the American Revolution would have failed without the latter's assistance.
Monarchies posed a barrier to the Rothschild ambition of global domination and world government.
Protocol 5:3 of THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION articulates the Rothschild strategy concerning monarchs and religion (the two systems Paine spent his career assailing):
In the times when the peoples looked upon kings on their thrones as on a pure manifestation of the will of God, they submitted without a murmur to the despotic power of kings: but from the day when we insinuated into their minds the conception of their own rights they began to regard the occupants of thrones as mere ordinary mortals. The holy unction of the Lord's Anointed has fallen from the heads of kings in the eyes of the people, and when we also robbed them of their faith in God the might of power was flung upon the streets . . . .
My full article also describes:
• Why America's Revolutionary War was Masonic, not "Christian."
• The surprising leniency of British taxation (by 1773 NO British taxes were being laid on America except a 3-cent duty on a pound of tea).
• How Americans already enjoyed most freedoms in the Bill of Rights, compelling Paine to enumerate in the Declaration 27 grievances, many so contrived that Englishmen didn't understand what they referred to.
• King George's Christianity contrasted to Paine's ANTI-Christianity.
• How Christian Zionists like David Barton, by teaching American churches that the Founding Fathers were Christians fighting a "just war in the defense of liberty" have persuaded churches to support today's Middle East conflicts on the identical pretext--"just wars in the defense of liberty"--whereas they're actually for the Rothschild agenda of Greater Israel.
James Perloff is author Truth Is a Lonely Warrior, an expose of the satanic drive for a new world order.
Related- Illuminati Created the US to Advance NWO
First Comment from Glen-
It was James's article "The Secrets Buried at Lexington Green" that started my look beyond what I was taught in the propaganda mill known as "school" about our founding fathers. As with everything else I have been taught in the classrooms of those hallowed institutions I have not only found many omissions, I have also found many outright lies.
1) Our founders were Christians and our Constitution was based on Christianity. Nothing could be further from the truth. Our founders were for the most part Deist (belief in the existence of a supreme being, specifically of a creator who does not intervene in the universe. The term is used chiefly of an intellectual movement of the 17th and 18th centuries that accepted the existence of a creator on the basis of reason but rejected belief in a supernatural deity who interacts with humankind). Most were Freemasons, and yes some practicing Satanist. When people tell me the Constitution is a Christian document I ask them how come the only time God is mentioned is in the sentence "in the year of our lord".
2) It was Americas bravery and Washington's leadership that won the war. Again, nothing could be further from the truth. For the first three years of the revolution, Britain could have wiped the floor with America's army. We only survived thanks to the Howe brothers, General and Admiral that is. One commanded the British army in America and the other the British fleet on America's shores. With a 3 to 1 advantage in troops, and I mean the best trained troops in the world at the time, how can it be that a rag-tag militia was able to keep this Army at bay. It is because General Howe simply refused to deal America her death blow. He only fought in minor skirmishes and refused to chase Washington down and end the whole mess. Washington was never pursued after the many early battles he lost and finished off. It was not until Britain entered into the war with India half way around the world and two thirds of her army in America was removed that it can even be considered a contest. Even when that happened the curious actions of Gen. Cornwallis must be called into question.
If credit was given where credit is due, we would have two monuments in Washington D.C. and not one. One would be to Gen. Howe and the other to Adm. Howe.
Must reads for the truth: 1) CONSPIRACY IN PHILADELPHIA-Origins of the United States Constitution - Gary North 2)THE TRUE HISTORY OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION - Sydney George Fisher
Makow -My hunch is that the British Freemasons took a fall.
see also - The Secret Founding of America and Why
"London blamed Templar Freemasonry for the humiliating British defeat, suggesting Cornwallis, Clinton, and the Howe brothers were all Templar Freemasons and had conspired to lose to their fellow Freemasons. In 1781 General Howe and Admiral Howe were accused by 'Cicero' of betraying their country to Benjamin Franklin."
ShareThis Tweet Google + Email