Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Since the time Alex began his career as a fake, he's totally been able to drop his accent. Isn't this rather strange? He can, in the 2009 video, speak superb English and can even give off a southern accent. I'm not making fun of him, but just demonstrating a reality that just will not evaporate. Love and Light...Lea

Views: 511

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The difference between Collier and Meier is that when Billy was shot at 21 times, which were more than verbal threats, he didn't lock himself away in his barn because he was scared. HUGE difference. Love and light...you know who. :>)))

Trudy said:
Updated 2009 July 15:
An Open Letter from Dr. Michael Salla regarding Alex Collier

To all, below is a statement by Alex Collier concerning recent criticisms against him by Michael Horn. Horn's main criticisms are that Alex did not confide his childhood contact experience to Horn and others in the mid-to-late 1980s; changed his name prior to going public with his claims in the early 1990s; and has not provided hard evidence to support his claims. Alex satisfactorily responds to the first two criticisms and explains why he went silent in 2002 due to threats against family and friends. Such threats pertain to the release of hard evidence in favor of his claims. As a former human rights investigator and researcher, professional standards and ethics always need to be applied to witnesses of events whose retelling involves significant personal risk. Since Alex was then and still is a father with young children, I immediately accepted and respected his concerns. In my five year investigation of Alex's claims, I have found no evidence of fraud, and been privy to additional evidence in support of his claims that has not been made public.

I find it ironic that Alex who has not sought to profit from his contact experiences, permits the free distribution of his information and has not encouraged a cult around himself, is attacked by someone who profits from the Meier material, bullies others into surrendering copyright ownership of Meier's photos, and actively promotes a cult movement around Meier as a modern profit; sorry, reincarnated prophet, Enoch/Henoch, Isaiah, Jesus/Jmannuel, Muhammed, etc. I find Horn's internet antics and unscrupulous attacks against Alex Collier and others as transparently directed towards promoting the Meier case. He is after all Meier's U.S. publicist.

It is important that people like Alex are protected so they can safely share their material, rather than be hounded for not releasing information to the public that they sincerely believe would endanger family and friends. I stand by my earlier statements that Alex Collier is very credible and a man of great integrity whose friendship I value. For those interested in learning more about Alex Collier's experiences concerning a race of human looking extraterrestrials from the Andromeda constellation, I have created a page here with links, witness statements, video testimonies, and the results so far of my own ongoing investigation into Alex's remarkable claims.
I think that Lea has put it all in a correct light about the TJ.

All that needs to be added regarding Salla is that, for four years, he's been asked to provide evidence for his and "Collier's" claims. I even offered an immediate public apology if they provided that evidence and showed where I EVER said anything incorrect in this matter.

They not only didn't provide such, they refused to comment. Please remember these are the people who are making these claims. And, obviously, Salla is an absolutely shameless promotor of an equally shameless, outright, despicable fraud.
Knowing several people who've moved to the US, its common to lose your native accent almost completely in 10 years, "Alex" has been here much longer than that. Not sure if I should take any sides in this argument, but here I go anyway. In any argument I usually side with those who aren't angry or insulting to the other party. My intuition tells me that Alex or Ralph is telling the truth. No offense intended Mr. Horn. Maybe time will tell.
honeybee said:
Knowing several people who've moved to the US, its common to lose your native accent almost completely in 10 years, "Alex" has been here much longer than that. Not sure if I should take any sides in this argument, but here I go anyway. In any argument I usually side with those who aren't angry or insulting to the other party. My intuition tells me that Alex or Ralph is telling the truth. No offense intended Mr. Horn. Maybe time will tell.

Time is there my dear Honeybee

http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/who-is-michael-horn

It is not my intention to ridicule this man, that he do himself ...
It's always good to have healthy and logical discussions. That's what forums are all about. Facts are only presented as they are seen through the eyes of others, and as with any debate, we can find commonalities that serve all. Blessings, Lea

honeybee said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service