Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I agree. She said it was a phenomena that must be seriously studied to find out exactly what they are and where they come from.

Simone said:
I thought that was an excellent interview... I disagree with Nicholas' comment.. she didn't say one way or another, but she is definitely not slanted against the possibility of ETs
Im so glad this book is getting so much attention. But what really pisses me off is when these news networks invite these people on their shows to ridicule them. This interviewer was being very rude, and despite his attempts to trip her up and sound like a nut, She answered all the questions elegantly.
They did the same thing with David Sereda, and countless other people.
I like the lady, she was prepare for the interview. Some questions were trying to make fun of it but she elegantly give the scientific evidence on it and raise questions of an high level investigation.

At least the book it's out there and got main stream media attention, that's progress....
Well done for the author, The book looks interesting i might just pick it up tomorrow. What really pissed me off is the guy in the interview. He is rude... he even calls her crazy... such ignorant person. Thanks for the info tho.

cheers
Great interview and the author responded really well to all the interviewer's attempts to make fun of the subject!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service