Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

There are many beliefs regarding the location of a person's soul. Most believe that the soul is located in a certain parts or the entire whole of the body and some say partially the aura. I recently read a book "Conversations with God". The book is written in a way that suggests a real conversation with God and it says that a person's soul is actually outside the body which encapsulates the physical body. I don't know but I just can't imagine that being so.

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hiya Chris... Consider looking at the soul & body as a whole. All is source consciousness, of the divine matrix. There are parts only as you want to precieve them. Shift your prespective and truly you will see that you are whole with the universe. We are one brother :) much love... Dana
Check this out :)
Gregg Braden ~ The Science of Miracles
Hi Dana, I accept the idea that we are all one but somewhere along the lines it makes me feel like I'm going nuts just trying to answer big questions. This book I'm reading states that we are all just one soul and that we are God. I have always accepted that God is omnipresent but to think that we are God just makes me feel more confused and alone. It gives me the idea that people around the world are really just myself in different bodies. I don't know... I may have misunderstood this book I am reading.
Interesting video btw. It truly reinforces my belief in prayer and positive thinking. Thank you =)

Chris
Have patience with your journey, the answers will come to your burning questions. Another thing to consider in regard to your feelings of the people around you being a different aspect of you is that, that is the way it is. So when you are with your family, friends or strangers notice how you reflect from them. Notice that they are of love and everything that is deserving to them is deserving to you. Notice that each of you is equal but different. Become responsive as opposed to reactive, feel more about how your connection is with them. As you progress, there will be differences in how you feel about yourself and the illusion of isolation will disolve.

These are things I've experienced as I've come to awaken more. This is one thing I believe in completely, and that is the awakening process is different for everyone, but growing consciousness is just that... growing, and no one knows anything lol. Perhaps we become wiser, but in the end until we are home, we are in the ever growing matrix of love. As Gregg pointed out at the beginning of that video, we may never find out or reach our ultimate goal as the matrix responds to our continuing quest by creating more of what we are searching for. A quandry? lol Perhaps, but I believe with the realization of more and more people that we are actually one, then that narrows the search considerably.

I guess you're still wondering then where our soul resides. If I had to put it anywhere special in my being, it would be my heart :) happy trails Chris... love Dana
A body is merely a piece of the soul much like the roots are merely a piece of a tree
Hi Chris,

I've read those books too - three in the main series, but he has written some other too since then. First I would say, don't be too concerned if what he says does not agree with you. There is plenty of stuff in those books that I don't particularly agree with. In his frame of reference it probably is true, but in mine it is not.

You must remember this is channelled info, and well, it is up to the reader if they believe this is God or not. I don't particularly think it is, but it is coming from somewhere, and a lot of it is powerful stuff regardless of where it comes from.

In regards to the book saying we are God - well, in my humble opinion I simply think that is a question of perspective. Are we God from the perspective that within each of us, there is a divine spark of light - then I agree - yes we are all God - we ALL have that same divine spark which links us all. We are ultimately from that one wonderful source.

Now we are also unique expressions of that ultimate source. If the source is infinite, then there can be infinitely many expressions of the source. Thus you and I friend are the same, we are of God and have the entire potentiality of God within us - but we are also delightfully different. So we should cherish our sameness and celebrate our differences.

Anyway - that is my take on it.

As for where is the soul, indeed, I believe also that the body is encompassed within the soul. The soul is multidimensional and beyond time. The physical body is not - how could a soul be contained in such a course vehicle. It is my (humble) belief that the body is simply a tool or conduit for the soul to work through in this particular existence at this particular time.

If you are interested, I could perhaps suggest some other books that I have read over the years that have had a great impact on me - perhaps you would enjoy them too
Hi Dana... thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. They are truly building blocks of knowledge.
Raised as a Catholic, I learned things that made me constantly look for more answers but I agree with you that consciousness is infinitely growing. If we were to completely know everything, that just suggests an end which there is no end. Although I have more questions to be answered, I am content to know that I am not alone in this.

As for the location of the soul... we all have different answers. But as long as I can feel it in the heart, I am happy to know that I exist. love and peace.
Chris

Dana said:
Have patience with your journey, the answers will come to your burning questions. Another thing to consider in regard to your feelings of the people around you being a different aspect of you is that, that is the way it is. So when you are with your family, friends or strangers notice how you reflect from them. Notice that they are of love and everything that is deserving to them is deserving to you. Notice that each of you is equal but different. Become responsive as opposed to reactive, feel more about how your connection is with them. As you progress, there will be differences in how you feel about yourself and the illusion of isolation will disolve.
These are things I've experienced as I've come to awaken more. This is one thing I believe in completely, and that is the awakening process is different for everyone, but growing consciousness is just that... growing, and no one knows anything lol. Perhaps we become wiser, but in the end until we are home, we are in the ever growing matrix of love. As Gregg pointed out at the beginning of that video, we may never find out or reach our ultimate goal as the matrix responds to our continuing quest by creating more of what we are searching for. A quandry? lol Perhaps, but I believe with the realization of more and more people that we are actually one, then that narrows the search considerably.
I guess you're still wondering then where our soul resides. If I had to put it anywhere special in my being, it would be my heart :) happy trails Chris... love Dana
Hi DuffMoss, Good to hear you have read the book too. What I noticed about God in the book is His personality. Some parts I made a connection with and some did not.

Thank you for your reply but I'll be back later to finish my reply. sorry something came up. lol

Duff Moss said:
Hi Chris,

I've read those books too - three in the main series, but he has written some other too since then. First I would say, don't be too concerned if what he says does not agree with you. There is plenty of stuff in those books that I don't particularly agree with. In his frame of reference it probably is true, but in mine it is not.

You must remember this is channelled info, and well, it is up to the reader if they believe this is God or not. I don't particularly think it is, but it is coming from somewhere, and a lot of it is powerful stuff regardless of where it comes from.

In regards to the book saying we are God - well, in my humble opinion I simply think that is a question of perspective. Are we God from the perspective that within each of us, there is a divine spark of light - then I agree - yes we are all God - we ALL have that same divine spark which links us all. We are ultimately from that one wonderful source.

Now we are also unique expressions of that ultimate source. If the source is infinite, then there can be infinitely many expressions of the source. Thus you and I friend are the same, we are of God and have the entire potentiality of God within us - but we are also delightfully different. So we should cherish our sameness and celebrate our differences.

Anyway - that is my take on it.

As for where is the soul, indeed, I believe also that the body is encompassed within the soul. The soul is multidimensional and beyond time. The physical body is not - how could a soul be contained in such a course vehicle. It is my (humble) belief that the body is simply a tool or conduit for the soul to work through in this particular existence at this particular time.

If you are interested, I could perhaps suggest some other books that I have read over the years that have had a great impact on me - perhaps you would enjoy them too
Ok I'm back... Whew! Getting back to the subject... In the book "Conversations with God", I noticed the way God talked in the book. It pretty much sounded like the writer himself. When the writer joked around with God, God would reply with a similar sense of sarcasm. I should say that it wasn't easy for me to accept it at first because God sounds the way I percieve God to be... Now, as I come to think of it, who am I to say its not God. (unless there is some hidden agenda in the book) It would go against what I know so far about God, that God is everywhere and everything. You're right about his frame of reference being true and in yours it's not . Because being a part of the One Soul (God) we all have the right to interpret things... right?

Yes I'd like you to suggest some books. Currently, I am half way reading "The Gods of Eden"... I find it fascinating so far.
What I'd really like to read up on is who Jesus really is. Know of any?

Thank You for sharing your knowledge, Love and Peace
Chris
Very well said... and that's why it was tough to understand things. I wanted to physically see the tree... I've learned that the soul is something we know exists... simply by feeling and especially by experiencing Love

and Peace
Chris
Alex said:
A body is merely a piece of the soul much like the roots are merely a piece of a tree
And that's the center of a soul and when you open your heart you will truly feel the healing of Love
and Peace
Chris
All being said:
with in the heart just behind the lungs

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service