Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Hi bros & sis :)

Im exposing water to the solfeggio frequencies.
Ill try it for 1hour then froze
Then i will try heal my mom (she's with something on a finger that give her too much pain).

Later ill add the results :)

Be in Light
Namaste

Views: 659

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That video is opening your crown chakra. Any repetitive CLOCKWISE motion is opening your crown.......without your knowledge or permission. If you have used this video, you should take a few ,moments to pray and CLOSE your crown. A good prayer is,"Jesus, please close my crown chakra" . A good visuaiization is watching someone pedal a bike from right to left (east to west). NEVER let ANYONE open your crown without your consent. NEVER.
Tessa ,,, Any repetitive CLOCKWISE motion ? Tessa,. just a few days ago I was in bed, I don't remember falling asleep but I did.I woke up was awake for about 5:mins closed my eyes, and then A repetitive CLOCKWISE motion of light opened up a window of pure light. I can't remember anything more, just that repetitive CLOCKWISE motion of light...

PS. I did give my consent to open my Crown to anything positive. just didn't know it would stay opened.
thank you

The Love You withhold Is the pain you carry... always
Be safe.....
Ravi, i've got a question for you regarding this. I was reading on the 2012evolution forums about how you can use a quartz crystal in water with the solfeggio frequencies played to absorb healing properties into the water. Now my question is, what if you play them for plants, will it put healing properties into them or the fruits?

Ravi Raju said:
Hi erv,

Have you heard of the activation of your palm chakra with solfeggio frequencies, you get the ability to heal others.

Check:

http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/profiles/blogs/my-first-successful-a...

Namaste,
Love & Peace,

Ravi Raju
Hi Greg,

You could play the frequencies into the water (preferably spring water and untreated from a natural source) with a Quartz crystal placed inside as mentioned in the 2012 forums and use the water for plants. You have all the healing abilities induced into the plants or their fruits, as you water these plants with 'Structured water'.

Namaste,
Love & Peace,
R.
I think you all will be interested in this very similar in sound frequency and how it can help a person develop spiratual abilities much easier check this site out and let me know what u think http://www.new-universe.com/songs/vessels_drum.htm
Hi Dr. Masaru. I am really looking forward to knowing the results of your investigation on freezing water exposed to solffegio frequencies, what kind of crystals did you get. I hope you can upload your results soon.
greetings.
Hi fredrg8,

Check the attached picture of water exposed to Solfeggio Frequencies.

Namaste, L&L, R.

fredrg8 said:
Hi Dr. Masaru. I am really looking forward to knowing the results of your investigation on freezing water exposed to solffegio frequencies, what kind of crystals did you get. I hope you can upload your results soon.
greetings.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service