Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

The Transcendent's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks sweet Kerrie. You positively made my day!"

The Transcendent replied Feb 2, 2010 to Pug, Elected Sheriff in Small Town in Texas as Protest Vote Against Widespread Corruption; Promises Changes

3 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"Sir William Puglord Pugson II, of the House of Windsor, this fellow's name, normal d…"

The Transcendent replied Feb 17, 2009 to Stunned Woman Comes Home; Finds Pug Reading Keats; Has Existential Discussion

3 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by The Transcendent

"RW aka LiP, Mariell, Dana, never did thank you for your comments here...thanks!"

The Transcendent replied Jan 14, 2009 to DISTURBING NEW TREND!!! All-Pug Only Drinking Establishments Being Operated By Organized Crime

5 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by The Transcendent

"The poor conditions at Guantanamo for suspected pug terrorists! Protest this!!! "

The Transcendent replied Jan 10, 2009 to Pug, Lifting Leg in Front of White House, is Arrested as a "Pug of Interest." (Being Sent to Guantanamo)

3 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

"As Ascension approaches, more of our animal friends are intuitively preparing thei…"

The Transcendent replied Jan 9, 2009 to Master comes home, finds Shorty has a new hobby, he even brought Muscles to give him a few tips ..

4 Jan 10, 2009

"Great group Dana! Here's my all time favorite..."Humility gains, pride loses." It's…"

The Transcendent replied Jan 5, 2009 to Daily Quotes of Interest and Enlightenment (If you have a quote that moves you in some manner, share it here please)

23 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Tataruga

"LOL! You're a genius LiP, and once again you outdid me! Kudos! Good work! This is li…"

The Transcendent replied Jan 2, 2009 to Eccentric Billionaire Leaves Fortune to Pug...Now Set For Life

4 Jan 2, 2009

"This poor fellow failed to handle his ladybug issues in his youth, and this is what…"

The Transcendent replied Jan 1, 2009 to Pug With Serious Ladybug Phobia, Engages in Exposure Therapy

7 Jan 2, 2009

"Dana...LiP, truly my friends...you are both magnificently brilliant funny people, an…"

The Transcendent replied Jan 1, 2009 to Westminster "Best in Show" 2008, Meets With Nike Chairman Phil Knight, For Possible Endorsement Deal

6 Jan 2, 2009

"You can't keep a good pug down...When the going gets tough, the pugs get going...etc…"

The Transcendent replied Jan 1, 2009 to Westminster "Best in Show" 2008, Meets With Nike Chairman Phil Knight, For Possible Endorsement Deal

6 Jan 2, 2009

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service