Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Ask The Masters, 16 September 2014

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 0 seconds ago
Past and present, fact and fiction Through The Celestial Voices16 September 2014 [image:https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7TBmsQ3RZ4I/TjVNYHTcjYI/AAAAAAAAA7s/NOTE...]Everyone knows that our past experiences help shape our present selves. Can we take that concept a step further and consider the effect of past lives on the present one? A questioner from the UK asks about a nephew's fascination with the Titanic and his fear of water. The Masters give a fascinating and illuminating answer. Life lessons from her past are emotionally crippling a Finni... more »

Oversoul Teachings Q&As: A Permanent Home and Healing Exhau...

Channeled through Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness, Oversoul Teachings Credit: MyfitteruConcluded from Part 1(Continued from question #1) You were once a part of a great and prosperous higher-vibrational civilization that still prospers just as much as they did when you were with them, and you’ll eventually return to this place when you’re back in the higher realms and you’ve enjoyed your higher-vibrational earthly experience enough to branch out and see what other planets and galaxies have to offer. You aren’t alone in this, and there are waves of seekers who seem to have diff... more »

The Hunger For Spirit Grows by Wes Annac

Credit: Chakra Center Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness I don’t know about any of you, but my hunger for spirit is growing these days. I feel more driven than ever to produce as much spiritually inspired material as I can, because I’ve reached a stage where my creativity actually provides a meditative ‘high’. Some musicians will tell you that their music seems to provide a sense of natural upliftment, and writing/channeling have provided this for me lately. Channeling always did in a sense, but the messages seem to be getting purer and more direct than ever before and... more »

Cedella Marley: Positive Vibrations – 9.15.14

Written by Cedella Marley, A Nice Time, September 15, 2014http://tinyurl.com/nayejtq [image: Positive Vibrations #5]Stop finding reasons to complain or worry, and see the possibilities that are everywhere. Make the choice to enjoy who you are, where you are, as you are, and the best of those possibilities will open up to you. Don’t look for reasons to judge, look for things to enjoy. Decide to focus on the beauty that exists in every moment, in every place. One love…Cedella September 16, 2014 | URL: http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-agH *Please respect all credits. * Archives: http://ra... more »

Millie Mestril: 37 Life Lessons

Written by Millie Mestril, The Master Shift, September 11, 2014http://tinyurl.com/mx6tr5y [image: quotescover-JPG-17]My second son turns 24 today. He has become and continues to evolve into an amazing young man. I marvel at his growth, his choices and how he stands for his beliefs. Yesterday we met up in town for a bit. I wanted to give him more than I could at the time. I came home to create this list of lessons and suggestions for living authentically reaching his favorite number of 37. Happy birthday, my darling son! Life is truly magical and inspiring. I can get messy... more »

Christina Sarich: MIT Scientist Exposes Consequence of Monsanto’s G...

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, September 15, 2014http://tinyurl.com/m8p5vgf By 2025, half the kids born in the U.S. will be diagnosed with autism, according to Dr. Stephanie Seneff, Senior Research Scientist at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory. She, like many others says *autism isn’t just genetic – it is almost surely due to environmental factors. Just a couple of those factors are Monsanto’s RoundUp (glyphosate) and **heavy exposure to a cocktail of heavy metals, including aluminum.* [image: pesticides field mask crop toxics 263x164... more »

Pao L. Chang: 5 Ways to Increase Your Spiritual Awareness

Written by Pao L. Chang, *Guest for **Waking Times*, September 15, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/ouu8q3y [image: Flickr - Consciousness2 - h.koppdelaney]Many of us seem to think that being spiritual means we have to be religious. Just because you aren’t directly affiliated with a specific religion doesn’t mean you shouldn’t strive to be more spiritual. The whole concept of spiritual awareness isn’t all about connecting with a higher divine power, but also connecting with nature and yourself. Once you have established this connection, you will see life from a whole different perspecti... more »

Whistleblowers Snowden, Assange and Dotcom Team to Fight Global Sur...

Russia Today, September 15, 2014 *Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.*http://tinyurl.com/mrwqm7z [image: Still from kim.com]In the first-ever gathering of the world’s leading whistleblowers, Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, ex-NSA contractor Edward Snowden and journalist Glenn Greenwald joined internet entrepreneur Kim Dotcom to discuss threats to privacy worldwide. The whistleblowers came out in support of Dotcom’s campaign against unaccountable surveillance by the NZ government, at an event to promote Dotcom’s Internet party at upcoming elections. “We share the same prosecutor,’ A... more »

Steve Beckow: Rising Love and Constant Change

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, September 15, 2014http://tinyurl.com/k3c8xvg [image: shell 1]You and I are involved in a process of constant change and the trend of the change is always upwards overall. At least these days. The Tsunami is lifting us whether we see it or not, feel it or not. But how do we proceed when all is changing? Yesterday the longing for liberation exerted itself in a way that was totally overwhelming. Ultimately, all longing is longing for God. And so I meditated and finally just lay on my bed, listening to music and being with myself. I ... more »

Sanat Kumara via Linda Dillon: Concrete Ways to Use Universal Laws ...

Channeled through Linda Dillon for the radio show ‘Heavenly Blessings’, September 13, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/lbz2dh8 Sanat Kumara Suggests Concrete Ways to Use Universal Laws in Our Daily Lives [image: 427165_289258881145031_179181975486056_704575_1965616531_n]*When you are riding the wave of the Tsunami, you are healing the billions. And when you are being the observer, you are practicing the Law. And when you are practicing the Law, you are sending out and being the transmitter of all the Divine Qualities. You are doing a phenomenal job. You are influencing people, events, unfo... more »

8 Ways to Stop Over-Thinking and Find Peace in the Present Moment

By Dr. Kelly Neff [image: http://themindunleashed.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/466px-Mr_Pip...] We all do our best to stay positive, but occasionally we can slip into negative thinking patterns that can wreak havoc on our lives. We might worry about our past mistakes or current stresses, and how these could lead to negative outcomes in the future. We might obsess about or over-analyze regular experiences and interactions, reading into them things that aren’t actually there. We might find that as soon as one bad thing happens, we associate it with all the othe... more »

Montague Keen,

Through Veronica Keen 14 September 2014 DON'T BE PUSHED BY YOUR PROBLEMS. BE LED BY YOUR DREAMS. Your dreams of a just world for all will become a reality, in spite of all the obstacles that have been placed on your path. There will be justice for all displaced people everywhere. When enough people join with Spirit, we will be able to right all the wrongs. There is a massive campaign going on right now to make people more compliant. It is being done mainly through chemtrails. This is preventing many from waking up. It explains why there is so much complacency, and why they are acc...more »

The Story of Your Enslavement

a wake up call, interview with Zappa I am the Slime... I am gross and perverted I'm obsessed n deranged I have existed for years But very little had changed I am the tool of the government And industry too For I am destined to rule And regulate you I may be vile and pernicious But you can't look away I make you think Im delicious With the stuff that I say I am the best you can get Have you guessed me yet? I am the slime oozin out From your tv set You will obey me while I lead you And eat the garbage that I feed you Until the day that we don't need you Don't got for help...no o... more »

Hilarion, September 14, 2014

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 16 hours ago
*Through Marlene Swetlishoff**September 14-21, 2014* Beloved Ones, It is time to divorce yourselves from the endless distractions that present themselves in relentless attempts to take you from your inner core of knowing. Look instead to the heavens and to the alignments that are taking place in the cosmos. This is, indeed, big news and important for you to take note of as you go about your daily activities and duties upon the planet. There is much that is now available to be discerned and re-discovered. As the Earth moves more into a spherical time belt, it brings into focus man... more »

Prepare for change, 15/SEP/2014

The Prepare For Change Newsletter is Here! September 15, 2014 [image: Image] *A Letter to Karin Lacy* Dear Karin, I have visited your website and read your fully published 'letter' here; I empathize with your pain, although from a much different perspective. I personally had hoped that the EVENT would happen much sooner...my life has become much more difficult these past few years, and I'm seeing others' lives go to hell in a hand-basket, too. I've had a friend - a father with multiple young children - die from cancer. He was someone whose life and career was just starting t...more »

The Highest Reality You Can Perceive.

*Thought Adjuster*Received by OscarAlabama, USA, July 29, 2011. *Thought Adjuster:* “Your reality is always affected by your perception – by the way in which you see events and consider them in your mind. The pessimist and the optimist live in the same world, but for one of them, things seem to be better. You are tied to your way of seeing the world, because this is how your mind works with the task of consolidating the received stimuli into a single entity, which you call reality. “For this reason you can’t talk about an single reality. Even when your media strives to force all... more »

Norah - Premium Astrology - Sep 15th 2014

Your Weekly HoroscopeNew Relationships And Opportunities Are Coming Monday to Wednesday: This week is not much different than last week. The effects of Mars entering Sagittarius are still pretty much in control. One may compare it to fire in motion. There are a lot of energies surrounding you, in turn providing you with the energy you may have been lacking up until now. This gives you the ability to actually get more done throughout the week. Even if that means having enough energy to get out there and have fun! Thursday to Friday: You may be feeling far more enthusiastic about thi... more »

Living For Love: The Water’s Fine by Wes Annac

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Oprah.com The sun is shining, the temperature’s dropping, and it’s absolutely beautiful outside. On one half of the world, fall’s growing to replace the hot summer we’ve been experiencing, and it’s leading me to ask a lot of questions about myself and my existence. One of the biggest things I’m contemplating is whether or not we have it in us to enjoy our lives no matter what circumstances we face. The end of summer brings a chill that we might not enjoy, for example, but it also heralds a change of season and a change of colors... more »

Oversoul Teachings Q&As: A Permanent Home and Healing Exhau...

Channeled through Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness, Oversoul Teachings Everything you experience is necessary for your growth and development, and in order to thrive on earth, it’s essential to flow with the things that present themselves to you. You’re on the earth to create a wealth of divinely inspired change, but your ability to do this will be muddied if you resist the flow of life experience – a flow that’ll ultimately lead you back into the higher realms. Even though we’ve given this advice a lot, going with the flow is the absolute best thing you can do for yourselves b... more »

Christina Sarich: Weather Channel GMO Whitewash Leads to Truthful R...

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, September 14, 2014http://tinyurl.com/l29laut [image: gmo weather channel cropped 263x164 Weather Channel GMO Whitewash Leads to Truthful Report Following Activism]*Last June, the Weather Channel (WC) reported on GMOs, but you could hardly call it ‘reporting.’ If anything, it was an opinion piece holding up the values of biotech and the Big Ag industry, including the interests of Monsanto, Dow, Syngenta, Bayer – some of the largest GMO seed producers as well as pesticide/herbicide producers on the planet.* While I have made my own ... more »

Steve Beckow: Eradicating Gender Prejudices – Part 5/5

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, September 14, 2014http://tinyurl.com/mtamxu9 (Continued from Part 4.) [image: wolf]I then asked my guides to tell me specifically and clearly what my gender prejudices and programming and what the limitations that I placed on women were. They replied: “As soon as there is an attraction to a woman, is there not a set of expectations, and can we say, needs, that come forward to the front of the awareness? This is fine if the purpose of the encounter is to have sexual intercourse, either to produce offspring, or to have a moment of p... more »

The Lighted Ones via Andrew Martin: Your Sense of Discernment

Your Sense of Discernment, Channeled through Andrew Martin, The Lighted Ones, September 15, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/mronqo8 Dear Ones, At this time when energies are constantly in a state of flux, the changes may be for many swift and intense. Those who have been previously asleep are beginning to wake up, and those who have been at a conscious level of awareness of who they truly are have begun to access new energies that have not been available to humans for many years. Each wave of Love Light energy brings with it greater shifts and more profound revelations regardless of wher...more »

Heavenletters via Gloria Wendroff: God Will Meet You There

HeavenlettersGod Will Meet You There, Channeled through Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, September 14, 2014http://tinyurl.com/hletters God said: Come forth with new ideas. Ideas do issue forth from you. Ultimately, the ideas that sprout from humankind come from Me. At the same time, the credit is yours. Ideas are your children, as you are the instrument of their birth. Be ready for new ideas. Actually, no preparation is needed. Just let ideas new to you arise. Welcome them. Nourish them. Ideas that sprout may be gold. You do not know what ideas of yours will flash across the ... more »

Views: 12

Tags: VioletFlame

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Occupy Wall Street Abolishes $4 Million in Student Loan Debt Sep18,...
CNN Money, September 17, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/o7vcl8j After forgiving millions of dollars in medical debt, Occupy Wall Street is tackling a new beast: student loans. Marking the third anniversary of the Occupy Wall Street movement, the group’s Strike Debt initiative announced Wednesday it has abolished $3.8 million worth of private student loan debt since January. It said it has been buying the debts for pennies on the dollar from debt collectors, and then simply forgiving that money rather than trying to collect it. In total, the group spent a little more than $100,000 to purchas... more »

The Soul Building Process – Part Three.

*Teacher Ophelius*Received by ChrisMichigan, USA, August 9, 2014. *Teacher Ophelius:* “In this brief on the soul building process we will look at what constitutes a survival value experience and what practical value those experiences have in forming the surviving morontia soul. In the short duration of time spent in earth life, it is wise to give thought to the value of your experiences and to maximize your time in building the best ‘you’ there can be. “As with any well prepared traveler, it is beneficial to plan ahead for a long journey and pack things that you would most likely ... more »

Coming Together and Transcending External Focus, by Wes Annac

Written by Wes Annac,The Culture of Awareness Little is required to feel the divine flow beyond simply opening up and flowing with everything we experience, and as easy as it could be to focus on external things that we hope to increase our sense of spirit, nothing external can really validate or enhance our greater perception. Opening up to the divine and allowing the loving expressions that result to simply pour out is one of the most potent ways to strengthen our creative/meditative flows, and as these energies continue to increase in intensity, we’ll find that we have to confron... more »

Who is Ra? – Part 10: The Law of One, by Wes Annac

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Previously, we learned about our universe’s dimensional growth structure, which is a simple and predictable structure of ascension from the first density ‘upward’, and now, we’re going to learn about the Law of One. As most of you know, Ra’s material was compiled and published into what’s been called the ‘Law of One Books’, and Ra explains the Law of One in detail in these books. We’ll look at one of Ra’s explanations here, and most of what we’ll read will probably make sense to those of you who are passionate about unity. As we’ll le... more »

Cedella Marley: Positive Vibrations – 9.17.14

Written by Cedella Marley, A Nice Time, September 17, 2014http://tinyurl.com/mnx6nfy [image: Positive Vibrations #1] Within you are dreams that long to be brought to life. Within you is real value that deserves to be fully expressed. With joy in your heart and enthusiasm in your actions, get up and get busy living the best of those dreams. There are dozens of productive, life-enhancing things you can do, so focus on the first one and get busy. The opportunity of your life is here. Live it with all you have. One love…Cedella September 18, 2014 | URL: http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-ahy *... more »

Tom Shroder: How Underground Therapists and Scientists Keep Psyched...

Written by Tom Shroder, *AlterNet*, *Waking Times*, September 17, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/kc77nj2 [image: Human hand with medicine pill. Horizontal.] In the past decade, after thirty years in the deep freeze, research into the medicinal use of psychedelic drugs, ranging from psilocybin to Ketamine, and from MDMA to LSD, has begun to accelerate. FDA-approved pilot studies and clinical trials using the drugs under controlled conditions and in combination with talk therapy have shown they could be used safely, delivering promising results in a wide range of tough-to-treat maladies, i... more »

Sandra Walter: Light Filaments Bringing a New Level of the Christ

By Sandra Walter, Creative Evolution, September 15, 2014http://tinyurl.com/ood3ral *Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.* [image: sandra-walter-300x242]Blessings Beloved Light Tribe, The last Gate-wave was quite intense. Gratitude to all who assisted in opening up gates and portals to bring in this New Light. It was intense work which held many personal revelations. There was a deep relief as the Gateway energies anchored after the SuperMoon. It may feel like a deep sense of peace, a sudden release of stress or worry, or a profound state of revelation beyond the veils, depending on your...more »

Steve Beckow: Life as the Ultimate Experiment – Part 2 /4

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, September 17, 2014http://tinyurl.com/nfuhv6w *The Trinity is known to most religions:* *Here is an Egyptian version of it: * *Osiris, Isis, and Horus.* [image: Egyptian_trinity]The experiment, the journey that our lives are can be seen at many levels of granularity. Seen from Creator’s level, It’s amusing Itself and multiplying Its own knowledge of Its unlimited potential by giving birth, through Its aspect as the Divine Mother, to universes, dimensions, life forms, and worlds, allowing them to live and learn, and then transforming t... more »

Mary Magdalene via Natalie Glasson: The Period of Alignment

The Period of Alignment by Mary Magdalene, Channelled through Natalie Glasson, 17th September 2014 http://www.omna.org [image: tumblr_nc1ldpu0ko1tvjcw3o1_500] You are now experiencing your divine essence in a sacred journey which is revealing your purpose as a soul on the Earth and within the universe of the Creator. The journey you are experiencing and continuously embarking upon is a special journey that gathers all your skills, abilities, wisdom and knowledge from past, simultaneous and current lifetimes into manifestation within your present moment. Everything you require is ... more »

The Arcturians via Suzanne Lie: Becoming Masters

The Arcturians Becoming Masters, Channeled through Suzanne Lie, Awakening With Suzanne Lie, September 16, 2014http://tinyurl.com/q95dkpo *(I appear to have written, received this message on 6-12-14, but I do not see it posted anywhere, so I am posting it today.)* Dear Arcturians, I felt your consciousness and stopped what I was doing to receive your message. For some reason I was inclined to see the numerology for today and found it is a 7 day. I am ready to receive your message. Our dearest Suzille, We did indeed wish to contact you in this NOW. We wish to begin with a private ... more »

The Council via Ron Head: This Resonates With Me

The Council This Resonates With Me, Channeled through Ron Head, Oracles and Healers, September 17, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/m6b9nf4[image:http://oraclesandhealers.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/council.jpg?w=...]As promised, we will speak of why these messages, meaning those we send through this channel as well as others, resonate with you and where they are meant to take you. Now, if we were to ask each of you why these messages resonate with you, as you say, we would very likely get a variation of ‘because I recognize truth in them’. That is more or less the meaning of ‘reson... more »

The Greatest Visible Sign.

*Teacher: The Beloved One*Received by LytskeUrantia, August 15, 2014. *The Beloved One:* “You have been mulling over your morning devotional reading, for you came upon this sentence: ‘The greatest sign ever given.’ The true meaning of this, and how extremely valuable the knowledge of this one sentence would be for the world’s citizenry, if only they would know this and think deeply about what this truly means! The meaning of this visible sign at that tremendous occasion, happening over two thousand years ago, simply proves that life goes on after death, and that death is nothing to... more »

Blossom Goodchild Subject: Last two audios

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 1 day ago
Last two audios + some interesting info. Hello One and All. Here are the audio's of the last two channellings. Many thanks to Joe Pena for all the time taken to do this for The Whole. He reads with such understanding , which in turn helps US to GET IT!http://youtu.be/r2XNx2UmrOc http://youtu.be/9FYuc9nfHAkKeeping in the flow of the High Vibration we are in ... I would like to share with you an email that a reader offered ... It matches up with the 'spurts' of Energy The Federation are speaking of. *I have just measured the vibrational rate of the planet:* *ON 12/9/14, it was 9,640... more »

A Basic Look at Kundalini, by Wes Annac

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness The kundalini ‘serpent’ along with the seven chakras. Credit: Siddhaashram.net Here, I’d like to take a look at *kundalini,* which is essentially an evolutionary/energetic ‘boost’ we can gain with focused, meditative effort. As we’ll learn here, kundalini is referred to as an energetic ‘serpent’ because it’s coiled up in the root chakra, and it can be awakened and used to find a permanently blissful state of consciousness. With focus and intention, we can actually uncoil it and bring it up through each chakra until it reaches and affect...more »

Oversoul Teachings Q&As: Galactic Fleets and Relationship I...

Channeled through Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness, Oversoul Teachings The more you practice channeling and the various other greater spiritual capabilities you’re beginning to discover you can hone, the stronger these abilities will become. Dedication to the channeling flow will always be important for anyone who wants to hone their ability, and this can obviously be said for any ability under the sun. As long as you’re willing to practice your respective creative/spiritual abilities as much and as often as possible, you’ll find little difficulty utilizing them at any given time... more »

Jeff Roberts: 7 Ways Cannabis Legalization Has Already Benefited Co...

*Written by Jeff Roberts, **Collective-Evolution, **Waking Times, * *September 16, 2014 * * http://tinyurl.com/k8ha3u2* [image: Cannabis leaf] January 1st 2014 saw the opening of the very first cannabis shop in Colorado as the cultivation, manufacture and sale of the controversial plant became fully legalized. Since then, the state has seen a lot of promising results. Laura Pegram of Drugpolicy.org wrote in her article, *Six Months of Marijuana Sales: Positive Trends Emerge in Colorado,* that “even the state’s Director of Marijuana Coordination was quick to note recently that ‘th...more »

Arcturian Message via Suzanne Lie: The Volunteers

*Arcturian Message** The Volunteers. **Channelled by Suzanne Lie, * *September 13, 2014. * *http://suzanneliephd.blogspot.co.uk/ * *Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.* [image: AscendingGaia (1)] *Note from Sue: I woke up this morning with the following dream/message.*We are the Arcturians, speaking to you from the NOW of 1946, We are in what is known as a “hospital” awaiting the birth of the female human that we will be over-lighting. The year is 1946 and Earth is in great danger, again and still. Gaia has put out another call to the Ashtar Command and the Galactic Federation to assist... more »

Sharon Cheney: Transitioning to the New Paradigm

*By Sharon Cheney, * *September 2014, * *http://www.sharoncheney.com * *Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.* [image: Photo - Sharon Cheney]We are going through a tremendous transformation as we shift to the new paradigm. This shift can bring up feelings of uncertainty especially when we do not know what our future will look like. This requires us to move through this transition period with trust which is not always easy to do as most people like the assurance of knowing where they are headed. Following December 21, 2012, many believed their lives would be different because the Mayan c... more »

Steve Beckow: Life as the Ultimate Experiment – Part 1/4

*Written by Steve Beckow, **The Golden Age of Gaia, * *September 16, 2014 * * http://tinyurl.com/lu68t7l* [image: Experiment 5] I said earlier (1) that my life is the “ultimate experiment.” Perhaps I can, with your permission, say more about life as the ultimate experiment in this next series of articles. “Ultimate” because I was in a very much more elevated state of experiencing when I wrote that than I am now. Of course it’s true. We’re all involved in the “ultimate” experiment of knowing ourselves as God. Let that be the starting point of our inquiry. As the Great Divine Dir... more »

The Council via Ron Head: Everything Else Leads to This

*The Council**Everything Else Leads to This, **Channeled through Ron Head, **Oracles and Healers, * *September 16, 2014 * *http://tinyurl.com/ob4bk6e* [image: council] There is one overriding thing which must be addressed by each and all of you. It is a problem which none of you are exempt from unless and until you have completed the path which you currently term ascension. It would be the grand finale of our messages, but instead of a grand finale, let us get to it now and let you understand that everything else leads to this and you have the need to address it continually unti... more »

Views: 14

Tags: VioletFlame

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service