Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

The New Healing Energy 16 June 2015 - The Presence Live Kryon Channelling:

The New Healing Energy 16 June 2015 - The Presence Live Kryon Channelling:

"The New Healing Energy" / Audio mp3 @ www.kryon.com/Audio/Healing06.mp3

San Diego, California - August 19, 2006 / As channelled by Lee Carroll for Kryon

The information below is free and available for you to print out, copy and distribute as you wish. Its Copyright, however, prohibits sale in any form except by the publisher

This live channelling was Given in San Diego, California / August 19, 2006

░~✿~❤❤٠•☼•♡︵‿❤ To help the reader, this channelling has been rechannelled [by Lee and Kryon]
and added onto to provide even clearer understanding. Often what happens live, has implied energy within it,
which carries a kind of communication that the printed page does not.
So enjoy this enhanced message given in San Diego, California, August 19, 2006.

░~✿~❤❤٠•☼•♡︵‿❤ Greetings, dear ones, I am Kryon of Magnetic Service.

I'm not in the dark, you know? I know who's here and I know the reasons they're here. I know who's reading. There are some here who would doubt that an angelic presence could inhabit a Human Being and speak in this fashion. You would doubt this and yet, if I asked, "Do you believe in love?" you would say, "Well, of course, I do, I can feel it around you." Then believe in this, my friend, for what you are seeing is a process of love - Universal love.

What you are experiencing is part of a large system that is love transcending physics. Even the quantum hologram responds in each of you when Kryon comes in. There is a relationship issue that has been described and shown on the screen with the teacher, Peggy. [Speaking of Peggy Phoenix Dubro, who just gave a presentation about divine relationships] Profound, it is. Now, I ask you to put it between the two of us. Do you think we have a relationship? Is it important to you? Well, now let me give you the rest of the story. You think that you have come today to hear something odd, perhaps. . . this channelling on the stage? I will tell you, if you will open your heart just a little bit to the teachings that you've been given this day, and see the cosmic strings attached between us, you're going to remember me. Because I'm the one who said goodbye to you from the other side of the veil right before you leaned into the wind of birth and came into this planet. That was me. I was the last energy you felt as you traversed the veil to come and be where you are now. I'll also be the first one you see when you leave this planet and come back through the Hall of Honor and the Cave of Creation. You see, the energy of Kryon belongs to Gaia, and it's part of the family of Archangel Michael. Angelic, it is, just like you are. All of you remember me at some level, and those who would pick up the transcriptions that you call the books might go through them and say, "Well, this resounds with me and I understand it. For whatever reason, I can feel it." I'll tell you - it's because you remember me! And I remember you and that's why I'm here. These are the cosmic strings we have together. What a time this is!

There was a time on this planet when this could not be accomplished. . . the idea that a Human Being could meld with Spirit in front of others, and they would accept it. In the past, society had to do it behind closed doors because of the persecution of those that didn't believe in such a thing. There are still many who would say this channelling is the work of the devil. . . the mythology of the dark side, they say. And that's what will keep them away from the love of God. Little do they know that the God they worship is huge, much larger than they've been told.

Now, here you are, and I say to you, remember me? In the darkest of the darkest times, there is a door you can push on, and the energy of this angel I represent will come pouring in along with all the helpers and along with all the energies that you've been promised. I know there's technique to pushing on that door, and I know there are phases of learning. But I will tell you it all boils down to one thing: What is your belief that you'll remember me and the rest of the family? If you can remember me, then perhaps you can remember you, and that's the key!

Who are you? Can you remember the qualities of Kryon being within you? Can you remember being a profound angel? Perhaps that's a stretch, but I will tell you that's the way it was. For Kryon is a group entity, just like you. You were part of the cosmic intelligence of all things. Remember? When you start to remember, and you start to put these strings together, you're going to remember who you are. And that, my friends, is when mastery is available. There's even a layer of your own DNA that helps you to remember. Did you know that? This sacred part of your own lineage is activated when you say, "Dear Spirit, tell me what it is I need to know. I'm ready to remember." Then it goes into effect.

That's the profundity of a sacred system that revolves around your free choice. Oh, you could sit there all your life and say, "I'm very pleased with my life. I'm pleased with my belief system and it isn't like what you folks believe, but it's OK for me." And I'll tell you that the angelic realm just sits there on your shoulder and loves you anyway. It doesn't matter how far you go in your thought from the truth. If you've acknowledged a creator, and that's all you can do, the angelic realm is there and loves you just as much. But there's so much more if you want it. . . so much more life enhancement. Oh, let me remind you. I want to go back with you for a moment, back into your own ancient knowledge of the way things really work.

The grand system of Gaia has a series of energetic phases that are greater than 1,000 years each. One of them is coming to a close and another is opening on 2012. The ancients in their observatories of the sun and the moon knew it, yet it is not taught correctly. But it will be. If you would dig into the Mayan phases of energy you will find this oscillation of Gaia. It's an actual vibratory shift of thousands of years, where it sets the stages for the potentials of the ages and all that is upon the planet. And we've told you this before - 2012 is the end of a very long phase. . . more than 1,000 years. It represents moving into what the Mayans and the Aztecs and the Toltec's called "a new sun." This would be a time of promise and hope, where Gaia begins to vibrate in a whole different way and responds to the Humans on the planet.

Now, think for a moment of what 1987 brought you in the Harmonic Convergence. You were headed for the Armageddon, but that specific energy has gone and will not take place. The end of humanity was at hand, but with your free choice, you circumvented it. You went beyond it. You changed it. And we celebrate that change all the time. We don't celebrate it because you didn't transit, for you do that all the time. No. Instead we celebrate it because it means that you loved the planet so much that you have decided to go forward into the energy of the transition of 2012 and live on an enhanced Gaia. We celebrate the 11:11, for it represents pure illumination.

Here's an esoteric question. "Dear Kryon, if the Armageddon had taken place, and the end of the world had taken place with it, and if humanity ceased to have existed, what would have happened in 2012? Without Humans, would there still have been a high vibration?" I will tell you: The time clock of Gaia is the time clock of Gaia. This "clock" of the energy of the ages would still happen. It's linked to the stars and the planets around you, and your own sun. The free choice of humanity is separate from that clock, but linked to it if Humans are here. The experiment would continue, perhaps even with a rebirth of humanity. But that's speculation, isn't it? Because that's not the way of it, is it? No. Instead, you will be here, and will be part of a marker that starts a gradual change at or about 2012.

There are those who have said, "The marker of 2012 has been advanced, and it is now going to be 2007." This is not so, because the clock is the clock. It is part of the solar system's behavior, and responds to a long-standing cosmic cycle. However, what that idea is about is that certain parts of humanity are ready for the 2012 energy next year! This is about how you react to the coming change, isn't it?

The Crystalline Grid is a direct link between you and Gaia, and will vibrate higher because it is affected by those who walk upon this planet of enlightenment. Oh, there is so much to reveal about this, yet is not understood. But let me reveal this one: All those alive right now know of this quest at their core level. All know, but only a fraction of one percent will do anything about it. One half of one percent will be enough to meld with the Crystalline. We've got old souls in this room, and reading this, so I challenge you: Do you feel the Lemurian energies? I know you do. That's who's here.

Oh, you may deny that this race ever existed, and there are those here who will do just that. But I will say to you anyway, "How does it feel to be one of them?" "Not me, Kryon, I'm not." But you are, dear one. When you go inside, you will remember. Old souls you are, with an awakened interdimensional sense that is going to change this planet. That's why you came. That's why you're in this room, listening to the weird guy [Lee's name for himself]. Because you know about it all, don't you? What else calls you here? What is the core reason you actually came here or picked up this book? It doesn't matter what age you are, either. I know who's here.

I know some of you are lamenting when you look in the mirror. I hear your mind saying, "Why me? Why do I look like this? Why am I this way? Why am I this age? It would have been so much better with different timing. I could do so much more as a younger person, looking different and having a better effect on the planet, being young and vibrant again."

░~✿~❤❤٠•☼•♡︵‿❤ [Pause]

I just want you to stop for a minute and I want to tell you about 10,000 angels who are loving you right now, exactly the way you are, in the right place, at the right time. There's a reason for this. . . all of it. You can work the way you are, the age you are, the way you look. This planet needs you this way because you can send the light where it needs it most because of the way you are and the age you are. Don't decide for God when you think you are the most efficient in the "light department." Think back to 20 years ago. Are you the same person? Did you learn anything since then? Some will even laugh to think of the way they were back then? No! Instead, you are wiser now and far more ready to send this sacred light.

Send it to the forgotten continent, Africa. They need you right now. Right now. Send it to Palestine [which is the large area renamed Lebanon and Israel, parts of Jordan and Egypt]! That's what you can do because you're a Lighthouse and we need your wisdom. We may even need your size! Listen to me. There's a reason for everything. You are known by God and loved the way you are. Do you remember me yet? I told you this might happen when you came in [when you were born]. "Look at that timeline," I said. "Look at the propensities of what you might do. Look at what you might become. It is grand." And you're sitting here saying, "What happened? It's not grand." And we're saying, "Oh, it's very grand, alright." You don't see it like we do. We look through the quantum hologram at who you are and what effect you are having on the Crystalline Grid.

Within these times there are smaller dispensations that we like to break up into 25 years. You call that a generation. It's not a 12-base number, like so many of the calendars of the ages, but we do it because it's a seven energy. There's divinity in the generations. Take a look. From 1987 to 2012 is 25 years. Now, project 2012 to the next dispensation of 25 years and you'll find it is going to be an 11 year. There are reasons for all of these things, and there is a sacred system. [Lee note: Obviously the year 2037 is not an 11, so Kryon is speaking here of the energy of the 11 (as in 11:11) and not the numerical value. These are the kinds of things the Mayans worked with... the energy of the phases of time. However, it's interesting to see that 2037 is a 12, and thereby also fits into the 12-based scenario somehow.]

Let me tell you about the dispensation you sit in. . . the Armageddon dispensation, to those of you of this culture. Up until 1987, healing of the kind that you have asked for and have come for this very day was few and far between. Oh, there were masters walking the earth and there were healers, of course. But when you compare it to what's available today, it's almost like the Dark Ages. I'm talking about the '60s, '70s, '80s. The demarcation was the 11:11 energy of 1987 (a 25, or seven in numerological terms). This Harmonic Convergence changed it all. This was the permission marker where humanity gave permission for tremendous advancement and acceleration in knowledge, awareness and energy. And that's what you've been experiencing, and some of you expected nirvana! Instead, you get school!

Ask the teacher, Peggy. She knows about school. Look at what she went through in order to arrive at the place where she could be given the information. And when she had gone through her purification, she was ready to settle down and see the strings [referring to the cosmic strings of energy that connect all of us together]. That's when they started coming to her, and until then it wasn't ready to be taught. Profound applications of energy is only the start of the teaching. This particular age you are in - starting in '87 going to 2012 - is only a stepping stone to "beyond 2012." It's when you're supposed to make the difference. It is supposed to be where you'll set up peace on Earth.

Some are saying, "Well, we're not doing a very good job." Would you stop judging yourself and look around? Who is it who has exposed the darkness on the planet in these last years? It has been you and those like you. Who are the prayer warriors, the ones who send the light even when things are dark? It's you. Who is it who exposed the enemy in these times. . . the old, old energy on this planet that wants to hold you back? You have. Free choice, it is, within those Humans who are setting up this battle between the dark and light. . . old energy versus new energy. It's you. Yes, there will be a battle, but do not fear this, for it is one you were born for.

Lighthouse, when this battle begins, the Lighthouse is the one who says, "It's here. Time to strike the light." The Lighthouse is the one that says, "I'm built for storms. Here it is. Let's go to work." The Lighthouse is not the one who runs in the closet and fears the storm it was built for. And it may not be the battle you expect, of swords and blood between Human and Human. It may be an entirely different battle. It may be a metaphoric battle. We've even called it the Bridge of Swords.

Since 1989, when we came in and began the channelling, we've spoken of this battle, and here it is! You're sitting in it; you're part of it. Twenty-five years you have, from 1987 to 2012, to begin the generation of your light. And in that time, we have promised to increase the energy of the planet, and to allow the strings to show, increasing your power and your ability to accomplish your goal. You might even say it's a partnership with God, allowing you to create peace on Earth.

And this energy has even changed the way healing works, and some of you know of what I speak. In the past, those wanting healing would come to the healer and say, "I've got disease and I want it healed." And the healer would do their best to work with the disease. Today, the healer would say, "Well, you really must have a ‘whole-body balancing.' For today, the mastery in you must heal the disease in you." And they might say, "No, thank you, just treat the disease, please." It's not going to work that way anymore. Those who only want to treat the disease will perish. It's an age of responsibility, and those who awaken to the mastery within will survive. This is the new paradigm of healing on the planet, and the new way of survival.

Things have already started to move off of that old energy peg of reality, you see? You can't have a jalopy in the backyard and expect to put new tires on it and suddenly have a race car. And that's the way we're teaching this. It's a whole-body experience, not just a new way of working with the old Human. It goes with the territory as Earth begins to vibrate higher, and all the things around it and all the systems that have been inactive slowly begin to activate. It will create something different than you expect. Healing will not be the same. Have any of you noticed that your hospitals are one of the most dangerous places to be for your health? Does this make any sense? Perhaps there is something different that you are supposed to be doing that is far safer? How about studying the healer within?

There are those who will say, "I want a lot of energy. I want to go to the healer and get a lot of energy." And today's healer will tell them that they need to balance themselves in all ways in order to get the energy they crave. But they will say, "No, thank you, just the energy, that's all I want." Are you starting to see the change? The system is changing from "please help me" to "please help me to help myself." The largest change in metaphysical people around this planet will be from "poor me" to "master me." That, dear Human, is why the profound balancing systems that are being taught today are only a few years old. They only came in when you passed the marker of the Harmonic Convergence. Perhaps you feel that was all coincidental?

There are those who, when dealing with the mind, say to the healer, "I'm filled with fear. I've gone to the psychologists, yet I'm filled with fear. If only I could get out of fear and be happy." And the healer would say, "Well, let's take care of that. Let's start a process where you can learn about yourself and take care of everything." And they would answer, "No, thank you, just the fear. Everything else is fine." Well, everything else is not fine, or there wouldn't be fear! It's the same with anger, you know? "Can you do something about the anger please? Got a pill for that, doctor? Just the anger, nothing else. I'll be fine, you know." That kind of past compartmentalization does not work anymore.

It is magnificent and it's a whole-body experience. There are those who will come to you and say, "I'm so tired of the duality. I don't know what to do. There's so much darkness on Earth. I have so much trouble watching the news, it depresses me. If only I could feel joy in my life. Could you give me some joy? You got a pill for that, doctor?" And the answer is no. It doesn't work that way anymore. You're going to see this more and more, this whole-body experience. It's also the same with spirituality. Knowledge will no longer fill the hungry soul. Many will still come and say, "I want to increase the Godliness in me. I want more awareness. Can you give me more knowledge so I can become more aware? Then everything will fall into place." Not anymore. Those who thrived on "knowing things" will not have a full-body experience through the knowledge alone. This creates a partial awareness without balance.

Do you know what would happen if you were able to give someone the healing of "no fear?" You would create a fearless Human Being, and the potential of a raging monster on your hands. . . arrogant in all ways. You see, a true no fear Human is not afraid because of what their intuition tells them within their DNA, not what a book tells them on the shelf. Spirit doesn't give healings in this fashion any longer. The energy has changed.

░~✿~❤❤٠•☼•♡︵‿❤ The True Lightworker - An Example ( also see............. 
ૐ︵‿❤ The Story of Mary - One Life ❤︵‿ૐ )

I want to take you someplace and introduce you to someone. It's a Lightworker. This Lightworker's going to be nameless, but I'm going to make it a female. I'm going to introduce you to this Lightworker to give you the definition of whole-body healing.

First of all, as you approach her, you feel good. One Human to another, you feel good. You don't know why, but you feel good. You haven't even met her, yet you've already made up your mind, "This is a good person, I like this person, I can hardly wait to meet this person." She radiates the love of God. This is important for you to note. She's not evangelistic. She may not even seem that spiritual. She doesn't wear religion on her sleeve. She's sweet. She reminds you of something you can't really put your finger on, but you don't know what it is. Is it mother energy? You don't know. But I'll tell you what it is. You're remembering the love of God! Because her strings are out, you see? [Again this is a reference to the quantum strings that we all have between us, but that are not felt or used by all. It is a spiritual attribute that needs to be developed and enhanced.]

When you get in her field, then you feel it. Her strings are out, you see? This Lightworker is balanced. She's spiritually balanced. She's centered. She listens. She's interested in you. She makes you feel good. She has no agenda, and you don't feel like she's got a story that she wants to force upon you or anything like that. She's wide open. Oh, don't you just love being around her? What is this attraction?

To some of you, it's the mother you always wanted. To others, it's the mother you had. What is that feeling? What is that? I'll tell you, dear one. Her strings are touching you and they are the love of God. It's not evangelistic, either. They are compassionate, invitational strings, and they speak to your DNA. She's intuitive and balanced, and she knows who you are. She knows what you need. She knows so much, because her strings are out.

Her DNA has been activated, and it's resounding. She's on this earth, seeming like one foot in one dimension and the other foot in the other. Even the cells of her body know it. They all know it. She's got her strings out. Intuitively, she knows where to send the light. And you might say, "Well, how can any Human Being know that much? Where to send the light? There's so much going on. She knows them by name? Who to send to and where?" No, dear one. Instead, she understands something that we're going to talk about a little more someday. She knows all about cosmic intelligence. It's a source, a pool of energy that you can dip into and be part of, a force that knows everything about everything. You don't have to know the specifics.

"Kryon, that's hard for me. I've got to know the specifics to do anything accurately." Really? You're going to your car after this channelling, and going to eat. Now, you're telling me that you require the manual to figure out the engine before you get in? I don't think so. You just want to go, don't you? Cosmic intelligence is the engine of the Universe and you don't have to think about it, either. Those with mastery know how to use this cosmic intelligence engine. That's their intuition. That helps them to turn left and to turn right, whom to send prayers to, when to assemble the group and pray, and when not to. It tells them when to say something and when not to speak at all. Cosmic intelligence. It's hooked to the master plan through her strings.

She handled her duality a long time ago and put it in the back seat. That's how she did it. It's with her for life, you know? That polarity of Human versus divine is there forever. But in her case, in the back seat, irritating her every day! But it's never in charge, you see. When others would be fearful, she recognizes where the fear comes from. It comes from what we call the second brain. It doesn't come from the head, it comes from the stomach, or the lower energy. Fear starts to come up from that, and she intercepts it. . . puts it in the back seat. She knows all about duality. She's balanced, you know?

This Lightworker doesn't have anger! You say, "That's impossible! All Humans have anger. It's a Human trait." On this, dear one, I will agree. . . very Human. Raw anger is not part of a Lightworker, however, for Lightworkers are enhanced Humans. Anger is not part of the countenance of an enlightened master. Think about it. Every time raw anger appears and you act on it, what do you want to do later? You want to go back and apologize that it happened. "Oops!," you say, "It just slipped out." That's your way of saying it was inappropriate behavior, right? Think about it. Anger is the duality in charge of you. "I'm sorry," you say. "Somehow it got out of the back seat into my lap!" This Lightworker has it in the back seat forever. It doesn't pop out. She's doesn't get angry. Instead, she gets disappointed. She has compassion. Oh, don't you just want to be with her? Don't you just want to walk next to her, side by side? These are the attributes of what the masters had on the earth. Go back and study your history. All the children wanted to be with them. The adults just loved them, too. "Oh, just to be next to this person!" they would say, as they placed their hand on their hearts. That's the energy the masters of the earth all had, but I'm telling you, Human Being, that this is what you are headed for and is your promise.

Now, let me tell you what's going on inside her body. Disease. No, don't worry. It's there, but, you see, it can't attach itself. This is not part of her program, because she's got her strings out. She talks to her cellular structure and it listens to the boss and she's the boss. How many of you have talked to your cells lately? Do you understand where your enlightenment is? It's in your toe, in your elbow, in your arm, your brain? It's everywhere your cells are, not just in your consciousness or your mind. It's a full-body enlightenment. Do you realize that if you talked to your cells regularly and they understood who's talking, disease would not touch you? Do you understand? That's what mastery is. We wouldn't tell you this unless it were so.

I'll give you the last one. She knows who she is, because she remembers. Some would say, "Well, tell me more about this person. Does she have a mate? Does she have a partner?" I'll tell you. This one? No, she does not. And you'll say, "Well, that's sad." Let me tell you about her, because she remembers who she is and she says to herself every day, "I am sufficient. It is well within my soul. If alone is the way to be, I'll do my work alone. Thanks be to God, I am who I am." She has the love of God in her life and she is not alone.

She is not lonely, either. Oh, she enjoys those Humans who come over and enrich her life, but the intimacy that might be enjoyed within a relationship is not on her mind. At the end of the day, when she goes home alone, she makes a statement to the door every time she walks into that place. She says, "I am that I am. And I need only what I am." She's giving permission and free choice for anything to take place, but she is not lonely, and she's not desperate, and she's not despondent because she remembers the cosmic feeling of being in love with God. That's what happens when you fall in love with the Human race, too. And the Lightworker is in love with humanity.

Who are you? Are you a Lightworker? If not, do you want to be? That's our message. That's all we've got. This could be the message to the very end of our time. . . until there are no more messages. Oh, there will be those who will carry Kryon long after my partner is with me. Their message will be the same as his. It will be about mastery, and a celebration of how you all created peace on Earth. . . and I just opened the door for you to look into the future - a future you can't even consider now because of what's going on around the planet. But I'll tell you, the sun's going to come out. But it's not going to do it without everyone who is here reading and hearing joining this battle of Human survival. When's the last time you sent your light to those who are not as fortunate - those in survival, who do not have food on their tables or are worried about their lives this night? There are so many of those, and so few of you. Perhaps that's a mandate that you came here to do something? It is.

Lighthouses, do your work.

And so it is.

░~✿~❤❤٠•☼•♡︵‿❤ Kryon

░~✿~❤❤٠•☼•♡︵‿❤ Source: ~ @ www.kryon.com/k_chanelsandiego06.html

Views: 644

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is Hridaya – The Spiritual Heart? 16 June 2015 - Teacher: Julie Miller

What is Hridaya – The Spiritual Heart?

The Spiritual Heart is not just the soul, the psychic activity

The Heart is considered the seat of feelings, of psychic activity. But this is just a relative and individual dimension of the Heart.

The world of individual emotions, the human soul, is to be overcome through detachment for revealing the true universal significance of the Heart. So, Atman, the Spiritual Heart, has no physical or mental dimensions as such and does not express itself other than as a mere transfiguring tremor. But as yogis say, unquestionably God exists and He alone is real.

The Spiritual Heart is not Anahata Chakra

According to Tantric tradition, anahata chakra, the heart chakra, is just a level or dimension of our being and of the entire manifestation. The Spiritual Heart is more than this. The Spiritual Heart is not just a spark of God; the Spiritual Heart is God.

The relationship between atman and Brahman is one of unity. Jnana yogis used to express this paradoxical view by saying that Atman (the Spiritual Heart) and Brahman (the Absolute) are one. “This Atman is Brahman,” otherwise known as “Ayamatma Brahma,” is one of the four Mahavakya or great affirmations (we could say suggestions or powerful ideas) of the Vedic and Upanishadic traditions.

The key to understanding the nature of the essential Oneness of the Universe is to see our Heart – our eternal, undying Self – as identical with Brahman. Another mahavakya appears in Chandogya Upanishad: “Tat tvam asi”, which translates that the Ultimate Reality, Brahman, is what you are. So the Spiritual Heart is not just a reflection of everything. It is the Supreme Consciousness, the essence of everything, the background of existence.

The Whole, Unity, is completely us. In the meditation for the Revelation of the Spiritual Heart, we are all revealing the same Heart, the same Divine Self, the same Ultimate Reality. The Heart of man and the Heart of the world are a single Heart.

This is our approach in the Yoga of the Spiritual Heart, in our retreats and workshops. We try to give the inspiration for surrender into the Heart, into the Supreme Reality, into God (but God felt beyond any concepts and religious denominations). In this way, we realize our identity with the Whole, with the totality of Life.

Where should we place our focus?

According to Ramana Maharshi, the great Advaita master, “The godly atom of the Self is to be found in the right chamber of the heart, about one finger-width’s distance from the body’s midline. “Here lies the Heart, the dynamic Spiritual Heart. It is called hridaya, is located on the right side of the chest, and is clearly visible to the inner eye of an adept on the Spiritual Path. Through meditation you can learn to find the Self in the cave of this Heart.”

The word hridaya is a composite of hrid and ayam, meaning “center, heart, and this.”

The spiritual practice recommended by Ramana Maharshi

If we accept the existence of this area of our body as having a privileged place in revealing who we really are, then, as Ramana Maharshi noted, it follows logically that this is the main point on which our mind should focus while in concentration or during meditations.

Ramana summed up his vision in this way:

“What is essential in any sadhana (spiritual practice) is to try to bring back the running mind and fix it on one thing only. Why then should it not be brought back and fixed in Self-attention (to this feeling of ‘I’)? That alone is Self-enquiry (atma vichara). That is all that is to be done!”

Where should be the natural place of the witness consciousness?

When we recognize the necessity of being aware of ourselves – of maintaining a witness consciousness – as a fundamental spiritual attitude, it is best to center ourselves in the region of the middle of the chest. This is an important action and it will help us to understand clearly that the essential awareness of our own being is not a function of reason. It is not the mind or a product of the mind, nor is it ordinary thoughts, but it is a radiance emanating from the region of the chest.

Placing the seat of witness consciousness in the brain is a sterile attitude. The ultimate witness is not the mind or a particular thought. We can imagine in our mind a witness of our thoughts and then we can easily imagine another witness of that first witness of the thoughts, and then a witness of the witness of the witness and so on….

The mind can play the game of witnessing ad infinitum. Only if we place the witness consciousness in the Spiritual Heart, in that place of deep intimacy from which arises the intuition of who we are, can we then realize the presence of the ultimate Witness. This issue is not to be argued theoretically by the mind. This is revealed in meditation.

The limitlessness of the Spiritual Heart is absolute

The Heart is limitless and, because it has no form, it can contain totality.

It is important to note that the rapport of something infinite, atman , the Divine Self, to something finite, such as the physical body or a point on or within the physical body, can only be a relative undertaking. Sages like Ramana Maharshi affirm that the awareness of the Supreme Infinite cannot be localized at a certain place in the body and that in the state of divine expansion, of diving into the divine ocean of Consciousness, we can no longer speak of a head, arms, body, and other areas.

However, Ramana says that in the moment of returning to the consciousness of the physical body, when we regain awareness of our physical body, a memory endures of that state and it appears to be connected to the area of the physical heart, in the middle of the chest, slightly to the right. That Divine Infinity can easily be found again by centering in the region of the heart. Christian mystics also speak of lowering the mind to the Heart.

The Heart is the object, means, and Subject of meditation

In this retreat the object of meditation is not the breath or bodily sensations, feelings, or mind as in other retreats, but rather the Spiritual Heart, Atman, the Divine Self.

However, as the meditation goes deeply, the Spiritual Heart will cease to be simply an object of meditation. We will become aware that it is also the Subject, the witness consciousness, the very profound and intimate Self, the very source of our meditation process. So we will understand that the Spiritual Heart is much more than a concentration or meditation object.

This will help us to know directly another approach to meditation and spirituality.

The Heart will become at the same time the source of attention (the knower), the instrument of knowledge, and the object of knowledge. This kind of meditation is a process which starts from the Heart, and returns to the Heart.

The rapport between the mind and the Heart: Conquer or surrender?

“Great ideas come from the Heart.” – Blaise Pascal

The Divine Reality of Existence, the present, the “I am,” resides in the Heart; the cerebral man is a limited man.

Generally, the activity of the mind is governed by intentionality and implicitly is a movement governed by ego; it is activity that wants to grab information and to “conquer,” to keep control over the objects of activity and the process of self-knowing. When we withdraw the senses (pratyahara) and center ourselves in the chest area, looking for the deepest aspects of our being, we start to search “the interior” to the detriment of “the exterior.”

In this way, we pass from the usual “conquering” attitude of the mind to a receptive, contemplative disposition. It is a kind of surrender, which implies lucidity, discernment, vigilance.

There we can still speak about an action, but it is of a completely different nature. It is more like a radiance of pure presence, not an action of the ego.

The last duality that exists in meditation: the void in the mind and the plenitude of the wholeness in the Heart!
How can we build a subtle organ of perception?

In this phase, the attention not only derives from the mind. It becomes the attention of a sui generis superior cognitive organ. It is an organ of non-mediate knowledge, jnana, which brings the intimate intuition of what we really are. This new organ of knowledge is formed through the functional identity between the attributes of the mind and those of the Heart.

The attention of the Heart-mind implies more an attitude of waiting, an orientation toward a state beyond the rational mind, a domain of peace, of sacredness.

Consequently, the premise of the state of surrender is created by an active, superior attention in which the Spiritual Heart is, as we already mentioned, at the same time the source of knowledge (the Knower), the means of attention (this subtle organ of Spiritual Knowledge), and the target of our attention (the object of the attention).

So we can speak about an attention that emanates from the Heart and ends up in the Heart. But in this journey from our individual Heart to God’s Heart, in this Knowledge, jnana, we realize that everything is encompassed, the whole Creation, Brahman, the Absolute itself.

It follows that the real Knowledge, jnana, resides in the Heart, in the very core of our being. The revelation of the Spiritual Heart leads this wisdom to completely penetrate our being and thus it illuminates us with its brightness.

“The ignorant one thinks that the Self can be known by the intellect, but the enlightened one knows that he is beyond the duality of the knower and the known.” – Kena Upanishad

The unity between Bhakti, Love and Jnana, non-mediate Knowledge

The best way of keeping the awareness of the Spiritual Heart is to love. That’s why jnana, the direct knowledge, is so related with bhakti, which means love, devotion, zeal, fervor, heartiness, ardor, adoration, ecstasy.

“God is born in the Heart and the Heart is born in God,” as the great Christian mystic Meister Eckhart said. This vision leads us to understand that there is nothing to be searched in the interior or exterior. God is already there.

The Bliss of Pure Existence, sat, is expanding the soul and the understanding. The Divine Reality is unveiling a mystery of love-awareness.

“The intellect of the Heart” in Christian spiritual practice

In Christian spirituality, and for the Fathers of the Desert, the Heart is not simply a physical organ, but is the spiritual center of the human’s being, his deepest and truest self, or the inner shrine, to be entered only through the sacrifice of individuality, in which the mystery of the union between the divine and the human is consummated.

In the vision of the Desert Fathers, there is an organ of contemplation known as “the eye of the Heart” or “the intellect of the Heart,” nous. This nous dwells “in the depths of the soul,” representing the innermost aspect of the Heart.

For them nous, “the intellect of the Heart,” is the highest faculty of man through which he knows God or the inner essences by means of spiritual perception or direct apprehension (St. Isaac the Syrian used the term “simple cognition”).

“The intellect of the Heart” does not function by formulating abstract concepts and does not reach conclusion through deductive reason. It understands Divine Truth by means of immediate experience or intuition.

The importance of the “guarding of the Heart”

For the Fathers of the Desert, nipsis or “guarding of the Heart,” watchfulness, represents spiritual sobriety, alertness, vigilance. It signifies an attitude of attentiveness in which we are almost continuously aware of the Heart.

The main manual of their tradition is The Philokalia (a collection of texts on the disciplines of Christian prayer and a life dedicated to God), which means “Love of the Beautiful.” The Beautiful is understood as the transcendent source of life and the revelation of Truth.

The Greek title for The Philokalia is The Philokalia of the Niptic Fathers, i.e., of the Fathers who practiced the virtue of watchfulness. This shows how central they held the awareness of the Spiritual Heart.
The same attitude is promoted in Hridaya Yoga, in our retreats and workshops.

The Eye of the Heart

The expression “the eye of the Heart” appears also in the Sufi tradition. Here it represents the opening toward the Divine, the eye through which the depth of the Heart can be seen and through which the Heart can know the Supreme Divine Reality. According to this description, we can imagine this eye of the Heart having two faces:

a) One is oriented toward “interior,” through which the meditator can “see” the infinite depths of the Heart;

b) The other is oriented toward “exterior.” This is the eye through which the Supreme Subject, the Inner Knower, God, or the witness consciousness is witnessing the world.

For these traditions, this place, deep in the Heart, is the symbol of the point of contact with God.

Cultivating the Heart is a fundamental spiritual need

The great Sufi mystic and poet Rumi affirmed:

“There is a candle in your heart,
ready to be kindled.

There is a void in your soul,
ready to be filled.

You feel it, don’t you?
You feel the separation
from the Beloved.

Invite Him to fill you up,
embrace the fire.

Remind those who tell you otherwise,
that Love
comes to you of its own accord,
and the yearning for it
cannot be learned in any school.”

In the same manner in which the mind is trained in school through the process of education, our Heart (seen here as the organ of spiritual perception) needs to be cultivated. In the domain of the Heart, most of us are somewhat or entirely illiterate.

Of course, the process is different because its attributes are different. Art and contemplation represent some of the way to cultivate our Spiritual Heart, but the best method is through meditation for the revelation of the Spiritual Heart and Love.

Any authentic spiritual school should induce or even “teach” the sacred principles of the kingdom of the Heart: pure love, yearning, fervor, the sacred tremor, the aspiration for God.

A Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat can be compared in some aspects with an initiation ritual. The role of the most important rituals in ancient traditions was to eliminate the discursive and reflective tendency of the mind and to dissolve the force of identification, which keeps alive the citadel of individuality.

In such moments, a complete silence of the mind was necessary before entering the sanctuary (which corresponds with the secret chamber of the Heart). It was thus that the initiates were able to rise above their egos, their personal existence, toward that which they called the Being of Being, toward the Supreme Essence.

The differences between intuition and reflection

The Heart is a subtle organ of wisdom, of that so-called “transcendental intellect.” It has been said that: “The rational mind cannot understand the reasoning of the Heart.”Because it cannot be understood by the rational mind, the role of the Spiritual Heart is ignored and even denied. In refuting spiritual intuition, which comes from the Heart, to focus only on reason, the illuminating role of the Heart is abolished. Rational thinking is called reflection because it is, in fact, a reflection of the energy of the Heart. Because of this, ancient traditions held reason, rationality, to be just a capacity for mediated, reflected knowledge.

The mind knows through a process of acquiring information. The Heart knows through surrender, trust, and joy.

The knowledge of the mind is sequential; the knowledge of the Heart is instantaneous and undivided. It is revelation. It is holistic. It reveals advaita, non-duality.

The “luminaries” of consciousness

Analogies have been made between the Sun and the Moon, on the one hand, and the Heart and the mind on the other. In Hinduism the mind is named chandra mandala, “the circle of the moon,” and the Heart is named surya mandala, “the circle of the Sun.”

Even the corresponding traits of these two organs are symbolic in and of themselves: radiant presence in the Heart and reflection, discursive intelligence in the mind. The mind is, in fact, just a tool for adapting ourselves in the world.

Intuition, which comes from the Heart, is divine, because it represents a direct participation in the universal spiritual wisdom.

The Heart, being the Spiritual Sun, is an image of the Center. It is considered the place of revelation, the vital center of being, and the source of the deepest intuition. The Heart is a “theophanic” organ (theophany is a visible manifestation to humankind of God). It is a sacred symbol par excellence.

The mind is thus an imperfect instrument with an inherent inability to understand and realize atman.

“The truth of Self cannot come from him who has not realized that he is the Self. The intellect cannot reveal the Self beyond its duality of subject and object.” – Ramana Maharshi

The energy source of individuality

According to Ramana Maharshi (based on the Advaita Vedanta tradition), this primordial subtle energy ascends from the Heart to the mind, through an energy channel (known as atma nadi). Here it feeds the process of thinking and implicitly the individual consciousness with all its attachments and hopes, illusions and suffering. That’s why the mind is seen as a Moon which simply reflects the light of the heart’s Sun.

Coming back to the Heart, all the vain noise of the world is quieted….

The Heart is a sanctuary of silence.

There, in the most sacred intimacy and solitude of the “cave of the Heart”, the moods of individuality fade away and the consciousness of unity is revealed. There, the world and man are one. So, in a paradoxical way, the solitude and intimacy of the Heart reveals the essential Unity of all existence.

What is Hridaya Yoga?

In our times, the connection between our superior intuitive intelligence and the Heart has mostly been forgotten. Even if we generally accept the idea of the existence of a Spiritual Heart, we tend to accept it symbolically.

Hridaya Yoga and the Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreat start from the premise that the traditional ideas about the Spiritual Heart can and should be applied in very concrete and practical ways. The Heart, seen as an organ of direct knowledge, can and should be trained constantly in order to increase its purity and capacity to Love, witness, surrender….

In this way, the borders of individuality fade away, and through the recognition of its fundamental attribute as a gateway to infinity, the Supreme Self, atman, is revealed.

Web Source: hridaya-yoga.com/hridaya-yoga-articles/hridaya-philosophy/what-is-hridaya-the-spiritual-heart/

Views: 3

Tolec: An Era of Increasing Knowledge for the People of Planet Earth. A Major Update.

An Era of Increasing Knowledge for the People of Planet Earth.   A Major Update.
Almost four (4) years ago, on August 30, 2011, I/Tolec had my first formal interview with Alfred Webre.  In it I revealed that on going war in outer space between good higher density/dimensional forces of the Andromeda Council, lead by the people of planet Kaena of the Procyon star system, had finally won the war and defeated the Draco & Hydra Reptilians and their strategic partners/allies, Orion 'Greys'.  

Over the coming months and into the next year, 2012, I also accurately reported, days ahead of time in each instance, the finding and successful clearing out &/or destruction of no less than six (6) of the fifteen (15Draco [as revealed in this movie short "Closer"] & Hydra Reptilian undersea operated bases... which also included the deep underground, lattice network of tunnels connected to - an underground base - located far northwest of Richmond, Virginia, which was also directly due west of Washington, D.C.  This was the first actual base to be hit.  And the job was done with deep resonant, highly compressed, sonic blasts, resulting in the August 23, 2011 "earthquake", literally collapsing all of the connecting tunnels as well as the actual underground base.

Interestingly enough, the last major base to be hit was also in the area of Washington D.C.  This one was off of the coast, undersea, out in the Atlantic Ocean... which would be considered directly off the the Eastern seaboard of the United States, directly due east of Washington D.C.  [You can click on this map & it will take you to a larger version, complete with a list of all 15 shuttered or destroyed Reptilian operated undersea base locations around the globe.]
In this interview with Mark Snider of Ohio Exopolitics on March 26, 2012  -

I revealed the large scale operation of this undersea base including the discovery of a total overall 10,000+ Draco & Hydra Reptilian beings which included: 2,000 of the highest ranking Reptilian -  Military Officers, stationed on planet Earth, at that time.  Most were Generals & Colonels. Of these Reptilian Military Officers included was a 5 star and 2 star Reptilian General.

They also discovered 3,000 high ranking "Cabal" and "Illuminati" - Officials, some who were Reptilian & off planet human blended hybrids.  The remaining Reptilians, those in operations positions, administrators and engineers, they were there as support staff.  There was a large scale battle that lasted for days.  Many Reptilians died.

Out of the total 10,000+ Reptilians - 2,000 remaining of the highest ranking Military Officers Officials were captured and sent to the primary Andromeda Council biosphere in April 2012 when they were tried, convicted and sentenced for "Crimes Against Humanity" in a Universal war crimes tribunal.

The people of Procyon also captured  50 of the highest ranking Cabal and Illuminati Officialsat that time, dictating orders to the human power structure, 'powers that be' - the human ruling 'elite', here on planet Earth. 

These above facts result in my long time statement about why I said even back then in August 2011, this war was, for the most part, over.  In the year 2012 we saw the destruction of the last  5 Reptilian undersea bases... out of a total 15... located on planet Earth.

Summary  
The following years to these above events, including the destruction of the final undersea Reptilian base, in the Atlantic Ocean, off of the coast of Washington D.C - 

have comprised a clean-up effort, and the 'slow death' of the [truly, Draco Reptilian - lead] "Cabal" [with the metaphoric 'head of the snake' being killed], the clearing out, shuttering & sealing, and/or destruction of all of their Reptilian bases; 

and their now leaderless 'lieutenants', the human families of the "Illuminati", who have mercilessly dominated, controlled & manipulated the humans of this planet for centuries... including the many wars they have started & perpetuated. 

If it seems as if there is now a rapid 'unraveling' of the malevolent power structure, and seemingly unexplainable changes, across this planet, in almost every segment of life... the above explanation is the reason. 

It, this evil power structure, is truly leaderless and has been so since late March 2012.  And it has since then encompassed much in-fighting, many struggles between various factions over the large gap in power and control. Further, to my knowledge, only about 70 pure Reptilians remain on, rather most are literally underground, planet Earth.  The other 100+ are Reptilian/human hybrids.

Many recent whistleblowers include Canadian Minister of Defense - Paul Hellyer, a retired, very high level government official who openly acknowledges people from "Andromeda" as well as others from various star systems;  

U.K Labour Councillor Simon Parkes who speaks at length about his own early upbringing, his choice to deny direct family connections to 'Illuminati' ways of life, and his personal claim that his Earth human form is animated by 3 different 'slices' of soul/spirit essence: Human, Mantid and Draco Reptilian...  his is an amazing story;  

also included is the recent MILAB & Secret Space Program - "GoodETxSG/Corey", coming forward over the past few months & corroborating some of the same information I have provided, including his higher dimensional "Blue Avian" [the 'Annuans'] contact people, and their role in the strategic alliance of 'sphere beings', which the Ambassadors & Diplomats of the Andromeda Council [who comprise 50% of this sphere alliance] they call it the: "Galactic Council"... which includes all 12 Andromeda Council biospheres of which I have spoken about for years, including the many meetings which I have attended, and still attend, on these very same bio-spheres.

You can click here to read a complete document of the composition & purpose of each of the 12 Andromeda Council biospheres -                                                        -  which today comprise a very powerful electronic force field, a defense perimeter around this solar system & this planet.

Fortunately, all of this information, for your absorption & discernment, is triggering a greater positive awakening in many people on this planet.  For many are finally appreciating, to quote my long time friend, Command Sgt. Major Robert O. Dean, the fact that, "...we are not alone, have never been alone... on this tiny beautiful little planet in the far distant corner of the Universe."

​And, we are coming upon a transformative moment in the history of this planet & her people where we shall thrive like never before - 

as sovereign, free, illuminated souls of extraordinary light & beauty... born of the same elements as the Creator & Creation... and all of the stars we see in our night skies.  This is our heritage and this is our destiny.

The Role of “Trends” in Human Adaptation and Evolution 18 June 2015 Channeler: Sonia Barrett

Friday, 15 May, 2015 (posted 17 June, 2015)

The Science of Shaping Collective Consciousness

The world is experienced as a sequence of trends and themes with very little notice given to the trending nature of global and local occurrences and behaviors. This method of operating subtly regulates behavior, beliefs and reality paradigms. On a collective level trends and themes dictate the manner in which a society will function and having tremendous influence. This kind of influence is diverse in range from behavioral and psychological (fear, violence, emotional illnesses/depression etc.) trends and themes to fashion to disease to catchy phrases. What we experience is the easy integration of these trends also seen with social media, the latest technology or even illness. Cancer is indeed a trend as well as a theme, and so is the current rise of police shootings, bullying, emotional frailty, specific kinds of violence, or even the concept of the 99% vs. 1%, poverty, money scarcity, survival (variety) and much of the world as experienced. Overtime we find that we conform to trends even those we were once opposed to. We may find that eventually our opposition gradually fades; “resistance is futile”. The borg mind is real.

We hold dear fantastic constructs and closely guard prefabricated impressions of how to live and how to function in this construct defined as reality. Most often we unconsciously strive to work within these invisible guidelines although we may aim to be rebels. It’s a very cunning process as we succumb to the emotional spirals of this experience. We become victim and victimizer, the stalker and the stalked, the good person and the bad person, the selfish and the selfless, the oppressor and the oppressed, the leader and the follower, the healthy and the diseased, the spiritual and the unspiritual on and on, always on the run from the clutches of reality; on the run from the game. We cling to religion and spiritual beliefs for emotional shelter and for the assurance that things will get better; that there is a “better” beyond this life. As we examine this progression perhaps we should ponder the question; are we really being chased or are we running from ourselves, the projector of all that we fear.

This is a masterful paradox. It seems evident that trends and themes run the show. The following quote sheds more light on why trends seem to spread and crystalize so easily; “The Global Consciousness Project, created originally in the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research Lab at Princeton University”.

“Coherent consciousness creates order in the world; subtle interactions link us with each other and the Earth”

" When human consciousness becomes coherent, the behavior of random systems may change. Random number generators (RNGs) based on quantum tunneling produce completely unpredictable sequences of zeroes and ones. But when a great event synchronizes the feelings of millions of people, our network of RNGs becomes subtly structured. We calculate one in a trillion odds that the effect is due to chance. The evidence suggests an emerging noosphere or the unifying field of consciousness described by sages in all cultures.”

The significance here is the role of the noosphere. To explore this understanding holds great importance as we aim to hack our own minds and break through the invisible ceiling of our reality…at least for those interested in core levels of freedom. The concept of the noosphere is; “a word derived from the Greek νοῦς (nous "mind") and σφαῖρα (sphaira "sphere"), in lexical analogy to "atmosphere" and "biosphere"; introduced by Pierre Teilhard de Chardin in 1922[4] in his Cosmogenesis, he said that “the noosphere is the sphere of thought encircling the earth that has emerged through evolution as a consequence of this growth in complexity / consciousness.”

The principles surrounding the “noosphere” is evidently more than a theory as it has drawn the attention of The Global Research Project conducted by Princeton University and no doubt plays a major role in their “consciousness research”. They are aware of the connectedness of human consciousness across the board. It is clear that the commonality in brain wave spikes confirms interconnectedness on levels that no doubt supersede the noosphere. This serves as an effective vehicle in the dissemination of trends and themes and in the alteration of human behavior and adaptation to natural or orchestrated changes right down to the cellular level/ DNA codes. Social media is an incredible vehicle for transmitting thoughts and beliefs generated by this expansive networking system and uploaded to the noosphere for circulation.

It is evident that themes and trends can very much so dictate the direction of human evolution and the adaptations we make as a species. (One such adaptation is menopause in women; a mysterious process that science is still aiming to understand why it happens yet we have come to accept it as natural and normal. Ages ago “something” occurred in the name of survival which started a trend which ultimately became a body program...one could then ask...is death a trend?). The significance of this information is to bring to the forefront the awareness that these trends and themes are spreading and integrating into our “behavioral” programs or systems on both an individual and collective level. What does this really mean? It is clear that we are greatly influenced by each other. The interdependent nature of human relationships as a species, and within smaller settings such as the collective beliefs of a country a city, town and social and family foundations ensures psychological commonality in areas of thoughts and beliefs which stabilize themes or trends. More than ever individualism is being driven home as nonproductive to the collective. The “One mind”, “group mind” principle through groups and certain social settings are strongly encouraged by spiritual and religious leaders as well as corporations, schools and governments and in some aspects scientists. Social media such as Facebook (the great ant farm) serves to fulfill the shredding of privacy along with exposure of self and self-image. It is a double edge sword. It has become the great stage on which we perform and receive applause and validation as well as humiliation and the rise and fall of ones worth.

This is the age of the dissolution of privacy. Everyone will be naked together and over time it won’t matter because it will be the new norm. What we must also understand is that what we view as “normal” will run its course as each new normal appears to be a trend or theme. “Normal” is continuously being redefined for us by us. To simply state that “this is being done to us” always serves as a place holder absolving us of the need to take responsibility for what we are becoming or what we have become both as individuals and as the human species. This is not about the polarization of good or bad it is about your personal choices in the reality paradigm you choose. What does reality look like for you? What does evolution look like for you? The fact that we exist in an ocean of potentials indicates multiple possibilities for the reality you may choose to experience. There is much contradiction by a number of the scientific community as well as the “conscious/new age” community in stepping outside of limiting ‘collective evolution” concepts (in other words the manner in which the species will evolve...there is a dismissal of the individual's ability to evolve without the group or the collective). The following was taken from a previous article titled The Occult Power in Individualism vs The Group Mind

"Much of the “oneness” movement has encouraged and supported limiting interpretations and limiting programs. It is crucial to understand that for thousands of years we have been programmed to operate in a group capacity in support of the weakened state that we as humans now exist in. When “super-natural beings” became human, over time the powers once held gradually became weakened or lessened and eventually became a forgotten memory. Operating as a group then became essential both physically and mentally. Group function has less to do with our overall “oneness” in creation. We are filled with reasons and validations for certain actions and beliefs held. This does not mean that groups should be abandoned but instead they are strengthened by individuals standing in their own power and not solely dependent on the power of the group. The group mind formula often reduces individual strength and creativity as the individual conforms to the beliefs and guidelines of the group. We see this in our societies, in education, religious, and spiritual groups and support groups etc."

Health is currently at the top of the “trending theme” list; cancer and viruses, hence the necessity of "running for a cure" and mandatory vaccines. While cancer is peddled as being on the rise the impact of this information on collective consciousness is not talked about (perhaps we are not told about the research done). The western world seems to be more severely impacted by these media belief altering transmissions. While the greatest culprits in creating health challenges is said to be GMO foods, the environment and pharmaceuticals, while these forces undoubtedly influence the rise of certain illnesses, we must also examine the wiring of the human mind, the thought field and the transmissions circulated by collective consciousness and the resulting behavior and beliefs introduced to the collective.

The rise in celebrity breast cancer rate as reported by the media is impactful as this consciousness circulates the sphere of thought particular to certain regions (in this case predominantly the western world). Vulnerability is based on one’s predisposition to certain diseases which is further supported by the preexisting belief themes which the individual is already networked into (personal, family, country, town, social structure). While the Global Consciousness Project may dispute this to be the case by their own admission there is indeed a collective response to traumatic occurrences on a collective level. They cannot deny that there is a consciousness network to which we are all connected. For these experts to selectively filter what information will be publicly shared or to acknowledge certain kinds of information influencing the collective through the noosphere (or beyond) doesn’t make certain occurrences not so.

The purpose of this article is to make apparent the machine at work and the manner in which we continuously respond. Most often we are caught in the emotions of what is taking place instead of noticing the trail that lead to the pending or unfolding conditions. We have options beyond these themes and trends which have been governing our minds and shaping our reality. Life is marketed to us and so are the many themes and trends. They are reinforced through all forms of media. We often hear of viruses which is a trending theme at this time… all trending themes spread very much like a virus. It is inevitable that some will catch it and spread it through fear, through ignorance and through unsupported beliefs.

What we are identifying is the manner in which we are presented with a series of incidents, concepts and ideas which suddenly become trending; presented mainly by media. We then spread it among ourselves; coworkers, groups, friends and family and public venues; a network within the network. We have no sure way of knowing if these are truly a string of similar incidents occurring consecutively within a certain stretch of time or perhaps someone is selectively presenting a series of incidents so that they will appear as serial incidents. Either way once collective focus embraces a theme it becomes crystalized…all that was needed was the suggestion. The mind responds followed by the body’s response. Cancer is heavily marketed along with other diseases and behaviors and we find ways to qualify and validate their emergence. Most of these validations are suggested to us in such a way that they become our truth. This is all unfolding according to our own inner perils, beliefs, fears, traumas to which these adopted truths will attach themselves and we will defend them.

Who or what we are beyond these characters and these roles being played is significantly larger; we cannot be contained in this limiting yet necessary experience. Look around you at your own personal circumstances…is it a familiar collective theme? In what way does your current environment support these themes? Do you seem to nurture and validate these themes? Is there fear at the thought of releasing them? What next after you release them…is this your worry? Step back and review the running themes on the world stage; from war, to rape, child abuse, illness, security threats, health care, economic upheaval, mental illness, shootings, gender reassignments, technological gadgets, the search for peace and happiness and so much more. Sure many of these conditions are ongoing but they each take turns in becoming a prominent focus in our minds. After a while they die down only to move on to the next theme. See the dynamic game at work, not in fear or in disdain but in an awareness of the manner in which you crystalize the reality you will participate in. Remember that life is a game of possibilities; in an ocean of potentials and it is up to the individual to determine what reality will look like for him or her. Close your eyes and allow it to all disappear, allow the random thoughts to dissipate, feel your expansive essence and then step into it and begin to rewrite the script for your character! Your character only follows orders! Your orders!

©2015 Sonia Barrett

Source:http://lightworkers.org/channeling/214579/role-trends-human-adaptat...

Views: 6

The Sharing of Love Message from Lady Quan Yin received by Julie Miller

The Sharing of Love
18 June 2015

Channeler: 
Julie Miller

A great way to lift your own spirit is by lifting the spirits of another by your compassion and kindness in action. Precious Hearts, we know that you try and have the best intentions as you begin each day to treat everyone with compassion, kindness and mercy, but then you meet chaos, you become busy and often stressed and before you know it you snap at someone, and you respond in an unkind manner.

Overcoming your emotional, reactive emotions requires great awareness of what is going on around you, especially what is happening inside of you. The more practice you give at being kind even when you are trying to get through a hectic day, the better you will feel at the end of your day. The amazing thing Precious Hearts is that the smallest, tiniest gesture of compassion can brighten another person’s day and each compassionate action opens your heart a little bit more too.

The effects of treating others with kindness and compassion is your own spirits are lifted and you find yourself feeling much more connected, you become more mindful and you will feel less hopeless towards any situation you may be facing. When compassion and kindness is given unconditionally, no one loses, everybody wins.

O’ Precious Hearts there are many ways that you can increase compassionate action in your life every day. A great way is simply providing your unwavering attention to someone. When another dear soul is sharing something with you, the best thing to do is to listen attentively, being fully present from beginning to end. The person that is doing the sharing will swell up with warmth with the knowing you are truly listening and your listening attentively demonstrates not only compassion, but respect and appreciation.

To the people you care about, that are a part of your family, even your friends that are close enough for you to feel kin with, when you extend sincere gratitude towards them, appreciating their presence and the relationship you have with them, you bring a smile to their face and help to expand their own heart with the warmth of love.

When you are going through your day and you see a pretty flower, don’t pick it, let it be beautiful for everyone else to see and admire, but you can photograph it and its beauty can always be with you as a quick, pick-me-up when you need something to remind you that life is beautiful. And this photograph that you take with your high-tech gadgets can be shared with your friends and family. When you share something out of kindness, you are not just sharing the picture, you are sharing your love.

Being kind in a chaotic world does not require someone to have an extensive education or a high-paying job. Being kind and compassionate is a love-filled action. When you open the door for someone, or let an elderly or handicapped person have your seat on the bus, of if you help guide someone across the road; whatever your kind actions are, they help to broaden your sense of awareness where you are and help to make another person’s day a little brighter.

Spreading kindness and compassion is not difficult. If you notice someone is sad, get them a beverage, instead of giving money to someone that lives on the street, buy them a sandwich; purchase flowers, not to give just to yourself but to give a flower from the bouquet to someone special or even to a stranger for no reason other than to see them smile. Smiles are beautiful, they are contagious and a great indicator of joy and hope that is still alive in people’s lives. Compassion Precious Hearts does that, it brings out the best in people.

Before everything went electronic, messages to and from each other went through your mail service. It felt nice didn’t it to receive a hand-written letter from a dear friend or family member? Instead of sending a quick abbreviated message that requires deciphering just to read it, take the time with pen and paper and write a letter to a friend that you haven’t communicated much with for a while. Your thoughtful action will give them something to smile about when the letter is delivered.

Compassion in Action should not just be reserved to people. Treat every living thing with kindness and appreciation. The more you treat kindly, the more you recognize your connectedness and feel less alone. When you practice compassion on yourself, you help heal from your own suffering. Truth-be-told Precious Hearts, any compassion you extend to someone else, you must extend equal amounts towards yourself as well. Give yourself quality time to empty your mind, not just for meditation, but to let yourself go…let all the worries of the day to fade away and allow the breeze, the chirping of the birds, the gentle ebb of the waves to lull your whole self into a serene state of being and just stay there for as long as necessary—until your shoulders no longer ache from trying to carry the weight of the world. When you place your hand over your heart, pray that it will always be filled with peace and love.

Meeting life with less rage and with more love, compassion and appreciation; deliberately slowing down to give your attention, relaxing with a friend, spending quality time with loved ones, greeting strangers with genuine kindness and treating all life with compassion will have a great impact on your whole day. Remember Precious Hearts, the stars don’t shine down on just you, they shine down on everyone and everything without prejudice. They twinkle and glitter the same for everyone. If they can shine down on each of you without favouring one person more than another, than you too can shine your compassion to all people, creatures and other forms of life with equal consideration.

And so it is…

I AM Lady, Quan Yin…
… through Julie Miller

Source:http://lightworkers.org/channeling/214589/sharing-love

“As we cross this finish line, things have always been prophesied to get crazy. Know that is one of the signs that you are ready to cross”! – Lady Nada, OWS, Ashira

One Who Serves #1 and #2 channeled by James McConnell
Lady Nada and Ashira channeled by Dr. Susan Sammarco

(Note: these messages were given during our weekly Prepare For Change group in Glendale, AZ on June 14. 2015)

“One Who Serves”
Greetings to you. Good to be here with you again in this way! We hope you enjoyed your trip here. It is your reality that you are creating here and we hope you are more and more to understand that. You have the capability, each and every one of you. You are God, each and every one of you. We are all God and we are all Creators here.

The more you come to understand that you will begin to more and more create that which you want to have, that which you wish your existence and your lives to be. And as you are creating your lives in front of you, you are creating those that will come after you as well. It is a grand adventure that you are upon here and have been for a very long time.

But as you are hopefully beginning to understand here, that adventure is not coming to an end, it is only just beginning because there is so much ahead here and we can only begin to give you these glimpses of this but you yourselves are having these glimpses as we are finding here as you are beginning to work more and more with your Light Mental body. That you are having these understandings that there is this sense of you that is not outside of yourself that is a part of you that is there to assist you, there to be a part of you and create with you. You just need to allow it to be with you and to know it is there. When you know it is there, it cannot not be there. Allow for this process. Continue to allow for it.

Now for those who are continuing to experience various levels of pain, not only physical, that is also there, but in terms of emotional pain that you are experiencing those pains from loved ones, those who are coming close to the end of their time here. They are close to the end of their contracts that they have created, that they have been living and moving toward. We would say to you to allow them to have their space, allow them their letting go process that they must go through.

And yes, as someone in the group said, the more you hold on to them the more they hold themselves here. Let go people! Let go. Let it happen. Let it be whatever it is going to be. It is all part of the orchestration. Those that pass from this world into the higher realms, to the other dimensions you might say. They are moving on with their journey. They are moving on and they will experience bliss beyond anything you can imagine here at this point.

Although we hope you are beginning to get an idea of the bliss that is in front of you, that you are moving toward because this is just the beginning my brothers and sisters! It is just the beginning of the great changes that are coming and changes are here and moving now toward the various expressions that we have been speaking of for some time.

It is all about to break loose! It is all about to move forward. You, those of you, that are preparing for this, you are in the forefront. You are the ones that are going to be experiencing these changes as these waves of energy come through and you feel the bliss. You say, “Is this it? Is this the Event? Is this the Ascension process?”

And we would say, “Yes. This is it as it is happening.” But as you are beginning to understand their will be many who will be flummoxed. They will not understand what is going on. They will reach out to those of you that are being prepared to be those teachers, those ones who come forward. Those ones who can be the mentors. Yes, you will have your own mentors, that is true. You will have those who come forward to assist you but as we have said you will be the mentors to others. They will become mentors to others to and so on and so on. Those who are preparing to become the teachers will be the teachers and prepare the new teachers to come after them and on and on.

So be of good cheer my people, my brothers, my sisters. It is all coming together. It is all coming together. So just be a little patient a little while longer. We know it becomes more and more difficult as the times go on but we also feel the excitement mounting within you. Do you not feel the excitement mounting within yourselves? Do you not feel the sense of something is coming? You feel it. You know it and it is just seemingly beyond your reach but we can tell you now it is within your reach. It is already here. Just reach out your arms. Reach out your hands and move your fingers through and into the higher dimensions, higher vibrations that are just there, just there. You will reach to them.

As you believe it is there, as you believe your Light Mental body is real, as you believe these glimpses you are getting are real, the more you believe it the more you will see it! It cannot be any other way. Allow for it. Go with the flow. For if you go with the flow and allow yourself to move, down the stream, away from the banks do not cling onto the banks any longer, let yourself go into the stream. Let the stream take you and it will take you into faraway places within your dreams, within your reality as you are creating it.

That is our message here at this time. We will entertain questions here to the One Who Serves and to Ashira who is standing by with us here.

Question: David Wilcock made a statement that small groups, like ours can reduce terrorist actions by 70% through meditation. Can you
verify that?

“OWS”: YES! That is what you were doing today. You were doing this as a group but understand that you, yourselves, as a group begin to do these processes (and you have been doing them for some time as we work with you in this way) that as you do them you are more than just the ones in this group. You are more than just the ones in this group here and those in “phoneland”. (Conference call attendees) You are much more than this.

As you do these experiences and send these vibrations out, do they not go out into the Universal Consciousness? These vibrations make it all the way into the collective consciousness. And then another will pick up on this vibration, this thought, this process and will
move it through them and it will move into another and another.

Even though it feels like it is just this tiny group, you are influencing millions of people, not only on your website and your Internet but just in vibration alone, millions. So whenever groups come together in this way, where “two or more are gathered in my name, so shall I be there amongst them”. Was that not what Yeshua said? That was what he was experiencing and that was what he was referring to.

The energies that are created by one or two or three or a few of you are creating the vibrations moving out such as the centrifugal force of the rock hitting the pond. You see, and the waves moving out. Does this answer your question? Yes.

Question: Earlier today someone mentioned that we are manifesting more quickly. Can you make any suggestions to help us avoid manifesting things we might regret?

“OWS”: Yes. We can help you with this because as you are moving more and more into the higher vibrations. The various thoughts you can have are being minimized. You cannot have there the various thoughts you have had in the previous vibrations.
That is not to say you will not have these fleeting thoughts because you can have this but they will have less and less effect. At the higher vibrations negative thoughts cannot be. There is a “fail safe process” for what would be if those that vibrate at the higher levels into the 5th dimension to then bring their negative thoughts with them. You see?

There is a “fail safe” that keeps this from happening and those that would have those thoughts will maintain more and more in the 4th dimensional aspect. At times they will move into the 5th dimension and even higher and then they will move back and move up but eventually they will be anchored. Much as you have anchored yourself much more into the 4th dimension. We’ve got news for you. Many of you have moved out of this three dimensional world and are largely operating in the higher vibrations NOW.

That is not to say that those things cannot bring you back, they can, your everyday world tends to call you back and you come back and go through your various experiences. Are you not finding yourselves in those higher vibrations more and more? Feeling the bliss and the experience of doing this? People, the more you feel this bliss and these experiences, the more you want to be there, do you not?
So, it is the feeling. Feel it! Experience it! Move into those higher vibrations and you will stay there longer and longer and longer. This, my friends, is the Ascension process. You see? Does this answer your question? Yes.
Is there anything you wish to add here, Ashira?

“Ashira”: I would add that there was a discussion last week about the removal of time. You see time passing faster and faster. You note that the beginning of the week seems like yesterday and yet, it is again tomorrow. Times have been moving faster.
That is one of those safeguards that has also been removed with manifestations. As our friend shared earlier, he brings the thought to his mind about, “sweet, graceful rain” and it appears in the sky without clouds or vicious storms. That is also what is occurring in your lives. As you think about things with this 5th dimensional understanding, with kind heartedness, with compassion you see these things into manifestation.

This is where we have been bringing you along all of this time. Now you are in the right mindset to send your thoughts into the world with even more conviction sending them with compassion. You send out peace, the dropping of weapons and the movement of the whole human race as a family exactly where you are and where you are going. Thank you.

“OWS”: Wonderful, Ashira. Do you not feel the excitement people? Do you not feel the excitement in our voice here? Do you not feel the energies moving and growing? Because it is so close now! We can feel it! We can experience it! We can SEE it now!

Before we could not because consciousness was constantly changing and creating the shifts and all of this and those of the Cabal were doing their shenanigans and holding things off and doing this and that. But they are becoming more and more powerless to do anything here! Look out and look at what is happening! Your entire world could have exploded many times over but it did not. Your entire world could have experienced a pandemic that would have been created in the laboratory, has been created in the laboratories but have they spread? No!

It is the time now. It is time for all of these things you have come here for, that you have volunteered to come into this life and all the many lifetimes you have been experiencing, moving to this very time! You can look back at those times in Lemuria where you were all there! You knew these times were coming over you. These Dark Times. You knew though at that moment that it would end at some point and that you all be together again. We speak of all of the Lightworkers now, all coming together, once again. You would be there to experience the new Golden Age coming over this Earth and within this Earth once again!

We are on our soap box today but we are so excited about this! You have no idea!

Question: Is anyone here smelling the strong smell of incense and/or essential oils in this room? What is that?

“Ashira” Lady Nada has entered the room. While the meditation was taking place to bring a message to you. That is an essence she brings to you to help you become aware of her presence. Thank you for noticing.

Question: Did anyone notice the depth of sound coming into the room, kind of like a gong? Small chatter takes place.

“Ashira”: One Who Serves, Lady Nada is happy to wait her turn until you have spoken and had all questions answered.

“OWS” Yes. Any more questions?

Question: Is the Light Mental Body the same as the “I AM” presence.

“OWS”: What a wonderful question. The “I AM” presence is you. The “I AM” presence is the entire totality of who you are. Please understand that there are so many levels of this. It is somewhat difficult to help one understand this in words and certainly in your 3D language here. It can be communicated in the higher vibrations in terms of telepathy and a knowing.

The “I AM” presence is a knowing that comes over one as they are moving up in vibration. The more one moves up in the higher vibration the more they feel this “I AM” presence. They feel this sense of who they are beyond the physical body you are in now. You see? The Light Mental Body is a portion of this “I AM” presence. Just as the Light Mental Body is a part of the total expression of the higher self and the highest self we would say here.
Does this make sense to you? Anything else to add, Ashira?

“Ashira”: No. Splendid job!

Question: When all of those Ascend on the planet what will happen to those who have been placed in lower dimensions? Will they be released?

“Ashira” Thank you. Brother Moses. Thank you for the question. Does this come from religions you have been involved with or is this from something you are noticing on the planet at this time?

Comment: This comes from my work colleague. He is concerned about some relatives that have passed on.

“Ashira”: OK. It was important for me to understand your frame of reference here for if it was not part of YOUR being asking this we needed to know that.

This one, again, take the message back to your friend, that he has nothing to fear. There will not be a raising of the bones on the entire planet as has been proposed by those of a particular belief system. These people have been in the Divine Realms, the heavenly realms as you would know them. They have been going through their schooling, they have been going through their education, they have been going through an understanding of their lives, what they have done and what they will be doing for their future.

Tell him that he can safely and freely release all of these. We have had many discussions in this group about others who have not turned to the light in this lifetime and so we did not believe that was where you were coming from. We do understand this situation though. Please assure him that they are doing the work they need to do in the heavenly realms and they have no attachment to that body that is in the Earth or in the catacombs. That is free and released and they are on their ways to other adventures. Does that make sense, Sir? Yes.

Question: My brother stayed here 40 days where the energy is really good. He went back (to India) and now has all the diseases I can think of and I am wondering if this is the time he will leave?

“Ashira” Those of us who are in service to you and with you and are sharing with you, we do not have conversations about whether or not it is time for someone to leave, however, I will address a couple of things you have shared.

First of all, forty days. Is that not a spiritual number? I heard this and we share here that it was a time for his awakening to his spiritual journey and strengthening. How wonderful that you were able to provide that safe environment within your own home. To boost him, to share with him. To open him!

Those things he is experiencing once he returned home is part of the “vasana”. You know this and spoke of it earlier today. Did you not? These are opportunities for him to know, to see and to release. Your support is of supreme importance because you can bring an understanding to him about these things. As we have discussed in this group, this is the onion with the skin being pulled away. Getting more and more to the core.

On the outside are the emotional issues, the physical issues, mental issues, all types of issues and having come back to India from the spiritual retreat, the spiritual journey in your home, he now has the opportunities to cleanse, release and to know his own strength. That is his journey. To come to know his own strength not to be swayed by those around him, by the culture around him, by the religions around him. For him to KNOW his “I AM” presence. “IAM that I AM” and to be able to work through this with clarity and understanding that increases day by day by day. Does this assist you, Brother? Yes. Thanks a lot!

Would you have more to say, One Who Serves? No, you did a wonderful job.

Question: This is about the Law of Karma and the Law of Free Will. Is there one that is of a higher authority?

“OWS”: Yes. We can answer this. As far as higher or lower that is not in question here. The Law of Free Will is throughout this particular universe here. And the idea of karma is not exactly what you have been educated to believe what it is. It is not the “eye for an eye” or anything of this nature. It is has been changed into this. It has been manipulated into this. But it is not that one has to live through all their karma before they can ascend. This is not the case.

We know that you have been taught this. Many of your religions teach this but the truth is going to be revealed. So let that come. It is coming. But as far as karma, it is over! This is not going to be the case! When the Event occurs, when this energy wave comes, this love energy moves through the entire planet, as this happens it is not going to be that one cannot feel this vibration and they cannot move with the vibration because they are held back by their karma. That is NOT the case at all. For at that very moment one can say, “I am done with this! I am moving on now! I wish to experience the higher presence of myself, the “I AM” presence of myself.
Or whatever words they would want to use. It is the feeling that comes over them. So as that moment happens and it is a decision THEN. All karma that anyone knows, it is gone! You see? Even the Cabal, those various ones that we could name each and you know who they are, even those ones can say, “I am done with this. I wish to come over to the Light!”

And it would be done! You see? They do not have to dot every “I” and cross every “T” here. That is not so. So, please people let this idea go! It is no longer a process here. It is no longer a part of your expression as you are moving into the higher vibration here. There is no idea of karma at the levels from where you are speaking that is in the higher vibrations. You see? Does this answer your question? Yes. I am grateful. Thank you very much!
Anything to add, Ashira?

“Ashira” No, it was perfect and filled with the passion I would have brought to it as well!

Question: Is this process a conscious release? We do not wish to participate at that level?

“OWS”: Yes. In respects it is a conscious release at the three dimensional level. But it is also at a higher vibration within people. It is a decision that is all the way from higher self to what you might call the lower self here. You see?

Question: What whispered in my ear is that it is a choice to let go of that. I still believe that if we cause harm or difficulty to another will give rise to a similar situation in our own lives.

“OWS”: Yes. Yes. You will lose the propensity to commit those acts, as you have said. You can look at this as this wave of energy comes across and those who at the frequency of this energy can look at those who are still not at those higher vibrations yet but want to be. There will be forgiveness. There will be a letting go. No longer and eye for an eye because that is the old paradigm. This is the paradigm you grew up in but that is not the new way!

Please, people, let all of this go! We beg you! Let it all go and forgive. There will be those revealings that will have your 3d ego say “get them” they must be punished. But the higher vibrations will be saying, “No. Forgive them for they know not what they do.” You see?

Question: And when we forgive the recipient of the forgiveness moves into the higher dimensions? Yes! Wonderful. Should we not move beyond the idea of arrests?

“OWS”: Arrests and these types of things are for the 3D world to feel this revealing, to allow for this expression to come through. It is not for those moving into the higher vibrations and have moved there. You see? There are so many out there calling for these arrests. It is all being orchestrated here!

Question: I just wanted to make a point of clarification. We are off the Karmic Wheel but there is cause and effect. Correct? If we violate a Universal Law, the response is very rapid.

“Ashira”: If you kick the cat, you are going to stub your toe! Yes. We understand and we make a little light of this. The time frames have been taken off and if there is something done with intent and that intent is not positive, there is going to be instant karma. We don’t use the word karma anymore but it is much to what you have shared. Karma is more about past lives, coming again, paying for what we have done and all of those things that came with history and religions. We are indeed off that wheel! We are not playing that game any longer. However, if you kick the cat, you will stub your toe on the wall. Remember that!
Thank you for your input!

“OWS #2”
Greetings to you! We just want to jump in here and share just a little bit about what is coming here for your Advance. We are so looking forward to this. Deeply at work to create the experience you will have there. As we have been working on this experience and have for some time now, now as the date is set and is fully secured, now that has happened we can move more fully forward in what is to be expected there.

You are going to have a wonderful experience! And there are going to be some surprises as “Ashira” has said. And those of you who are in the wonderful land of phone here are going to be have this as a way to experience this as well because you are going to have the opportunity to join those that are there in your conference call like this. You can have this experience you see!
We just wish to say how excited we are and are ready to move forward too with all that is happening and to see your expression on your faces.

That is all. Shanti! Peace be with you. Be the One!

“Lady Nada”
As Ashira shared with you earlier when I entered the room. I whispered in Susan’s ear when she took her rest stop between the two parts of your meeting. Indeed, I do have something to share with the team here today.

My beloved, Sananda and I, shall be at the Advance (formerly called a retreat - August 21-24) and you will be able to visit with us and we have great things we wish to share with you and organize for movement into a whole new level of experiences and plans.
He is off and away today in many different meetings around the world. What I would share with you is that first, I bring you Love. I bring you Peace.

Part of your job at this time is to focus on the good. Turn people back to positive things. There are so many different messages. Those who were in power are striving to cause many “hiccups” around the world. So many messages that make people wonder. Is this real? Those of you in this time and this place and in the place of your understanding have learned to turn your eyes away from much of this but every once in a while it catches you too. It brings you back into this 3D world to ask, is this really real?

Keep your thoughts high, Brothers and Sisters. Keep your thoughts high. Fear not. Do not look at all of those different messages. Do not let them take you Astray. Sananda and I are here embracing each of you. Whispering in your ears and keeping your eyes toward heaven. Keeping your eyes to the Ascension process.

We know that many of you check the websites and the various methodologies of reading, looking for messages that are different than those you receive here but when you do that sometimes you land upon a site that has very different messages or very different thought or very different downloads that you receive.

We love you. We have been ministering to you and with you. It is our desire to continue to hold you close to our breasts and continue to walk with you hand in hand into the future. For you have chosen and you are chosen.

This is an important time. Everything is boiling to the surface. As a pot boils, all of the bubbles break at the top. So many people are sources you are following. Some of those are going to break away and you will see them differently as you see their agendas revealed. As you see the information they brought to you as not true.

This is not to concern you. It is not to make you afraid. It is to help you become more and more aware. Listen to the voices. Listen to all of us who have been with you and are with you. Listen for the funny, little Tibetan voices (OWS) in your ears. We know that has happened to some of you! Listen to Ashira’s voice in your ears. Listen to all of those who have come to serve you, both those who have spoken and those who have not. Listen to them.

As we cross this finish line, things have always been prophesied to get crazy. Know that is one of the signs that you are ready to cross!

We bring this to you in love and peace. I am Lady Nada. I bring you the life and a heart full of Love. We look forward, Sananda and I, to sharing with you at the Advance. Thank you.

“Ashira”
I am Ashira and I will just say thank you for your time today, your presence today, your energies today. For we know that this an exciting time and we can see that. We know it is harder for you to see this. Keep your eyes uplifted and do whatever you can do to keep yourself in that space of expectation, of anticipation and of Love and Light. We are here to do that with you as we walk with you each day.

Again, bringing you a heart full of love, peace and blessings. Namaste.

Channeled by James McConnell and Dr. Susan Sammarco
www.meetup.com/ancient-awakenings
www.ancientawakenings.org
Article may be reproduced in its entirety if authorship and authors website is clearly stated

URGENT: STOP SUNDAY'S YULIN DOG MEAT EATING FESTIVAL

Care 2 Petition: Update #1 June 15, 2015 

URGENT! The Yulin dog-eating festival is Sunday! Please share this petition as widely as you can to save these 10,00... 

There's still time to stop this festival, or at least generate so much negative attention that attendance drops, some of the dogs are saved, and future festivals are cancelled. Please share now, we can do this! 

About this Petition 

Over 10,000 dogs — many just puppies — were killed at last year's summer solstice festival in Yulin, China. And it's going to happen all over again NEXT WEEK, unless people like you speak out to stop the horrific event.

One of the most terrifying things about the festival is that it leads to many abductions of household pets by kidnappers looking to make a quick buck as the festival begins. CNN reports that local animal lovers often try to buy the dogs before the butchers can, but the dog sellers often refuse to sell to the activists.

The good news is that the Chinese government really is feeling the pressure. According to the Guardian newspaper, the country has started regulating the dog meat trade, and sales dropped by a third from 2013 to 2014. You have their attention on this issue, so another international outcry could very well save thousands of dogs!

Sign my petition to Chinese President Xi Jinping: Save the puppies and stop next week's Yulin Dog Meat Festival!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/441/776/138/ 

By the way, Cassie fully supports this petition, as do we.

Click Here

Thanks to: Nancy Tate

Please respect all credits.

This author archives: 
http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Nancy+Tate

All articles are of the respective authors and/or publishers responsibility. 
No religious or political belief is defended here. 
Individually you can be helped to find your Truth that is different of everyone. 

More @ http://violetflame.biz.ly

Views: 4

Tags: VioletFlame.biz.ly

Matt Kahn: Energy Update June 2015 June 18, 2015 By Brian Ramsell

Matt Kahn

Whether you were bamboozled by the Mercury in retrograde that we just successfully completed, or made it through virtually unaffected, the past few weeks have brought forth a rather interesting array of energies.

As these energies came into Earth’s atmosphere, they assisted in loosening the cellular structure of the old paradigm that is being purged out of the human energy field.

You can think of the past few weeks as a “cosmic shakedown,” where anything lingering from the old paradigm was loosened out of its fixed cellular position, so it may be released to create space for the emerging 5D light body.

While you will still appear physical in form, the emerging 5D light body shifts the orientation of your experience into a much calmer, vast, synchronistic, and intuitively-aligned perspective.

In simple terms, as the 5D light body awakens, you transition from being a person attempting to hold light within your field, or in search of oneness with the light, to being the light within the body that experiences each thought, feeling, interaction, outcome, and encounter as I AM.

Angel Wings and Seven ChakrasAs the loosened cellular imprinting of the old paradigm is released out of your field by the Universe, the activation of your 5D light body unfolds.

Since you have spent more time in a dense physical form than aware of the subtle higher vibrational 5th dimensional energies, it is common for you, at this time, to be more aware of the old imprints dissolving than of the 5D light body that is emerging.

One common symptom of the dissolving old paradigm cellular structure is joint pain. Whether you feel inflamed, less flexible than usual, or even unjustifiably sore, it is more than likely that you are becoming aware of the unraveling of the old, as the new comes forward. This can also include lightning bolts of energy coursing throughout your body, or abrupt electrical shocks felt within your field.

While I stated at the beginning of the year that we have ventured beyond the point of needing to continuously clear and purge as a means of maintaining alignment with the Universe, it does not take away from the fact that everything you’ve been clearing up to this point must be given the space to move out and return back to Source.

This essentially means while so many have been clearing and purging on an energetic level, there hasn’t been an appropriate amount of time and space given to allow what you’ve energetically cleared – to move out of the cells of your physical form.

When energetic healing occurs, an imprint is released out of the etheric body, which exists on the soul level. From this space, the etheric body must converse with the physical body to determine how much time will be required in incubation, in order for the transformation to trickle down from the ethers of the soul and into the tangible form of physical reality.

What I am referring to as incubation is an extended period of rest and renewal. When you are immersed in incubation, you might feel exhausted, depressed, void of inspiration, or without the drive to be a part of life.

While it might be easy to think that something is wrong, it is merely the Universe channeling all of your life force energy to usher your healing into completion.

While many seek healing modalities to resolve these experiences, they are unaware of how essential these periods of incubation are, just as embryos need time in the womb in order to grow.

If a moment of energetic healing is like a surgical procedure, then the essential stage of incubation is the crucial period of recovery that is necessary afterwards.

Using this analogy, so many diligent lightworkers, often afraid of being left behind or left out of the Ascension, worked diligently to cleanse and clear their fields, like patients who have been living on a surgical table for years on end.

Of course, each of us has and always will be a vital element in Earth’s Ascension, which requires your cooperation and assistance in the most relaxed, faithful, and heart-centered manner.

As I was asked by the Galactic Council to announce the end of needing to cleanse, clear, and purify, it was done to invite every lightworker out of endless rounds of etheric surgery, so the body could begin to incubate, recalibrate, and receive all the healing that has taken place.

As the maturity of our highest truth dawns within, it becomes profoundly clear that it’s one thing to ping-pong from one healing modality to the next, but a much deeper journey unfolds when you give yourself the time and space to adjust and welcome in the healing you’ve already received.

Another symptom to notice is an internal shaking, which can be interpreted as anxiety, fear, loneliness, or even projected outward as expressions of anger, judgment, agitation, and frustration.

This inner shaking is the recalibration of your nervous system. When the nervous system is recalibrated, your energy field is adjusting to life in the absence of the cellular memories you had carried in your body for so long.

When your nervous system is being recalibrated, the best strategy is to just sit still and slow your breath whenever the shaking becomes too daunting or irritating.

You can also repeat the mantra: “I acknowledge this recalibration as a gift and receive it here as I AM now.” This mantra can be repeated throughout the day, or used as a meditation when the nervous system requires more grounding.

Peaceful Buddha basking in lightAs periods of incubation bring forth the integration and recalibration you require for your journey ahead, it is common to sense a wellspring of impatience.

As lightworkers and starseeds alike are being rooted deeper into present moment reality in preparation for light body activation, it is natural to want to fast track your healing and desire any possible way to move things along.

As is always the case, the best way to accelerate the storyline of your journey is by daring to slow down. At this stage, you can consciously choose to slow down and honor the healing underway, or force life to slow you down through the circumstances and outcomes that arise.

During this period, you might find yourself at odds with time. Perhaps your healing requires more incubation time of rest and renewal than you are willing to offer yourself. Maybe you find yourself confused by your inability to know what to do with your life or where to go next.

There can even be an urgent sense of there being something else to do or somewhere else to be without an instinct of how to take the next step.

Each of these examples acts as signs of incubation in progress, where the impatient ego structure continues to unravel, as your nervous system is recalibrated. As this process unfolds, the healing that has already occurred on a soul level trickles into tangible physical form.

The best approach at this time is to relax as often as possible, especially throughout the course of your daily activities. Since relaxation acts as a sign of spiritual alignment, the Universe asks you to slow down and be as relaxed, intentional, open-minded, and easy-going as possible, so you may accelerate the integration process and fully receive all that has already been given.

For many, the unraveling of the old cellular structure and recalibrating of the nervous system may continue to occur until enough space can be created for the 5D light body to be felt within your field.

While some have already completed such critical stages of incubation and are already experiencing the flowering of their newly-activated light body, it is essential to maintain the utmost compassion towards yourself by not comparing your experiences with the journey of others.

Praise The LordWhile this stage of incubation may seem to linger longer than you desire it to be, there are other stages that you have completed with ease that may have been difficult for others to process.

In essence, we each take turns reflecting the breakdowns and breakthroughs of transmutation, as the one eternal light experiences its emergence in every combination of possibility.

Another sign of an unraveling cellular structure and recalibrating nervous system is loss. Whether you’ve experienced the loss of romantic partnerships, friendships, sudden career changes, or shifts in your living environment, it is important to think of loss not as a form of rejection or deficiency, but as a parting of ways between you and the old paradigm.

The relationships or circumstances that may dissolve throughout this stage represent the releasing of karmic ties to the vibration you embodied when the circumstance or relationship began.

Through the eyes of the Universe, the ending of a relationship doesn’t have to symbolize you being rejected, but can be seen as a graduation out of an outdated level of consciousness that such relationships helped you outgrow.

If possible, allow yourself to focus on the greater possibilities your life is creating, instead of mourning the losses that you haven’t yet remembered how to live without.

Even if it seems impossible to remember a greater spiritual perspective, it could only be another opportunity to embrace the one who mourns loss – with greater peace, patience, love, and support.

Whether you are experiencing a lack of inspired direction, feel done with your current reality but without the passion or clarity to take the next step, overwhelmed by the pain, frustration, loneliness, and confusion that arises during critical stages of energetic incubation, confronted by the losses that represent the dissolving of outdated levels of consciousness, or even starting to feel better than you’ve felt in quite some time, I offer these words of confirmation to reveal the success of a journey that each of us is equally a part of bringing to life.

On behalf of the Galactic Council, I applaud all the inner work you’ve already completed, and remind you to make time and space for it to integrate, so the fruits of your labor can take tangible form throughout the spiritual garden of your eternal paradise.

In my next energy update, I will speak more extensively on how an activated light body can change your experience of reality, including how it can be used to participate in the world without getting tossed around by the energies others may still be releasing and processing.

Through the grace of an activated light body, may you surrender all energetic shields and courageously step forward as a fully integrated expression of spirit in action.

In the meantime, may you savor your experiences as exquisite gifts of divinity, trusting in the grace of the cosmic plan, while loving yourself and others more and more every step of the way.

May all be healed, awakened, and transformed by the light of your highest potential. May all be blessed by the love that you are.

Namaste,
Matt Kahn

www.truedivinenature.com

FRIDAY, 19 JUNE 2015

English - SaLuSa 19:06:2015

SaLuSa  19 June 2015

Dear Ones so much is now happening that although we have only been away from you for a short time, events are forever speeding up and in a relatively short time they will reveal our intentions to you. There has never been a time when we have not been active but for reasons of secrecy to avoid interference from the dark Ones, we have always been quietly working away. The stage has been set for an announcement of our intentions, and once that step has been taken they will escalate into a whole series of them. You have patiently waited for such a time and when it arrives you will not be disappointed. We are more confident now that we have curtailed the power and influence of the dark Ones, and we aim to keep their activities in check under our watchful eye.

We have many friends upon Earth and for eons of time have been helping them to progress with their tasks, to bring out new ways of swiftly taking you into the New Age. Once the revelations commence you will probably feel overwhelmed by the speed at which they will take place. You will also be delighted to note how quickly they introduce you to much needed changes that will immediately lift up your quality of life. There is so much poverty on Earth yet it need not have been that way, as there are more than enough of her riches to ensure all of you have the necessities of life. Not only that but once your basic needs have been satisfied there will be changes that allow you more time to pursue your own interests, instead of being a slave to earn money for the necessities of life. It is our intention to bring the changes in as soon as possible so that there is no delay in establishing the benefits of the New Age.

For some time now you have gradually been given an insight of what to expect once you have been released from the influence and activities of the dark Ones. They would rather see you continue your struggles and deliberately cause wars and unrest so that you can never fully enjoy the peace and happiness that is your birthright. However, your destiny is assured and you will soon experience release from all that has previously prevented you from living a fulfilling life. There will be a time that is rapidly approaching when you will enjoy the freedom of living in freedom from the always present threat of war, as it has no place in the higher vibrations. For some time now they have been lifting up and slowly but surely you are approaching a time of great change. In the midst of unrest and so much that needs changing to raise your standard of living, you find it difficult to envisage how permanent peace can be assured. However, it will come and in a way that you may not have considered possible, and will signal the end of all hostilities and bring the peace that you desire.

Mother Earth is highly involved in the changes that may at times seem rather extreme, but bear in mind that the Earth has been slowly dying and needs much attention and changes to bring the New Age into being. The pollution of seas is of major concern as it is killing off areas that sustains the life that should abound within them. In many areas the soil is saturated with chemicals and they need cleansing so that they can be fully restored. There is much work of this nature which would present you with an almost impossible task, but as you are finding out there are new discoveries that will immensely speed up such operations. Indeed, with our help the task of cleaning up the Earth becomes so much easier. There will be changes of such a nature that your industries will no longer need to use polluting or toxic chemicals. There are many changes planned that will speed up the whole process to restore your Earth.

At a time when many people fear the worst it is up the souls who are of the Light and understand what is happening, to help those who feel abandoned and in distress. Let it be known that massive beneficial changes are on the way that will lift the quality of life far beyond your expectations. We of the Galactic Federation of Light will be assisting you at all stages, although we will give you every encouragement to take part in the whole process of change. Be assured we are fully aware of your needs, but because of your karmic responsibilities we cannot always intervene to help you. We will however do our best to influence you in your actions to achieve the best results. In fact, all along we have travelled by your side encouraging you and helping you to get through periods of immense pressure. You may sometimes wonder where new ideas come from and sometimes it is our influence at work. Soon will come a time when we can work openly with you, without fear of interference and then you will see matters moving forward in leaps and bounds.

Regretfully your Press is still under the control of the Illuminati, and your news is carefully monitored to keep back the truth about many things that are happening to you. However, once you aware of the true situation you will accept the news with caution and develop the ability to “read between the lines”, as so much is concealed from you and also falsely set before you. For eons of time you have been kept in the dark on so many matters, and much that could have directly benefitted you has been kept back. Perhaps this is best illustrated in respect of the scourge of cancer that can be cured except that it is not released to the general public. Those concerned would rather treat you than cure you in an industry that is worth an immense amount of profit. It will of course change very soon, as the truth will come out and nothing will prevent it happening.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and glad that we can give you good news about the future. You have patiently awaited the end times that now loom large and will soon begin in earnest. We are pleased to be part of your enlightenment and soon will be part of your lives. We are your future and look forward to enlightening you as to your true history, as you are much greater than you imagine and we admire and salute your determination to see the final defeat of the dark Ones. We will be with you at all times to support you and send our Love.

Thank you SaLuSa,
Mike Quinsey.   

Movements of Celestials among Gaia inhabitants reaches into depths of all

Movements of Celestials among Gaia inhabitants reaches into depths ...

19JUN

gaia_energy1Movements of Celestials among Gaia inhabitants reaches into depths of all.

Resonance factors increase, to amplify effects of Higher Dimensional incomings.

Storms of Light impress, on both outer and inner visibilities.

Fortunes of Delights are inwardly realized, and accepted.

Source: https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/2015/06/19/movements-of-celestials...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service