Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone had any pointers on the ego influenced fear...like being rejected...or just what was instilled since birth...I have a chill bug of fear that I need to overcome..and IM sure we all have a bit of it in us...which is why a lot of us are so spoiled to the site...It comforts..light and of course LOVE:):):) your humanly Pleiadian sister Amanda

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ohhh What a Great Point Amanda .....This Is hitting the Nail on the Head I think !!!
The Early programming was created a lot of times out of Fear. So Something Sseeeeriously to Think about !

Once we catch ourselves thinking out of Fear....we can Stop and Say ~ Geee...I recognize this old programm ware ~ And Hit The delete Button...LOL..and Then Replace with the New Software Called "Love Program" ~
.now easy to say harder to do ...BUT Where there is an AWARENESS AND A Will There Is a Way.
Good you brought this to My awareness My sweetheart Amanda :)))
LOVE PREVAILS AFTER ALL !!! XOXOXO

Oh And We should Issue this Certificate to EveryONE on This PLANET !!!

~ Thanks Brenda for bringing that blog to my attention :)
Live and Learn great post ~ That is Good Point ~ Fear does tend to Push us to Move further and Try harder very true!
Thank You for pointing that out!
Fear Also Forces US To Look For WAY OUT From Suffering....and TO Look Within and Wake UP TO KNOW SELF :)))
negative emotions are tools for us to acknowledge there is something wrong, so we can address the problem. Fear is one of the worst. Its creates walls in front of us that we need to break down.

If this is something for being rejected, try to stop fearing that you wont find love on the OUTSIDE, and try find it for yourself on the INSIDE. Sad fact of life. Pessimist's dont succeed cause they dont believe they can. Optimists do.
The whole game is based n your belief structure.
Cool share Amanda :) ~ THanks Thanks Thanks !!!!!! xoxoxox
I just found this so will share here I really Like it :0) !

"Two people have been living in you all your life. One is the ego, garrulous, demanding, hysterical, calculating; the other is the hidden spiritual being, whose still voice of wisdom you have only rarely heard or attended to - you have uncovered in yourself your own wise guide."

-- Sogyal Rinpoche
Thank you Lydia and Amanda. I just had to take my own advice this weekend!!! :-) I fell into the fear and felt it pull out of my heart chakra. and On the otherside of the fear... guess what? I was just fine. Still alive and kicking nothing to fear but the fear!!! :-)
Ohhh..and What a Great video you shared with me Dear Amanda that kind of goes Sync with this subject :0) ~ InJOY !
Thanks for sharing that great site kamala ;)
Boy oh Boy .....EveryONE of Us Needs to Shift From FEAR TO LOVE !!!
Just read this in my e-mail so am sharing :)
"When it comes to overcoming fear, there are a couple of things you will want to know. Fear is something that can stop us in our tracks. It's the number one reason why most people never get to experience the life that they truly want. Be it fear of failure, fear of success, or any other type of fear, being able to figure out how to overcome it will put you in a position where you can do more and have more in your life. Let's first examine exactly what causes fear. From there, I will give you some insights and tips on how you can overcome it."

~Unknown~

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service