Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Yesterday, I managed to come online to SOE using a free internet connection. I didn't log in since it is public wi-fi, but I saw chat and what I saw is really making me angry and disturbed. Several members here, I will no name them, were attacking another member. Calling her a fraud, faker, etc. One even said "don't let the door hit your ass on the way out." This is uncalled for. She was only talking about her understanding of the different dimensions and not saying anything bad about SOE at all. This is unacceptable behavior for a site such as this. I really think the admins need to write guidelines about this sort of behavior.

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BSB, it's wrong to let these people do this when someone has a different opinion. In this case she just believed we were in the 5th dimension already and talking about her experiences wtih Lyra. No reason at all to call her a FRAUD and a deceiver, etc.

Bloodshotbuddah said:
LMAO dude when did you wake up and notice, this kind of stuff happens all the time. The people you say are "Name calling" Usually have there reasons for doing so I mean you have been here long enough to know it takes a lot to tick people here off.
Hi BSB,

I think you can post that information. I am sure she can defend herself if she hasn't decided to quit SOE already. I've heard some of the history already and it's even more disturbing.

Bloodshotbuddah said:
There were a few things you didnt know about that were going down, she wasnt who "she" said she was and she was attacking people and I can get confirmation on that if you want

H.R. Pufnstuf said:
BSB, it's wrong to let these people do this when someone has a different opinion. In this case she just believed we were in the 5th dimension already and talking about her experiences wtih Lyra. No reason at all to call her a FRAUD and a deceiver, etc.

Bloodshotbuddah said:
LMAO dude when did you wake up and notice, this kind of stuff happens all the time. The people you say are "Name calling" Usually have there reasons for doing so I mean you have been here long enough to know it takes a lot to tick people here off.
I must say I concur with Ms Socks regarding our presence now in the 5th dimension. Until we can release our past and future conceptions of perception, we continue to play out our roles in 3rd dimension illusion. It is only that which holds us from our now experience of being infinite eternal beings of light. We are literally in the Golden Age and duality is no more. So it is the choices we make now that will continue to lead us into duality, or flow within the energy of source as our true selves. Sorry to interrupt... continue lol
On behalf of all the good ones here, I apologize for what you have been put through. You did not deserve this treatment and you are very correct on the behavior becoming cult-like.

Miss Sockysocks said:
Thank you Dana. That was the point I was trying to make before I was tarred and feathered, called a fraud and a troll and told I'm not really a woman...and then had crass comments about me sending nudie shots said to my fiance (who was in the chat).

So. Which one of you brave men would like to tie me to the stick and light the bonfire. Any takers? Come on now.. it takes a really big man to form a mob online and attack someone for having a mildly differing opinion in order to maintain a sense of cultic uniformity...


Dana said:
I must say I concur with Ms Socks regarding our presence now in the 5th dimension. Until we can release our past and future conceptions of perception, we continue to play out our roles in 3rd dimension illusion. It is only that which holds us from our now experience of being infinite eternal beings of light. We are literally in the Golden Age and duality is no more. So it is the choices we make now that will continue to lead us into duality, or flow within the energy of source as our true selves. Sorry to interrupt... continue lol
It is kind of sad, to see this kind of confrontations in a place where understanding, patient, and love suppose to be part of our identity, as workers of light, we should know better, we have to remember, that we have been the target of derogative adjectives, and to take the opposite side and do the same, it is to walk backwards. To be right or wrong, isn’t important, what is important is to clarify the confusion or mistakes of ours brothers and sisters. Don’t forget that they are part of our community and they are counting with our support and help. The main objective of this group, should be to open doors, no to close them, I really hope we don’t forget why we are here

Namaste
Light workers are human too, I suppose. Ironically, some of them think they're better than/beyond being "ordinary" humans. Sadly, it doesn't seem that other people's ideas and opinions are always welcome here.
It is coming to see these things that happen as a mirror placed before us. Will we actually look upon the reflection and see what is represented to us as a means to awaken to more consciousness, or will we continue to see through the mirror to continue to blame and be a victim to circumstance. As Bashar... my favorite cosmic brother says, it is not the situation that matters, it is only our state of being that matters." Surely we must grow from these things. It is only to remember which choice of reaction is serving to our higher purpose. I believe the topic that brought on the ridicule is a perfect example of the results that can be achieved when the choice is to see the reflection. Blaming SOE or the members of it, does not serve to the betterment of any individual or this community as a whole. I'm tired of getting lumped in everytime someones ego gets bruised.
I agree with H.R. pufnstuf 100% on this one (love the screen name) there is no need to be negative to anyone regardless of the reasons.
I must agree with you on all the bad behavior..but sometimes its all good fun..theres nothing personnal, its just teasing and for the fun of it..but when you use coarse language,, well its an personnal attack..we all know we have limits in teasing and when you cross this barrier its no more fun for others..

Still you have to play along sometimes and dont be quick to judge. but if you feel offended by anyhting just say so to whom it concerns..thats all

EX: i could say you eat rotten apples because you like the bitter taste, doesnt mean you do that..(metaphorical speaking..i guess you understand)
Oh MTRL, I know what you mean. We have a lot of fun here, but in this case they were really saying bad things to her. I think it's too late. Her and her boyfriend never came back after all of that. it's sad that we keep losing really good people because of things like this.

Blessed By God MTRL said:
I must agree with you on all the bad behavior..but sometimes its all good fun..theres nothing personnal, its just teasing and for the fun of it..but when you use coarse language,, well its an personnal attack..we all know we have limits in teasing and when you cross this barrier its no more fun for others..

Still you have to play along sometimes and dont be quick to judge. but if you feel offended by anyhting just say so to whom it concerns..thats all

EX: i could say you eat rotten apples because you like the bitter taste, doesnt mean you do that..(metaphorical speaking..i guess you understand)
Hi, it is sad when people attack or laugh at others whose opinions differ from their own.
I thought SoE was somewhere you could share your beliefs and experiences without this happening and to be honest it usually is! I love reading peoples unique experiences of what is happening to them at the minute, i just hope this doesnt put people off from posting.
Rosie

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

 

  

© 2022   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service