Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

I am posting this because it's sad that she never posted this on any of her other sites besides the one that disagrees with her the most. Is this written in unconditional love?

Love,
Desiree

Special Update to all Indigos on Planet Earth=Heart, From Mother and Father God
2/8/09

We are here Today, to give a Special Update to all Indigos on Planet Earth=Heart, in Respect to Current Events. All Indigos that came to Planet Earth, came here by special Permission, on a Special Mission and Contract from US. Which was To Assist Mother and Father God in Awakening Humanity on the Planet. This was to be accomplished by getting yourselves out of duality and ignorance first, then assisting your Brothers and Sisters. All of you had until the end of 2008 to accomplish getting yourselves Awakened, and to then begin the work with the rest of Humanity, this year. We have been very Patient with all of you, However, time is NOW UP, as you have chosen to be asleep at the Switch, instead the Turning of the Lights on. You have an Opportunity right Now to WAKE UP and Smell the Coffee, because after today your Contracts are null and void, if you choose to remain in illusion. After Today, We of the Family of Light, will give all the Crystals, your current responsibilities. They will Take over your Missions and Contracts, and then you will have to exit stage left. Get your head out of your butts, and Get with It! Now, all your codes have already been sequenced and if you have not got it by now, you're toast, this is the Reality of the Situation. This is why we had to put this message out to you today, so that you clearly Understand the Urgency here, and to prepare you for your choices, which are Love or fear. You came in with Your Contract and have conveniently chosen illusion over the Love and Truth of Your Being. What we have observed is that those claiming they were Indigos began holding other Indigos back. The ones choosing illusion and fantasy have attempted to protect their lies via any means possible. Then went on to attempt to convince others of their made up lies, by using ridicule, and hatred towards the Truth and Light, which created confusion. Children, this will no longer work any more, and will come back to you 3fold. Only True Reality is to Exist on Planet Earth=Heart and there is no room for any lies, which are an illusion. We Observe you believe, that this is a game. Creation and Love are not a game. WAKE UP, THIS IS NOT A GAME!! If you choose your illusions, please enjoy being zombies, we will get back to you later, someday, do not hold your breath. You cannot save anyone but yourself, this is the Reality here, and if others have led you astray, well, too bad you listened to them. We are in a Planetary Transfiguration Event, and Everyone on the Planet will be touched by this.

Instead of Shining your Light and Love on this Planet, which then requires you to Be in Service, as part of your Contracts, you have behaved as childish, destructive and dead weight for the Whole Planet. We are sure you are not proud of this, this is why we are putting this special message out to you today. So that you have one more opportunity to make the change, the Energies of Light are piercing through all darkness and unconsciousness, if illusion is all you have to hang on to, oh well. We have shared with you over and over and over, the Consequences of your choices. You have also continually shown US, to refuse the Truth of Who You Truly are. We are Now working with those who are moving into the High Velocity Light Experience. We are Dedicated to the Awakening of Humanity, While you are not even dedicated to your own Awakening. You were to come here and learn one lesson, which was to Surrender, let go of ignorance, and Be The Love you Truly are. You have not accomplished this. You have held a belief, that we were just kidding. Well, if you chose fantasy, Now, the jokes on you. Your fears will consume you, this is the Reality and consequence of your choice.

We are Sending this message out to you, not to put you in fear, although many of you might go there, but to share with you the Reality, the Very Truth of what is occurring on this Planet. The Role you chose before this incarnation, was to be in Support of the Light, Truth, and the Real Love, not only within you, but within the ALL. Have you accomplished this? If not you better start now, or the time is up. We have others awaiting to take your place. WE have taken the energy, that we gave to you, to assist you in your awakening, and have Now given it to those who can Utilize the energy for their Awakening and the Greater Good of the ALL. The only way this energy will come back to you is if you Surrender all your illusions, ignorance, and egos, and become the Love you are. Because you refused This Gift, you have turned away from the Light and this will now leave you powerless. You have made this choice for yourselves, Not US, We have been giving you Everything and You have basically told your Family of Light, that you hate yourself so much, that you cannot Awaken.

As Decreed, All Indigos that have chosen illusion, after today, your contracts with Your Family of Light are null and void, your time is now up. WE have Real Crystals Well Prepared to take over all of your responsibilities, As we have Now Handed you over to them. They have also Encapsulated you. We can only observe this as you then attempt to consume yourselves, this is what occurs in insanity, which is what will occur for each of you, trying to protect your fantasies. As Decreed, By Mother and Father God, Your Real Family of Light, The Galactic Federation of Light, and The Ground Crew for First Contact. And So it is.

We Love you Unconditionally, and Loving Unconditionally Requires you to Hear the Truth and Nothing but the Truth from US. That is what Real Love does, calls you out on your fantasies and illusions.
We Love you, Love Mother and Father God, Your Family of Light, The Galactic Federation of Light, and The Ground Crew For First Contact. Please choose Wisely. It will not be wise to throw your life vests overboard!

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well I sort of like how they put everything in lamens terms, and it might be a little egoish but i enjoyed the read
I just find it hard to believe that you can say that you have unconditional love for everyone but that everything's now null in void. So basically they are setting conditions on a love that should be unconditional. A parent does not jydge a child on how fast they grow and develop they do not say here i am done with you, you can leave now.
Well the sad part my dear is they post here all the time in this forum. It's the date/Love from the gfl and the kingdom company of heaven

She channels her "higher self" so to speak

Rinichan said:
everything just is.......pure consciousness is pure consciousness......love is love........

......a person does not need that many words to explain, lol.

I don't know who wrote this.......and I definitely don't want to know who they were channeling (if that is the case)

But my love goes out to them b/c we all have problems here, lol. Many of us can tell the difference between the genuine stuff and the not so genuine stuff, lol......I just hope other people don't take this one seriously. Thank you for posting this, lol.....and adding some light to it per se. :)

Namaste
Normally reading a message from the 'Kingdom of Heaven Company' induces a sharp pain in the left side of my mind. This one just left me blank and staring in abject disbelief.

I've warned previously that the source of these messages was obfuscated and the message itself riddled with duality. Obviously something did not go someone's way on the 8th...

On the whole, I will consider that a blessing.
Who is this anyway? I am new here and I know little about Blossom Goodchild if that is who "she" is. Could you post the source please with your channellings? This message may motivate some people to take action, but it really does not resonate with me calling Indigos "dead weight" and in a sense, humiliating people (by the phrase you are not proud of this). It is very "top down" - "you refused this Gift" and lots of WE etc. It seems to me that the Channeller has been under stress and her message is a little skewed. I think that this message is too harsh for those who are awakening ..... you can't brow-beat someone into doing something. Seems to me it is a desperate bid from the Channeller to get in more support, seeing as she posted it on "the site that disagrees with her the most". If you can't woo people over with treats or pleasantries or otherwise, then you can try to admonish them and use veiled threats, which I think the latter is happening here. I can't see awakened / awakening Indigos "buying" into this myself. Regards, Celine
This is harrowing evidence that something is not right here, you simply cannot remove the power of Creation because everyone 'creates' reality already through physical labour.

There is no time limit to when you 'should' awaken, no-one has the right to take away the gifts of the Indigos or any class of human. We all awaken in our own time, and when we are all 'ready' to!
Complying with the rules of this site i will not swear... But this article has made me angrey, all i want to do to mother and father god now is give them a good ol punch in the face. Why put us down here with a mission if you know full we'll theres a veil that stops us from remembering it in the first place. I challenge M/f god to come down here and try to awaken themselves. NO FRIEKIN EASY TASK! especially when the entire culture of this planet conditions you to stray from this goal. Perhaps they themselves have forgotten what its like to be 3rd dimensional, It sucks!
Perhaps it's the compositional choices of the person being channeled through, but this post contradicts what has been said about the need for indigos to transition to crystal children as so few of them have been successful in coming through due to the toxicity here. I gotta tell you that even though I have been on an ever more awakening path, and told I am an indigo by intuitives, this post doesn't resonate love to me. Being blunt is one thing, even if needed, but this seems rude and even dark to my sensitivities.

Love and Light is the Day!

Terrell
I never read so much crap in one storie, love Mother and Father God...pffff this kind of people are standing way above everything and everybody. By using the name of God will not say you have the truth not in a long shot and certainly not for me. Nobody has the right to speak this way nobody...
To seal the rifts.

The message of the original post, above, does not 'resonate' with me personally. I have chosen to use that term as it is least offensive to the author of the message. I notice, however, that many feel the same way.

So it is, mayhaps, time to remind that if we are to practice what we 'preach', as it were, we should expect messages like these, and not exhibit a strong reaction either way. Yes, we will see many messages with obscure, strange, or content otherwise seeming to conflict with either general accepted truth or our personal vision of said truth... but if we are of light and love, we should allow those messages to continue to exist, and rather than rage against the message or the author simply be able to claim we feel differently about the given subject in our heart of hearts.

Stand in your center,
Be in your light,
Accept all that exists,
Forgive all that offends,
Be at peace.

Or;

To err is Human,
To forgive is Divine.
Distortion.Dark Worker Download-pure & simple.L&L
Rather i should say Impure & simple.

Reply to Discussion

RSS