Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Sheldan Nidle, Oct, 21 2014)

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 0 seconds ago
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation7 Muluc, 7 Tzec, 11 Ik (Oct, 21 2014) Selamat Balik! We come with very good news! The legal aspects of our Earth allies’ programs to defeat the dark cabal are gaining successful inroads. Both the common law courts and the statute courts agree that the present de facto US government is deeply in debt and cannot proclaim a bankruptcy to save its remaining assets. Instead, the US “corporation” and its prime ally, the Federal Reserve Bank, need to deny any assets to their largest creditors and go into a specia...more »

Divine Feminine – The Investor of Vitality.

*Teacher Sandalius*Received by RenéeAlberta, Canada, December 27, 2013. *Teacher Sandalius:* “Great forces are at work on this planet, which is the bestowal world of our Creator Son, Michael. His local Universe of Nebadon, is named after His Creative Partner, Nebadonia. She is the Source of divine feminine energies, and referred to in the christian bible as the Holy Spirit, also in other religious texts and scriptures by various references, including Divine Mother Spirit. “Much confusion exists in the interpretation of these various texts with regards to the origin, function and r...more »

A Vision for Creative Communities

*The Vision Alignment Project* *Our Vision for today is extremely powerful. Written by Suzy Star, who works directly with Creative Communities, it speaks for many who long for a better world. Suzy says: *Dear Ones, In the New World there will be a new economic system that will be just the opposite of all the principles of good economics as the world sees economics today. This new system will be motivated not by greed or the love of money, but will flourish by being open, honest, sharing, loving others and friendship. No longer will there be power struggles of any kind. With the el... more »

Diaclosities, Oct 13, 2014

Wake up Call Through Nancy Tate I am here today to tell you of what is taking place in the air and in the hearts of so many people. I am Diaclosities and I am going to give you some information that will open your hearts and increase your feelings of well-being. I see that there are so many of you who are living in the confusion of what is being told will be coming, and what has not come to pass. First I wish to allow the truth of what is in your lives in this moment to circle the globe and come back into your hearts in a way that makes it feel so soft and wonderful. There ar... more »

Ask The Masters, October 21st, 2014

The complexity of life lessonsThrough the Celestial VoicesOctober 21st, 2014 [image:https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7TBmsQ3RZ4I/TjVNYHTcjYI/AAAAAAAAA7s/NOTE...] When incoming freshmen sign up for their college courses, they may not know what they're getting into. Usually, however, they are okay if they study and memorize the prescribed material and do the recommended research. But the path isn't always so clear when it comes to learning life lessons for which the soul has signed up. There are, as the Masters continually remind us, so many vari... more »

The Spirit World Chronicles: Departed Children Continue to Learn an...

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of AwarenessConcluded from Part 1 [image: db24c-ctchildreninheaven]Apparently, some departed children will even play with receptive children on earth, Claude shares. “While on the third sphere they return to earth to play with children there. “It is part of their education, and enables them to understand, and so later to help others still in the mortal body. As many children in the world are clairvoyant they often see these spirit playfellows, and if they could keep this consciousness it would often be a help to them in later life. “Unfortunately... more »

Cedella Marley: Positive Vibrations – 10.20.14

Written by Cedella Marley, A Nice Time, October 20, 2014http://tinyurl.com/q9kwdbb [image: Positive Vibrations #9] One of the best ways to help others is by encouraging them with a sense of empowerment and courage. Don’t take on their burdens by trying to solve their problems for them, just simply ask yourself which words and actions would help them feel inspired to face their challenges head-on. By empowering others, we also empower ourselves. *One love…Cedella* October 21, 2014 | URL: http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-asL*Please respect all credits. * Archives: http://rayviolet.blogspot...more »

Heavenletters via Gloria Wendroff: Where Your Consciousness Dwells

Heavenletters Where Your Consciousness Dwells, Channeled through Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, October 20, 2014http://tinyurl.com/lk9qfcj God said: Sometimes it may seem that life is rigged, that it’s a set up, that you are given the idea that you have free will, yet everything is already in place. Sometimes you feel that life is all destiny and not your free will at all, only you are the last one to know. That’s just it. Free will means free. It doesn’t mean Free Control. This is another way to say that free will doesn’t have to mean getting your way. How do you know what ... more »

Wisdom With Wes: Rest When it’s Appropriate

Rest When it’s Appropriate by Wes Annac If we ever feel too drained to carry on, we can keep in mind that there's nothing wrong with resting every now and then. We don't want to rest away all of our time on earth, but we don't want to drain ourselves by trying too hard or refusing to rest either. Sometimes, the best way we can be of service to others is to let ourselves rest when we could otherwise continue to work away, because we'll return to our work refreshed and more able to contribute to our ongoing conscious revolution. We'll want to be at our best if we want our work to be ... more »

Christina Sarich: Experts Slam German Report Deeming Monsanto’s Rou...

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, October 20, 2014http://tinyurl.com/mekzzak [image: pesticide sprayer non toxic 263x165 Experts Slam German Report Deeming Monsantos RoundUp, Glyphosate Safe]In December 2013, the German authorities completed a Renewal Assessment Report (RAR) for the re-approval of glyphosate in the European Union. According to the German authorities, there were no risks to health, and it was even suggested that the acceptable daily thresholds for long term exposure (ADI) to which consumers could be exposed might be raised. Now, Testbiotech (The Insti... more »

Sayer Ji: How Yoga Heals the Diseased Heart

Written by Sayer Ji, *GreenMedInfo**, **Waking Times, * October 20, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/n84fbq3 [image: Flickr - Robert Beijil Photography]*What if the simple act of doing yoga could heal your diseased heart? * A new study titled, “*Effects of Yoga in Patients with Chronic Heart Failure: A Meta-Analysis*,” reveals that this ancient practice, ever-increasing in popularity in the West, has profound benefits to those who are *suffering from cardiovascular disease*. Previous to this study, the idea that yoga could heal a diseased heart was considered strictly theoretical, which is... more »

Universal Mother Mary via Linda Dillon: Intertia…This is Your Next ...

Universal Mother Mary Inertia…This is Your Next Step… Channeled through Linda Dillon, Council of Love, October 19, 2014http://tinyurl.com/mcpno5b [image: true-being]*Inertia…that moment of quiet, that moment of stillness, it is that moment of stillpoint where all the energies of my Tsunami are re-gathered, re-integrated, deepened, before the final battle…and that final battle is your surrender to Love.* Discussion before the channeling: Before we begin I just have to say, “Thank you to everyone who attended either electronically or spiritually or physically to Lake Tahoe.” It was... more »

A Vision for Truth

*Alignment Project* *The following Vision is taken from Patricia Cota-Robles latest Era of Peace newsletter and we were so inspired by it that we turned it into a Vision for The Vision Alignment Project!.Thank you, Patricia!* I AM magnetizing the Infinite Flow of God's Abundance, Opulence, Financial Freedom, and the God-Supply of ALL good things into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity. I AM magnetizing Eternal Youth, Vibrant Health, Radiant Beauty, and Flawless Form into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity. I AM magnetizing perfect Health Habits, perfect Eating and Drinking Hab... more »

FINANCIAL HEALING IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER

[image: Image] *FINANCIAL HEALING IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER* We have several white knights around the world that are working in the financial arena to rectify the situation in which the world is currently languishing. Some white knights have the duty to keep the public informed about what is happening in the financial area. Dave Schmidt is one of those white knights. He has a financial internet radio program on www.doublewidenetwork.com that keeps us up to date on financial events. Replays can be heard of his Wednesday evening broadcast that airs at 9 P.M. (E.T.). Dave was ve... more »

Interview: THE TAZZ AND PAULA SHOW WITH PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES

*Interview** The Tazz and Paula Show **with Patricia Cota-Robles * Hi Precious Hearts, This is really a powerful time. We are being held in the embrace of two very powerful Eclipses, the Lunar Eclipse on October 8th and the Solar Eclipse on October 23rd. What we are thinking and feeling is being greatly amplified. On an interview I had with Tazz and Paula on their online radio program *"Embracing Mother Earth"* I was able to share some information that I think will support you during these very interesting times. Just click on the link below and you can listen to the interview. ... more »

Views: 5

Tags: VioletFlame

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

High Council of Orion – EXPECTATIONS – 21st OCTOBER 2014

*Expectations*CHANNELED ASCENSION MESSAGE FROM THE HIGH COUNCIL OF ORION 21st OCTOBER 2014 Channeled by *Holly Hawkins Marwood*Transcribed by *Paul Marwood* [image: reality vs expectations]“Greetings Dear Ones. We are the High Council of Orion. Today we are going to talk about expectation… differently from what you might expect in terms of thinking about your expectations of yourself, the expectations you grew up with that might be family related, society related. We’re going to speak about expectation as a vibrational resonance in your life and how that vibration is going to be af... more »

Life Carrier Functions – Revelation and Re-introduction of Ideas.

*Life Carrier Orion*Received by George BarnardIllawarra District, Australia, July 19, 2014. *Orion:* “The existence of a Life Carrier is one of permanent employment in research, and ongoing supervision by Melchizedeks and those of our order. The rules of engagement regarding our decimal-world organization would leave you astounded by its complexity. No less involved and scrutinized are the timings of transportation of myriad flora and fauna species to the non-decimal worlds, for even minor slip-ups on the part of Life Carriers could as a result cause sheer planetary devastation. ... more »

Oversoul Teachings Q&As: The Spiritual Significance of Hypn...

Channeled through Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness, Oversoul Teachings * Credit: Accuratetreatment.org* With all of the inexplicably pure love you now have the potential to feel, you have little reason to continuously turn to the ego or go out of your way to feed or stimulate it. You’re spiritual beings who are just beginning to rediscover your innate spirituality and the immensely important things you’re on the earth to do, and while we understand and empathize with the fact that you’ll fall short of your potential or the expectations you’ve set for yourselves every now and... more »

Wisdom With Wes: Resiliently Spreading Positive Energy - by Wes Annac

Wisdom With Wes Resiliently Spreading Positive Energy by Wes Annac The main purpose of our existence on this beautiful planet is to spread the positive energy we're here to use to uplift humanity. When we can remember that keeping our vibration high is more important than any momentary goal or issue we're experiencing, we'll navigate our lives much more easily and our positive influence will spread to everyone who could otherwise be easily taken down by the pains and stresses that come with living on earth. Strength, empowerment and resilience will always be important, and it helps ... more »

Kathleen W: On the Road

Written by Kathleen W., The Golden Age of Gaia, October 21, 2014http://tinyurl.com/mzl4pez [image: images-2]As Steve and I continue our trip listening to and speaking with lightworkers down and up the west coast of the United States, we’re continually amazed. The deep heart sharing of life stories and spiritual journeys in town after town is phenomenal. At the beginning of our trip it was individuals who were stepping forward to visit with us. The transition to groups gathering to speak happened seamlessly, first in San Diego, then Santa Cruz, San Francisco, Mount Shasta and Ashl... more »

Steve Beckow: The Care and Feeding of the Awake and Aware

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, October 21, 2014http://tinyurl.com/pkwj6um *Editor Brian and other selfies have a business meeting along the way. Steve sports one of his collection of seventeen white T-shirts* [image: index]I said earlier that I’m not in the habit of naming the names of people we visit with or recounting what they said. That’s so that the next people we meet don’t recoil in terror when we approach for fear of appearing on the blog. But I can summarize some of the things we’re seeing. And show you some of the people we met. But before I do, I ha... more »

Steve Strong: Could Mysterious Engravings of Ancient Egyptians in A...

Written by Steve Strong, *New Dawn*, *Waking Times*, October 21, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/pu4os29 [image: Ayers Rock Australia]Until receiving a phone call from Nina Angelo (OAM), I knew nothing of neither the struggles involved in protecting the land around Kariong (near Gosford) nor that part of this land was now on the market. When on-site I had seen a lot of tagged trees, and a for sale sign somewhere along a main road, but being unfamiliar with the whole region, nothing registered. The land for sale contains the Gosford Glyphs, located near Kariong, about 60 km north of Sydne...more »

Humor – Lawrence Howard: Getting the Most Out of New Age Conferences

Getting the Most Out of New Age Conferences Humor Lawrence Howard [image: SLC-crowd_0]Note from Wes: This post seems half supportive and half critical of ‘new age’ conferences and speakers (it makes more sense if it’s read from a sarcastic perspective). The theme expressed here seems to be that these conferences/speakers will take away our empowerment if we let them, and it goes without saying that we should never seek upliftment or enlightenment from another person, especially if they only want to sell us a product. Read with discernment, and get some laughs out of it like I did...more »

Nikki Sapp: Conscious Relationships: Accepting Others as They Are

Written by Nikki Sapp, Fractal Enlightenment, October 21, 2014http://tinyurl.com/ntc5f6w [image: accepting-others-conscious-relationship]“Surrender is not giving up, but a giving over to what is true in this present moment. And the moment I accept what is, something begins to shift within me.”- Unknown Wouldn’t life be wonderful if everyone just behaved exactly like we wanted them to? Our friends, co-workers, partners and family just did exactly what we told them to and behaved exactly how we expected them to? Ok, so that probably has about as much of a chance of happening as pi...more »

Eliza's Journal Entry - 10.22.2014

*Blue Dragon Journal* Journal Entry 10.22.2014By Eliza Ayres [image: Ash Tree Pioneer Park] Tuesday morning as I was going out to my car, I looked up as I always do and searched the heavens above. A thin golden sliver of a moon gleamed above the dark line of the Blues to the east. Sirius and Orion the Hunter loomed above the southern horizon, just over the trees. Glorious autumn late night / early morning skies. Then I saw Venus gleaming in the high dark skies and smiled to myself. For you see, I'll be there soon. I'm going Home. I've been telling myself that for months now. A... more »

Views: 7

The Greatest Contributions.

*Thought Adjuster*Received by OscarAlabama, USA, August 8, 2011. *Thought Adjuster:* “An illusion that mortals should learn to leave behind is the one of ‘the greatest contributions’. Who is bigger in the eyes of your Father: The one who shouts words of wisdom to the world, or a homemaker who dedicates her life to providing for her family without earning any laurels? You already know the answer. All are equal in the eyes of God, yes — even those who live only for themselves. “The difference lies in the lessons learned. It is possible that our homemaker achieves such a high degree ... more »

SaLuSa ~ 24 October 2014

Through Mike Quinsey Dear Ones, we hear the cries of those who are those who feel that they have been abandoned, and try hard to find a purpose in life. In the midst of the turmoil that is going on they are confused and unable to see a future for themselves. If only they could grasp the enormity of what is taking place they might see that major changes are underway. The New Age commenced earlier this year when the old energies started to withdraw to be replaced by the new ones coming in, meaning that for the time being they have both influenced your thinking. However, the new energ... more »

Compassion Will Change the World by Wes Annac

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Compassion is desperately missing from our evolving planet, and we’ll have to change this if we want to change the planet. We all know by now that we’ll have to be the change we want to see, and I think an important part of doing this is learning to express love and compassion to others. Compassion and selflessness go hand-in-hand. When we empty ourselves of the ego, we gravitate toward others in a big way. We begin to care about the plight of others instead of thinking solely about ourselves, and the inner love we start to feel enables... more »

Oversoul Teachings Q&As: The ‘Tall White’ Extraterrestrials

Channeled through Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness, Oversoul Teachings Seek constant, daily alignment with spirit and the higher vibration you have the opportunity to feel and access, and you’ll never be without the greater perception so many of you seek. When you live unflinchingly in the open heart space, your willingness and enthusiasm to contribute to your ongoing conscious revolution by producing as much and as pure spiritual work as you can grows to new heights and you never have any difficulty finding the spiritual/creative flow so many of you enjoy bringing through. Seek... more »

Wisdom With Wes: Producing Energy - by Wes Annac

Wisdom With Wes Producing Energy by Wes Annac I mentioned a couple days ago that when we feel tired or depleted, the best thing we can do is rest and recuperate. Today, I want to go in the opposite direction and encourage us to use our depletion as a reason to become more active. Sometimes, the best thing we can do really is to rest and allow our natural, vibrant energy to restore itself, but we don't want to rest too often if we feel depleted routinely. Sometimes, we'll have to produce as much energy as we can if we want to restore the vibrancy we're used to having. It goes withou... more »

Archangel Gabriel - 23 October 2004

Through Marlene Swetlishoff The Quality of Love Known as Transmutation. http://www.therainbowscribe.com | [image: gabriel]Beloved Ones, Let us have discourse on the quality of love known as transmutation. This quality of love within a person comes into effect after great struggle within the depths of their soul to understand who they really are and what they truly stand for. Transmutation begins when one awakens to one’s spiritual essence and discovers the spiritual path. Along the way, the individual who was identified with their outer persona through the body, emotions, and mind gr... more »

Andrea Scully: What Goes Into Practicing Unconditional Love?

Love is all that mattersWritten by Andrea Scully, The Golden Age of Gaia, October 23, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/knoohom [image: Love is all that matters]I woke this morning and had a short Skype chat with Steve Beckow, in which I was accused of being a practitioner of universal love (unconditional love). My first response is to laugh, my second is to agree with the practice part implied by the word practitioner. I surely wouldn’t see myself as having this perfected, though I do see I’m well on my way to making the practice habitual. I went on to read the article about proof he wrote... more »

Lisa Gawlas: An Emerging Understanding

Written by Lisa Gawlas, The Shift of Time and Energy, October 23, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/pnjqtgg [image: mother-teresa-ripples]What an incredible sight to behold you are. What an amazing series of events, of understandings, that came thru the readings yesterday!! I am also understanding so clearly why the ET’s have started their conscious movement towards you, their incarnate human friend/family. This new hexagonal bubble of creation was perfected on another planet (which one/ones, was not revealed at all) and those of you who have the task of understanding how this super p...more »

Heavenletters via Gloria Wendroff: Crowded in Time and Space

Heavenletters Crowded in Time and Space, Channeled through Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, October 23, 2014http://tinyurl.com/o4ap96c God said: Everyone on Earth is a Divine Being. On Earth, you are also a human being. In other words, you are Soul, and you are also human being. You are Divine and you are also physical, and therein lies the rub. Yes, you can reach far further than you imagine, and you can accomplish far greater than you imagine. Yes, you are a Super Human Being, yet you are not yet Superman who can leap tall buildings in a single bound. In a body, you get bogge... more »

Cedella Marley: Positive Vibrations – 10.23.14

Written by Cedella Marley, October 23, 2014http://tinyurl.com/omwjstw [image: Positive Vibrations #7] Life it too short to focus on what’s wrong. We should cherish every moment and focus on what is going right. One you begin seeing the glass half full, other aspects of your life will begin to manifest positive light, sharing with others and inspiring your entire world to be more positive. One love…Cedella October 24, 2014 | URL:http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-atF *Please respect all credits. * Archives:http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Cedella+Marley Like this! please bookmark. It... more »

Eliza: On My Ascension Day… continued - by Eliza Ayres Blue Dragon ...

Blue Dragon Journal On My Ascension Day… continued by Eliza Ayres [image: Strawberry Creek]The Ceremony The great auditorium is very quiet although it is filled to capacity. The light is dimmed, with all eyes upon the beautiful altar in the center of the hall. The seats are arrayed in circles around the altar, and go up in graded levels towards the rear of the hall, so all can see what is to take place. In Hollywood, they speak of star-studded gatherings. Well, at my ascension ceremony, the hall is filled with real luminaries, great Beings of Light who have come to attend the A...more »

Views: 4

Oversoul Teachings: You No Longer Need to Wait – Part 1 /2

Channeled through Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness, Oversoul Teachings Your history is absolutely nothing like you’ve been led to believe, and in time, all of humanity will see that you’ve been lied to about various aspects of your history that you’d benefit tremendously from knowing. One of the things you’ve been misled about is the nearly constant presence of spiritually and technologically advanced extraterrestrials on your planet who’ve sought not to control or dominate humanity, but to inform you about various aspects of your existence as spiritual beings on a lower-dimensi... more »

Don’t Hate – Appreciate ~ by Wes Annac

Wisdom With WesDon’t Hate – Appreciateby Wes Annac Every now and then, I think we should take some time to think about all of the things we enjoy and appreciate about this world. A lot obviously needs to change if we want to enter any sort of positive future, but there are also a lot of great things here and we won't do ourselves a favor by focusing only on the negative. I think it should be our responsibility to go out of our way to appreciate certain aspects of our existence on this otherwise difficult planet. Why not look for as much light as we can find in such a dark place? ... more »

Heavenletters via Gloria Wendroff: You Know What Love Feels Like

Heavenletters You Know What Love Feels Like, Channeled through Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, October 24, 2014http://tinyurl.com/pvbstq4 God said: Even as loving is the mastery of the world, you see absence of love too often and fullness of love too seldom. If you look at the newspaper, you understand Me clearly. If you have ever felt abandonment, you understand Me clearly. If you have ever felt unloved or unappreciated, you understand Me clearly. If you have ever felt misused or taken advantage of, you understand Me clearly. If you have ever disliked someone, you understand... more »

Resonating in Alignment with the Creator

By University Collective Consciousness of Sirius Channelled through Natalie Glasson24th October 2014 www.omna.org You are connected to every being upon the Earth and the inner planes therefore you move as one and that one is the Creator. There are multiple levels of the Creator’s light, consciousness and love and yet all exist in harmony as one. The Creator is a source of energy and light which is continuously in a state of flow and active vibration which means all aspects of the Creator experience the same flow. It is the flow of the Creator which moves continuously and automatical... more »

Krishnamurti Quotes: Knowledge Is Not Awareness

J. Krishnamurti Online, October 25, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/py3det5[image: 8c960-jiddu_krishnamurti]"Awareness is that state of mind which observes something without any condemnation or acceptance, which merely faces the thing as it is. When you look at a flower nonbotanically, then you see the totality of the flower; but if your mind is completely taken up with the botanical knowledge of what the flower is, you are not totally looking at the flower. "Though you may have knowledge of the flower, if that knowledge takes the whole ground of your mind, the whole field of your... mind... more »

Rod Morin: Is it Time for a New Monetary System?

Written by Rod Morin, *Contributor for **Waking Times*, October 24, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/q8fsvjr [image: Flickr - Money - zzzack]No matter what problem we look at today, regardless of scope or gender, demographic statistic or geographic location we can provide a solution; if we throw enough money at it… And therein lies the actual problem. The fundamental problem the human species faces today is the current monetary system. I submit that only by completely revamping the monetary system will we be successful as a species. Currently the monetary system is controlled by a “for pro... more »

Chaos or Peace? Make Your Choice!

.. Article of Paschalis Kazakopoulos [Angels House]..by Anastasios My Beloved human angels I'm sure most of you will feel this chaotic and intense period in the field. Yes, that is just,you are not crazy! As we move between the two eclipses of October and in combination with recent, sharp enough and strong solar activity electromagnetic field created a turbulence expressed outwardly with a sense of panic, anxiety and depression by many people at this time simultaneously. You will clearly see that as just this month and will move away from the Mercury retrograde period and eclipses... more »

Views: 7

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service