Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

1. Throw out the trash…from your diet, that is. “Trash”–fried foods, sugary foods, and the 3 Ps: processed, prepared, and packaged food since they tend to be full of trans fats, sugar, and food additives.

2. If you can’t read it, don’t eat it. Read labels on the healthy food selections you choose. As a general rule: most of the harmful chemicals you should be avoiding have long and complex names. If you can’t read the words on the package, don’t buy it, and don’t eat it. Better yet, choose fresh foods that come directly in Nature’s packaging.

3. Drink at least 8 to 10 cups of pure water daily to help flush out toxins. For a really great detoxifying drink, add the fresh juice of one lemon to a large glass of water first thing in the morning. Lemons help alkalize your body chemistry, contain more than 20 anti-cancer compounds, and help cleanse your liver, kidneys, and colon.

4. Cut back or eliminate meat and dairy products at least for a while to give your body a break. Meat is highly acid-forming in your body, can be a strain on the kidneys and intestines (low water, no fiber, and requiring plenty of energy to digest) and dairy is mucus-forming.

5. Eat lots of vegetables. That’s easier to do than you think: enjoy a fresh vegetable juice, a large green salad, or a plate of steamed, roasted, or stir-fried veggies, for example.

6. Keep your meals small and simple but eat more frequently throughout the day. That will help stabilize your blood sugar and free up some of the massive amount of energy required for digestion.

7. Add 1/2 cup of cooked legumes (beans) to your diet daily to boost your fiber and nutrient intake and balance your blood sugar levels-one of the keys to balanced energy and weight.

8. Choose healthy snacks throughout the day. Here are some quick and simple ideas: a handful of raw, unsalted almonds, almond butter on celery sticks, nori rolls with avocado (vegetarian sushi), a veggie and sprout wrap, a berry smoothie with rice or almond milk.

9. Go for a brisk walk outside. Exercise improves circulation, which brings fresh, oxygenated blood to your organs and tissues, thereby revitalizing them…and you.

Simple daily changes to your diet and lifestyle can add up to major health improvements, more energy, balanced moods, and an overall feeling of wellbeing. Plus the changes will be manageable and you won’t feel deprived

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

May I thank you for this great topic. Well-organized and truely fair ... :)))
So come on my sweet friends ... get started in your own garden ... and then ... ... ...
to eat from your OWN garden ... Oh Yeah ~*L*~
Thank you,Trudy. I want to create a group that is both fun and informative.

Trudy said:
May I thank you for this great topic. Well-organized and truely fair ... :)))
So come on my sweet friends ... get started in your own garden ... and then ... ... ...
to eat from your OWN garden ... Oh Yeah ~*L*~

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service