1) Explain how Gravity works inside of a DOME.
2) Explain why things fall down from above? Why don’t things fall up?
3) Explain why the atmosphere gets “denser” closer to the ground and gets “thinner” the higher up you go?
4) Explain why it is COLDER at the higher levels of the flat Earth, and there is snow on top of mountains?
5) If the Earth is Flat, and there is a DOME over it – then why is there a pressure variance at different levels inside the DOME?
6) If the Earth is Flat, and there is a DOME over it – then why is there a temperature variance at different levels inside of the DOME?
7) Why does the barometer go up in certain places on the Flat Earth and fall in other places if it’s all inside of a DOME?
What causes fluctuations of barometric pressure?
8) Explain why it gets colder and colder, the higher up in altitude one goes if there is a DOME OVER EVERYTHING. IF there was a dome over everything – then both the pressure and the temperature should remain stable all throughout the dome – and at all levels of the Dome!
9) Explain the temperature variance from the North Pole – Center of the Flat Earth – to the Equator – middle of the Flat Earth! Why would it be cold in the center of a large disc and warmer in the middle – but then very cold again at the edges?
10) How can there be 22 hours of daylight in the summer in Alaska – which is close to the center of the Flat Earth, but then 22 hours of darkness in the winter – when the position of Alaska does not change on the flat Earth as a result of seasons.
11) Explain why Antarctica has the exact opposite having 22 hours of daylight around Christmas, and in mid June the sun does not rise over the horizon! The Flat Earth cannot support this phenom!