Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

The Divine Pause - April 2020 - By Emmanuel Dagher ... And ... Heart Awakening Transmission By Mei Ian-Maurits ... And ... Let Go Of Fear & Be Your Authentic Divine Self By Shanta Gabriel

The Divine Pause - April 2020 - By Emmanuel Dagher

Thank you for being an essential part of the awakening taking place within humanity right now. It’s because of all the personal growth, inner work, and healing you have been so diligently practicing, that the world is changing at an accelerated speed.

A Powerful Realignment

As we move through the current season of our personal and collective journey, the Earth, all of humanity, all Earthly systems, and everything in between are experiencing a core realignment.

This core realignment is bringing to the surface and allowing us to address all that is going on in our lives, including all that is no longer serving humanity as a whole.

A new timeline has begun that is bringing humanity together in ways that many way-showers, empaths, healers, and other spiritual seekers may have only gotten small glimpses of.

With everything going on in the world, it can be easy to get caught up in the noise and collective fear that feels to be front and center now.

Because this new expansion is also causing a great deal of confusion and chaos for many, it’s important to remember that this is absolutely a normal part of the awakening process.

Just as many who are already awakened had to go through their own journey to get to the expanded awareness they have today, it’s important to honor the journey of those who are just now beginning to awaken, no matter how challenging that may feel at times.

We are currently on a unique, once-in-a-lifetime timeline that is giving us the opportunity to create a completely different reality. A reality founded on principles that benefit all of humanity, instead of only a select few.

These principles include kindness, respect for all life and our Earth, compassion, peace, fairness, community, unity, and prosperity for all.

The key to helping the mind to be on board with this new reality, is to simply let it know that it’s not going to lose anything by embracing it—rather, that it will gain a great deal. 

The mind often finds comfort in reverting to learned habits of doubt, worry, and fear as forms of self-protection.

Because of this, whenever a new perspective is presented to the mind that asks it to move out of its comfort zone, it has the tendency to go into protection mode. 

Being gentle on the mind, and thanking it for trying to protect us in the best way it knows how, is a wonderful approach for helping the mind feel safe, acknowledged, and loved.

When the mind feels safe, honored, and loved, it is much more open and willing to embrace the new perspectives, insights, behaviors, and habits it once deemed uncomfortable.

Being gentle with the mind, when practiced long enough, will help us transcend any previous resistance to our mind’s reactions.

As we show up as a loving and compassionate presence for the mind, it will eventually show up in the same way for us. It just needs to learn how to do that first, and desires that we lead by example.

As we use this gentle approach of being loving, compassionate, and caring, the mind begins to get on board with new ideas, insights, habits, and ways of being that align with a new reality—one that flows easily with the most expanded version of ourselves.

Video - "Total Integration - I Am The Divine Self That I Am & You Are ! By Matt Kahn

https://youtu.be/XRxfFAB6rxI

A Time of Healing for Mother Earth

One of the bigger themes coming forward on this new timeline, is a greater focus on the well-being of Mother Earth.

Mother Earth is speaking loudly to us, leaving no room to second-guess her messages and feedback.

She is letting us, her children, know that forcing things that go against the natural rhythm and flow of life can no longer be tolerated.

As humanity gets off the hamster wheel of the survival-fueled life, Mother Earth is breathing a big sigh of relief, and is using this time for healing herself.

Those who are sensitive to energy are also mirroring the same sigh of relief, as we heal our own body and mental energies. As more and more of us relax into deep healing now, more and more of our sisters and brothers who were not yet fully aware of what’s happening will also awaken and enter states of deep healing, peace, and transformation.

It’s from this space of a deep and nourishing healing of the collective that new solutions, inventions, and holistic remedies for global unity, peace, and wholeness will emerge.

The world is waking up at a rate that can no longer be ignored or denied, even by the most cynical. This is the time that so many way-showers, and those dedicated to their spiritual paths, have been working so hard to bring forth into the collective experience.

The comfort we used to find by ignoring, hiding, and denying inner discomfort will now increasingly shift and dissolve.

There is a level of comfort that comes with looking the other way, when it comes to things that may compromise our preference for feeling safe and keeping the status quo.

Yet by looking the other way, we’ve allowed a select few to make decisions for us all regarding how we experience our lives.

This has GREATLY compromised our well-being, and there is no longer any false comfort to be found in our giving our power away.

What we are seeing right now in the world is a clear indicator that the old patriarchal systems—which are based on fear, control, separation, survival, and hierarchy—are no longer able to continue as they have in the past.

Here are just a few confirmations that this shift is occurring:

Humanity is awakening to the truth of who we really are, as we connect more with ourselves and one another on a heart-to-heart level.

Humanity is realizing that whatever background, culture, or social or economic class people come from, there really is no separation between us. That was just an illusion. The current situation we are in is highlighting this tremendously.

Industries and corporations operating from a lack of integrity are losing steam and influence, and will find they must either close or evolve.

Humanity is becoming more conscious of our unhealthy relationship with Mother Earth, and we are taking action towards healing that relationship.

Humanity is becoming more conscious of the state of our relationship with ourselves and with one another, and we are also taking action towards healing those relationships.

Humanity is becoming increasingly aware of where our food is sourced from, and we are taking action to bring that far more into alignment with the natural rhythms of our body, mind, and the Earth.

The power pendulum is swinging from the select few back to the collective masses.

Conscious businesses and alternative, integrity-based media are becoming increasingly popular and in-demand.

Alternative natural medicine and holistic healing therapies and practices are proving to be just as if not more effective than the Western medicine approach.

Humanity is realizing that obsessing over the material world is not as important as supporting and loving one another in ways only our distant ancestors may have known.

And much more!

Video - "Christine Day's Transmission For New & Expanded Awakening"

https://youtu.be/717f7_JgHrs

A Time of Completion

Now is the time to release the belief that we are “just small Earth beings,” and to remember fully that we are vast, powerful Universal beings.

Over the next several months, we’ll notice that choosing to play “small” will begin to feel impossible.

This is our Spirit saying to us, “I can no longer be confined by the belief that I/You are anything less than holy, powerful, and the Universe Itself in physical form.”

Prior to entering the third dimensional experience, many of us signed up to help usher in the great shift that began decades ago.

Through this energy agreement, many of us took on specific obligations, to ensure that the great shift would come to fruition.

We knew that those agreements were not for the faint of heart. Yet out of love for Earth and her people, we volunteered to take them on, knowing we could handle them.

And we’re doing exactly that.

Now we have reached the expiration date on those agreements. They are becoming null and void in this new consciousness we have manifested.

We now have true freedom—the freedom to choose everything that aligns us with our deepest and most authentic joy!

Difficult conditions and limitations are no longer necessary. If you’ve felt that there was some type of resistant force at work in your life, even though you were diligently doing your inner spiritual and re-connective work, now you know why.

It was never personal; it was simply an old agreement that needed to run its course before it could be completed.

The Divine Pause

Since fear and worry are a projection into the future, and grief and suffering are a form of dwelling in the past, when we align with the Present, we are able to tap into the Divine Pause occurring all around the planet at this time.

A Divine Pause is a stillness that washes over all of humanity at the same time, opening up space in our heart and mind, so that higher wisdom, awareness, and healing can emerge.

This Divine Pause is also allowing the Earth to heal in ways that it could not before now, due to the old habits and behaviors of humans.

If we are present and still, we will notice the following showing up a bit more during this Divine Pause:

The occasional ringing in the ear that so many hear has reached an even higher pitch.

A sense of complete peace and ease is more readily available when we are fully present.

Our dream state has become more vivid and clear as that consciousness integrates with our waking state.

We think of and then hear from people who have not been in our lives for a while.

We feel waves of energy moving through us, sometimes feeling like electric currents running through our body.

Our senses feel more heightened, including the extra-sensory ones.

We notice synchronicity occurring more and more.We crave foods that nurture and support the vitality of our body.

We crave time with nature.

We receive clarity of purpose, and ways to align with and fulfill this purpose.

A Divine Pause like the one the collective is currently experiencing also allows the mind to hear and align with our Spirit more clearly. This leads us into a state of flow.

When our mind is aligned with our Spirit, mountains move, old worlds dissolve, and new realities are birthed.

As the mind and Spirit align, we have the ability to create Heaven on Earth.

This is an unprecedented time in our collective experience, in which creating a world that works well for everyone is achievable, realistic, and palpable.

As always, please take great care of yourself, my friend, and know that I am thinking of you and our global family at this time.

We are in extraordinary times, and it’s such an honor to be able to share this journey with you!

Till next time,

Miraculously yours,
Emmanuel

www.emmanueldagher.com.

Video - "Frequency Patterning For Your Immune System - Achieving Immunity From The Coronavirus" By Christine Day - https://youtu.be/ANvpgkWQZ1w

Heart Awakening Transmission By Mei-lan Maurits

Beloved,

At this time, the Divine is asking for us to open our hearts and be a vessel of healing, love, beauty, peace, and compassion for the world. When we choose to open our hearts, we release our pain, fears, and worry -- and choose trust, healing, and love.

Dear soul, it takes courage to open, and if you breathe into your heart now, you may feel a readiness; a willingness; a timeless devotion and remembrance.

Allow your heart to open in love and to merge with the sacred tones and frequencies of this sound healing transmission. The vibrations will assist you in releasing, letting go, and clearing your heart so that you can love yourself, life, and the Divine more fully than ever before.

May you receive a deep healing through these sacred sounds, beloved one, as you awaken your heart into pure joy, peace, and alignment with Source love.

With all my heart,

~ Mei-lan

Video - "Live Healing: Heart Awakening Transmission" By Mei-Ian Maurits

https://youtu.be/yT_3B3iwUZI

Infinite Blessings that are Divinely Perfect for Each of You of God's Love, Enlightenment, Peace, Healing, Joy, & Abundance,

Steven Hutchinson​

Video - "5 Minute Violet Flame Meditation" By Melanie Beckler -

https://youtu.be/CYj19HX9K-E

⚜️ EASTER'S HERALD ⚜️

OH, WORLD! awake! Behold on high,
A Cross of Blue flames in the sky!

A Silent Sentinel It stands
To flash again Life’s Great Commands
To search the world with Rays of Love
And draw all unto Light, above:

To Cosmic Spheres all free from strife,
Our Source, "I AM,"—The Lord of Life!

The Cross of Flame, as once before,
Reveals to earth the Open Door!
It shines across the starry space
And all will see It face to face;

A Guard It stands! ablaze, all bright!
A Messenger of Cosmic Might;
The One within this Cross of Flame
Comes forth from out the "Great I AM."

His Glory too, in Words of Light,
Reveals on earth His own Great Height:
His Cross of Blue now leads the way
And ushers in the Cosmic Day!

The Great "I AM"—the Central Sun,
Has sent to us this Flaming One,
Whose Power and Strength will never cease
To bring the earth ETERNAL PEACE!

Let Go Of Fear & Be Your Authentic Divine Self By Shanta Gabriel & Archangel Gabriel

For this week's issue, the message from Archangel Gabriel is letting us know that the Angelic Dimensions are here to support us, when we are willing to let go of fear and open to their assistance.

The Gabriel Message Card for this week

Now is the time to let go of fear and reach your hand forward to be held and led by the Angels of Light.

Shanta's Message .....

To me, this message represents the epitome of Faith and the essence of Archangel Gabriel's teachings. It provides a coaching for the correct attitude to hold as we take our first steps into the unknown promise of our lives.

I clearly remember receiving the meditation that is part of the practice Archangel Gabriel gave that is available in the expanded message below. It is very unusual for me to have this memory, but the receiving of this message was a profoundly visceral experience. I had a perception of vastness beneath my feet, felt the cool wind of the high mountaintop in my face, and could see the eagles flying below me. The Angels were there in the void space, inviting me to move beyond my fear and into their waiting arms.

Have you heard the spiritual adage that when we take one step toward God, the Divine takes 10 steps toward us? This was that moment. The Angels were looking at me with so much love in their eyes that my heart began to trust at a very deep level and I KNEW I would be supported if I could just take a Leap of Faith.

This metaphoric leap empty-handed into the abyss sounds terrifying, but that is what is being asked of us during these unprecedented times of awakening consciousness. For me, in that Holy Moment, I was told that if I had enough Faith, I could fly with the Angels.

This message seems so perfect for this time of massive change that can feel so frightening. The influx of Divine Light to the planet over the past 30 years has been the greatest in history. We are a part of this change because we are transmuting ourselves from density and confusion to high-frequency people that radiate Light and Love to the world.

You and I are here — now — to use this amazing Light to add value to our own lives. Our Souls were trained to come to Earth at this specific time to be the leaders, wayshowers and teachers. And we are here to bring greater peace to the Earth through our personal evolution. It only takes the willingness to have Faith and walk into the Unknown, totally supported by Angels of Light.

Divine Presence,

Thank you for supporting me as I take these necessary steps into the Unknown. Help me to strengthen my Faith and really know deep within me that I am not alone, and I am safe.

I am asking to have a strong sense of belonging, trust and belief in my heart, so I can have the courage to bring my soul’s gifts into the world. Give me the confidence to share from my heart in every situation that invites me to openly express myself.

May all beings feel greater Faith in their hearts and know they are not alone. Thank you for holding me in your Wings of Pure Love in every moment. And so it is.

Video - "I Am Ultra Violet Angelic Fire" By Steve Nobel - https://youtu.be/b33MzSHUcmQ

Archangel Gabriel's Message .....

When you resolve to let go of fear, an amazing energy is set into motion. It is as though hands of Angels join together in circles of light around you, keeping you protected and nurtured. 

Sometimes letting go of fear can feel as though you are taking a leap into the Unknown. However, it is often necessary to take this large step in order to make the greatest progress in your life.

When your intention is to serve the Highest Good in all you do, and when you have the willingness to move through your fear of the unknown, this step off a cliff will be into the arms of these magnificent beings of light. Angels will assist you to fly to the heights of grandeur and to the depths of peace.

The saying “there is nothing to fear but fear itself” is true. Fear can play in your imagination until you are immobilized. From this place you can easily sink into the pits of despair. It will feel as though you are not moving toward your destiny, and that is the most fear-filled place of all. This fear will play upon your issues of worthiness, because in your heart you want most of all to add value to the world.

Know truly that you were created to be happy & joyful. Feeling joy is one of the greatest tasks you have in your life. You are here to do great things, and this can be as simple as loving others and bringing more peace and joy to the world. When you have joy as your intention, you will be shown what you need to do in order to manifest it.

Practice

Take some time to sit quietly and breathe in a balanced way. Imagine that you are standing on a mountaintop. It is the highest peak around you. It is so high that eagles are flying below where you are standing. There is a magnificent sunrise lighting up the sky and surrounding your body with golden light.

From this pinnacle of light, you offer yourself to serve God in the world and you ask for courage to do whatever it takes. You call on the Angels for assistance to be all you can be.

Divine Presence,

Thank you for giving me the courage to be in my heart as my most authentic and loving self. Thank you for reminding me that when I act as the loving presence I AM, people open to me in new and wondrous ways.

Thank you for helping me to allow my soul’s gifts to flow in abundance into the world. I ask to feel free to trust myself and be receptive in new ways so I can receive more of the love and support that I most desire from others and from the Divine.

May all feel the freedom of expressing their most authentic selves in a world that needs our sweet essence so all humanity may be blessed. And so it is.

At this moment you hear the sound of wings and you notice the light becoming even brighter. You are surrounded by Angels and you feel your fear melting with their love. They are holding out their hands to you.

Because it is such a reach to touch them, it is difficult to keep your footing. In order to touch the hands of the Angels, you know you are going to have to take a step into the Unknown. You feel all the old fears beginning to surface again. This time, you will not give in to fear. Your conviction to have love and joy in your life and to serve in the world is greater than the fear.

You take a deep breath, and look into the eyes of the Angels surrounding you. You see a hand of light reaching toward you and a beaming presence of love smiling at you.

The Angels are saying they believe in you, they love you, and they know you can have whatever you want to experience.

In this moment, you know that the safety of that which is familiar cannot bring you the joy and the power of love you are feeling from the Angels. Looking at the hands being offered, you let the love you are feeling in your heart uplift you, and you reach your own hands toward the Angels of Light. You take the first step.

In this moment of free fall, your heart begins to pound. But it is only an instant before arms hold you and you feel yourself being transported into the light. The Angels are taking you with them.

Let yourself imagine what it would be like to fly with the Angels. Feel the warmth of the sun, the wind in your hair and let yourself be held and led where they will take you. Know in your heart it is to your greatest good. Allow yourself to fly with the Angels. Feel the freedom that is there for you and let Divine love fill your heart.

Take a look at where you are held back by fear, and see the darkness there. Are you willing to have it be different now? There is help for you. Angelic assistance is available. This simple visualization exercise can have miraculous results. It is your choice to take the first step by being willing to have a miracle change your life.

It is time for you to decide. Do you want to serve God and let the Angels help you fly? Are you willing to have miracles and joy fill your life? Do you believe miracles are possible and Angels exist? If your answer is yes — know that…

This is the time to let go of fear and reach their hand forward to be held and led by the Angels of Light.

Shanta Gabriel for
Archangel Gabriel
March 29, 2020
ShantaGabriel.com

Infinite Blessings that are Divinely Perfect for Each of You with the Highest Divine Energies of God's Love, Enlightenment, Peace, Healing, Joy, & Abundance,
Steven Hutchinson

Video - "444 Gateway Transmission - Birthing The Age Of Aquarius"

https://youtu.be/XDT1_bfuCXU

Views: 7

Reply to This

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service