Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Galactic Calendar of Events for Sheldan Nidle

Mark your calendars and spread the word!
Thursday, January 15th Sheldan will be on TWO radio shows.

Webcasts:

January 15th ~ 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM PST
The Tazz and Paula show
This is a live radio show. You can call in and ask Sheldan your questions.
The number to call is: 347-633-9155
http://tazzandpaulashow.com/

January 15th ~ 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM PST
B.U.F.O Radio with Mary Sutherland
Go to: http://www.burlingtonnews.net/

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't want to be a wet blanket, but I personally believe this guy is a total fraud. I was reading his stuff with great interest over 10 years ago, when we were supposed to enter the photon belt and there would be a mass landing of alien space craft. He predicted a date, and it never happened. That in itself was not so bad, but his organisation took a LOT of money from people to support his cause, and when his event did not occur, he just disappeared - but reappeared when people forgot about him, and started it all up again.

If you believe him fine - but I just say this - be wary!
I didn't know of him 10 years ago but I was reading other people who were saying the same thing. Around the late 90's till about the early 2000's it was touted that the earth would go through the photon belt, because of the low vibration of the people on the planet only a remnant would be able to survive, the rest had to be lifted of the planet. Some sort of harmonic conversion happened in 2000 that lifted the vibration of the planet. We did not need to be rescued off of the surface. Something happened in the whitehouse in 2000 that prevented us all from receiving the knowledge which would have freed us all. Things are about to change for the better because we have someone in the whitehouse that was voted in by the people.
He's webmaster is always asking for donations. I buy some of his products but I don't have money to donate. That organization, some unethical people within it probably tried to get rich of off the ignorance and innocence of those people. The old "Taking lots of money to support a cause", thing has been played out in many spiritual circles. I believe that we all should be wary and wise when people or organizations want us to part with our hard earned cash becaue we can be taken, I learned this the hard way.
Betty said:
I didn't know of him 10 years ago but I was reading other people who were saying the same thing. Around the late 90's till about the early 2000's it was touted that the earth would go through the photon belt, because of the low vibration of the people on the planet only a remnant would be able to survive, the rest had to be lifted off of the planet. Some sort of harmonic conversion happened in 2000 that lifted the vibration of the planet. We did not need to be rescued off of the surface. Something happened in the whitehouse in 2000 that prevented us all from receiving the knowledge which would have freed us all. Things are about to change for the better because we have someone in the whitehouse that was voted in by the people.
He's webmaster is always asking for donations. I buy some of his products but I don't have money to donate. That organization, some unethical people within it probably tried to get rich of off the ignorance and innocence of those people. The old "Taking lots of money to support a cause", thing has been played out in many spiritual circles. I believe that we all should be wary and wise when people or organizations want us to part with our hard earned cash becaue we can be taken, I learned this the hard way.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service