Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

As I see this whole matrix being slowly uncovered to what these ancient bloodline are planning to do with us. I wonder what will happen next and where do we go from here. I've been too consumed lately by all of this and tried to share this with my family but it fell silently in the abyss. Is it that I came to the realization that there was more than what it seemed?  I'm thinking of a new way to approach this with my family but I know now it's futile to do so. I guess they are not ready to see the truth, before their eyes.  I've been trying to find others like me that are awakening but it's far too few and very discouraging.  I feel like I'm watching a bad movie uncovering before my eyes and I'm the only one sitting in the theater alone.  I would appreciate contact with anyone that has similar experience and I guess just share some ideas on this. So where do I fit in all of this and why am I here?  Any suggestion is greatly appreciated to all you lightworkers.

Sincerely,

Dan

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are right Patricia it's really important to educate ourselves and question. I too have admired Oprah and even had some relatives tried to make it their life goal to go on her show. That is interesting to know that Oprah didn't want Hicks ( I presume Abraham) to be on national t.v because of what she thinks what is right or not for us. That sounds like dictatorship to me. A lot of people were awake before her. I'd like to know more about this...do you have anymore information about it? Is this the same person (Oprah) that needed mass exposure to get the wealth she now has, and dictates on who should have it now? Is Mr. Gates the same person who needed millions of people to buy his software to also get rich, and now wants to exterminate millions more now that he got there? That is an oxymoron if I ever heard one. How can a software developer suddenly start playing politics and dictate the problems of the world when all he did was program software. Maybe now with all his money he can make more babies and have a big zoo in Africa for himself and only share with his family. "Look there's an elephant over there children.... this wouldn't been possible if I didn't exterminate millions of people around the world". How sick this is! I better get back to reality....because I'm getting off topic a little.

"The truth of our situation is getting out, the ball is rolling now, no stopping it, the hundredth monkey theory is working its magic. Soon we will all realize that the game is almost over

We all are spiritual beings inside a biological body suit, looking for adventure on one of the best challenges in the Universe and its right on this planet...its heaven on earth! just believe it , and then it will be a wonderful adventure. We create our world with our thoughts,and no one will experience it like ourselves, and isn't that the best part of it? that we all experience it differently......otherwise we would all be the same----like robots!.

paTricia T. said:
That was really well said Dan. I totally get what you are saying. Although many of the public figures and spiritual speakers are offering us wonderful food for thought...they are just the same as us. I have not been a fan of Oprah for some time now, simply because I believe she has either lost her way, or she has been altered somehow. When I heard she did put her interview with Hicks on a radio and not tv because she did not think people were ready for the spiritual awakening and having more information on what the secret really is. Who is she to decide the fate of humanities spiritual growth. There are going to be people become unstable no matter what...but there will be many that finally adapt to the evolutionary changes. People will and must open their minds and perspectives.
I think these public speakers are to be commended and held with gratitude for inspiring so many souls to ask more questions. There is duality in all things. :o) Oh and Happy Thanksgiving Dan !

Dan said:

Deborah...I don't want to open a can of worms here and I just want to make a little clearer on what my message was about.
It's good that Dr. Wayne Dyer saved you and many and I have read some of his books and watched some of his video, they are excellent, I'm not saying they are not. I also really like him and I hope he continues on his journey and helps many more people attain a higher level of consciousness. We also need more people like him. My point is with a lot of self proclaimed "New Age Guru's and Healer's" out there that seems to be springing up lately... especially by simply appearing on Oprah's show that; we should be a little careful of this. Again don't get me wrong ....Oprah did a lot of good in this world but recently it appears she's backing up people like Gates and Barry Soetoro. The first one seems to be promoting reducing world population, and the other is appearing to be speeding the agenda of Mr. Bush for some reason (Change What?). Also when Obama won the election and they way the people adorned him.. is very concerning. Hitler won his election the same way and preached (Change) in the exact manner. Oprah praised him as if he was the lord coming to save us but after one year in office... I tend to differ what she's thinking now.

Then, if you are what you proclaim to be, and what you are, then I think you should set good example to other people. Dr. Phil is not exactly leading by example with the latest tabloids recently showing his infidelity and getting a divorce. Remember, this is the same guy who preaches what you should do or not, by doing the same thing he talked against. Again, this may or may not be true and he's not a bad person but a lot of power and money has a tendency to do strange things to people. Wayne Dyer is really good and I'm not saying not, but he's seems to be going down the same path as Dr. Phil. I hope he doesn't. Deborah you're right too that we need more of them and their ideas, not less but at the same time we need to be careful on who they are, and what they represent also.

All I'm saying is do your own research and follow the rabbit hole. If the hole has light, then the rabbit should be nice, white and fluffy. If the hole is turning dark and the rabbit has big teeth and angry, then the hole is not the good choice. I think we should all question everything before make our own decisions this is why we are all different and that is good. Some people are against this light and we have to keep it bright so we can light all the dark holes out there.

Keep shining!

Deborah Voysey said:
At the mention of Dr. Wayne Dyer, I suggest reading: "Your Sacred Self". I think it's a great idea if he becomes "like Dr. Phil/Oprah" - because his ideas SAVED me from myself and the negativity/fear surrounding me in this world.
I've heard people lately trashing Dr. Phil, and don't know what that's about--except to say that the "psychology-sector " of "approved Federal guidelines" doesn't want all these "getting- healthier- people around". They have all kinds of "treatments, and advice that are just wrong and even detrimental". I implicitly trust Dr. Wayne Dyer.
Dan, you said: "I think it's time for all the Eckart Tolle's and the Wayne Dyer's of the world who made it rich, to go on national T.V. and hit the masses that would have a great gift for humanity." I AGREE we need more of them and their ideas, not less. We need to try to grab ANY FORM of positive input. We need to be stable, happy & free !! (against the NWO proponents).
I hear you, Dan, and I see what you mean. No can-of-worms here - just an interesting discussion.
IMHO, the bottom line is that we are ALL children of God and brothers and sisters - placed on earth for a reason. We all have our parts to play in this game, and it is up to us to choose our own paths. It is great that you have discerned something troubling to you...(like the "adoration" of Obama). It's is certainly a "red flag" that we need to be discerning about. So, even the negativity has a purpose...and that is to be a "mirror" for ourselves. Our only choice is to either accept it for ourselves - or NOT. You've done that, so bravo!
I've decided that when my focus is on the "out there" I tend to ignore/discount my self...and that's how the game works!! I'm realizing that the game of publicity, power and money is just that...a game, and an illusion. We have no control over what these people do, but we can control how we react to them. It's a good thing to question public figures like this, because it brings discernment and when you share your own discernment...like you did...it wakes others up, and the duplicity can be seen for what it is. I have to remind myself sometimes, that when we're doing LOVE - there is no duplicity. I so agree that we need Eckhart Tolle and others to get out there - and disseminate some TRUTH and LOVE.
About the tabloids : they are not real either...Dr. Phil refuted the stories printed about him...so we can't believe everything we read - esp. the tabloids...they are lies meant to cast negativity...just to sell copies of "the rag".
I like to think in terms of "public abuse" because it simplifies it. People who say/do some really good things - and then turn around to a totally different "track" are the ones who are confused, and they haven't come to the point where Love is All There Is.
Thanks Deborah...very well said and thanks for sharing your mind. I really like what you're saying when you say. "We have no control over what these people do, but we can control how we react to them". The important thing for me I think is... we all agree with one another or we wouldn't be on this site fighting for the same cause (humanity). So thanks for your reply...as sometimes I come on this site to align myself when fear sets in. Although, I'm still learning how this game is played too and I'm slowly releasing this bit by bit this "Fear Game" that they are playing with us. It is weakness which breeds fear, and fear breeds distrust. That's why now they are fearing us...as many of us are awaken. It's important to recognize this and to stand up to them like "David and Goliath". Some of us might have a different opinion but that is why it's important to stick together to respect it, unlike the Oligarchies think of us, they simply want to divide and conquer us. A lot of people don't know the game yet, but a lot of us do and I think more and more are learning. So it doesn't matter what I think or what you think as long as we know this "Infinite Love Is the Only Truth - Everything Else Is Illusion". This was said by David Icke and holds a lot of truth for me. When others like me or you set these examples, then it is noticed by others and more people get awaken. Like the story of the ants and the grasshopper's. The grasshopper's were bigger and more powerful but the ants outnumbered them and they knew their game and could easily win. When the grasshopper's realized that the ants knew this....they were in fear. That is what is happening right now...as the game and the stakes are higher by the day, and you can see they are panicking. Well...Deborah I have said enough for today....something told me to come on here and rant a little, so I can release this negative energy once in a while. So thanks for listening to what I have to say, and thanks for saying what you had to say...together we are oneness and that's O.K. Have a good weekend Deborah and keep shining.

This is one of my favorite messages from Bill Hicks on the game they are playing:

The world is like a ride in an amusement park and when we choose to go on it we think it's real, because that’s how powerful our minds are. And it goes up and down and round and round, it has thrills and chills and its very brightly colored and very loud, and its fun - for a while.
Some people have been on the ride for a long time and after a while they begin to question: Is this real, or is it just a ride? But some people have remembered, and they come back to us and they say. "Hey, don't worry and don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride" - and we kill those people...
"Shut him up! Ive got a lot invested in this ride... Look at my furrows of worry... Look at my big bank account... Look at my family... This has to be real"
But it's just a ride.
But we always kill those good guys who try to tell us that and we let the demons run amok. But it doesn’t matter, because it's just a ride - and we can change it any time we want.
All we need is the choice.
No effort, no work, no job, no savings or money - just a choice - right now - between fear & love.
The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns and close yourself off, the eyes of love instead, see all of us as one.
Here's what we can do to change the world to a better ride right now. Take all the money we spend on weapons and defense every year and instead spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded and we can explore space...
together...
both inner and outer...
forever...
...in peace.
- Bill Hicks (1961 - 1994 R.I.P.)

Deborah Voysey said:
I hear you, Dan, and I see what you mean. No can-of-worms here - just an interesting discussion.
IMHO, the bottom line is that we are ALL children of God and brothers and sisters - placed on earth for a reason. We all have our parts to play in this game, and it is up to us to choose our own paths. It is great that you have discerned something troubling to you...(like the "adoration" of Obama). It's is certainly a "red flag" that we need to be discerning about. So, even the negativity has a purpose...and that is to be a "mirror" for ourselves. Our only choice is to either accept it for ourselves - or NOT. You've done that, so bravo!
I've decided that when my focus is on the "out there" I tend to ignore/discount my self...and that's how the game works!! I'm realizing that the game of publicity, power and money is just that...a game, and an illusion. We have no control over what these people do, but we can control how we react to them. It's a good thing to question public figures like this, because it brings discernment and when you share your own discernment...like you did...it wakes others up, and the duplicity can be seen for what it is. I have to remind myself sometimes, that when we're doing LOVE - there is no duplicity. I so agree that we need Eckhart Tolle and others to get out there - and disseminate some TRUTH and LOVE.
About the tabloids : they are not real either...Dr. Phil refuted the stories printed about him...so we can't believe everything we read - esp. the tabloids...they are lies meant to cast negativity...just to sell copies of "the rag".
I like to think in terms of "public abuse" because it simplifies it. People who say/do some really good things - and then turn around to a totally different "track" are the ones who are confused, and they haven't come to the point where Love is All There Is.
Hey tranceman....a million thanks for introducing Mr. David Wilcock to me. He's right up my alley and I just saw
"The 2012 Enigma" and it connected a lot of dots for me that I've already read in some books. Actually it blew me away so to speak :0 I can't wait to see the movie he's talking about "Convergence". I needed this as I was getting too consumed by Mr. Jones lately and he's a little too much on the "Fear Factor" side. Few question I'd like to ask you although....he seems very real and I haven't had time to check his credentials yet. Where did he learn all this? He claims he's not a Channeler but only a reincarnation of Edgar Cayce? If he is...then how could Mr. Cayce know all this information up to date? It sound the same as the book Brave New World written by "Aldous Huxely" then George Orwell writes Nineteen Eighty-Four after we know that he was his student. Do you think that Mr. Wilcock would be something out of the woodwork trained by the elite setting us up to what's to come. Just a thought....I'm just a free thinker as you know by now ; )
Have yourself a nice weekend brother

Dan said:
Thanks tranceman,

I will certainly check him out as I have seen a clip of him and David Wolf together. I only hope that they will not trigger some kind of holocaust as we are more exposed than them. The only weapon for us is oneness if we pull together we can beat this evil. I also hope this hard lessons will not kill 80% of us like they openly want now. I think we have to use non-violence and non-compliance if we want to win this but they will push hard for use to use it, as it will look better for them and easier to use their weapons against us.

Gandhi:
“Nonviolence is a weapon of the strong”

tranceman said:
I suggest you head on over to divinecosmos.com and read some of David Wilcock's articles. He speaks to how we are under benevolent E.T. Management that will not let the dark cabal destroy the planet or kill millions of people. We are here to learn a lesson about how power & greed corrupts and how grand deception can occur. Once more people awaken and critical mass is reached, then the game will be coming to a close and we will head full speed into a world filled with prosperity, compassion and happiness. We will also be celebrating with our E.T. family and can travel to other worlds if that is our choosing. Don't worry, the future will be a bright one my friend.
Yes friends, it's sometimes very lonely for those of us who are Lightworkers and the teachers for those individuals who are coming into their Awakening.  I know how everyone in this discussion thread feels.  The only one in my family who understands is my auntie who is somewhat psychic herself.  But I love my family and accept that they'd never understand where I'm coming from. 

The worst part of this is that you are only trying to protect the people that are so dearly close to you and they keep their heads in the sand.  I'm still sending some clips or news about them destroying our foods and Chem Trails and still no answer.  Yes, Ignorance is bliss in the end and they will still not acknowledged what I've been trying to say to them when the shit hits the fan.  This is very difficult for me now as its dividing us more than it should keep us closer together as its so pretentious now. You are very lucky Debra to at least have an aunt who understands you as me its like a bad dream.  By the way your last name sounds familiar....do you have any relatives in Canada?

Keep Shining Deb and many thanks!

Debra Kay Ouellette said:

Yes friends, it's sometimes very lonely for those of us who are Lightworkers and the teachers for those individuals who are coming into their Awakening.  I know how everyone in this discussion thread feels.  The only one in my family who understands is my auntie who is somewhat psychic herself.  But I love my family and accept that they'd never understand where I'm coming from. 

Dan, I think some are in denial and too scared to face the facts. I would mean they would have to completly re-evaluate their whole belief system and change the way they think. Most people fear change and fear the unknown. Its hard to switch all of a sudden. Be patient, they may be working it out and not admitting it to you. Have faith, Dan. They will come arround sooner or later. They will have look, because before long relaity will be coming from all directions. 

Debra, you are blessed to have an auntie that understands.

Thank you, dear brother.
Yep, Dan, I do.  My cousins live in Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island.  I also have a First Nation, Mishi'qua or Miq'maq blood in me also.  It's nice to be fluent in French so I can converse with them.

Nice....so we are same blood for sure as I too have family especially in NB.  First Nations people are very spiritual and I'm sure my ancestors lived with them as I'm of french background also. The Miq maq blood and the French blood were blessed in peace as the Mic maq had a lot to do with protecting the Acadians trying to escape the tyranny of 1755 by the Anglo. Yes, it is nice to be fluent in French as I suspected because of your last name.  I'm a Cormier so its pretty common second name in french. 

Welcome to SoE my sister

C'est bon et vrai, mon frere.

Thanks Simpleman,

I hope you're feeling better and great to see you back on SoE. 

You're right.....simpleman denial is our greatest challenge that we face now and the illuminati knows this.  Humanity is waking up now and they are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at us.  This is the reality we are in right now....and we made this happen, so now it's going to be time for us to learn the lessons soon. I just watched Bob Dean interview on Project Camelot and the Great Guru hit the hammer on the head. At least....I can listen to somebody who thinks like me once in a while.  For some of us that knows this.....we have front row tickets and we are watching the greatest show on earth play right in front of us.  I wonder if the rest of the people will be ready soon.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?17981-Project-Camelo...
simpleman said:

Dan, I think some are in denial and too scared to face the facts. I would mean they would have to completly re-evaluate their whole belief system and change the way they think. Most people fear change and fear the unknown. Its hard to switch all of a sudden. Be patient, they may be working it out and not admitting it to you. Have faith, Dan. They will come arround sooner or later. They will have look, because before long relaity will be coming from all directions. 

Debra, you are blessed to have an auntie that understands.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service