Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Hello My Dear Friends. I know today you thought you would be visited by extra terrestrial ships as promised, but the day is almost done in many parts of the world and nothing has happened. This was to be expected as we have not felt any change in the flow. It is hard to get promised something and to put so much energy and then it to receive nothing back. I do not know what these people are in contact with but I do know it is not extra terrestrial. Maybe they are trickster spirits as they have been doing this kind of thing for ages. These are human souls that are on a journey but they try to mislead us and play jokes on us. They feed of the energy we direct towards them and like drugs they make you feel good but they are leeching away vital things. I know that they will come back with a message saying how you have done some great good and they did not mean to disappoint as they want you to keep expending your energies to them. Do not go back to them. If you spend even half of the energy you have on their lie on the true path then you have done more than they can ever promise. Use this day my dear friends to see their misleading you for what it is and to stop giving them energy. Much love and respect to you all.

Views: 244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Brother and thank you for coming. Please take time to read this topic.

John M said:
Hello Sister, I have made it to the site. Do not shed any more tears for this as I will help you.

LilBunnyFufu said:
Hello and I say that we can turn this energy expended on something like that and turn it to something better such as evolution of ourself and to helping others evolve. You are free to spend energy on what you like but there is the path to evolution and there is not. That is the beauty of life. If you must read what I said in the wrong way I cannot tell you otherwise. If you want to continue imagining that the easter bunny will show up then please go ahead. You can visualize the easter bunny with fur and easter eggs and then maybe one day it will come true for you. I say let us focus on moving humanity into greater spirituality and evolution.

Tony said:
rude? your the one saying it was negative and a failure and even stating that you know that "we, know it too". Yet no one in this post has even suggested it was negative and a failure. That is what your posts is about. You say everyone misunderstood the words, all i am saying is the opposite yet i didnt call you rude.

It was positive, you are making out is was negative and calling to turn "it" into something it already was.

LilBunnyFufu said:
Hello and I wonder why there is such a need to be rude to me when I have said let us turn something into positive.

Tony said:
I was referring to yourself and your counsel.
For now, i only see yourself coming forward saying it was a failure, and a promise not met, when no terrestrial ships appeared. So the question i asked remains, at least until someone says they were dissapointed as they belived they would be visited.

LilBunnyFufu said:
Hello Dear Friend. I am glad you see how hard it is for people to understand now. It is because the way the words are written that people cannot understand. Much love to you.

Tony said:
obviously people read but not all understand

LilBunnyFufu said:
Hello Dear Friend. You as you people, the members of this site who posted about this event. You can say that it was just a visualization exercise but from reading the information from the one calling herself Blossom Goodchild, it seems very clear not only to me but those of my people I showed the words to that the hope was an extra terrestrial craft would show. Do you not think this is why so many people are disappointed because nothing happened on that friday? let the true path shine and do not be mislead by false meditations. If you spent the same energy to meditate on your evolution and on the aid of others you we will have accomplished more and move towards the path the universe wishes of us. Much love to you.

Tony said:
>> I know today you thought you would be visited by extra terrestrial ships >>

Who is "you"? who thought they would be visited by extra terrestrial ships?, agree with Besimi on this one. It was a vizualization meditation. I know of no one who thought they would be visited?
Such enlightened responses to my sister. You think just because English is not her native language you can talk down to her like this? She has done nothing but try to uplift people here and help them on the path.
No harm intended John, I think what happened with this thread is that it swerved and then fell into highly debated area.

Debates makes people explain their views with much passion.

Your sister is welcomed to share her views and experiences with everyone. I didn't know this wasn't her native language and will be aware of that next time she posts.

Sorry about any misunderstandings from my part you guys. :)

John M said:
Such enlightened responses to my sister. You think just because English is not her native language you can talk down to her like this? She has done nothing but try to uplift people here and help them on the path.
"there are a lot more deserving posts out there" Once again you speak down about a post my sister made trying to help others. It is her way of getting people to turn something that may have disappointed them into something positive, Maybe the words don't meet your expectations, but there is no need to speak down to her. I read every single reply from her and she never said anyone is lying. She says aliens do not exist and that is because all our people now and throughout the history have not had contact with aliens. We keep an open mind and she has brought it to the council's attention that there may be aliens. I am not a council member, but a watcher as my sister is. You can continue to make excuses for such behavior but it seems your English is on par with mine. Hers is not, yet she continues to try to help the people here and as I have said before not once has she been seen to talk down to people as some here have to her.

Tony said:
That's it? well one more shot at this as there are a lot more deserving posts out there as the 10th wasn't a failure.

I cant speak for every post as i simply don't read them all. So i will comment on my posts only.

in short fufu said she knows "we" were expecting to be visited by an extra terrestial ship and she calls the 10th april a failure (see post heading). She also states that herself and her counsel read the same post we did and that we are lying (as the post is very clear that a ship was expected according to the counsel and herself) when we say we were not expecting an alien craft. Who is talking down to who here?

She says aliens don't exists, some people here say they do. Who is talking down to who in this case?

I had two questions, first, who is the "we" she speaks of. She said all of us attending the event. Yet no one attending states they were dissapointed or see the day as a failure. So who is talking down to who?

Secondly, i left it in the middle who misread the original post yet her reply made it clear she thought i meant "we" did. I simply held up a mirror and stated that maybe "they" read it wrong. So why is one way talking down to someone (being rude) and the other isnt?

and "the path" you mentioned may not be everybodys path. Who is to say which is the "right path"? maybe they all lead to the same place? Which path are you referring to? is it the "only path?"

John M said:
Hello friend and thank you for those words. It is all about respect and trying to evolve and follow the path. Much love to you.

Clinton Doherty said:
Hi there. Once again if we all had respect for each others views this would not be an argument. So again love to all and I respect everyone on this site for how much effort they put here. Everything makes a difference thanks.
"I'm sick of their messages, Its like they are teasing us with something so much better. God i want them here more than anything. But i cant take this. The anticipation kills me, and then when i get my hopes up i end up disappointed, and it kills me even more."

That was from one of your members here. Is that not disappointment?

Tony said:
That's it? well one more shot at this as there are a lot more deserving posts out there as the 10th wasn't a failure.

I cant speak for every post as i simply don't read them all. So i will comment on my posts only.

in short fufu said she knows "we" were expecting to be visited by an extra terrestial ship and she calls the 10th april a failure (see post heading). She also states that herself and her counsel read the same post we did and that we are lying (as the post is very clear that a ship was expected according to the counsel and herself) when we say we were not expecting an alien craft. Who is talking down to who here?

She says aliens don't exists, some people here say they do. Who is talking down to who in this case?

I had two questions, first, who is the "we" she speaks of. She said all of us attending the event. Yet no one attending states they were dissapointed or see the day as a failure. So who is talking down to who?

Secondly, i left it in the middle who misread the original post yet her reply made it clear she thought i meant "we" did. I simply held up a mirror and stated that maybe "they" read it wrong. So why is one way talking down to someone (being rude) and the other isnt?

and "the path" you mentioned may not be everybodys path. Who is to say which is the "right path"? maybe they all lead to the same place? Which path are you referring to? is it the "only path?"

John M said:
No because there are no reasons to be disappointed about. We all have different truths here, and the key word is to "respect" and "let it be" which means listening, not judging and not pushing your beliefs on other.
I agree with Nicklas post.

Everybody is important, respect for each other, it´s easier to just accept other´s people points of view than to fight all your live, what you resist persist.
You may agree or disagree it´s up to you, but learn to just... let it go..

Well done Nick!
Namaste.
1 2 3
Hello and I see comments from that person Vaddix from a few hours ago saying what my brother John quoted. It does not matter really because the point is not understood by you. My topic about positivity from something that did not happen is not understood. I am not sure about what you mean by starting a group. I am a volunteer at a woman's shelter and cannot spend much time everyday to take care of a group. I thought all discussions would be welcome in all places here. Is that not right?

Tony said:
Nope, that was posted on the 12th to another post and was not with regards to the 10th specifically. Many are happy with the GFOL and/or GFL some not. It has nothing to do with the generalization remarks in this post as this referred specifically to the 10th. He was not attending the event to my knowledge. If you want his experience look at http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/profiles/blogs/not-your-usualy-blog-...

My last answer here as it is a non discussion. Once again i suggest you start a group with a name that reflects the "universal path" you speak of. I for one will be one of the first to sign up.

John M said:
"I'm sick of their messages, Its like they are teasing us with something so much better. God i want them here more than anything. But i cant take this. The anticipation kills me, and then when i get my hopes up i end up disappointed, and it kills me even more."

That was from one of your members here. Is that not disappointment?

Tony said:

John M said:
To John M

Ok maybe this has already be answered in a previous post..( quite honestly i didn't read 7 pages of posts) but just curious and at the risk of sounding like i know nothing..What are u talking about when you say " watcher"?? There are so many different types of watchers that i can think of ... r u watching the skys or us?

there are a lot more deserving posts out there" Once again you speak down about a post my sister made trying to help others. It is her way of getting people to turn something that may have disappointed them into something positive, Maybe the words don't meet your expectations, but there is no need to speak down to her. I read every single reply from her and she never said anyone is lying. She says aliens do not exist and that is because all our people now and throughout the history have not had contact with aliens. We keep an open mind and she has brought it to the council's attention that there may be aliens. I am not a council member, but a watcher as my sister is. You can continue to make excuses for such behavior but it seems your English is on par with mine. Hers is not, yet she continues to try to help the people here and as I have said before not once has she been seen to talk down to people as some here have to her.
Yes, all is as it should be. And the majority of this Ning site don't need anyone who shows us the positive way, I refer to Fufu, we already know the way and Fufu if you really want to give us advice then first be familiar with the principle things in the Universe if you don't belive in reincarnation then watch the proof of the aliens and their crafts. They are photos, objects, narrations so there are proof. But here in SOE we deal with things which are not the fundamental views of life, but we try to shape our future by visualizing the First Contact and many others. As we know how to do it, we know the creational power of the mind, together with the visualization we achive larger things. If you try to turns us into a positive way you won't achieve with this more but a smiling in our face, because we have already gone through these steps. Though if you're happy do it, you just train yourself for the better times. And you learn much from the illusion as well, because we, who are more aware of the flow of life, we have gone through it, we were also attached to religions with promises that were said in vain. Learn and expeience the best you can. And may the light follow your acts.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service