Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

The Seven Chakras: What Are Their Purposes? – Part 5 /7

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 1 hour ago

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of AwarenessContinued from Part 4 Now, for chakra #5: the throat chakra. As we’ll learn, this chakra is directly tied to our expression, and it’s an important one for anyone who wants to hone their creativity. The throat chakra is related to our ability to directly and vocally express ourselves, and I’m sure we also lean on the influence of the root chakra to express ourselves clearly. Eclectic Energies draws the link between the throat chakra and our expression and creativity. “The Throat chakra is about self-expression and talking. When it is open... more »

The Prepare For Change Newsletter is Here! September 8, 2014

[image: Image] PFC - Website Updates Greetings Everyone, This is Judi from the Media Group. I am feeling the beautiful flow of abundance in every area of my life and I just received this Youtube video and wanted to share it with you, one of which brings in the wisdom of Adamus/St. Germain. Here is the link...http://youtu.be/wHVUvH2XAwI We are living in very exciting times and I am sure there will be an abundance of free energy devices manifesting around the world. This following link states that "Free energy devices are the most important inventions for helping us solve many of... more »

A Vision for Responsible Manufacturing

*The Vision Alignment Project* We see a world where the practice of manufacturing products so that they break or wear out in a predetermined time frame is now seen as one of the most detrimental activities we could have ever allowed to persist on this planet; where the businesses who used to create goods with built-in, planned obsolescence in mind have now seen the wisdom in abandoning their old ways in favor of a more responsible use of the finite supply of our raw materials. Now, all of our goods and products are built to last as long as possible and are engineered with componen... more »

Superpower Nations.

*Teacher Prolotheos*Received by Valdir SoaresChicago, USA, June 14, 2014. *Prolotheos:* “Urantians are in the habit of calling some nations the superpowers. From a celestial perspective, real power deals with embracing goodness, peace and justice. Since your nations are far from serious in promoting these principles, that superpower classification is highly debatable, even inappropriate. You have heard the maxim: ‘With great power comes great responsibility.’ Bearing this motto in mind, let us take this opportunity to address what could be the responsibility of these so-called sup... more »

Your Weekly Horoscope: Keep an eye on your emotions this week

Norah - Premium Astrology Monday to Wednesday: There is a full moon on the 8th, which is going to deeply impact the entire week. Things are going to seem a little wild. Emotions are on high and you are going to need to take many words with a grain of salt. People are doing and saying rather strange things. That happens whenever this goes down. Use this time to reflect on more serious emotions and what your next steps will be. Thursday to Friday: Emotions are still on high, but things may start twisting if they continue the way they are. Avoid those that you clash with. People are... more »

Oversoul Teachings Q&As: The Value of Awareness and the Leg...

Channeled through Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness, Oversoul TeachingsConcluded from Part 1 With this said, we’ll move on to our next question. *Question #2: Were Greek and Roman Gods Real?* *“My question is, to what extent were the gods of Greek, Roman and Norse myths REAL and did they correspond to any helpers from the Company of Heaven? * *“And similarly, are some of Earth’s ‘big players’ (perennial Helpers) such as Shiva and Archangel Michael that have perhaps a greater degree of specified Form than say Divine Mother — are they part of Earth’s Team only, or do they perform ... more »

Marion McGunnigle: ‘What is Love?’ – Why We Need to Reframe the Big...

Written by Marion McGunnigle, *Contributor for **Waking Times*, September 7, 2014 [image: Cell-Phone-at-table dining]Sometimes, I come across a piece of information, a statement or happening from around the world that knocks me for six. An event that signals the direction in which humanity is heading. The sort of harbinger that I like to imagine Orwell, Huxley or Bradbury used as inspiration. While the media fixes its lens firmly upon the latest war zone, little alarm bells are ringing in our living rooms. The Crisis Of what crisis do these alarm bells warn? Put simply, it’s a bre... more »

Steve Beckow: The Ultimate Reunion

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, September 7, 2014 [image: Lemonade 22]I had a traumatic moment Saturday night and sharing about it is always productive, always profitable. Our worst moments are the times of our best and deepest learning. And this was no exception. I attended my high school’s 50th annual reunion. And because I was school president 50 years ago, I was asked to address my classmates. On the spur of the moment. Well, you know my dilemma. I agonized over what I’d say. When I looked, I saw that I had nothing else to say than the matters we discuss here.... more »

IlliaEm via Suzanne Lie: Multidimensional Consciousness

IlliaEm Multidimensional Consciousness Channeled through Suzanne Lie, Awakening With Suzanne Lie, September 7, 2014 (message originally channeled in 1996) Dearest Ones, Please, take a moment of meditation before you receive my message. It is important to expand your awareness to your highest potential before receiving my communication so that your ego does not interfere with my transmission. I will assist you by leading you in a meditation to calibrate your consciousness to the higher dimensions. Focus your attention inward into the core of your brain, the area below your crown an... more »

Montague Keen - September 7, 2014

Through Veronica Keen The gloves are off, my dear. The REAL BATTLE of Light and Dark is now out in the open. It has shown its ugly face and the lengths they are prepared to go to, to hold on to power. They are showing their faces now; this is how desperate they are. What you have experienced in the last few weeks shows clearly how EVIL and CORRUPT they are. They will stop at nothing to try to hold on to power. What was done to you was criminal. I have warned you many times in the past that *the Cabal wants you dead !* They failed again, this time, but the suffering you experienced i... more »

A City 6,000 Feet Under The Sea

DEEP SEA DISCOVERIES The Swedish research ship “Albatross” had just returned from a peaceful reconnaissance in the South Atlantic. This may be about the most astonishing thing you ever heard, A City 6,000 Feet Under The Sea, reports Jonathan Gray in his newsletter - Had you peeped through a lattice window in a little house outside Stockholm, you might have seen two men, one of them bearded, huddled across a table, engaged in lively talk. One of them, in fact, looked almost wild-eyed. But, knowing him as a well-balanced, sober man, you would have to admit that whatever it... more »

Hilarion, September 7, 2014

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 23 hours ago
Through Marlene Swetlishoff September 7-14, 2014 Beloved Ones, You are now playing the waiting game, only you cannot discern the purpose of your waiting. It is time to step up to the next level of your journey. The thing you are waiting for is your own remembrance of the magnificence you are. This remembrance is coded within you and it is connected to an event in your life that will or has already taken place. How you will know that yours has been activated is by the feeling you experience that there is nothing of the old world that holds any interest for you any longer. You are ... more »

Gently and With Love, Honor Yourself

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 23 hours ago
Archangel GabrielBy Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of *The Gabriel Messages *in these articles to provide insight and inspiration each week that we can bring into our daily lives. For this week's issue, the Gabriel Message is offering us a way to bring more compassion into our lives. The Gabriel Message card for this week [image: Shanta Gabriel]*Gently and with Love, Honor Yourself* When I received this message from Archangel Gabriel in the early 1990s, I had no idea what honoring myself meant. I was raised in a military family, and that... more »

Views: 5

Tags: VioletFlame

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who is Ra? – Part 9: The Creation of Our Galaxy by Wes Annac

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 0 seconds ago
Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Previously, we learned how our creator brought every galaxy and universe into existence, and we learned that the design for this infinite creation is a spiral that ripples outward from the Source. We’re pretty far away from Source here in the third dimension, and our journey back to our original home will be a journey of inner exploration. We’ll gradually learn more and more about ourselves and the reality around us, and after a lot of inner work, we’ll eventually re-reach Source and experience a higher dimension that’s unlike any other...more »

A Vision for Death and Grieving

*The Vision Alignment Project* *Our Vision for today is so heartfelt and eloquent that we feel blessed to share it with you. It was sent in by Joni Stone and she said it was written "In Memory of a Bright Light Spirit and one I called Friend, Ramya, 9/12/11."* I have a vision of a world that embraces the Dying process as part of our Living process - that it no longer hides in faraway facilities and funeral homes, and those who mourn are embraced and consoled appropriately whether family or friend. That this fact of life can be both sad and celebratory. That each person may be allow... more »

The Soul Building Process – Part Two.

*Teacher Ophelius*Received by ChrisMichigan, US of A, August 3, 2014. *Teacher Ophelius:* “In continuance of our discussion on the soul building process, we will now look at the roles of the three soul processors – the mind, the heart, and the Thought Adjuster (TA). Each of them play an important part in determining what experiences, meanings, and values are harvested for soul building and eternal survival. The order in which these three processors are listed here is sequential to the order in which all experiences are processed – from the physical aspect of human awareness (the br...more »

29 Ways to Keep Your Creative Juices Flowing

Author/Source unknown, Taken from Higher Perspective, September 10, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/lhw3u3w Are you an artist? Musician? Yogi? Knitter? Everyone's a little bit creative, and no matter what your outlet for creativity, we can definitely hit snags every now and again. I know I sure do. But here are 29 tips to help keep those creative juices flowing. 1. Make lists. Write down what you need to do. 2. Carry a notebook, just in case an idea hits you. 3. Put the pen to paper and write literally whatever comes to mind. 4. Step away from the computer (After you read t... more »

LA Times Reporter Caught Falsifying Articles with CIA

LA Times Reporter Caught Falsifying Articles with CIA *(USA's Gestapo*)*By Andrew Emett, NationofChange, September 8, 2014http://tinyurl.com/nlvj2vb *Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.**Photo:Ken Dilanian* [image: Ken Dilanian] In violation of journalistic ethics and the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948, former Los Angeles Times reporter Ken Dilanian allowed CIA handlers to edit his articles prior to publication and reported false information to manipulate his audience. Responding to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests, the CIA released hundreds of pages documenting the agency’s dubious r... more »

Steve Beckow: Eradicating Gender Prejudices – Part 1/5

Written by Steve Beckow, September 10, 2014http://tinyurl.com/ockf9yp I’ve just had a remarkable couple of readings with my guides through Andrea Scully. Andrea is co-owner of the GoldenGaia Discussion Group, among the many tasks she takes on and a superlative channel. Her readings are always deep and thought-provoking. The discussion was around gender equality and I received the surprise of my life to be told that I had a “split” that needed examining and healing before I’d be ready to make a contribution in that area. It’s confronting to share this but I think you know that it’s ... more »

Louis R. Valadez: How Your Intuition Reveals Your Brain’s Best Deci...

Written by Louis R. Valadez, *Guest for **Waking Times*, September 10, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/o6tfehy [image: intuition]There is no logical way to the discovery of these elemental laws. There is only the way of intuition, which is helped by a feeling for the order lying behind the appearance. ~Albert Einstein We often hear a lot about the great strength of the human intuition, but rarely are we taught how to accurately listen and perceive our intuition. Even though it has been proven time after time, that our intuition is often a better decision maker than our rational mind. And ... more »

Christina Sarich: Russian Experts Urge Prime Minister to Ban GMO Im...

Written by Christina Sarich, September 10, 2014http://tinyurl.com/oxct8lc [image: gmo corn ear 263x164 Russian Experts Urge Prime Minister to Ban GMO Imports]An official letter penned by a group of top Russian scientists, farmers, and eco-conscious bodies was sent this past week to Russian Prime Minister, Dmitry Medvedev, *urging him to add all foods that contain genetically modified organisms (GMOs) to the existing foods which have been sanctioned by Russia for the EU, U.S. and Australia, among other countries.* The ban suggested by these experts includes 18 varieties of GMOs, i... more »

Karen Dover: God Message – September 9, 2014

God message for 9th Sept. 2014, Channeled through Karen Dover, September 9, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/muhd95a Beloved ones I am the energies that are referenced to you as GOD and I am here with you as you now move and shift into full fluidity. For many of you this may seem like chaos has unleashed itself in your life experience and yet this is but a smokescreen, in order to move into full fluidity it is necessary to unfreeze that which has been “frozen”, The human race within the old 3D earth created construct was taught to FREEZE the emotions of Grief, Abandonment and Betrayal and ... more »

Heavenletters via Gloria Wendroff: The Art of Worry

Heavenletters: The Art of Worry, Channeled through Gloria Wendroff, September 10, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/k592njs God said: Listen to Me. There is nothing to worry about. You can stop worrying right now. Half the time, you don’t even know what you are worrying about. You feel something unidentifiable hanging over you, and you worry about a vagueness. Worry assails you. And if you did not worry, you might worry about not worrying. What is worry all about anyway? Worry has been such a hanger-on with you. You don’t know how to deal with its consultations and the anxiety it stirs withi... more »

Q&A: Sanat Kumara and the Gosford Hieroglyphs by Wes Annac

Channeled through Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness, Oversoul Teachings The work you do for humanity’s evolution is more important than we can express, and you’re encouraged to embrace your work when you could otherwise embrace material things that don’t fill you with nearly as much satisfaction. We’ll generally encourage you to make spirit a part of everything you do, and if you let it, the divine can completely fill your perception and paint itself onto everything you do and experience. Your experiences will become much more enjoyable when you allow the divine to permeate every... more »

Cedella Marley: Positive Vibrations – 9.10.14

Written by Cedella Marley, A Nice Time, September 10, 2014 [image: Positive Vibrations #9] Are you having trouble moving forward in your life? Do you know what is holding you back? In order to be free, we must learn how to let go of fear and assumption. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from change that can take you to the next step in your life. Evaluate the hurdles, and put the behind you. One love…Cedella *Wes Annac* | September 11, 2014 | URL: http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-aeN *Please respect all credits. * Archives: http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q... more »

Views: 6

Tags: VioletFlame

Eliza: On Dragons and Other Doings

*Blue Dragon Journal*On Dragons and Other Doingsby Eliza Ayres It’s a beautiful day outside, cool and pleasant, yet I wanted to write something. [image: Eagle Creek, Eagle Cap Wilderness]I’m having a difficult time connecting with anything to write about… so, in order to get started, I will share portions of my notes from a session that I had in early 2009, with a talented healer / seer. “When Lady Aurelia first focused on my energy patterns, she saw a clear spirit, a tremendous Being of Light with a crown on her head. She expressed it as my being the queen of my planet, holding a p... more »

A Vision for Conscious Casual Conversation

*The Vision Alignment Project* We see a world where we have awakened to what is is that we are creating with our everyday thoughts and words; where we no longer sit around with our friends and acquaintances talking about Aunt Martha's disease, or Billy Joe's misfortune, or hard times, or sad stories of any kind because we have realized that what we put our attention on is what we're creating and becoming. We understand that the ideas, values and beliefs we talk about are what we're reinforcing, making stronger and bringing to life. Now, we are more conscious about that which we cre... more »

Oversoul Teachings Q&As: Detached Lightwork and ‘The Event’...

Channeled through Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness, Oversoul Teachings Concluded from Part 1 With this recommendation given, we’ll move on to our next question. *Question #2: ‘The Event’* *“Just wondering your thoughts on the ‘event’ and Robert Potter?”* This subject can be tricky, and it goes without saying that a lot of perspectives are flying around in regards to the ‘event’ the direct role your star family will play in your evolution. We’ll confirm that down the line, there will be not only one, but a series of brazen energetic ‘events’ (and ‘events’ that are related to contact... more »

Christina Sarich – Annie’s Sells Out to General Mills: Watch Out fo...

Annie’s Sells Out to General Mills Watch Out for GMOs in this Popular ‘Natural’ Brand http://tinyurl.com/n86hbbe [image: annies general mills crop 263x164 Annie’s Sells Out to General Mills: Watch Out for GMOs in this Popular ‘Natural’ Brand]*Annie’s brand is selling out to the food manufacturing giant, General Mills, who has been known to use GMO rice, corn, soy as well as high fructose corn syrup in most of their products.* Annie’s boxes of kid-friendly pasta even says ‘made with organic pasta’ on the top, but that likely won’t be the case now. Annie’s has sold out to the GMO ... more »

Isaac Davis: 5 Reasons to Expect Police Brutality to Get Worse Befo...

police brutalityWritten by Isaac Davis, Contributor for *Waking Times*, September 11, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/ocewjj2 [image: police brutality] Few things are more disturbing than looking at the news each day to find yet another shocking case of American police officers using excessive brutality and belligerence against the public. There is no justification for this, and as the list of egregious rights violations by the police grows, more Americans may finally be waking up to what many of us have known for years: our nation is becoming a police state. With the proliferation of porta... more »

Steve Beckow: I am Free

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, September 12, 2014http://tinyurl.com/qz5kkfz [image: Free]I’ve had a liberating realization and I hardly know how to talk about it. No, I would not call this enlightenment. I would call it emergence. I’ve released a core issue, and not just any core issue, but a key log in the logjam of my personality. I had a hypnotherapy session with Nora Yolles-Young – via Skype. She was in Hawaii and I was in in Vancouver, I’m sure the session played a big part in it. Thank you, Nora. I’m sure the Tsunami of Love also played a big part in it. ... more »

Aster via Andrea Scully: Honor the Mystery and Acknowledge the Reun...

Aster Honor the Mystery and Acknowledge the Reunion, channeled by Andrea Scully, September 11, 2014, http://tinyurl.com/mqxzogx*Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.* [image: me]*Hello again, dear Aster. Can you speak about what is going on between us and somehow help me to understand how I can be speaking to you and yet I’m speaking to myself? How does this work and why is it happening now?* Aster: It’s happening now because you are ready to begin to acknowledge your multi-dimensionality. There has to be some bridgework done in order for there to be a way to do this. What we are doi... more »

The Importance of Terrestrial Experiences.

*Aaron of Urantia**Samuel the Panoptian*Received by George BarnardIllawarra District, Australia, July 13, 2014. *Aaron:* “Good afternoon, my friends and students, this is Aaron of Urantia. I am he who for many a season openly carried the papyrus scrolls so that all and sundry be reminded once again of the new and stricter Mosaic Laws. Samuel and I are with you again on this day to speak with you about the importance of terrestrial experiences. Why are these experiences on evolutionary worlds so valuable? They shape the personality, and they teach group cooperation of necessity. The...more »

Oversoul Teachings Q&As: Detached Lightwork and ‘The Event’...

*Channeled through Wes Annac, **The Culture of Awareness, **Oversoul Teachings * We’re always with you, and we’re always ready to communicate. While we don’t recommend burning yourselves out by seeking to connect with us too often, connecting with your respective higher selves and guides at least once a day will do more good than harm. As a lot of seekers are discovering, you can fill your day with various spiritual practices if you want. You can practice channeling every day; meditation; general lightwork; all of the creative practices that are available to you in this expansive a...more »

The Mystery Will Remain by Wes Annac

*by Wes Annac * Credit: Wildwomansisterhood Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness There’s an inherent mystery to life that even the most aware seeker can acknowledge, and despite how much awareness we’ve gained, our picture will never be complete until we’re back with Source. We have a lot to learn before we can understand ourselves and our existence clearly, and life was purposely designed to be this way. We’ll find as our vibration rises that we’re the ones who designed this grand existence, and here, we’re going to learn why our mysterious design is necessary. We’re going... more »

Cedella Marley: Positive Vibrations – 9.11.14

Written by Cedella Marley, A Nice Time, September 11, 2014http://tinyurl.com/psg5blx [image: Positive Vibrations #7]By far one of the best gifts in life is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. There are many in this world who do not have that chance. As the work week draws to a close try not to focus on all the things that went wrong, make the best of the opportunity JAH has provided and give thanks. One love…Cedella September 12, 2014 | URL:http://wp.me *Please respect all credits. * Archives:http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Cedella Marley Like this! pleas... more »

Christina Sarich: Have Antibiotics ‘Shut Down’ Your Immune System?

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, September 11, 2014http://tinyurl.com/nb937wl [image: pill antibiotic kid 263x164 Have Antibiotics Shut Down Your Immune System?] New evidence coming from the New University of British Columbia found that early antibiotic treatments (negatively) affect the health of our immune system and its ability to fight specific diseases later on. You may want to reconsider utilizing antibiotics offered by your health care practitioner. This research corroborates with what other scientists have found – that gut bacteria is responsible for 80% of ... more »

Terence Newton: New Evidence Lost Civilizations Really Existed

Written by Terence Newton, *Staff Writer for **Waking Times*, September 10, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/n3w568t [image: ganung padang]What if everything you’ve been taught about the origins of civilization is wrong? Be it that certain pieces of our history have been intentionally hidden, or that we have yet to discover and realize the true story of our past, new archaeological and geological discoveries are revealing that sophisticated civilizations have likely existed in prehistoric times. Until recently, the archaeological community has spread the view that the beginnings of huma... more »

The Celestial White Beings via Natalie Glasson: Honouring Your Face...

Honouring Your Faces of Love by the Celestial White Beings, Channelled through Natalie Glasson 10th September 2014-www.omna.org The vibration of honour is a prevalent word and energy which is spreading wide to many souls upon the inner planes and the Earth. This is due to the greater presence of waves of love from the Era of Love embodying many and sweeping i[image: tumblr_nboi8kzpHi1tvjcw3o1_500]nto consciousness to be activated and experienced. The Era of Love brings forth numerous waves of love into the Earth, its consciousness and souls and is being enacted and expresses thr... more »

Meline Lafont: September Alignment Energies – What is Important to ...

Written by Meline Lafont, Awaken Spirit From Within,September 10, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/q7wejcs Wowza, another big amplifier just stirred our core and the core of Gaia. Have you noticed how much has been stirring up and happening around you? The collective drama is being amplified here and it is about being cautious to not be dragged into it. Pay attention to not be caught up in those dramatical and chaotic unfoldment’s of others, while playing our roles of Ascension gate keepers and light worker ground crew. Everyone is now responsible for his/her own process of integrating the... more »

SaLuSa, 12 September 2014.

*Through Mike Quinsey* Dear Ones you have such a great potential yet to be revealed, and with careful planning you will gradually find your consciousness expanding. It is all part of your evolutionary plan and is preparing you for full consciousness. However, it is in the future and at the appropriate time you will be helped to achieve such an upliftment. Already there is an awareness of your consciousness growing, and you can take credit for such an advancement as it is you who has applied yourself to your tasks. At the moment there are souls on Earth who are at all different level...more »

Message from "Heart to Hearts" by Yvonne Mohr

Heart to HeartsThrough Yvonne Mohr Translation: Martin Gadow [image: Photos]Today (on September 8 – reacting to a circular mail within the Family of Light) I asked the Spiritual World to explain what kind of red light could be seen on September 3, 2014, in the skies above Kota Kinabalu, Borneo from 7 h PM to 10 h PM. I supposed that there would be an Archangel or another inhabitant of the Spiritual World, familiar to me, who would appear and give me an answer, since I assumed that this light came from a source like a space ship or that otherwise it could be a kind of energy field or...more »

Who is Ra? – Part 9: The Creation of Our Galaxy by Wes Annac

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 2 days ago
Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Previously, we learned how our creator brought every galaxy and universe into existence, and we learned that the design for this infinite creation is a spiral that ripples outward from the Source. We’re pretty far away from Source here in the third dimension, and our journey back to our original home will be a journey of inner exploration. We’ll gradually learn more and more about ourselves and the reality around us, and after a lot of inner work, we’ll eventually re-reach Source and experience a higher dimension that’s unlike any other...more »

A Vision for Death and Grieving

*The Vision Alignment Project* *Our Vision for today is so heartfelt and eloquent that we feel blessed to share it with you. It was sent in by Joni Stone and she said it was written "In Memory of a Bright Light Spirit and one I called Friend, Ramya, 9/12/11."* I have a vision of a world that embraces the Dying process as part of our Living process - that it no longer hides in faraway facilities and funeral homes, and those who mourn are embraced and consoled appropriately whether family or friend. That this fact of life can be both sad and celebratory. That each person may be allow... more »

The Soul Building Process – Part Two.

*Teacher Ophelius*Received by ChrisMichigan, US of A, August 3, 2014. *Teacher Ophelius:* “In continuance of our discussion on the soul building process, we will now look at the roles of the three soul processors – the mind, the heart, and the Thought Adjuster (TA). Each of them play an important part in determining what experiences, meanings, and values are harvested for soul building and eternal survival. The order in which these three processors are listed here is sequential to the order in which all experiences are processed – from the physical aspect of human awareness (the br...more »

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service