Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Hey guys,

Just thought I would share my experiences since October.
I started this little journey when I decided one night to look up more info on the "Nu Me" pendant I was given a few years back. On the website it said the Blossom Goodchild wore one... I thought - who the hell is she?

I found her youtube message about Oct 14 and looked at the date. It was October 14.

Anyways... that is what started me on meditation etc. I found Brad's blog site and began visiting, downloaded the ISO tones... and solfeggio freqs. Pretty amazing. really have only just realised since starting listening to the Solfeggios that I no longer have regular negative thought patterns. I now longer feel the need to criticize. And it has even extended to not wanting to listen to certain types of music anymore [with negative messages etc].

Meditation has become a nice 2 to 3 times a week escape for me. Last night, I thought I would send a bit of love to the earth [as you do] and every time I did, I got this incredible surge of energy through my body. Pretty cool.

So, I don't know what led me down this path, but life is great, I have never felt so good about myself.

Nice to meet you all!

L&L

D

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Dean,

I don't know how many reasons people have to get here, some people are here because of the whole October 14th message from Blossom. others found this website searching for different things. But it just doesn't matter. What matters is why you are here now, why I am here now and what this website effort is for.

One thing I like about this place (besides the people here of course0 is that anyone, with any story to share, no matter how fantastic it is, can come here, talk about it, share it, and get some help and some questions answered. And well, it's a fast growing group too. So there's people of all different backgrounds and walks of life here from all over the world. The cultural contents alone are pretty amazing in themselves. :).

Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy yourself as much as we all do :).
Yeah! and this is only the beginning.

Namaste
more or less the same for me, Dean! glad to be right here (and now) with you in presence. :]
Welcome Dean, And this is just the beginning of a beautiful journey...
I love this site the people here everything, my life has changed so much because of every one here I'm very Grateful to be part of this.
Namaste
Reading this post gives me a kind of satisfaction that is unparalleled !! and feel overwhelmed by the fact that the Solfeggio File has changed quite a few to a calmer and spiritual approach to life .. I never knew it could help so many when I introduced Brad to them ..

I need a favor from all of you ... incase you come across someone who hasn't been receptive to the old Solfeggio file, please do bring it to their notice that the new file (02) seems to work for quite a few of them and even for those who did not feel the range of affects that the others could feel.

Link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/172721885/Ravi_s_Ascension_Audio_Freqs_...

This file has different timing for each frequency based on their numerological totals and starts at 63Hz and ends at 963Hz, which should scoop them up from the lowest of vibrations and put them on the path to Ascension.

For more info on this file, check:

http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/new-solfeggio-file-with

Namaste,
Love & Light,
Ravi Raju
S Y N C R O N I C I T Y yeah baby lol...
Thanks Ravi,

You should get the credit that you deserve!

Dean, It´s nice to see you here, I´ve been learning a lot of things with this site, the info that everyone put it here is amazing!

I don´t think it´s a coincidence that you came here, it was for a reason...
Namaste
You're welcome Juan!

As long as its helping others, thats enough for me.. hmmmm about the credit part.... it doesnt really matter.. but the name on the file was for telling people that I had created the file and if there is an update that I make, it would be easy for them to know that its from the same person and would avoid confusion if another file was posted.

Namaste,
L&L,
R.

Juan said:
Thanks Ravi,

You should get the credit that you deserve!

Dean, It´s nice to see you here, I´ve been learning a lot of things with this site, the info that everyone put it here is amazing!

I don´t think it´s a coincidence that you came here, it was for a reason...
Namaste
Hi Steve,

Solfeggio is just a ladder we use to reach a certain level of awareness and once you've reached that you dont need it anymore.. when you say as for the rest, ditto. ... I presume that its taken you to the level of awareness that you feel is sufficient and you dont need it anymore. Correct me if im wrong.

Alternately it seems to be doing other stuff aswell.. check the next post here.

Namaste,
L&L,
R.

Steve Skywalker said:
I stopped using the solfeggio frequencies last month and don't really care for them, but as for the rest, ditto.

Check the following post on my wall from SOE member "5ra" ... he claims listening to the Solfeggio for two days had rid him of Kidney Stones (sand, as he / she says) !! this is doing some good stuff !!

I dont know what else it can do.. as the last time it did something similar to this was to increase the frequency of speech of a 6 year old autistic child.. his mom goes by the user name 'realitycheck' on the SOE network and the related post is :

http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/the-solfeggio-frequenci...

--------
At 8:03am on December 24, 2008,

hi!
I read your discussion on Solfeggio And Stuff...- i listen them every day (also as Holy harmony). I has sand in kidney in doctors said that will not go out widauth operation. I have listened solffegio tones just couple of days and i had huge pain in the lover part of my back. On ultra sound confirmed thas kidney sand is gone.Coincidence?! I dont know. And i think that you must have really enought time for sleep, because on the other hand you become irritating.
Merry Christmas!
5ra

------------

I think this post is the best possible Christmas Gift I could have asked for.

Namaste,
L&L,
R.
Hi Steve!
I noticed too that some people can not stand solffegio tones. Majority of them do not belive in UFOs or other beings ( spiritual or others).And if someone want to explain to them what is going on they just said "Yea, right..." Well, this is my expiriences with that kind of people.No hard feelings ;-)
5ra

P.S. I am she!

Steve Skywalker said:
No you're probably right. I don't feel as though I need them. Besides I just found the sound unpleasant.
But it works for other people so that's great.

Ravi Raju said:
Hi Steve,

Solfeggio is just a ladder we use to reach a certain level of awareness and once you've reached that you dont need it anymore.. when you say as for the rest, ditto. ... I presume that its taken you to the level of awareness that you feel is sufficient and you dont need it anymore. Correct me if im wrong.

Alternately it seems to be doing other stuff aswell.. check the next post here.

Namaste,
L&L,
R.

Steve Skywalker said:
I stopped using the solfeggio frequencies last month and don't really care for them, but as for the rest, ditto.
Ravi - I have been using the tones for almost two months now. Lately I haven't felt the rush of energy or love that it used to give me. I am much calmer and have been much happier. Does this mean I do not need them anymore?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service