Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Seeking truth to be Free! - November 15th/16/17/18/19th 2014

Archangel Gabriel, November 13, 2014

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 1 day ago
Through Marlene Swetlishoff *Image Source* November 13, 2014 Beloved Ones, Let us have discourse on the quality of love known as metamorphosis. Metamorphosis begins when the soul in incarnation awakens to its spiritual essence after lifetimes of immersion in matter and finds the spiritual path. They are recognizing that they are 'spiritual beings having a human experience. Along the way, the individual who identified with their persona and their body, mind and emotions, gradually becomes identified with their Soul, their inner spiritual being. The individual undergoes a dramati... more »

Sweden's Prostitution Solution

Why Hasn't Anyone Tried This Before? In a centuries deep sea of clichés despairing that 'prostitution will always be with us', one country's success stands out as a solitary beacon lighting the way. In just five years Sweden has dramatically reduced the number of its women in prostitution. In the capital city of Stockholm the number of women in street prostitution has been reduced by two thirds, and the number of johns has been reduced by 80%. There are other major Swedish cities where street prostitution has all but disappeared. Gone too, for the most part, are the renowned Swedish... more »

Healing a Broken Heart. by Archangel Michael

Healing a Broken Heart. by Archangel Michael Channelled through Natalie Glasson 14th November 2014 www.omna.org [image: Image]I am Archangel Michael and I bring forth a soothing balm of light to gently and easily heal your heart and all the thoughts, emotions and feelings connected to your heart chakra. I have a role of bringing your heart chakra into the light and loving vibrations of the Angelic Kingdom to further more recognise the Creator within your loving heart energies. The heart chakra is so expansive, its energy and abilities are beyond any imaginable thought. Your heart... more »

The Spirit World Chronicles – The Borderlands: Earthly Needs and Wa...

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of AwarenessConcluded from Part 1 According to Stead, even people who were businessmen on earth will find an interest that suits them in the fourth dimension. “The keen business man on earth whose only interest is in making his business successful will also find scope for his ability. He will come in contact with the house of organization, and he will find himself linked up with work transcending in interest anything that he could have imagined for himself whilst upon earth.” (1) The gloom and depression that can come with leaving the physical b...more »

Krishnamurti Quotes: Your Struggle is the Human Struggle

J. Krishnamurti Online, November 14, 2014http://tinyurl.com/no6zwjw [image: 8c960-jiddu_krishnamurti]A total, an enriching revolution cannot take place unless you and I understand ourselves as a total process. You and I are not isolated individuals but are the result of the whole human struggle with its illusions, fancies, pursuits, ignorance, strife, conflict, and misery. One cannot begin to alter the condition of the world without understanding oneself. If you see that, there is immediately within you a complete revolution, is there not? Then no guru is necessary because knowl... more »

Wisdom With Wes: Belief Systems, by Wes Annac --

Wisdom With Wes Belief Systems by Wes Annac [image: Snapshot_20140731_2]There are a few different belief systems that resonate with me - the Spiritualist movement; the eastern spiritual movement; Rastafari; the ascension/new age movement - but like a lot of other seekers, I recognize that the most powerful spiritual force/belief is love. As long as we have love and acceptance, it doesn't matter what we believe. We can advocate every belief under the sun, or we can simply observe them all. Personally, I like to take my pick and advocate the belief systems that resonate with me (men... more »

Steve Beckow: Beyond Either / Or: A Lightworker Paradigm

Positive thinking or truth?Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, November 14, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/p4pvhmu [image: Life]I won’t be able to continue this look at the conditions of successfully creating lightworker projects very much longer probably. The past two days have been spent trying to fix the Internet problems I’ve been having. But let me comment on the subject as and when I can. We said earlier that many lightworker projects never get off the ground because people fail to make a distinction between outreach teams and hub. They don’t see the contribution the oth... more »

Cedella Marley: Positive Vibrations – 11.14.14

Written by Cedella Marley, A Nice Time, November 14, 2014http://tinyurl.com/ow325ow [image: Positive Vibrations #10] Believing in human goodness can help you relate to others openly and without suspicion. Trusting people as a matter of course can help you feel more comfortable interacting with others. Your instincts will let you know who not to trust and who to trust, so there is no need to worry. You’ll be able to give the people in your life the honesty they need to feel close to you without fearing that they will take advantage of your vulnerability. Working side by side with o... more »

Christina Sarich: Meditation can Grow Your Brain in Just 8 Weeks

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, November 14, 2014http://tinyurl.com/mq6f6ey [image: meditate_hands_735]A team of researchers led by Dr. Lazar, a neurologist and instructor at Harvard medical school, has discovered that meditating for just 8 weeks can fuel grey-matter in the hippocampus and promote brain ‘growth’. More specifically, the practice of meditation can spark measurable changes in brain regions associated with memory, sense of self, empathy, and stress. For the study, 16 volunteers took part in Dr. Lazar’s ‘mindfulness’ course, with magnetic resonance (M...more »

Buck Rogers: How the Brain Creates Ghosts

Written by Buck Rogers, *Staff Writer for **Waking Times*, November 14, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/kv6k2pz [image: Seeing Ghosts]Have you ever seen something or someone out of the corner of your eye, or felt a presence of someone observing you, but when you looked, nothing was there? Many people call this strange feeling, or “presence,” ghosts, wraiths, shadow people, the paranormal, and so forth. And now, a group of researchers has examined where these sensations originate from within the brain by using a robot-controlled induction of an apparition. They concluded that feelings o... more »

Fathoming of depths previously unreachable occurs for all Gaia inha...

...as the Cosmic Waves increase in intensity and frequencyBy Érie Port / GaiaPortal [image: gaia_energy1]Fathoming of depths previously unreachable occurs for all Gaia inhabitants as the Cosmic Waves increase in intensity and frequency. Alternatives diminish, primaries are at forefront. Hue-manity consciousness continues to rise; hu-manity consciousness follows. Points of entrance are not yet sensed by hu-manity, yet results are evident; Hue-manity is aware, and aligns with the direction of the entering energetics. Standards are raised, as Sacreds unveil. Source: http://gaia... more »

The Untethered Soul,The journey beyond yourself - Michael Singer

*Excerpt: The Untethered Soul, The journey beyond yourself. **Michael Singer* *Chapter 15: The Path of Unconditional Happiness * The highest spiritual path is life itself. If you know how to live daily life, it all becomes a liberating experience. But first you have to approach life properly, or it can be very confusing. To begin with, you have to realize that you really only have one choice in this life, and it’s not about your career, whom you want to marry, or whether you want to seek God. People tend to burden themselves with so many choices. But, in the end, you can throw it... more »

Consciousness Creates Reality

Physicists Admit The Universe Is Immaterial, Mental & Spiritual by Arjun WaliaCollective Evolution “Consciousness creates reality,” a statement that has gained a lot of attention across various alternative media outlets around the world. Make no mistake, consciousness has (and has been for quite some time) studied by numerous scientists, especially in its relation to quantum physics and how it might be correlated with the nature of our reality. What is consciousness? Consciousness includes a number of things. It’s how we perceive our world, our thoughts, being aware, our intentio... more »

Wisdom With Wes: Life is Meant to be Fun ~ by Wes Annac -- Meaningf...

Wisdom With WesLife is Meant to be Funby Wes Annac No matter what we do in life, we'll want to make sure we have as much fun as we can. We don't gain anything by taking our lives or our creative work too seriously, and in my view, it helps to see our work through a lens of fun. Instead of letting ourselves think we're rigidly working way to serve humanity with our creativity, we can see the creative process through the lens it's meant to be seen through: a lens of fun and appreciation for the fact that we're able to do it. If we let ourselves, we can feel blessed to contribute ... more »

News and Information.

*Thought Adjuster*Received by OscarAlabama, US of A, August 17, 2011. *Thought Adjuster:* “How is it possible that the media has the power to decide what you should be worried about and what is important? Due to the business model of the news corporations, they know that bad news sells best. A public that is afraid is a captive audience to the media. It is not a mystery to these organizations that during times of crisis people pay more attention to the news. “For this reason, when there are no natural disasters, the media has to come up with artificial disasters to keep the intere... more »

Views: 9

Tags: VioletFlame

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Creation of Reality and the Structure of the Dimensions – 1 /2 ...

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 3 hours ago
Who is Ra? Part 14The Creation of Reality and the Structure of the Dimensions 1 /2 Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Here we are, fresh at the beginning of Section 3 of the ‘Law of One Study Guide’ compiled by Bob Childers and David Wilcock. There are plenty of sources to read Ra’s material from, the most notable of which is the website of LL Research themselves, but I prefer to use Childers’ and Wilcock’s study guide because they add their own snippets that make the material easier to grasp. The best way to read the material is to go directly to the LL Research websit... more »

Oversoul Teachings: You’ve Come to Earth on a Sacred Mission - by W...

Channeled through Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness, Oversoul Teachings Note: I offer this message (and a few others that I’ll offer in the coming days) on the heels of a decision to merge my channeling and writing into what I call ‘meditative writing’. Combining my writing and channeling would mean I no longer produce ‘Oversoul Teachings’ messages, but I think it’ll give the articles you read from me an added boost. There are a few different types of entities one can channel if they’re particularly open and receptive, and these types are based on where each entity’s at along the... more »

Wisdom With Wes: Meditation and Creativity - - Meaningful Music

Wisdom With WesMeditation and Creativity by Wes Annac [image: Snapshot_20140731_2]Meditation is a very beautiful and enlightening thing, and I think we'd all benefit from practicing it when we find a free moment. We'll be very glad we did if we do it successfully, because we'll be introduced to an inner universe of pure bliss and harmony. The glittered and colored vibrations we perceive in meditation, which some have referred to as 'visions', can help us see that we live in a universe of infinite love and pure spirituality. Personally, I like to merge my meditation and my creati... more »

Steve Beckow: Agents of Perpetual Change – Part 1 /2

*Agents of Perpetual Change**Part 1/2* Change ahead? Say what?Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, November 15, 2014http://tinyurl.com/paq9yns [image: Butterfly 2]Archangel Michael lovingly chided the Nova Earth team in my last personal reading over our responses to change. He said: “It is ironic, is it not? You are ― and I do not just mean you, Stephen ― I do mean this little circle – the group that are worrying the most and yet effecting the biggest change. And then you say, ‘Should I trust in the change? Should I count on the change?’ when you are in fact the agent... more »

Steve Beckow: Agents of Perpetual Change – Part 2 /2

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, November 15, 2014http://tinyurl.com/nvht3tm [image: Change 33]Now let’s borrow from what we know of the process of paradigmatic breakthrough. When something isn’t working and the basics of our situation are called into question, we experience cognitive dissonance. Things don’t fit. They don’t seem right. A process of paradigm breakdown begins. Matters reach a point where the status quo can no longer be maintained. In my case, I could no longer make heads or tails out of what was driving me and yet I knew something was. I needed to...more »

Christina Sarich: Finally! World’s Largest GMO Safety Study Launched

Finally! World’s Largest GMO Safety Study LaunchedWritten by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, November 15, 2014http://tinyurl.com/kmrx9yb [image: gmo corn]*The World’s Largest GMO and Pesticide Safety study was finally launched by Factor GMO in London, UK on Tuesday. The Global GMO Free Coalition will help fund this largest GMO safety study to date – something that should have been done before GE foods were ever released into the environment. * This study, called Factor GMO, will include three important aspects of measurement to decide if GMOs are truly safe: carcinogenicity, t... more »

Video: Ancient Practices to Open Your Third Eye Nov16

Video: Ancient Practices to Open Your Third Eye Nov16 Waking Times, November 15, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/mnxk82f Video The pineal gland is an important endocrine gland that is said to be the seat of enlightenment – our Third Eye. There are many ways to decalcify and open your pineal gland, and many of the techniques have been practiced throughout the ages. Enjoy! *Please respect all credits. * Archives: http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=AncientPractices Like this! please bookmark. It is updated daily*:* *http://violetflame.biz.ly* (email:nai@violetflame.biz.ly)... more »

Eliza's Journal Entry - 11.15.2014

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 4 hours ago
Blue Dragon Journal Journal Entry, Nov/15/2004by Eliza Ayres [image: 020]It's frigid outside, although sunny. We were spared the heavy snowfall and have just enough to mess up the sidewalks and cling to the grass. The sparkling snow is pretty to look at... so I'll practice being Winter. Well, three articles today, with two short channeled messages from Sananda and Lady Nada. In re-reading the message from Sananda, I realized that it was really directed mostly to me... a personal message of sorts. I still post this kind of thing, unless it is something that I can't share, becaus... more »

Heavenletters via Gloria Wendroff: Life on Earth is Looking Through...

Life on Earth is Looking Through the Looking-GlassHeavenletters Channeled Through Gloria Wendroff Heavenletters.org, November 15, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/mtolk7v God said: Silence is in the eyes of the beholder. Everything is in the eyes of the beholder. There is subjective. There is no objective even as you think so. No two see alike. How do you even know that you see the same colors or hear the same music as another? Senses are helpful, yet they do not tell the whole story. Sometimes you want to suspend all that you think you know and be a fresh slate who sees with clear eyes.... more »

Jesus through John Smallman - November 15, 2014

Within the illusion to rely on Love appears to be insane.Jesus(1) through John Smallman [image: http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608040178308415716&w=222&am...]Here in the spiritual realms, where all of you also have your eternal existence, even if you are temporarily unaware of this truth, we are observing with joy your continuing magnificent progress towards the moment of your awakening. As we have often told you, and as I repeat now “There will be no delays!” God's plan is always perfectly on schedule and on time, although for you who are “seemingly” limited by an...more »

Sananda Kumara: A Message of Love -- by Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon JournalLord Sananda KumaraA Message of Love Channelled by Eliza Ayres [image: Ash Tree Pioneer Park]*Dear Readers: Another message came through, from beloved Lord Sananda Kumara. The blessings are truly flowing for me today... and for all who read His compassionate, tender words.* *Lord Sananda Kumara: A Message of Love* Greetings, I AM Sananda, the higher self of the one whom your world has known as Yeshua ben Joshua, a Rabbi and teacher in the days of Rome. And I am a Cousin in the higher worlds to the one whom some of you regard as a Messenger and Scribe, our dearly be... more »

Terence McKenna's Video: Trust Yourself

Trust Yourself By Terence McKennaThanks to Higher Perspective and The Galactic Free Press. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN-vMMpja30 *Terence McKenna brings us a very simple message: * *Trust yourself. * This moment and this moment’s experiences are absolutely real, but how much of your perspective has been perverted by various cultural ideologies, beliefs and looping thoughts?Terence McKenna asks you to do one thing – to simply trust yourself. Question everything, embrace chaos, accept others, accept yourself. Know who you are, know what your vision is, listen to your intuiti... more »

A Vision for Holidays

*The Vision Alignment Project* We see a world where everyday is celebrated as a holy day - a holiday; where every instant is a holy instant; where every Being is a holy Being; where every experience, whether it is pleasurable or challenging, is seen as a holy experience. In short, we see every moment of every life in every world everywhere as holy, sacred and blessed in the heart of God. *The Vision Alignment Project is sponsored by Highest Light House and The Intenders of the Highest Good in alignment with the people at Create One Love. If you have a Vision you would like to shar...more »

Blue Dragon Journal Eliza: On Being Happy by Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon JournalOn Being Happy by Eliza Ayres Eliza: On “Being” Happy [image: Bennington Lake 2012]Since I have publicly shared that a part of me has ascended, I have been questioned and have questioned myself, “Why don’t I FEEL happy now?” Really… this morning I feel fine, quiet, neutral and open to the energies. It is a “happy” place for me, but in no way overt or gregarious. I don’t need to share with the world my inner peace or joy in a loud, attention-seeking manner. I’m just sitting here, in my living room being “happy”. Why? Did I receive something in the mail? Did I get a ...more »

Saul throgh John Smallman -- November 15th 2014

Saul’s Message for Saturday Nov. 15th 2014 Through John Smallman Hello, this is John with Saul's message for Saturday November 15th 2014. Today he is talking about Love and forgiveness. And, to delight you all “SMILEPLEASE!” I am posting my entire conversation with him to give you a feel for how the channelings often flow, or don't flow! As you can see I take breaks, sometimes quite long ones. Other times the whole message flows in one session of a little less than 2 hours. Today's one took rather longer. Saul Blog # 453 for Saturday November 15th 2014. Channeled from 14.35 on Tues... more »

Lady Nada: A Message of Love -- by Eliza Ayres

Message from Lady NadaA Message of Love Channelled by Eliza Ayres [image: Lady Nada]Dear Readers: This was an unexpected message that came forth today, from beloved Lady Nada... whose Presence even now lingers within my heart and being. She comes with words of comfort and encouragement, for me and others. I am touched beyond the ability of words to express... Her Love for each of us is very, very real. Lady Nada Are you here, Lady Nada? I AM. I am Lady Nada, Twin Flame of Lord Sananda, and Chohan of the Sixth Ray (ruby red / gold) of Devotion. I am here today at the invitation of... more »

Blossom Goodchild, Nov 14th, 2014.

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 5 hours ago
The Federation of LightThrough Blossom Goodchild *Note: This channelling turned out to be a rather personal one. Yet, I choose to share it, because I feel it important for people to try and understand my relationship with The Federation. I have written a blog post to explain my position and why this particular conversation took place with ‘them’ today. Much needed I feel. Many thanks.http://blossomgoodchild.blogspot.com/* Good morning! Straight at it … A few queries from readers have arisen from last week, which I would like to address if I may? *We are happily ready to ass... more »

Alfred Webre, Nov 15, 2014 - w/video.

Alfred Webre: Positive Timeline, BRICS, Money, Putin & the Omniverse *Published on Nov 15, 2014* VIDEO - Alfred Webre: Positive Timeline, BRICS, Money, Putin & the Omniverse - TRUTH By Alfred Lambremont Webrehttp://exopolitics.blogs.com/truth/20...http://exopolitics.blogs.com/truth/2014/11/an-exercise-in-the-socra... *VIDEO - Alfred Webre: Positive Timeline, BRICS, Money, Putin & the Omniverse* WATCH ON YOU TUBE:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_CSiO-GJ4g&feature=youtu.be *An exercise in the Socratic method & the Positive Timeline: Is Putin a Saviour or Deceiver and Wh... more »

Matthew Ward - November 14, 2014

Message from Matthew Through Suzanne Ward With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is Matthew. We are happy to address questions about our last message as well as requests for our views on recent events, and we begin with the robot satellite landing on a comet. Maneuvering an object so it can meet up with one whizzing through space is no small feat, and we say, *Good show!* Clearly, this merits celebration as a technological triumph, but we also see its greater significance: Your civilization is looking toward the stars peaceably—not all that long ago the intent... more »

Views: 3

Vladimir Putin Is The Leader Of the Moral World — Paul Craig Roberts

Dear Friends, 

Vladimir Putin’s remarks at the 11th meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club are worth more than a link in my latest column. These are the remarks of a humanitarian political leader, the like of which the world has not seen in my lifetime. Compare Putin to the corrupt war criminal in the White House or to his puppets in office in Germany, UK, France, Japan, Canada, Australia, and you will see the difference between a criminal clique and a leader striving for a humane and livable world in which the interests of all peoples are respected. more »

Your Weekly Horoscope - 17/Nov/2014

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 32 minutes ago
* Get ready for an exciting week* *Monday-Wednesday: * This week deals with a few shifts. While they may seem simple, you will find things a bit more complex. When the Sun enters Sagittarius, you will potentially experience the yearning to travel and explore. Your mind will also expand as you may throw caution to the wind and try different things that may have been “forbidden” beforehand. *Thursday-Friday: * The New Moon represents change and shedding of dead weight. Everyone is feeling ready to move on to the next phase of a particular part of their lives. This may be letting go o...more »

Who is Ra? – Part 14: The Creation of Reality and the Structure of ...

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 35 minutes ago
The Creation of Reality and the Structure of the DimensionsWritten by Wes Annac The Culture of Awareness Concluded from Part 1 According to Ra, when we perceive colors in our meditations, we perceive the boundary of our current dimension. “The nature of vibration is such that it may be seen as having mathematically straight or narrow steps. These steps may be seen as having boundaries. Within each boundary there are infinite gradations of vibration or color. However, as one approaches a boundary, an effort must be made to cross that boundary. “These colors are a simplistic way of... more »

DO IT NOW, Pt2 - The High Council of Orion - 16/Nov/2016

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 35 minutes ago
*DO IT NOW - Pt2*CHANNELED ASCENSION MESSAGE FROM THE HIGH COUNCIL OF ORION 16th NOVEMBER 2014Channeled by *Holly Hawkins Marwood*Transcribed by *Holly Hawkins Marwood* [image: do it now 2]“Greetings Dear Ones. We are the High Council of Orion. And so we continue on from our last message encouraging you to Do It Now! We ask you to really reflect on hearing the messages and applying what it is that you’re hearing that resonates with you if you were inspired by the Do It Now message. Have you taken the time to make a list of all the things that you know you can do to support yourse... more »

Rest When Required - by Wes Annac - - Meaningful Music

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 46 minutes ago
Wisdom With WesRest When Required by Wes Annac Thanks to Cedella Marley and her 'Positive Vibrations' blog posts for the inspiration to write this. There are going to be days when we don't feel very uplifted or willing to jump into our work, and these days can only bring us down if we let them. As long as we can remember to make sure spirit's a consistent part of our day, there's nothing wrong with resting when the need sets in. Our bodies often attempt to communicate with us and give us signs that point to the best things we can do to keep them nourished, and sometimes, they us...more »

HOMECOMING OF THE FIRST WAVERS

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 55 minutes ago
"THE HOMECOMING OF THE FIRST WAVERS"Lord Rananda Kumara via (walk-in) Commander Zanna. Sananda [image: Sananda]The number of “First Wave Wayshowers” that have been working on the Earth for many lifetimes, amounts to *thousands, *but arrangements have been made by the great Light Beings of the Higher Realms for them to return “Home” to the ships of the Galactic Federation Of Light (GFL), in groups of several hundred at a time, beginning on the 21st December Winter Solstice 2014, and extending, on astronomical, and astrological alignment dates, throughout 2015 and beyond. These Fi... more »

Zen Gardner: Minesweeper – How Activism Works

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 1 hour ago
Written by Zen Gardner *Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.* [image: Zen gardner] Being the change we want to see in the world” is first and foremost. Our lifestyles, disengagement from the matrix and raising of consciousness being paramount. But with that comes activity. We cannot be consciously aware of what’s truly going around us without being prompted and moved to tell others what’s going on and doing something about what’s set before us. Creating a conscious awakening has to take place before anything else. You never know just what wonderful energy you are helping to release into... more »

Sanat Kumara: Greetings from the Planet of Love

Blue Dragon Journal Sanat Kumara Greetings from the Planet of Loveby Eliza Ayres [image: 010]Sanat Kumara: I send you greetings from the Planet of Love I AM Sanat Kumara. Greetings from your Sister planet, Venus. Venus is known to astrologers as the planet of Love. She signifies beauty, grace, harmony and wisdom. The people of Venus have long held a tradition of providing a place for spiritual seekers from all over the Omniverse to learn in the ancient colleges. This is where one prepares to be a planetary logos, a Chohan or holder of other advanced spiritual offices, both wit... more »

Heavenletters via Gloria Wendroff: You Would Lead Your Life Differe...

Heavenletters You Would Lead Your Life Differently Now. Channeled through Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, November 16, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/q84oucz God said: Your life is where you are. You take yourself with you wherever you go. You, yourself, are the sum total of your life. Your consciousness is what your life is about. Your awareness and vision – your life is about these. Certainly, what occurs in life affects you, yet you are the decider of how it affects you. Your life is about you, and how you respond to what occurs. Therefore, I say that your life is all about yo... more »

Eliza: On Degrees of Separation

Blue Dragon Journal On Degrees of Separation by Eliza Ayres [image: Spring on the Zumwalt]As a result of my recent writings and channeled pieces, I’ve received a few questions and interesting comments that illuminate the degree of separation from Source that many humans experience while here. *How is it possible to have an Ascended higher self and earth have ego and be in the illusion, and even make mistakes?* The original question was in Spanish, which I can translate to a certain degree. The above translation is a bit awkward. What the reader is attempting to ask, is how can I be ...more »

Christina Sarich: 5 Key Health Benefits of Hemp Seeds

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, November 15, 2014http://tinyurl.com/kl7hp2u [image: hemp seeds] Hemp can be used for almost literally countless things, from building homes to the remediation of contaminated soil. In terms of nutrition, there are 5 specific reasons to keep hemp seeds stocked in your pantry. They are a nutritious power-house that should not be overlooked. *In fact, many experts call hemp one of the most nutritionally complete food sources in the world. Read on to find out why:* Health Benefits of Hemp Seeds – Full of Health-Boosting Fatty Acids These... more »

Any Question Can Be Answered

Any Question Can Be AnsweredArchangel GabrielThrough Shanta Gabriel We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of *The Gabriel Messages Book *and *The Gabriel Message Cards* in these articles to provide insight and inspiration each week that we can bring into our daily lives. For this week's issue,* The Gabriel Message* is opening the way to expanded perspective and integration of our soul's gifts. The Gabriel Message card for this week: *When you connect deeply within to your enlightened state of mind, there is an expanded perception of the world you inhabit, and ... more »

RJ Spina: What If?

What If?Written by RJ Spina, *Contributor for **Waking Times*, November 16, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/ltnw97y [image: Flickr - Red Sky - h.koppdelaney]Truth Seekers, Many of us feel compelled to understand more about our world, our selves and each other. We know everything is One and yet everything has its own individual Beingness as well, paradoxically. How do we interpret and coalesce the massive amount of information from books, movies, articles, videos and blogs in order to assist us in figuring it and ourselves out? Do aliens exist? Where do we come from? What is the origi...more »

Hilarion, November 16, 2014

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 13 hours ago
Through Marlene Swetlishoff November 16-23, 2014 Beloved Ones, Each of you is going through a process of self evaluation and re-evaluation. You are looking at all the patterns such as addiction and noting which ones need to be replaced with something that is more conducive to the path that you are on. In all things, it is a matter of balance, not necessarily the need to give up something that you enjoy indulging occasionally, just becoming aware that you have the detachment necessary to walk away when it is time. The energy downloads are bringing up areas that you might not ne... more »

Are You a Cultural Creative?

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 15 hours ago
*Spiritual Dynamics Newsletter Spiritual Growth, Vitality and Wellness * *by Owen K Waters* The Shift to the New Reality is real, and it has been gathering steam since the 1960s. In the book, "The Cultural Creatives," Paul Ray and Sherry Anderson detail a comprehensive study of more than 100,000 adults in the United States. They found that, since the 1960s, a huge 26 percent of these adults have made a comprehensive shift in their culture - their worldview, values and way of life. A 1997 survey conducted in fifteen European countries shows that the figures are highly similar in Eu...more »

Views: 9

Saul through John Smallman - 2014/11/18

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 43 minutes ago
Let go of any sense of guilt or shame. Saul *(Paul)* through John Smallman Saul Audio Blog for Tuesday November 18thThe Oneness of ALL that exists is the Truth that all must come to an awareness of, and that truth (small “t” because at the moment it tends to be a scientific kind of awareness, a logical awareness uncovered by intellectual effort, and not yet a knowing that comes from your hearts, although that knowing is always available to you because it resides eternally within you.) is beginning to flow into the collective awareness. It is as though a glacier had started to melt,... more »

Ask The Masters, 18 November 2014

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 43 minutes ago
Control issuesThrough The Celestial Voices 18 November 2014 [image:https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7TBmsQ3RZ4I/TjVNYHTcjYI/AAAAAAAAA7s/NOTE...] The USA woman we meet first this week professes to have a happy life but then pours out her sadness at feeling misunderstood and alone. As usual, the Masters know the real story and pinpoint the problem. No good can come of trying to make others live according to our own expectations. Closing oneself off is a form of protection from pain or trauma a person wishes to hide. Unfortunately, this way of control... more »

The Balance of Destinies.

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 7 hours ago
*Unknown Teacher*Received by ChrisMichigan, USA, August 24, 2014. *Teacher:* “Today we would draw your attention to the affairs of the world and the dark pockets of resistance that impede the emergence of Light and Life, for the world you live in today is not at peace and many suffer needlessly at the hands of men with evil intent. How do we recognize evil in the world? God the Father allows each man, woman, and child, the freedom to live a life on the worlds of time and to build a soul and to experience a full life of truth, beauty and goodness — to know love and to feel joy — to ... more »

What is God’s Will?

*The Beloved One*Received by LytskeUrantia, October 21, 2014. *The Beloved One:* “In your early morning musings, the question about the will of God made its appearance on the screen of your mind. Many things, of which humans are barely conscious, happen daily, but the most important thought, which rarely appears on any of these minds on this planet is: ‘What is God’s will for me today?’ And therefore, also, very little deep thought is given to this further, most simple question: ‘What is entailed in the doing of God’s will?’ All mortals adhere to a belief system, albeit they may or... more »

Nancy Keith's Wonderful Vision

*The Vision Alignment Project* *Hello everyone.......I would like to send you my vision below. It is something I say daily as I am a TRUE BELIEVER that we can all attribute to the field or source of everything with our thoughts. So here it is. I am hopeful it will be published. Thank you so much for all you do. I believe what you are doing is contributing to the overall ONENESS of our Planet. Thank you again!Aloha from Nancy Keith* I see all people on Earth having ENOUGH--enough to live a good life......nutritious food, pure water, a decent place to live, good health and productive... more »

Ferguson and Unnecessary Racial Division by Wes Annac

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness I live about half an hour away from Ferguson, MO, and I’ve talked with a couple people who live in the community. The people who live there seem more educated on the situation than the people who live in my town, and right now, we’re hearing talk of more rioting when the verdict on Darren Wilson, the officer who shot Michael Brown, is announced. By this point, most people assume (probably correctly) that Wilson isn’t going to get in any trouble. This is why more rioting’s expected when the verdict’s released, and some people are so sha... more »

Music: A New Way to Channel by Wes Annac

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 14 hours ago
Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Izquotes.com I’ve written before about the necessity to transcend the ego and empty the mind if we want to find a higher state of consciousness or do anything creatively pure, and I continue to learn about the importance of becoming conduits for our greater spirituality and self-expression. I continue to see that in all things, an emptied mind (and an open heart) really is the best way to go. No matter what creative route we embrace, I think the best thing we can do is empty our minds of any stress that could take us out of o...more »

Missouri Governor Declares State of Emergency Preceding Ferguson Ve...

Written by Cassius Methyl, The Anti-Media, November 17, 2014http://tinyurl.com/q594bq9 (TheAntiMedia) Today, Missouri Governor Jay Nixon signed an executive order preceding the verdict in Ferguson, activating the National Guard. Executive order 1414 states - “WHEREAS, the City of Ferguson and the St. Louis region have experienced periods of unrest over the past three months; and WHEREAS, the United States Department of Justice and St. Louis County authorities are conducting separate criminal investigations into the facts surrounding the death of Michael Brown; and WHEREAS... more »

Cedella Marley: Positive Vibrations 11.17.14

Written by Cedella Marley, A Nice Time, November 17, 2014http://tinyurl.com/p97rmo8 [image: Positive Vibrations #7] Today has given you a new opportunity to enhance your life. Let go of the assumptions about your limitations and challenge yourself to try something new or take on an unfinished task. Decide what will fulfill your personal purpose today, and take the steps to make it happen. One love…Cedella URL: http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-aBQ *Please respect all credits. * Archives: http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Cedella Marley Like this! please bookmark. It is updated daily...more »

Steve Beckow – Respect, Fairness and Integrity: The Basis of Princi...

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, November 17, 2014http://tinyurl.com/qxlpjjc [image: Negotiation]I’ve had quite a few interactions the past two or three days which have a common theme. And what that theme is illustrates how important it is for us, in doing lightwork, to have a good idea of the basic principles that we all subscribe to. Obviously we all subscribe to love and that doesn’t change, apparently, no matter which dimension, form, or universe we’re in. But I’m thinking of three other principles which come up again and again in the teams that I’m on. ... more »

Mike Barret: How Monsanto’s GMO Creations Caused 291,000 Suicides i...

Written by Mike Barret, Natural Society, November 17, 2014http://tinyurl.com/mwankql [image: Indian farmer suicide] It is no secret that Monsanto is making life difficult for countless farmers in America with its parented seeds. After all, the biotech giant has already filed 145 lawsuits (or on average about 9 lawsuits every year for 16 straight years) against farmers who have “improperly reused their patented seeds.” But did you know that Monsanto is also leading hundreds of thousands of farmers to suicide? Biotech has attempted to dismiss the rise in farmer suicides in India d... more »

Mike Sygula: Education Plus Compassion – How to Change the World

Written by Mike Sygula, *Contributor for **Waking Times*, November 17, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/ksaplzw [image: beautiful earth]It is 2014 and we have just learned from the Living Planet Report (1) published by the Worldwide Fund For Nature that over a period of 40 years from 1970 to 2010 the populations of mammals, birds, reptiles and fish have declined by 52% due to human environmental impact. Well done, human race! Great job! “If the bee disappears from the surface of the earth, man would have no more than four years to live” –Albert Einstein We also know that one insect t... more »

Will Harader: Finding Peace in the Mystery, Letting Go of the Need ...

Written by Will Harader, The Galactic Free Press, November 17, 2014http://tinyurl.com/qypm385 Can the human mind ever truly know God? Let’s put that question aside for a moment and focus upon another closely related one, can we ever truly know another person? Let’s say you met Frank yesterday, Frank had long hair, a wife, and he mentioned he was afraid of heights. You take in all these things and create a mental image of Frank, now you know him. The problem is, earlier today Frank got a haircut, a divorce, and he overcame his fear of heights during a skydiving trip. He had qui...more »

Benjamin Fulford - November 17, 2014

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 16 hours ago
G20 meeting was a total defeat for the cabal, Bush and Cohen crime families on the run. Posted by benjamin November 17, 2014 - The G20 meeting that just ended in Australia was a total defeat for the cabal and its agenda, multiple sources say. The cabal tried to use the Ukraine as an excuse to start war against Russia as a way to rebuild Western economies and keep itself in power. However, instead, the French, British and Germans abandoned the cabal controlled Americans and joined with the vast majority of the planet to support a BRICS led initiative for a new M... more »

Montague Keen, 16 November 2014

Through Veronica Keen This is the time of revelation, my dear. There is no hiding place on Earth at this time of great change. Only those who live in fear remain in 3D, because they fear change. There are those also, who never learned to open their minds to the wonders of Planet Earth; those who never asked questions, such as why humanity is not working together as one; or who created the divisions such as religions, to separate and cause suspicion and conflict. Now, others are giving you details of what was decided at the Council of Nicea. The destruction of life on Earth began t... more »

Cobra's Short Update - 11.17.2014

By Cobra There is a very delicate operation of the Light forces ongoing and until it is complete, no substantial intel can be released. If everything goes according to plan, heaps of intel will be released in a few weeks and especially after mid-December. Until then, you can listen to this short but interesting Cobra interview (the first 14 minutes):http://www.spreaker.com/user/theuneditedaudioexperience/cobra-13-11-14 Also, for the French speaking population, beautiful videos have been created. About the Event:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDDeWMl4lHg About the compressi... more »

Aisha' manuscript of survival – part 430

Constant CompanionsThe manuscript of survival – part 43011.17.2014 Through Aisha North For now, what has been set into motion can no longer be negated, and as such, all of the consequent reactions will come about from a positive energetic charge, even if some of the outcome of it may be labelled as negative by those still set on maintaining status quo. Let us elaborate. You see, this whole chain of events that is now in the middle of being activated is one that will have far reaching consequences, and as we have already informed you, the rippling effect from what is taking place... more »

Views: 2

Seeking truth to be Free! - November 19th 2014 (5 articles)

Our World Today. (a shortened satirical private discussion).

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 41 minutes ago
*Midwayer Thuroc the Entertainer*Received by George BarnardIllawarra District, Australia, October 28, 2014. *Thuroc:* “This is Midwayer Thuroc and his beloved consort Rihte. What is this you say? Let me stop you short right there my misinformed friend; there is nothing wrong with my world … perhaps with your world … but no, all seems well with our world. “OK, there are a few niggly bits here and there to frustrate us all. Like a few dead and dying brothers and sisters, and their children, their half-blind elders, and second cousins twice removed who cannot find enough to eat beca...more »

The Intuitive Guidance (and Creative Inspiration) of the Higher Self

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 10 hours ago
Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness When we open up and let the worries, concerns and judgments of the mind fade away, we open ourselves to the influence of the higher self – an infinite entity who we’ve been gifted by even higher aspects of our consciousness who wanted to give us some assistance along our growth and evolution. We can all connect with the higher self, and all that’s required is to continuously empty the mind and open up to the flowing energies and expressions of the heart. The heart will also need to be opened in a sense, because it’s through the he... more »

Love is All Around You

Manuel Tavares at Violet Flame - Seeking truth to be Free! - 10 hours ago
Channeled through Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness, Oversoul Teachings. *Note: I offer this message (and a few others that I’ll offer in the coming days) on the heels of a decision to merge my channeling and writing into what I call ‘meditative writing’. Combining my writing and channeling would mean I no longer produce *‘Oversoul Teachings’ *messages, but I think it’ll give the articles you read from me an added boost. * Awareness and love are growing in the minds and hearts of an increasing number of souls who recognize that the time has come for divinely inspired change to ma... more »

Clearing Our Social Vasanas

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, November 18, 2014http://tinyurl.com/ohcjc6wPart 1 Kathleen at Whidbey Island [image: IMG_3778] Back in January of 2012, Archangel Michael described for Kathleen her role in building the new world. She’s allowed me to share excerpts from what was a pivotal reading in her life. He told her she’d agreed, prior to coming here, to help society emerge from its collective illusions. “Your purpose [in coming here] is the breaking down of illusions. Now, as you know, the human collective, the people of old Earth, have built up many, many ... more »

Cannabis ‘Drastically Reduces’ Growth of Brain Cancer Cells: New Study

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, November 18, 2014http://tinyurl.com/l6tdjfj [image: marijuana leaves]Cannabis has already been proven to treat cancer anecdotally in many people – some with leukemia, others with lymphoma. But what’s gaining the most spotlight is how cannabis is able to eradicate brain cancer. In a recent study, researchers at the University of London have found that cannabis helps to ‘dramatically reduce’ the growth of new brain cancer cells. The research showed that two active chemical components found in cannabis plants, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC...more »

Views: 2

The Dawning of a New Day.

*Teacher: Mentori Spokesperson*Received by LytskeUrantia, October 30, 2014. *Mentor:* “What exactly is meant by this subject: ‘The dawning of a new day?’ First, it is the glimmer of hope that will soon be spreading all over the planet! At first it will be noticed by those who are known to be early risers, those who awaken ready to start a new day because of the promise it holds, and their urge to get going. They are the investigators who are nudged from within to find out what the day is going to bring. Many children are like this, and they are the lucky ones who start investigating... more »

We Evolve by the Grace of Source - Wes Annac

Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Part 1 /2 Our perception of God has been distorted on this planet for centuries. Through a gradual editing and discrediting of various religious texts that were otherwise genuine, we’ve been taught to believe that God’s an angry man in the sky who sends ‘sinners’ to a fiery inferno because he doesn’t like the things they did on earth. We’re taught to believe that we have to live unflinchingly in alignment with certain rules or philosophies, lest we wish to go to ‘hell’, and we’re considered ‘sinners’ from the moment of our birth. N... more »

One Lightworker’s Marching Orders in Building Nova Earth - Steve Be...

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, November 19, 2014http://tinyurl.com/mk3y86u *Youth Meet-up, Anywhere, Earth, 2015* [image: Town Meeting] Yesterday (1) I mentioned a reading that Kathleen had had in January 2012 with Archangel Michael in which she had heard that her mission was to help break down the illusions of the Old Third. Archangel Michael called that the first part of her mission. He offered a second part, which is also instructive and which I’d like to consider here: “The second part of your mission and purpose in this lifetime is to be a very active p... more »

Experts Say GMO Sellers Should be Penalized and Fined - Christina S...

Written by Christina Sarich, Natural Society, November 19, 2014http://tinyurl.com/pnxye5m [image: gmo_inject_735]Experts are stressing that those involved in the sale of food products containing GMOs should be penalized. A Member of the Azerbaijan Parliament and Head of the Research Institute on Human Rights, Ayten Mustafayeva, says not only that those who are involved in the sale of GMOs should be fined, but so should those who are responsible for importing them into countries. Azerbaijan is a small country near Georgia and Russia, but it makes a big statement. Work is underway... more »

Don’t Forget Why Marijuana Legalization Is Winning - Maia Szalavitz

Written by Maia Szalavitz*, **Substance*, *Waking Times*, November 19, 2014 http://tinyurl.com/pvpcwzb [image: Cannabis Gavel Legal]Editor’s Note: This article was originally featured at Substance.com and reprinted to Waking Times with permission. Last week’s midterm elections prove that support for legalizing weed continues to grow. But progress has been rolled back before—it’s important to remember how we got here if we’re to keep moving forward. When I first started writing about drugs in the mid-’80s—before I got into recovery in 1988—it was almost impossible to imagine... more »

Views: 6

We Evolve by the Grace of Source – Part 2 /2 -- by Wes Annac

*Written by Wes Annac, **The Culture of Awareness * Concluded from Part 1 Credit: Tumblr Ramakrishna also poses the question, “Is it possible to obtain God’s grace just like that? A beggar may get a penny, if he asks for it. But suppose he asks you right off for his train fare. How about that?” (1) I think Ramakrishna intends to say that even though it might sound crazy, we can receive a wealth of grace and inspiration from Source (which’ll help us greatly along the path), as opposed to a little bit here and there. If we’re truly dedicated to perceiving spirit and the wonders that... more »

No Such Thing as a Higher Self -- Will Harader

Written by Will Harader, The Galactic Free Press, November 20, 2014http://tinyurl.com/leqwwfe For the sake of understanding, I often use the term “Higher Self” since it’s a concept people already know. It’s our True Self, who we are when we’re completely unfettered by judgments, fears and ego. It’s our connection to Source, total Freedom and boundless Joy. So why would I say there’s no such things as a Higher Self? Well the problem comes from the word “higher”, it creates the idea that our real self is someplace above us. It creates this higher self/lower self duality and put... more »

Nighttime on the Emperor’s Road – Part 1 /2 ~ Steve Beckow

Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, November 20, 2014http://tinyurl.com/n6gst6ePart 1 /2 Self-Inquiry: Cha’an China [image: EI 1] When we think of leaving all traces of Third Dimensionality behind, we find that three aspects of ourselves naturally act as a contrarium to the spiritual awakening we seek. A contrarium is something that opposes or prevents something else. This contrarium consists of our carbon-based body, its thoughts and its feelings. Please let me elaborate if you would. The Carbon Body The carbon-based body is a contrarium insofar as it’s a no... more »

In USA: Mom Could Face Jail Time for Healing Son with Cannabis Oil ...

Written by Mike Barrett, Natural Society, November 20, 2014http://tinyurl.com/nt7by3g [image: marijuana_trey_news_2_735]The social stigma attached to marijuana use is steadily dissipating in the United States More states are legalizing some form of marijuana every year, which means the once vilified plant is gaining more support from the public. But that nation-wide legalization of at least medical marijuana couldn’t come fast enough for some who desperately want to use the plant for its healing powers. *That’s the case with one mom who used cannabis oil to heal her son; now she ...more »

Views: 11

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service