Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

* WTF Cadillac stands for "World Thorium Fuel Cadillac"

Here's another one from the world of unlimited conceptual design: the Cadillac World Thorium Fuel concept. Otherwise known as the Cadillac WTF. Created by Loren Kulesus, everything about the WTF has been created to last 100 years without maintenance. That's the reason for the element number ninety, thorium: to act as a nuclear fuel powering batteries that would power the car.

Elsewhere, every major system is redundant in case of a failure. And the wheels don't have individual tires - in fact, what's located at each corner is one combined unit made up of six individual wheels. That gives you 24 wheels in total, and each wheel has its own induction motor. Said Kulesus, "The vehicle would require the tires to be adjusted every five years, but no material would need to be added or subtracted." Here's to the future.

Namaste, L&L, R

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

By the time they make this one, I will be riding my personal flyin saucer, at zero cost. Tyres and fuel? Those two are not following me to 5D. Ah ah.
wtf?
LOL
Ah yes, the 'WTF'...

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this 'concept car' was unveiled on April 1st, and one of the more interesting jokes to be played that day.

It's false, a joke, bogus.
ya lol wtf is right.
wtf? how do u get in?
Hi Ullan,

It might not be a joke after all.. check the vid below:

R.

Ullan said:
Ah yes, the 'WTF'...

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this 'concept car' was unveiled on April 1st, and one of the more interesting jokes to be played that day.

It's false, a joke, bogus.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service