Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Tribe on Papua New Guinea meets white man for the first time. Filmed in 1976. ..:):):) .

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awwww ! :):) Loved this wonderful video.
..what an amazing meeting,indeed.
- Imagine for us ,one day soon to meet our space bro/sisters ! ....:):):).
nickolas.. i seriously hope your joking. .. if not that was fairly rude.
my favorite part was when they were playing with the guys hair..hahah that was cute lmao

Any reason why one cannot comment on their own videos/posts? I have commented on my own videos before. Is there an unwritten rule that I don't know about?

Just saying...

Nickolas Macen said:

Did you seriously just comment on your own video? Its bad enough every post is from you but if its getting to the point where you are commenting on your own stuff I think you have an issue you should address. Just saying.

Besimi said:
So cool, thanks for posting.  Hopefully soon we will be in the same spot.
Ya that video is awesome saw it yesterday, of course it's from the 1970's though. And ya Nickolas Macen what are you doing on a forum like this with that comment, grow up.

Well ! as You can easily see ,  ...this is Not my own video.   ..Just a video from You tube ,I liked and wanted to share.

I actually commented on someone's els video. ..... who's got an issue ,here ?         .....:):):)  Sweet love bro.

-----and for the posts :  ...most of these posts are actually Madelaine's posts from Extraterrestrials.ning,who is refusing to post here at SOE anymore,  cause some of our members were very rude to her,or were teasing here,with her posts.   We should be thankful to those who contribute here, ...Not be rude,just cause you ,didn't like a  post. 
........................................................................Namaste & much love.    ...:):):).

Nickolas Macen said:

Did you seriously just comment on your own video? Its bad enough every post is from you but if its getting to the point where you are commenting on your own stuff I think you have an issue you should address. Just saying.

Besimi said:
very interesting indeed!!
what a powerful video! nice one!
hahaha simmy .. i love the 'just saying ' part bahaha

Well what I do know is that not that long ago, another user was posting a lot too and he got criticized by more than one person until someone suggested that he open a group so he can post all his postings in it because his posts were monopolizing the place.  Might I suggest the same here to Besimi?   Isn`t there already a group for Chanellings? :).

Many people are already posting in other places so their posts have a chance to be seen and have people reply and I think that might be the issue here, not the fact that besimi is posting a lot, that`s no problem, if he has info we should get it. :)  but yeah seems what happened to that other user may be kinda happening here too.

Just saying lol

Sweet Love You guys & girls :):):).
I have to add 3 to 5 posts a day,just to keep this Site updated (with newest galactic updates).  ...And ,I'm Not adding up to 20  posts,a day (as another user ...you referring too M.E ,did few times )  ... He is a Great guy anyway,just got carried out,a bit. :):):) . 
I have asked few times members, if anyone want to take any of these galactic postings from me , ...so it doesn't have to be only me posting them, and it will be some relieve for me ...but nobody is posting any ,so I keep updating them.
-These are Madelaine's posts,she used to bring them for us everyday,(I'm still getting them from her ) ... and I find GFL messages very important to be shown here on Main page.
- Go ahead post something for us,that You find interesting/important .  It's plenty of space here ,  ...don't  let it bother you,if someone has more time or more willing to contribute here more, but be appreciative of his/her work.
- And also,don't expect your post,to be shown here all week,  ....you can also always repost it,if you so insist.  ...:):):).

...Just Saying lol :):):) <3 <3 <3.     ... Love You  :).

MysticalEnigma said:

Well what I do know is that not that long ago, another user was posting a lot too and he got criticized by more than one person until someone suggested that he open a group so he can post all his postings in it because his posts were monopolizing the place.  Might I suggest the same here to Besimi?   Isn`t there already a group for Chanellings? :).

Many people are already posting in other places so their posts have a chance to be seen and have people reply and I think that might be the issue here, not the fact that besimi is posting a lot, that`s no problem, if he has info we should get it. :)  but yeah seems what happened to that other user may be kinda happening here too.

Just saying lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service