Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

YES OR NO? IS THE MOON VISIBLE IN YOUR AREA NOW WISE PEOPLE

YES OR NO nice and simple lets have a vote,yay or nay only with your own eyeballs please

Views: 146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's photos of the moon today and of Jupiter & Venus. It was a gorgeous night with a great view for everything.

http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/photo/albums/wax-on-pending-alignment

namaste :)
Dana
its about 10 am here in good old cork city [800 YEARS OLD THIS CITY] apart from stroking my ego its a beautiful morning, blue sky the moon should be visible i would expect to see it in this weather an this early,it aint there,by the way thats not the moon in that picture reb,or if it is its got quite a bit smaller,somebody said you were a serious joker! im not too worried i actually see it as a sign of faith if the moon can disappear,ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, i dont think the dark idiots have anything to do with it,wouldnt want to wake up the children!
oh yes it is the moon my dear budda boy. i just have the unfortunate experience of having a lousy cellphone camera.

and i am a Sirius joker. but the moon, now thats too serious to be siriusly joking.
:)

budda boy said:
its about 10 am here in good old cork city [800 YEARS OLD THIS CITY] apart from stroking my ego its a beautiful morning, blue sky the moon should be visible i would expect to see it in this weather an this early,it aint there,by the way thats not the moon in that picture reb,or if it is its got quite a bit smaller,somebody said you were a serious joker! im not too worried i actually see it as a sign of faith if the moon can disappear,ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, i dont think the dark idiots have anything to do with it,wouldnt want to wake up the children!
Moon @ approximately 5:30 mst western canada

im excited, roll on sunset, couple of hours left here before i can see any changes
VERY CLEAR SKY, VENUS AND JUPITER SHOWING.....NO MOON.... COME ON GUYS WHERE IS IT NOW?????????????
Nope it still isnt, i am excited to see the new one though;)
new moon or not, it hasnt been visible for 9 DAYS...
that isnt normal...whats going on, i want answers
Andy - What time is it in the UK? The New Moon sets pretty quickly.
17:42, been checking since 16:00
still no showing?
So the moon is back :) good and as expected.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service