Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Seeking truth to be Free! - November 22nd 2014, 23rd,..24th

Ascension Angst - by Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon JournalAscension Angstby Eliza Ayres Eliza here. [image: Hidden]Being a curious, well-grounded sort, despite my apparent recent flights of fancy… I have to ask myself, “Have I REALLY ascended or it is just something that someone told me was going to happen?” True I wrote the experience down, but only because I don’t see with my inner eye, I feel. A bit weird, but that’s how it has been for me… for years now. I feel I have the right and need to question whether anything has changed in my life, since nothing really has except for the occasional revelations and chat sessio... more »

Kundalini – The Energy of Consciousness

Written by Wes Annac, *Contributor for **Waking Times*, November 21, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/mrga2g9 *Note from Wes: *Waking Times *has featured an article I wrote about Kundalini, and I’ve reposted it today for those of you who haven’t read it. I hope it helps expand your understanding of Kundalni, because the research I did on it definitely expanded mine. * [image: Kundalini]Here, I’d like to take a look at kundalini, which is essentially an evolutionary/energetic ‘boost’ we can gain with focused, meditative effort. As we’ll learn here, kundalini is referred to as an energe... more »

Teen Says Independent Media Saved Him.

Teen Facing Possible Life In Prison For Weed Brownies Says Independent Media Saved Him Written by Cassius Methyl, The Anti media, November 21, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/mgv885c (The Anti Media) Earlier this year, we reported on Jacob Lavoro of Round Rock, Texas’ story; at the time, he was being charged with a first degree felony for selling hash oil brownies. He was set to receive an absolutely insane possible sentence of life in prison for weed brownies. He is now officially on 7 years deferred probation, and he did not have to serve any time in prison. He believes it’s because...more »

Q. and A. With a Higher Self Channel.

Written by Lauren, Psycheintuitive.com, November 20, 2014http://tinyurl.com/n57vjqn Hello. My name is Lauren and I am a Higher Self channel. Being a Higher Self channel was something that came into my life, probably as a bigger surprise to me than to any person reading this article. You’ll just have to trust me when I say that I had never heard of it or even imagined it, and that the first time I encountered someone doing it, I felt a mixture of fascination and extreme skepticism. The first time I channelled Andrea (my HS) for someone else, I was again fascinated, skeptical ... more »

Balance is Found When we Transcend the Ego

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness In order to feel any degree of lasting spirituality or wholeness, I think we’ll have to be willing to give up the mortal, ego-driven self and allow Source to express itself through us. This isn’t because Source is somehow ‘holier’ or more lighted than our physical personalities – it’s because the ego, if we let it, will take complete control of our thoughts and emotions. The result could be that we sputter into depression and myriad other symptoms of an overactive ego that, speaking from experience, don’t feel very great. I’ve p... more »

Now My Love’s an Open Door – Part 1 /3 - Steve Beckow

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, November 21, 2014http://tinyurl.com/lfjk6xl [image: Michael 23]I have a reading today (Nov. 21, 2014) with Archangel Michael, which will answer many of the team’s questions that have arisen over the last month. I find myself looking forward to it and remembering some of the humorous and tender moments we’ve had in the past. I’m able to spend an hour a month talking with him about matters related to the blog, the Hope Chest, Inlight Radio and my personal life. But during that hour he infuses me with hope and joy. I feel drawn to...more »

NYC Makes Marijuana Legalization Historic Move Toward -- Christina ...

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, November 21, 2014http://tinyurl.com/nk7z4l9 [image: James Keivom/New York Daily News]*The recent elections were certainly supportive of marijuana legalization, and it definitely got a strong foothold in New York City. There was speculation that NYC would stop arresting people for low-level marijuana possession, and the rumors have turned out to be true – sort of.* Police Commissioner Bill Bratton announced that possession of 25 grams or less of cannabis would no longer be an arrestable offense. Actually, more specifically, people... more »

8 Clues That We Are Experiencing a Spiritual Awakening -- Michelle ...

Written by Michelle Walling, CHLC, *In5D Guest*, *Waking Times*, November 21, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/ppjj6og [image: Flickr - Awakening - jeronimoooooooo (Away - On a Trip)]In essence, a spiritual awakening occurs each moment we make a choice. However, one day a grand opportunity for awakening occurs that will change the past, present, and the future. When the choice is made to advance beyond the old beliefs and patterns, triggers and clues emerge that are telltale signs of a spiritual awakening. 1. We Question Who We Are One of the main things we begin to question in our spiri... more »

Blossom Goodchild, 2014/11/22

The Federation of LightThrough Blossom Goodchild Blossom Goodchild reporting for duty ... Sir! Keen to continue on from last week … *Warmest regards to Each One, as we continue forth in our/your entertaining fashion. Much have we learned of humour … as the messages have progressed through YOUR years. Welcome.* I have settled in with my position, now. So, let’s give it a whirl. First of all, are you able to elaborate when you spoke of many communications that the governments have had with E.T.’s (face to face) and that the government have reneged on their promises? *We can speak ... more »

Jesus through John Smallman - 2014/11/22

This is not a time for condemnation and punishment. Jesus(1) through John Smallman Jesus Audio Blog for Saturday November 22nd. *Hello, this is John with Jesus' message for Saturday November 22nd 2014. Today he is once again talking to us about the closeness of our awakening. Again I will share with you our complete communication.* *Jesus Blog # 239 for ​Saturday November 22nd 2014. * *Channeled Friday November 21st 2014 17.10.* Me: Good evening Dear Jesus. Thank you very much for your last message. Is this a good time to start a new one? I think I'm relaxed enough if you are...more »

Leadership.

*Thought Adjuster*Received by OscarAlabama, USA, August 18, 2011. *Thought Adjuster:* “A true leader doesn’t have to convince people to follow him or her. Jesus was a true leader because he earned the respect and trust of His followers through His dedication to them and by the way He treated them — as human children of God with eternal potential. “These days your leaders spend vast sums of money in campaigns to convince people that even when they are not really good at least they as not as bad as their opponents. This is a sad situation that reflects the low level of spiritual pro... more »
Source: VioletFlame

Views: 8

Tags: VioletFlame

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Saul trhough John Smallman - 2014/11/23

You are all spiritual beings, and nothing can change that. Saul *(Paul)* trhough John Smallman Saul Audio Blog for Sunday November 23rd As all the channels are telling you, the “event” is incredibly close. Keep holding your Light on high and intend in each moment to be only loving. You can do it because you *are* doing it! And that is why the event is almost upon you. *You*, all of you, even those who appear to you as dark, are simply and powerfully bringing it on. So congratulations are in order, and we are showering them down on you incessantly. Just be willing to recei... more »

I would love to have your opinion. -- Owen Waters

*Spiritual Dynamics Newsletter Spiritual Growth, Vitality and Wellness * *by Owen K Waters* Spiritual growth means many things to many people. What does it mean to you? In order to better serve you in the future, we are asking for your response to some suggested topics that will tell us which aspects of spiritual growth are of the most interest to you. As you respond to the short list of statements in this survey, know that your participation will help many thousands of like-minded spiritual seekers: Tell us what you like! * In what areas of spirituality would you like more know... more »

Balance is Found When we Transcend the Ego – Part 2 /2

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of AwarenessConcluded from Part 1 We all face unique inner battles, and my biggest woes come from feeling like nobody cares about me; nobody appreciates the things I do or the love I strive to give. Only now do I see that striving for attention or recognition is the polar opposite of unconditional love, but I’ve struggled with feeling like the people in my life only care on a surface level. My ego’s constantly concerned that it isn’t receiving the love, attention or nurturance it feels like it offers others, and this can cause depressive thoughts... more »

What If There Were No One Else but You -- Taryn Crimi.

Angelic GuidesWhat If There Were No One Else but You, channeled by Taryn Crimi, November 20, 2014. *Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.* [image: angelic_guides] Today we have been asked to further elaborate upon the often talked about phrase, ‘All are one.’ Certainly this is something that those of you drawn to this message have heard, but we would like to share with you our perspective in hopes of helping you to truly understand the magnitude of this statement. There are many of you who will find this message to be ‘mind-blowing’, or even impossible; and of course there are still othe... more »

At Last My Heart’s an Open Door – Part 2 /3 -- Steve Beckow.

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, November 22, 2014http://tinyurl.com/lpvgqwf (Continued from Part 1.) [image: archangel-michael-desktop1] *Chastening and Apology* Archangel Michael has told me of times he’s kept me back from events or associations that would have dragged me under. I remember at the time of one of them not being able to understand how my wife and I escaped danger. But then on occasion I’ve also needed a … shall we say, wake-up call? … and he acknowledges that he’s done that too. Let me give you one illustration. I got into a row with a team me...more »

Hilarion, 2014/11/24

Through Marlene Swetlishoff *REPOST: HILARION - ONE YEAR AGO* November 24-30, 2013 Beloved Ones, As you move into the waves of change, energetically speaking, you are learning how to navigate and create end results and outcomes with more rapidity than ever before. This requires some contemplation within each of you in order for you to see and understand yourselves as creators of everything that takes place in your world. These times are glorious opportunities to bring into manifestation that which you have striven to accomplish in your individual and collective lives. This ...more »

6 GMO Loaded Brands You Should Avoid Buying. -- Christina Sarich.

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, November 22, 2014http://tinyurl.com/ntz9pcz [image: 1]Ever wonder which companies you should totally avoid, whether it’s because they create low-quality food or because they infringe on our food rights? Below you will see 6 huge players in the food industry to avoid and boycott. You can boycott their products for the best effect or you can petition them and ask them to stop throwing money at the anti-labeling campaigns. Here are 6 huge conglomerates aiming to ruin your right to know what is in your food. 1. Pepsi-Co (Including Frit... more »

The Massively Manipulative Marketing Meme -- Zen Gardner.

Written by Zen Gardner, *Guest for **Waking Times*, November 22, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/kao2osq [image: Watching TV Television]This may seem to be common knowledge to most, but to what degree? Do people really see the depths and breadths these wicked conniving controllers are willing to stoop to in order to control the mass mind according to their greedy, parasitic intentions? Here are a few examples that will resonate and help plant your feet squarely in the camp of the observing enlightened. These exposures portray clearly what we’re witnessing daily in the constructed matric... more »

Views: 8

You are the Nature itself -- Mary

Mother Mary - 11.20.2014Channelled through Gabriel *Translation: Pablo Moraes * *Review: Jessica Braga * Beloved Children, May the blessings of love bring peace to your bodies, minds and hearts. It is time of departure, dear children, departure to a new state of being, this one with a greater ability to understand life and how beautiful and important it is. To understand that you are part of it, that nature and all its wealth needs your collaboration. Collaboration in the sense of a continuous respect, of a loving and gentle respect. Respect for living beings that transmit, infinit... more »

Embracing the Heavenliness of Earth

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Wallpaper5.com How do we choose to see the world around us? Do we choose to abandon this planet in the name of our growing spiritual perception, or do we choose to see that it’s deeply spiritual? A lot of people have discovered spirit and the idea that uncountable states of consciousness exist beyond our current. While this is a great thing, I don’t think we should abandon our planet in the name of our spirituality. The last thing we want to do is distance ourselves from this beautiful earth, and unfortunately, discovering ... more »

At Last My Heart’s an Open Door – Part 3 /3 -- Steve Beckow

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, November 23, 2014http://tinyurl.com/l83ehfo(Continued from Part 2.) *Higher Beings Incarnating* [image: archangel-michael] I said earlier that innumerable angels are in incarnation at the present time, numerous archangels, some seraphim and even some elohim. I asked him if a prominent lightworker was an avatar and he replied: “No, but she is very enlightened.” I asked if there was a name for her type of being – an elohim, a Melchizidek? And he responded: “You can think of her as an elohim.” (14) Evidently that means that there ar... more »

Doctors Announce ‘Curing World’s First Case of Ebola’ Using $40 Tre...

Written by Jefferey Jaxen, Natural Society, November 23, 2014http://tinyurl.com/olo3wak [image: Ebola virus]In a recent press release titled “Rapid Ebola Infection Cure, November 22, 2014″ Drs. Robert Rowen, of Santa Rosa California and Howard Robins, of New York City, have ‘announced the first cure’ of the Ebola infection in the world using a safe treatment costing less than $40. The treatment’s main pillar consists of direct intravenous infusion of ozone gas (DIV) with the additional aspects of oral vitamin C and glutathione support. On Friday November 14, 2014, a physician ...more »

Carlos Castaneda and the Appointment With Infinity

Written by Julian Rose, *Contributor for **Waking Times*, November 23, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/otutq7l *Part II of a commentary on the writings of Carlos Castaneda. Read part I, here.* [image: Peyote Art]“The practicalities that scientists are interested in are conducive to building more and more machines. They are not geared to reaching the vastness of the universe as a personal, experiential affair.” “Someday I’ll tell you more about the forces that drive man to act like an ass. Some of us make sense when we talk because we are prepared to use words accurately. But most of us...more »

A Message to Lightworkers – 11.20.14

The CollectiveA Message to Lightworkers, Channeled through Caroline Oceana Ryan, November 20, 2014http://tinyurl.com/mc2vbz6 [image: 2e170-path-of-nature-wallpaper]The latest guidance for Lightworkers on the Ascension path, from our friends, the fifth- and sixth-dimensional beings known as the Collective: Greetings! We are glad to speak with you again this way today. There is much occurring on your planet, and not only with your governments, though they are experiencing internal earthquakes. For everyone—all of you among the human species, and all of the plant and animal speci... more »

In the USA, little Boy Grabs BB Gun, Police Officer Shoots Him With...

Little Boy Grabs BB Gun, Police Officer Shoots Him With Real Gun Note from Wes Annac: It’s unfortunate that things like this happen, but they deserve coverage. The more we can illuminate the sad state our world’s in, the more we can start to come together and create something better. But we’re going to hear sad stories like this every now and then; it’s part of the shakeup the world’s experiencing. Our world can be just as hellish as it is heavenly, and I think the best thing we can do is retain balance in all situations. Written by Aaron Nelson, The Anti Media, Novmeber 23, 2... more »

THE “STAND-DOWN CODE” IS NO LONGER WORKING

AND THE ARCHONS ARE TERRIFIED! by Bradley Loves The Holographic Matrix is BEING TORN DOWN as we speak! It is ending – and ALL WHO CAN DO SO – WILL BE ABLE TO MOVE ON! What do I mean by saying the “stand-down code” is no longer working? Before I get into that – I am going to “apologize” once again to the many varied and certainly “loving” light orientated workers who find themselves in the middle of this “nightmare”. My intention is NOT to step on toes, or to defame anyone – but instead to bring LIGHT to where there is still darkness. This will come much to the “dismay” of many fo... more »

Silver Gate and Golden Gate

Silver Gate and Golden Gate The story of these gates came to us through ancient Egyptian stories, probably inherited from Atlantis. It talks about two points in space situated at the meeting points of the ecliptic and the galactic midplane. The ecliptic is the plane that is along the axis of Earth's rotation. The constellations it is pointing at are our zodiac constellations : Our galaxy, if looked at from outside of it, looks like a flat disc. This is what we call the milky way, a concentration of stars along a flat axis, called the galactic mid-plane. The earth ecliptic and ... more »

Amara Spiritual Empowerment

Gift of a Guided Attunement... The Flow of Amara- Amara is an energy-consciousness of individual empowerment and self-discovery. The intent is not to heal but to become aware of our subconscious currents, our inner "waters", which hold the key to the mystery of our being. The energy-consciousness assists us to accept our wounds as they are now and helps us to become fully aware of their reasons for manifesting. We all experience pain at some point or another and some experiences leave wounds that stay open. By becoming aware of the patterns that keep these wounds open, we final... more »

Montague Keen - November 23, 2014

Through Veronica Keen Earth's energy has intensified. It is affecting many of you. Your bodies are being realigned. It is now necessary to move out of 3D thinking and living. Those who tried to take over your planet do their utmost to hold you in 3D. You were given a clear picture of how this control operates, this week, by Bradley Love: "THE KEY TO OUR ENSLAVEMENT IS SEXUAL ENERGY" [You will find this on the What's the 'real' truth? web site.] I urge you to carefully read and re-read the information contained in it. You will see that it agrees with what I have been trying to convey... more »

The Secret of Adam ..

[A discussion ..]..by Anastasios In the file in which your father says the '' Fifth Sun '' I saw that the Mayan prophecies say will be the last of this season. " Edward sat in a chair a little further and began to listen to them carefully. "And the Bible says something that coincides with the Book of Revelations." "And what is that?" Asked Alexia with interest. "If I'm not mistaken, I think that says about this: And the earth, adorned with the best cloak the light, will rise and will confront another sun." "Do you believe that this sun will be the last? What to do with this? It... more »
Source: VioletFlame

Views: 10

Ask The Masters, 25 November 2014

Coping with negativity *Through The Celestial Voices, 25 November 2014.
When a man from the USA wishes for the kind of elevated spiritual feeling he has achieved with psychedelic substances, the Masters have an interesting reply. They do not condemn the use of such substances (remember, they do not judge) but, rather, point out the futility of regarding them as problem solvers. Removing negativity from one's life is not so simple, but following the Masters' reco...more »

Living Life in Thanksgiving

By Shanta Gabriel *[image: Thanksgiving and gratitude]
Dear Ones, *It is nearly Thanksgiving in the U.S., marking the official beginning of the holiday season. *Know that in this unique time of the year there is an awakening in you of the spirit of Gratitude. It is the true essence of Thanksgiving. When you can immerse yourself in the flow of pure Gratitude, it catalyzes new abundance in every area of your life. Gratitude can provide a new containment field for your heart to open into. It is a true gift for yourself when you live in Gratitude. The power of giving thanks can help... more »

A New Way of Thinking

*Thought Adjuster*Received by OscarAlabama, USA, August 19, 2011. *Thought Adjuster:*
“When human beings leave aside the desires of the ego and start to perform their actions for the good of their peers this world will enter an age of renaissance and progress that has never been seen on this sphere. The human experience today is one of competition, a way of seeing the world in which there is scarcity of resources and they can’t be enjoyed by all. This way of thinking implies that the success of one must mean the failure of others and the privileged position of a minority is only po... more »

A Vision for Reading

*The Vision Alignment Project*
*Here is powerful Vision from our friend, Will Magnus / White Eagle for you to enjoy and align with. Will says:* I believe it to be of enormous help when we see a world where people who love reading, especially people who are disabled physically and are unable to get out as much as others, stay connected to the world at large THROUGH reading; and they know that as they read inspirational works of art (which include the sacred scriptures from all faiths) and do so with conviction and positive intent, their reading plays a powerful role in the Journey of... more »

The Great Light Gossip

The Great Light Gossip *By Lua de Luzz*
On 11/22/2014, a magical moment and the great manifestation of the waters. That was what marked the second meeting of Star Seeds family. Archangel Michael, Mother Mary, all the caboclos of the forest and all the elementals, honored us and protected in our large sieve of light. It was beautiful, it was beautiful! Seeds come from far, and how beautiful Caboclo smelling the forest said, dropped his business to honor their sacred ties with Mother Earth. Ties made out of love, dedication and commitment. After lunch, we head to the hollow, and there,... more »

The Neutralization of Chemtrails is Our Responsibility

Written by Wes Annac, *The Culture of Awareness.
A couple years ago, I posted two videos entitled ‘The Neutralization of Chemtrails is Real’. I attributed this neutralization to what I’ll call certain higher forces, and I wholeheartedly believed chemtrails were being neutralized because of two factors: 1: For a while, I hardly saw them appear in my area. They were few and far between, and it seemed for a moment that the powers had somehow lost their ability to spray them around here. I started noticing them less and less, and this was around the time I became aware of the idea th...more »

My Own Morning Wake Up Call… -- Lisa Gawlas

Written by Lisa Gawlas, *The Shift of Time and Energy, November 24, 2014 *http://tinyurl.com/orzs5fh [image: cub-waking-up-lion].
I just wanted to share a little quickie about my morning experience, it really helped me to see the bigger picture of yesterdays sharing and obviously, was very important to experience and share to our teams, I wasn’t going to put out a sharing today. As I started to come out of sleep and become aware of myself in bed, in the process of waking up, with crystal clear clarity, I heard my team, once again speaking directly above me, saying to me “you are awar... more »

A New Pinnacle of Your Awakening -- Lady Nada/Fran Zepeda

Lady Nada *A New Pinnacle of Your Awakening, *channeled by Fran Zepeda, *November 23, 2014 *Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.* [image: nada
.Hello, my dear ones. It has been a while since I have spoken through this channel, but nonetheless always extend my ever-present abiding Love to you. I take you in my ‘arms’ of Love now again in this moment. You have traversed many a difficult turn along the ascension pathway, each in your own method, purpose, and timing. There have been some deep caverns for many of you, but nevertheless you have begun to make the climb back up and have surpassed w... more »

Something Has Changed -- Steve Beckow

Written by Steve Beckow, *The Golden Age of Gaia, November 24, 2014 *http://tinyurl.com/ps3h9pr
.I said a while back that my life had changed although I couldn’t say exactly how. [image: Dennis] “Something seems to have changed in me and I can’t put my finger on what it is. … I frankly feel the same but people are responding differently. … There’s been a wholesale change in me, I’d say.” (1) I awoke this morning knowing what it was. Was it more teachings in the night? Or dream work? I don’t know. What’s different between me now and before is that I’ve dropped the act I develop... more »

Why Is Russia Banning GMOs While the US Keeps Approving Them? -- Ch...

Written by Christina Sarich, *Natural Society, November 24, 2014 *http://tinyurl.com/mtjglha [image: gmo_no_sign_735_350]
There have been marches, vocal demonstrations, petitions, and laws banning GMOs, but the US is still lagging in the ‘democratic’ freedoms it has promised its people. Russia, on the other hand, has completely banned GMOs, placing a moratorium on their imports for 10 years. The nation rejects GMOs due to numerous dangers, while the US continues to allow Monsanto, Dow, Bayer, Syngenta, and their bullying kind to contrive a cold war on the American people. The V... more »

Under Pressure. -- Ida Lawrence

Written by Ida Lawrence, *Contributor for Waking Times, November 24, 2014 *http://tinyurl.com/p9g72hq.
“We enter the world with something and leave with something.” That’s pretty cut-and-dried. Is it true? Could it be that the precious little baby with the unique spirit came in with zero, zilch, nothing? Could it be that the old woman, no longer breathing, ends right there – zero, zilch, ‘is no more’? Of course not… and I’m confident you don’t think so either. We inherit memories and we remember feelings, we watch ourselves, we observe natu... more »

The roads are still connected in parallel. - Sananda

The roads are still connected in parallel. *Master Sananda *Channeled by Elsa Farrus.
Today I assault, tears, to become aware of all he wanted to communicate to my family in them, that they loved, and I felt not know if I got it ....... (Hearing a reproach between two families over a grandmother I was not alive) Minutes later healed wine and this was his "conversation" Conversation with Sananda: Or feel as personal slights, what other automatically made for any thing less to despise. Two languages, two languages that until there was a massive opening of 1983 onwards, no one raised... more »

Internal integration November 21, - Sananda

Internal integration November 21 *By Sananda *Channeled by Elsa Farrus
Beloved I am Sananda. They are experienced quantum leap at the cellular level, are in full internal transformation, therefore, are in that sense between shots, cold, heat, sleep and energy gap. They are in full fall two time lines, but in full succession of realities, so that each of you collect your authentic place. Do not reject any of its realities, not close to any option, allow those already seen where they go, and focus to new, without at any time, terminate abruptly the old, but with perspective and clarit... more »

How Precious is your Life?

*Teacher Ophelius* Received by ChrisMichigan, USA, November 2, 2014. *Teacher Ophelius:*
“How precious is your life? Do you ever stop to think about the value and meaning of life on earth? Have you ever really stopped all the busy thoughts going through your mind — the distractions of your day, the hurt feelings of your past and the hardships of earning your keep and paying your bills? Let’s put all those thoughts aside for a moment and really sit with this idea of what life really means. Are you with me? “You are alive — you have life — you have awareness — consciousness, and you... more »
Source: VioletFlame.biz.ly

Views: 2

The Women and Men Apostles

*The Damascus Scribe*Received by George BarnardIllawarra District, Australia, November 4, 2014.
.*The Scribe:* “It is I, your friend, the Scribe. It does me good, yes, it gives me heart, to speak with you as the true friend you are, who knows we each have great value in the eyes of our Creator Father, with my having, at least so far, arrived at the goal of my career and you having barely begun your eternal journey.” *George:* “You really never have a very heavy lesson for me. It’s always a chat. You *must* be a Friend *before* you are a Teacher.” *The Scribe:* “True. In these dif... more »

Eliza's Journal Entry - 11.26.2014

New post on Blue Dragon JournalJournal Entry 11.26.2014 by Eliza Ayres [image: Dawn at Fish Lake] It’s been nearly five weeks (!) since my “ascension”.
.Some of the past hours, days and weeks have been challenging ones for me, as I have passed through bouts of intense emotions and feelings. I’ve been told that I am clearing at a tremendous rate. Actually, I think most of us are doing just that given the intensity of the energies and all the recent portals, etc., that we have gone through. Even as a young adult, I had a pattern of going in and out of intense, but short-lived bout... more »

4 Tips on Juicing Cannabis for Better Health -- Christina Sarich

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, November 25, 2014http://tinyurl.com/op68x8v [image: marijuana]
Did you know you can juice cannabis without getting ‘stoned’ and enjoy all the benefits that are inherent in this incredible plant? *“If cannabis were discovered in an Amazon rain forest today, I think people would be clamoring to make as much use as they could of all the potential benefits of the plant, I think unfortunately it carries with it, a long history of being a persecuted plant.”* ~ Donald I. Abrams, Chief Hematology Oncology. Cannabis is actually a vegetable, ... more »

The Key to Building the Life You Want -- Hanna Bier

Written by Hanna Bier, The Master Shift, November 25, 2014http://tinyurl.com/pnjwpse [image: fall-wallpaper-25]
Ooooh yes, the time of mapping out the future, making new commitments and looking back at what we’ve accomplished is here. I love fall and the winter time for exactly that reason: new beginnings. Just like the trees let go of their leaves and get ready for deep introspection only to birth new beauty in spring, so do humans transition through the phase of darkness. The thing is, not everybody is aware of it enough to use this time constructively. Winter blues? Sle... more »

Ferguson: Peaceful Protests vs. Chaotic Riots

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness
As most of you probably know by now, the officer who fatally shot Michael Brown (Darren Wilson) won’t face any charges, and this has obviously sparked passionate protests, rioting, etc. It’s Tuesday morning as I write this (the morning after the verdict was announced) and depending on who you listen to, things either seem optimistic or awful. We’ve heard about some of the destructive things rioters have done, like setting fire to shops and even private residences. There’s a store in West Florissant my wife and I like to go to with fam... more »

Thinking Outside the Hourglass -- Zen Gardner

Written by Zen Gardner, *Guest for **Waking Times*, November 25, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/qfnllo4 [image: hourglass]
This imposed artificial time constraint is a very subtle one, especially when you realize everything depends on perspective. We’re clearly experiencing a manipulated, illusory cycle of time with parameters that make us feel contained, limited. And that’s the intent. Closing in on your prey is an ingrained predatory behavior. If the subjects feel there’s no escape, compliant behavior will eventually follow. That’s pretty clever on the part of the controllers, but it’s... more »

How Psychedelics Helped Me Find Spirituality -- Daniel Hugo Miceli

Written by Daniel Hugo Miceli, Reset.me, July 8, 2014http://tinyurl.com/owgvjgs *Thanks to The Galactic Free Press.* [image: 1486652_10152453554189918_1193768386_n]
It’s difficult to believe that an omnipresent benevolent force exists when we live in a world filled with human suffering. A few years ago, I found myself so morbidly overwhelmed because I felt as if the world was being consumed by darkness. I had always had an intuition that all things in the Universe were connected, that I was a part of something greater than myself, yet skepticism and adolescent ambivalence discou... more »

Step Into Your Brilliance -- Caroline Diana Bobart

Written by Caroline Diana Bobart, October 2014 *Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.* [image: Caroline-Diana]
Have you ever been at that place of knowing with every fibre of your being that you are enmeshed in a situation that doesn’t honour your spirit? And you can’t see how to create your exit in such a way that deep, healing, new, fun, meaningful and validating experiences can come in? At times like that, your communication with yourself can seem muffled to the extent that it can feel like you are in an energetic fog. In this fog it is difficult to hear and really step into your wisdom... more »

Mother Mary, 2014/11/24

Message of Mother Mary Through Jane Ribeiro [image:http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/10863042/homepage/name/homepage.jpg?ty...]
Beloved Children, May the blessings of love bring peace to your bodies minds and hearts. The energy changes by passing all of you, and your planet, bring out all the emotions that have not yet been released, and that prevent the perfect harmony between all forms of evolution that inhabit your Mother Earth. It is time to "let go" all that is not the manifestation of perfection that you need to express, to mergulhardes definitely in the Golden Age that is a... more »

Views: 3

Seeking truth to be Free! - November 27th 2014 -(7 p)

The Truth About Cancer

*Spiritual Dynamics Academy A Special Announcement * *by Dreama Vance* 28 Doctors, 11 Scientists, 9 Survivors and 1 "FDA Dragon Slaying"
Attorney break their 'Code of Silence' and expose the TRUTH about cancer and exactly how to prevent, treat and beat it 100% Naturally! What's more, you can watch this 11-part documentary - AT NO CHARGE - now through Monday! Many blessings and many thanks for being part of our family of newsletter subscribers. I have watched this entire documentary and I love it because, like everything we offer from our academy, it is all about empowering you... more »

Eliza: On Clearing the Air

Blue Dragon JournalOn Clearing the Airby Eliza Ayres Photo credit: BBC News for picture of King Richard and his nephew. [image: 10616259_10153292420124466_1338380291970631459_n]
Eliza here… still here. As I recently shared in one of my journal entries, I’ve been doing a ton of clearing. For me, that has meant clearing some more significant and very painful lifetimes. In the last couple of days, I have been reintegrating the soul fragment of Richard III. He was an intelligent fellow, fine administrator and fierce warrior whatever his notoriety after his death, deserved or not. ... more »

Who am I? Why am I here? What’s this life all about?

*The Big 3Qs. *From the Desk of Chris Maurus. Michigan, USA, Sunday November 9, 2014. “
Of all the questions about life that might be asked that could lead you to a place of wholeness, fulfillment and provide a sense of unity with all life in the universe, these three questions would be at the top of the list. Why are these three questions so important to you and why should you care to ask them? They are important because they are fundamental, irreducible and universal to all sentient beings in the universe — whether it is on this planet, a distant planet in a faraway galaxy or o... more »

Lanie Conklin's Heartfelt Vision for Babies and Children

*The Vision Alignment Project* *
Lanie Conklin is a regular contributor to our Intenders Facebook Founders Circle. Thanks so much for this one, Lanie. It's very touching. She says:* I recently heard a heart-breaking story that has had me very focused on a new vision alignment for the safety of babies & children. The story was about an 8 WEEK OLD, a NEWBORN, who had been brought into the E.R. for a 2nd time in his short 8-week lifespan, this time with a - get this - baby wipe shoved so far down his throat it was blocking his breathing. The father was ARRESTED ON-SITE as the hospital ... more »

Archangel Gabriel - 2014/11/27

Throuh Marlene Swetlishoff *Image Source* November 27, 2014
Beloved Ones, Let us have discourse on the quality of love known as gentleness. This quality is discerned in an individual as one who is humble and gentle, someone who shows kindness in their nature, as someone who is peaceable and ready to do whatever is good and right. They express true humility by not considering themselves as too good or too important for humble tasks. They endure injury from another with patience and without resentment, keeping their own feelings under control and by doing deeds that are done i...more »

The Crux of the Matter -- Steve Beckow

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, November 26, 2014http://tinyurl.com/o7osq9g *Sitara has boundless energy* [image: Sitara 11]
Attending the Bellingham Meet-up, hosted by Sitara, was very educational for Kathleen and me, as we hoped it would be. I won’t be discussing the Meet-Up itself lest I trespass on their privacy. But I do want to discuss a number of general matters that the Meet-Up raised in me. Sitara, please consider this my report. Co-Creating Nova Earth Step by step, we’re sorting out the process that will see lightworkers transition from being in pass... more »

The Food that can Help Treat Your Post-Thanksgiving Hangover - Chri...

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, November 26, 2014http://tinyurl.com/oyyutnq [image: honey]
It isn’t a bad thing to indulge in a few too many drinks at the holiday party, or lose count of cocktails at a dinner with the in-laws. But no one wants to suffer from an intense hangover from letting loose. Have no fear. You may be able to naturally and easily treat that hangover with a simple, natural, beneficial substance that looks like liquid gold – honey! Most of us have honey in our cupboards all the time, so it is one of the easiest go-to’s for a hangover cure. Scien...more »

ET’s & Shadow Governments – What Else Does This Astronaut K...

Written by Buck Rogers, *Staff for **Waking Times*, November 26, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/kpqw8nx [image: Apollo 17 Rocket]
What would happen if the government came out and acknowledged that extra-terrestrials are operating here on planet Earth? Would society break down and come to a screeching halt overnight, or would things pretty much just carry on, business as usual, with everyone showing up for work on time the day after the announcement? What would happen to our so-called democracy if the government publicly admitted that the military had fallen under the control of an unac... more »

ArchAngel Uriel Message for 24-30 November 2014

ArchAngel Uriel Channelled by Gülçin Önel 24 November 2014
Take a few steps back from every situation you are trying to understand. Get away from the details you get lost in. As you withdraw, leave details aside one by one, you will reach what is more understandable. You will notice that what you saw and thought was wholeness was only a fragment of the picture. In the infinity of wholeness, experience by merging with it; whatever you want to understand. Whatever moments of darkness you see, or fog, tell it: BE Light! And watch the path of the light rising within you. And remember... more »

Views: 12

Tags: VioletFlame.biz.ly

Blossom Goodchild, Nov 29th, 2014.

The Federation of Light - Through Blossom Goodchild
Hi my friends. There is an issue regarding the last channelling that I would like to clarify. Entirely ‘our’ fault, as I FEEL ‘we’ knew what we meant, but a little unclear to readers in the way it read. It’s about The Greys being in cahoots with those controlling the planet. It read as if The Greys were the E.T race that were captured. Whereas, I do not believe this to be the case. I felt it another race of E.T’s that are being held. Can you clear this up for me please? *Welcome Dearest Souls, to the cause of moving planet Earth into ... more »

Second Phase Heart Chakra Ascension

by Archangel Michael Channelled through Natalie Glasson 28th November 2014 www.omna.org [image: Image]
Do you feel your heart chakra transforming? Do you feel your capacity to love and be love enhancing? Are you experiencing the suffering of your past coming up once more through your heart chakra to be experience and released? This is a most sacred time upon the Earth and the inner planes, especially as you move from 2014 into 2015, the heart chakra of the Creator which is the deepest purest core of love is expanding, pumping greater volumes of love into the vibrations of all. ... more »

USA: FBI Report Accidentally Exposes the Severity of the Police State

Written by Carey Wedler, The Anti Media, November 28, 2014http://tinyurl.com/l5me9al*(TheAntiMedia)*
A recently published FBI report accidentally proves that while the police claim cops face growing threats from rowdy populations–like in Ferguson–the opposite is true. The report presents law enforcement deaths in 2013. The report found that across the entire country, only 76 LEOs were killed in “line-of-duty” incidents. 27 died as a result of “felonious” acts and 49 officers died in *accidents–*namely, automobile (ironically, of the 23 killed in car accidents, 14 were not we... more »

Imagineering a New World – 1 /3 -- Steve Beckow

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, November 28, 2014http://tinyurl.com/m82rdm8 [image: Imagineering]
The word “imagineering,” usually attributed to Disney Productions, was actually coined by Alcoa around 1940. (1) It’s the perfect word to suggest the manner in which thought creates in the higher realms. Even in the Astral Plane, which we access after death, thought creates. We are imagineering a New World into being. If we’re to imagine a better world, and thereby call it into being, we have to make more and more distinctions that help us orient and manouever. S... more »

Kidnapped by Life -- Heavenletters

Heavenletters: Kidnapped by Life. Channeled through Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, November 28, 2014http://tinyurl.com/p6dl46r
God said: Who knows what the Truth of Life as lived in the world is about? Perhaps the best you can do at present is to flirt with life. You have not as yet come to the realization of life. You have guesses. In many cases, you run away from life. You are at a stand-off with it. You go your way, and life goes its way, and sometimes it seems that never the twain shall meet. You have your ideas, and life has its ideas. At best, you are at a truce wi... more » .

More Hotels, Businesses Going “Green” to Attract Consumer -- Christ...

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, November 28, 2014http://tinyurl.com/oco6vod [image: green]
.Sometimes big business can surprise you. While many hotels ignore public pressure to ‘go green,’ several establishments in and around Los Angeles, California, where one of the worst droughts in history rages on, are doing just that. Travel booking businesses are also promoting sustainability through recommendations of eco-friendly sites. The Intercontinental Los Angeles, for example, is removing ivy plants from the balconies of more than 361 rooms and replacing them with drou... more »

Consciousness & The Art of Loving Our Experience -- Phil Watt

Written by Phil Watt, *Contributor for **Waking Times*, November 28, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/kg5egfg [image: Consciousness -]
The usual tendency in our modern secular thinking is to view the outer world as separate from ourselves, but really it is just a partial reflection of what we fundamentally are. Objective reality is one of two pieces. Both pieces make up one whole. The other part is our subjective world, which are our feelings, thoughts and beliefs. In this ancient and rebirthed understanding, we are realizing we are both the inner and outer worlds. Now I could go into w... more »

How Empaths Communicate ... Telepathically ?

by Jocelyn Daher The Spirit Science In this article I am going to explore a concept on why I think we are able to feel other people’s emotions or in other words what new agers would call being an Empath. I am going to present coordinating information to support empathy from a scientific-psychic perspective. If you are not familiar with the word Empath, it is a shortened name for being empathetic to an extreme. For example, walking into a room and feeling other people’s emotions or being able to connect to someone else’s emotions with such intensity that it changes your own... more »

Star Trek-like invisible shield found thousands of miles above Earth

Star Trek-like invisible shield found thousands of miles above Earth [image: Scientists have discovered an invisible shield roughly 7,200 miles above Earth that blocks so-called “killer electrons,” which can fry satellites and degrade space systems during intense solar storms. Illustration by Andy Kale, University of Alberta.]Scientists have discovered an invisible shield roughly 7,200 miles above Earth that blocks so-called “killer electrons,” which can fry satellites and degrade space systems during intense solar storms. Illustration by Andy Kale, University of Alberta. A team l... more »

Ex-NASA Worker Claims She Saw Humans on Mars in 1979

Ex-NASA Worker Claims She Saw Humans on Mars in 1979http://mysteriousuniverse.org [image: marsviking 585x306
Ex NASA Worker Claims She Saw Humans on Mars in 1979] For those of you tired of looking at pictures from Mars that appear to be skulls, levitating rocks or animals, here’s a story with a new twist. An audio clip posted on YouTube from a Coast to Coast AM show has a woman claiming to be an ex-NASA employee also claiming that she and some colleagues were watching a video feed in 1979 from the Viking lander when they saw two human-like figures walking around. “Jack... more »

The Divine Partnership — Part One.

*Teacher Ophelius*Received by Chris MaurusMichigan, US of A, November 16, 2014. *Chris:* “How do we know when the Indwelling Spirit (the Thought Adjuster or ‘TA’) is speaking to us, or through us, and under what conditions will this occur? *Ophelius:* “Dear One, this is Ophelius. This is a question that is asked by many and it is a valid question because those who have moved beyond mere curiosity and have a real desire to make contact with their God Fragments are making the most important decision they can make — to have an intimate relationship with deity. “Many are seeking in... more »

Views: 6

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service