Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

i really feel confuse, all you people have experienced unusual things, things that cannot be explain, i don't, i never seen nothing unusual in my entire life, no ufo's , no ghosts, maybe a , monster, he had the shape of a man, but his eyes where shining, just like the gold or aluminium, anyway you get the idea, it was no light in the house that day, my cousin and i see him and start running outside (where the light was) the we realize that we needed to exit by the same way y came in, well , when we come out it was nothing else than darkness, that thing just disapear. I'm not jocking about it, or trying to make fun of this website, i just had nothing unusual n my life, i've been looking to get contact with beings sins then, aliens (i don't really know, how call them ) but i got nothing, not signs, not answers, then i start looking for devlope power like telekinesis, etc. But the only thing strange i got is to feel like i'm levitating while i'm sleeping, usualy when i having a nightmare, and when i fall off of my bike, or a buildind or get kill (in my nightmare) i slam myself against my bed, just like if i was levitating , idon't know like 50 cm, an the sudently just fall.

i don't know what you think about it, coul it be real ? or just a joke in my head ? if it is, it would be nice of someone can show me or teach me, how to contact with something or someone, or devlop powers.

Again i'm not making fun of anything of this..

thank you for the help.

Namaste

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, if you really want to experience this sort of thing I will see what I can do. I would start by relaxing in a safe and quite place where you feel comfortable and imagining yourself in a place where you feel safe and in control, After that ask your spiritual guide to join you and he/she/it will should come, you may not see or hear anything but you should feel it one way or the other, then develop from that point on.
has everyone a spiritual guide ? how would i meet him?, is it possible that it work better if i do this exercise in special places, i ask because i live in Peru and i could go easly to the top of a mountain, or ancient inca temples , i don't know.

, ah, one more thing , is there anyhting i should no , anything that i should be aware , before doing so
thanks fot he help alex, i apreciate
Namaste

Alex said:
Ok, if you really want to experience this sort of thing I will see what I can do. I would start by relaxing in a safe and quite place where you feel comfortable and imagining yourself in a place where you feel safe and in control, After that ask your spiritual guide to join you and he/she/it will should come, you may not see or hear anything but you should feel it one way or the other, then develop from that point on.
honestly I just meditate in the bath tub and it works fine for me.lol

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service