Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Crop Circle - Silbury Hill, Nr Avebury. Wiltshire. Reported 31st May

Views: 32

Comment

You need to be a member of Saviors Of Earth to add comments!

Join Saviors Of Earth

Comment by Simmy on June 2, 2010 at 12:31pm
Yes, Stonehenge has an incredible energy. I celebrated the Summer Solstice there once, but only 10% of the people there were about really celebrating the Solstice and tuning into the energies...the rest (90%) were there to party and get drunk. I would like to go there for Winter Solstice. They say the energies are much stronger and you don't have the party people around. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against having fun, but there's a time and a place...
Yep, the nº3 does looks like the US$ pyramid!!
Comment by Simmy on June 2, 2010 at 10:38am
I like that:

Image Jay Goldner Copyright 2010
Comment by CHRISTINA on May 31, 2010 at 5:05pm
Simmy here is another cropcircle....




http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/westwoods/westwoods2010a.html

Westwoods, nr Lockeridge, Wiltshire
Comment by peace frog on May 31, 2010 at 4:41pm
thanks for sharing I wish I could be there when they are happening....

SoE Visitors

 

  

© 2019   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service