Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Story of some kind of polarization experience

Does anyone else have people around them who are suffering immensely? ...people who are so entrenched in destructive regressive behaviour that we wonder if they are going to embrace the love/light. are they going to have TIME to adjust? is it POSSIBLE? or will they just be pushed clear out of this vibrational matrix that we exist in together. how the hell are they existing here at the moment? I don't understand why i can still SEE them. The difference in vibration is so enormous that I can hardly believe it to be true. I reckon I almost died 2 days ago by channeling light in the presence of a person channelling all of the following in enourmous quantities:

13. Doubt
14. Worry
15. Blame
16. Discouragement
17. Anger
18. Revenge
19. Hatred/Rage
20. Jealousy
21. Insecurity/Guilt/Unworthiness
22. Fear/Grief/Depression/Despair/Powerlessness

I felt totally great and peaceful, but my body was in spasms like those retarded people, like where your fingers curl backwards, and I was breathing huge quantities of air and everything was very white and bright and ringing. My emotions felt like these:

1.Joy/Knowledge/Empowerment/Freedom/Love/Appreciation
2. Passion
3. Enthusiasm/Eagerness/Happiness
4. Positive Expectation/Belief
5. Optimism
6. Hopefulness
7. Contentment

I traveled up and down that ladder in opposite response to the emotions of the other person. Man, i reckon i almost died.

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ooo silly me, what happenned was i, at scattered levels of consciousness, chose to experience BOTH my native self and another person's current self (illusionary experience) within my own body consciousness, thereby disrupting my bio-energetic system tremendously. I have been aware of this for some time (at lesser extents), I wonder why I continue to chose to experience this. Maybe it's cool. I dunno.
the-planet-earth-is-a-living-breathing-school-of-opposites

This seamed to appear on my computer. Seems relevant!
Well i certainly do believe in polarities.. how everything has a counterpart and opposite. but im confused on how (according to that post in your link) one would be able to manifest what they really desire (without) the opposite affecting them...
Example: is the trick to manifesting money... to desire both money and lack of equally? like balancing the polarities. or is one to desire just the lack of money to actually receive the opposite? (which i dont think is the case). i just dont fully understand how to manifest what we really desire when the opposite will also be manifested... if anybody could help clear this up it would be much appreciated :)
extrordinary! yes i was thinking the same thing. who knows man i don't have a clue!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service