For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us. For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now.
There is no 'secret' to living a 'divine life', it has been taught many
different ways, in many different languages, cultures, traditions, and
religions. It is practical and very simple.
How to live in the Divine Will
1. Ask for it...make a morning affirmation at the beginning of the day that you wish to live in the 'kingdom' of love, peace and unity with all
of humanity and all of creation.
2. Ask for the Divine Will throughout the day before each act "come Divine Will, walk in my
walking, dress in my dressing, help me in my work etc.
3. Do the 'rounds' of love: Receive the Divine Love in all created things,
acknowledge it receive it in gratitude and thanksgiving, and send it
back to the Creator with love: "I love you in the sky, in the waves, in
the clouds, in the trees"... etc.
4. Forgiveness: Express your forgiveness for any harm done, forgive yourself and others
5. Make acts of 'reparation': express your sorrow and make reparation for any
harm done (in thoughts, words or acts)... you can also repair for other
people's harmful acts. If circumstances prevent you from physically
manifesting a reparation, express your heartfelt intentions and ask for
Intention, gratitude, thanksgiving, forgiveness, reparation in all your thoughts, words and acts
Do these 5 practical steps and watch your life change!
Whenever I practice this spirituality, I see rainbows and miraculous things happen!
This group does not have any discussions yet.