Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

This is a discussion page for you to express your feelings and experiences from Solfeggio frequencies.

I must say that i love them! i never imagined that pure sound could feel physically so intense!

My legs feel heavy and tingle, i have felt throbbing sensation in my hands and i feel relaxed. sometimes i get a swaying feeling, or a feeling of filling and flushing in my head. When i listened on 11/11, i experienced an immense pressure on my third eye! it was almost unbearable! so intense.

I haven't yet had any 'special powers' of healing or seeing aura, but i would sure love to hear if any of you have experienced this, or any thing else or similar feeling as the ones that i felt.

Will love to hear your experiences

L&L

Chris

Views: 958

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I personally have not seen Auras or began Healing...but I have experienced something new...I touch trees and they seem to fill me with bits of "emotional energy"...as in happiness after a rain or sadness if the Landscapers walk by with a mower...Don't know if anyone else can relate...just thought I'd throw throw this up here...animals seem to sense me as well...for instance I have calmed myself to the point that a fly will "allow" me to "pet" it...that I find funny....Love and Light to all...Mahalo and Namaste...
I am experimenting with them out of curiosity. It seems to be doing nothing for me, but that might be that I am usually aware of Source on a constant basis already from having been walking the path of Enlightenment for some time. The Holy Harmony CD does seem to more fully absorb my awareness into the Presence of Source. At times I completely lose there even being a me with the Holy Harmony CD. I will keep experimenting.

Love,
-le
Actually I do notice something with Ravi's Solfeggio track. I didn't see the connection before, but I do now. I can sense that it stimulates kundalini and opens the chakras at the same time. I clearly feel kundalini rising up and out of the crow, brow, throat chakras. Just a mild comfortable burn feeling like the body is burning in heat a little. I didn't notice it before as it is not uncommon that I feel kundalini flowing up the Susumna (the central channel connecting all the chakras). Usually it does not get warm feeling for me. So the frequencies must crank up the flow of kundalini in order for me to feel some heat. The heat is a good thing as it is burning through the energy blocks.

If someone is significantly blocked I could definitely see that this could cause headaches and/or nausea. Perhaps these frequencies are helping to awaken one's kundalini?

Love,
-le
Hey :)
I am very happy to hear, the freuqnecies seem to work for you :)
I am sure that it changes something!
Probably if you would combine it with meditating, the effects will more intense??
For me I started to listen two week ago.. and felt soon after that a "change" witch was accompanied by a large headaque.
I did this for a few days (always in the evenings) and after four days the bad headaques went away :)
Than a exam week was coming up with lots of stress and due to circumstances I was not able to listen anymore..
Yesterday, I was sitting in the train (to my student city) and decided to listen again to the frequencies by means of a mp-3 player I was carrying around (maybe a tip for other people?)
I listened in the train and I arrived at the university to start working.. I really never felt so bad.. I had a terrible headacke, was nautios and other vague symptions.
After 5/6 hours it went away.. Proof enough for me that something changes in your mind by those frequencies and that you definitely should listen to it on a regular basis :)

Other effects are that I feel more shiney.. (difficult to explain) .. like more surrounded by light and more positive thinking :)
People even start to smile back, when passing by..

Well that are some of my experiences.

Like Chris, I am also very curious to other :)

Have a nice day!!

xx

Anna
This is another site of brad :)
Hope this helps :)

http://2012evolution.com/ascension-audio-frequencies/

Love,

Anna
Hi Chris,

The pressure on the third eye is related to the opening up of your brow chakra.

Ajna: The Brow Chakra

Ajna (along with Bindu, also known as the third eye chakra) is linked to the pineal gland which may inform a model of its envisioning. The pineal gland is a light sensitive gland that produces the hormone melatonin which regulates sleep and awakening. Ajna is symbolised by a lotus with two petals, and corresponds to the colour white, indigo or deep blue. Anja's key issues involve balancing the higher & lower selves and trusting inner guidance. Anja's inner aspect relates to the access of intuition. Emotionally, Ajna deals with clarity on an intuitive level.

(Note: some opine that the pineal and pituitary glands should be exchanged in their relationship to the Crown and Brow chakras, based on the description in Arthur Avalon's book on kundalini called Serpent Power or empirical research.)

For more info on other chakras, check my posting on the following link along with a picture of the positions of your chakras:

http://www.2012evolution.com/community-forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&...

Namaste,
Love & Peace,
Ravi Raju
Anna said:
Hey :)
I am very happy to hear, the freuqnecies seem to work for you :) I am sure that it changes something! Probably if you would combine it with meditating, the effects will more intense??
For me I started to listen two week ago.. and felt soon after that a "change" witch was accompanied by a large headaque.
I did this for a few days (always in the evenings) and after four days the bad headaques went away :)
Than a exam week was coming up with lots of stress and due to circumstances I was not able to listen anymore..
Yesterday, I was sitting in the train (to my student city) and decided to listen again to the frequencies by means of a mp-3 player I was carrying around (maybe a tip for other people?)
I listened in the train and I arrived at the university to start working.. I really never felt so bad.. I had a terrible headacke, was nautios and other vague symptions.
After 5/6 hours it went away.. Proof enough for me that something changes in your mind by those frequencies and that you definitely should listen to it on a regular basis :)

Other effects are that I feel more shiney.. (difficult to explain) .. like more surrounded by light and more positive thinking :)
People even start to smile back, when passing by..

Well that are some of my experiences.

Like Chris, I am also very curious to other :)

Have a nice day!!

xx

Anna

Hi Anna,

What you are experiencing is the unblocking of your chakras... if the chakras are completely blocked the headaches and nausea would be a little intense. These after effects would go away once the chakras are opened to an extent.

It would be better if you listen to the Frequencies before you go to be as the after effects would not be felt. It should be a couple of weeks max before you stop feeling the after effects.

I posted the best way to listen to the frequencies and am pasting it here for your convenience:

Let me walk you through the best way to experience the Solfeggio Frequencies file I created.

1. Lie down on your bed.

2. Incase of an ipod switch off the equalizer option. This is presuming that youre using good earphones or headphones. I use Sennheiser in-ear phone and they are way way way better than the ones you get with your ipod.

Your system and the phones should replicate the file as is and should not be tweeked with the equalizer or any other options in your system. This is very very important to get the best out of the file.

3. Switch on the track.

4. Close your eyes, feel for the tension (frowning, etc) in your fore head area and release the muscles. Then feel if youre trying to force your eyes closed or feel any tesion in your eyelids... just let go & relax the muscles. Feel for any tension in the back of your neck and release the muscles.

5. Now you need to concentrate on the frequencies and not the back ground ambience. By the time the third frequency starts you should be able to feel a rush as soon as the frequency suddenly starts and reduces every time or alternate times. By the time you reach the last frequency... I would presume you would either be completely, completely relaxed or in deep sleep!!

Namaste,
Love & Peace

Ravi Raju
Hi Vendy,

Some times Rapidshare does that! no worries :)

I just uploaded the file on to Megaupload.com for you to download.

Link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5EO2WUC5

Just checked the download for the above link and it works fine.

Namaste,
Love & Peace,
Ravi Raju
Hi Solanum,

I would suggest you check the player you're using and see if the file is being distorted in some way with some presets.

Alternately you have to use a good pair of earphones or headphone which can replicate the original file to the closest.

Try increase the volume and follow the procedure posted in this thread.

...or by any chance have you already been practicing meditation, or some other form of spiritual or soul connection? ... or have you strongly wanted to ascend to higher vibrations?... how intuitive are you & do you listen to your intuitions?... if you did any of the above.. then you have already activated a few of your chakras subconsciously and would not feel the after effects... as they are specifically exaggerated for people with blocked chakras and is an indication of them opening up.

Keep listening and you'll see the difference in the way you look at people... most profound thing would be that the negativity would just go away from your mind.. if you try to search for it, it would be like running into a wall! ..but then it could creep in during / along with some intense emotion and the minute you listen to the frequencies again.. it would be gone! and you would feel at peace.

Namaste,
Love & Light,
R.
Hello!
I must say, that ive listened to it constantly for 2 weeks straight and its quite an intense experience for me. Every time i listen to it, i begin to feel an extremely sharp pain in the back of my head and slight euphoric feeling in my chest proceeded by a feeling of immense burdens lifted off of my soul. At first i thought it was nonesense, but I did some fairly heavy research on these frequencies, and decided to give it a go. Their are other healing frequencies as well that have various affects on people (and im sure everything else). As far as gaining any kind of supernatural (or natural? ;) gifts, i have not had any such experience, but will continue to listen to them. Ive begun listening to them accompanied by your average meditation session.
peace, love and light!
Dan
Once again i dont feel anything. No head aches no pains no euphoric feeling. I dont know what everyone else is experiencing but im definatly not experiencing it. Ive listened to it like a billion time the last two days and i don't feel a thing. I'll give it a week or two to see if anything happens.
I put it on my ipod. I crank it high, the equalizers off, im using the version with less ambiance and im useing stereo headphones.
This sucks, i didnt feel a thing when i was around orgone either.
I wish i could experience what everyone else is experiencing when it comes to ascension, but im just not. Ive been reading and learning about all this stuff for 6 months now.
I've been listening to the frequencies for a few days now and I've had a headache for a few days as well. but I didnt associate the two together until now...so its really helpful to hear what everyone has to say
I haven't really felt anything else yet, although I did catch a fleeting glinpse of my aura in the mirror this morning, which was quite exciting :)
I shall keep on with it and see how it goes

:) xx

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service