Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Seeking truth to be Free! - May 2nd ,May3-d, May 4-th .... 2015.

Moments of Silence -- Raphael via Natalie

Moments of Silence by Archangel Raphael Channelled through Natalie Glasson 1st May 2015 Sacred School of OmNa [image: Image]
It is with the deepest of love I, Archangel Raphael, embrace you now, I bring to you through the vibration of my love deep healing for all aspects of your being. I wish to encourage you to access and witness moments of silence within your being as a tool of accelerating your ascension and discovering your truth. I do not necessarily invite you to seek quiet spaces within your reality and daily routine, as although helpful you are seeking outside of yourse... more »

Archangel Gabriel, April 30, 2015 -- Marlene Swetlishoff

ARCHANGEL GABRIEL 2015Through Marlene Swetlishoff Image Source April 30, 2015
Beloved Ones, Let us have discourse on the quality of love known as truth. A person who embodies the quality of truth within them always appears to others exactly as they are and are honest in all the things they say and do. They stay true to the integrity of their spiritual being and divine essence. They are open and transparent and are without pretence. They know that if they want the best results in any given situation, they must be completely truthful. The greatest quality at work in a person... more »
Lao-Tzu; Cedella Marley; Krishnamurti; Positive Thoughts -- Quotes
Lao-Tzu Quote: The Man Who Knows How Best to Be at Peace As I have heard, the man who knows On land how best to be at peace Will never meet a tiger or a buffalo; In battle, weapons do not touch his skin. There is no place the tiger’s claw can grip; Or with his horn, the buffalo can jab; Or where the soldier can insert his sword. Why so? In him there is no place of death. – Lao Tzu (Lao Tzu,
*The Way of Life. The Tao Te Ching.* trans. R.B. Blakney. New York, etc.: Avon, 1975, 50, 103.) URL: http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-bTS Cedella Marley: Make Your Words Positive Positive Vibrations. By Ce... more »

USA: Baltimore City Attorney has ‘Probable Cause’ to Charge Officer...

Baltimore City Attorney has ‘Probable Cause’ to Charge Officers in Gray DeathAnti Media By Anti-Media Staff, May 1, 2015
(ANTIMEDIA) Baltimore, MD — Following the death of Freddie Gray while in police custody, city attorney Marilyn J. Mosby announced early Friday that there is ‘probable cause’ to file charges against the officers involved in the incident. According to the statement, Baltimore police “failed to establish probable cause for Mr. Gray’s arrest” and “illegally arrested” him. Findings from a medical exam of Gray’s body established that he died as a result of inju... more »

The Time is NOW To Create A New Paradigm -- Rosanne Lindsay

The Time is NOW To Create A New Paradigm by Rosanne Lindsay, B.C.N.D., M.A., Body Mind Soul Spirit, May 1, 2015 [image: The Time is NOW To Create A New Paradigm]
Spring is a time of renewal and regeneration, a time of sowing seeds of change to realize a bountiful harvest to come. Spring is a fresh opportunity to lift our individual and collective consciousness out of the gutter of Duality to create a New Paradigm. Duality is a reality of distraction that keeps us separate and divided. It is the war of opinion between good and bad, right and wrong, us vs. them, blue vs. red, anti ... more »

10 Similarities Between Sugar, Junk Food and Abusive Drugs -- Kris ...

10 Similarities Between Sugar, Junk Food and Abusive DrugsBy Kris Gunnars Thanks to The Unbounded Spirit. [image: addicted-to-sugar]
There are many ridiculous myths in nutrition. The idea that losing weight is all about calories and willpower is one of the worst. The truth is… sugar and highly processed junk foods can be addictive, just like drugs. Not only are the behavioral symptoms the same, but the biology also happens to agree. Here are 10 disturbing similarities between sugar, junk food and abusive drugs. 1. Junk Foods Flood The Brain With Dopamine Our brains are hardwir...more »

The Christ Child Within -- Steve Beckow

The Christ Child Within By Steve Beckow, Golden Age of Gaia, May 1, 2015 [image: bridge to the light EHC]
There’s no knowledge more important than the knowledge of who we are. And who we are is God. As long as the last vestige of illusion remains, then who we are is the Child of God, the Christ Child within, the divine spark or Light that shines brighter than a thousand suns, in the darkness of the Father. In other words, we remain with the last vestige of imagined separation between ourselves and God and that is the imagined division between God the Father and the Child of ... more »

When You Wake up… -- Inelia Benz

When You Wake up…By Inelia Benz Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia. [image: inelia_benz_2013]
For most of us waking up in a world that is still asleep is a very harsh and difficult experience. Having not fully gone to sleep in the first place, the realization that everyone around you is fast asleep can sometimes take years if not decades. And in between, there is this feeling, knowing, that something is seriously wrong with “reality”. But as everyone else seems to tell you, think, and believe, that all is well, then that “wrongness” is internalized as something personal. Often you b... more »

Effective And Proven Ways For Psychic Development -- Rob Swifty

Effective And Proven Ways For Psychic Development By Rob Swifty, Thanks to In5D.com. [image: Effective And Proven Ways For Psychic Development]
It is said that we all have psychic abilities in each of us. The day we were born, we were already gifted with such capabilities. However, as we grew up, we became too preoccupied with the world around that we tend to have gotten lost contact with our intuition. So, we slowly lost that. However, though we do not normally do psychic readings nor do we even want to become or act as live psychics or psychic online, there are effective and pro... more »

Is Ayahuasca Mother Nature’s ‘Red Pill’? -- Nanice Ellis

Is Ayahuasca Mother Nature’s ‘Red Pill’? By Nanice Ellis, Contributing Writer for Wake Up World, May 2, 2015 [image: Is Ayahuasca Mother Nature's Red Pill]
I am going to tell you the truth about my own spiritual awakening, but first you must know that I have been on the path for enlightenment since I was twelve years old. Over the course of many decades, I read all the books, tried all the practices, and even traveled around the world in the quest for spiritual awakening. From time to time, I thought I had found it, but one way or another, I was blindly mistaken. As I was still ... more »

SaLuSa, 1 May 2015 -- Mike Quinsey

*SaLuSa, 1 May 2015**Through Mike Quinsey* We are keenly following your progress as you get nearer and nearer to the first positive signs that will indicate that the New Age has begun. By now you should have a good idea of what to expect and you will not be disappointed. Most of you have had many lives in this cycle both as Man or Woman, and hopefully you will find a balance between the two. There will come a time when you will not be concerned with gender as you are at present. In your dimension whether you are male or female tends to dictate where your place is in your society, an... more »

Will-Self versus Self-Will -- Beloved via Lytske

Will-Self versus Self-Will*The Beloved One*Message received by LytskeUrantia, April 10, 2015. *The Beloved One:* “Good morning, child. Allow me to uplift your dark mood. You seem to have great difficulty in keeping yourself in a happy balance. May the truth be told once more that a calm, religious inner life is only obtained after much struggle and effort! Victory comes to those who persevere in the good fight against their lower tendencies — especially one of self-pity. There are many mortals who suffer intractable pain on different levels, which at times can be relentless and see... more »

A Vision for Free Energy

*The Vision Alignment Project* *A Vision for Free Energy * We envision ourselves living in a world where there is free energy for all, forever; where the sources of power we use to light and heat our homes, fuel our cars, run our appliances and machines, cook our foods, manufacture our goods and products, and so forth are non-proprietary; where all of the inventions that have purposely been withheld and hidden from us by those who would profit from our labors are revealed and made operational now; and where all of our energy systems are clean, non-polluting, and 100% sustainable. I...more »

Looking To Help Out? -- PFC, May 1, 2015

The Prepare For Change Newsletter Here! May 1, 2015 Looking To Help Out? Land of Confusion (Don’t Give In!)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pkVLqSaahkhttp://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/genesis/landofconfusion.html“There's too many men - Too many people - Making too many problems… …and not much love to go ‘round. Can't you see this is a land of confusion.” Over the past month, I’ve been seeing a lot of conflicting information regarding Jade Helm. Most websites are promoting it as the implementation of Martial Law within the United States. The paranoia is palpable, and is even getti... more »

Views: 536

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jesus through John Smallman, May 3, 2015

Humanity is demanding to know the truth, humanity is demanding change, and humanity is being heard!Jesus*(1)* through John Smallman Jesus Message for Sunday May 3rd

We in the spiritual realms are very much aware of your restlessness as you wait hopefully, intending to be patient, for humanity's awakening. We are also very aware of your doubts about the divine plan as the media continue to report seemingly endlessly about further groups of people all across the world undergoing intense suffering, while nothing appears to be happening to relieve the suffering that so many are already ... more »

A Vision for Relationships

*The Vision Alignment Project* *A Vision for Relationships *
We see a world where people enter into loving relationships because they are intending to help and support each other in fulfilling whatever the other's dreams are; where all of the Old Ways that incurred obedience and obligation have gone away; where none need consult the blessings of any government in order to pledge their love or separate from one another; and where all men and women retain their personal freedom within the relationship. We see a world where laws are not a consideration at all because we have evolve...more »

A Disruption of energy brings more Clarity. Bless it. -- Gabriel vi...

Receiving More Clarity in Life We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of *The Gabriel Messages* to provide insight and inspiration that we can apply every day to our busy lives. For this week's issue, the *Gabriel Message Card* that was chosen helps me to remember that blessing my situation is often the most resourceful thing I can do. *The Gabriel Message* card for this week *
A Disruption of energy brings more Clarity. Bless it.* [image: Shanta Gabriel]Most of the time I have received this card with more irritation than gratitude. Usually this card will come at ... more »

Unity versus Separation -- Owen Waters

Spiritual Dynamics Newsletter Spiritual Growth, Vitality and Wellness Unity versus Separation by Owen K Waters
The eternal theme of human history on Earth has been that of good versus evil. We generally define good behavior as that which is unselfish and supportive. Evil, its opposite, is then defined as behavior which is self-serving at the expense of others. Underlying these opposing definitions is a common principle, that of separation. Long before the time that original consciousness adopted human form, all forms of consciousness knew that they were one, that they were part... more »

Views: 9

Tags: VioletFlame

Selflessness: The New Normal -- Wes Annac

Selflessness The New Normal By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness Credit: Keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk
The purpose of our existence, beyond realizing our eternal connection with the Almighty, is to serve others. We’re here to offer ourselves to the awakening of the masses in any way we see fit, and our perspective starts to shift when we realize we can no longer live solely for ourselves.
We can no longer satisfy our own material needs while so many people starve every day, and we have to find the willingness to look at the world’s condition and figure out how we can make a change.
We have to find compassion for the people around us, and until we can transcend selfishness and take a bigger look at our unbalanced society, we’ll continue to struggle without really understanding why. more->

Is the Universe a Hologram? -- The Watchers

Is the Universe a Hologram? From The Watchers (Source link below), May 3, 2015 *[image: Is the universe a hologram?]*
*Describing the universe requires fewer dimensions than we might think. New calculations show that this may not just be a mathematical trick, but a fundamental feature of space itself. * At first glance, there is not the slightest doubt: to us, the universe looks three dimensional. But one of the most fruitful theories of theoretical physics in the last two decades is challenging this assumption. The “holographic principle” asserts that a mathematical descriptio... more »

Tesla’s $3,000 Powerwall Will Let Households Run Entirely On Solar ...

Tesla’s $3,000 Powerwall Will Let Households Run Entirely On Solar Energy! Source: www.trueactivist.com (Thanks to Collectively Conscious.) Original Post Date: April 26, 2015 [image: teslas-3000-powerwall-will-let-households-run-entirely-on-solar-energy]
The wait is over! Tesla announced a home battery and utility-scale battery that will power future homes. We had gotten rumor of this new battery back in February when Elon Musk discussed it during an earnings call, but no additional details were made available at that time. Tesla announced last September its plans to build a new...more »

Healing Cancer with Organic Foods

Healing Cancer with Organic Foods From The Mind Unleashed, May 3, 2015
A major revolution in the western healthcare, pharmaceutical and cancer industries is occurring and the movement is reaching the critical mass point. More people now than ever are researching and learning for themselves how to use nutrition to regain and maintain optimal health. People are realizing that a synthetic pharmaceutical drug, as advocated by many in the western medical field, can biochemically never elicit true health. Questions are being asked and nature’s beautiful cures are being rediscovered. ... more »

Audi Invents Fossil Fuels from Mixture of Air and Water -- David Gu...

The End of Peak Oil? Audi Invents Way to Create Crude Fossil Fuels from Mixture of Air and Water By David Gutierrez, Natural News, May 5, 2015 [image: fuel]
(NaturalNews) German automaker Audi says it has developed a process for making diesel fuel out of nothing but water and carbon dioxide, laying the groundwork for a green, carbon-neutral fuel. Audi calls the diesel produced by the new process “e-diesel” and is trumpeting it as a “fuel of the future.” Audi developed the process in conjunction with Dresden-based energy technology company Sunfire. “In developing Audi e-diesel we... more »

Scientists Boost Creativity through Brain Stimulation -- Christina

Scientists Boost Creativity through Brain Stimulation By Christina, Learning Mind, May 2, 2015 [image: boost creativity]
In the early 1920s, the inventor of the electroencephalogram discovered *“alpha waves”* which were a specific type of neural oscillation. Scientists later connected these alpha waves to *creativity in humans*, leading us to today. A recent study in *Cortex journal* detailed* how attaching electrodes to the scalp and sending a current of 10-Hertz enhanced the brain’s alpha wave movements.* A low dose of electrical current has been proven to boost creativity by a... more »

Prediction: New Monsanto-Backed Study to Find GMOs ‘Perfectly Safe’...

Prediction: New Monsanto-Backed Study to Find GMOs ‘Perfectly Safe’ By Anthony Gucciardi, Natural Society, May 3, 2015 [image: gmo_corn_syringe_735_250_monsanto]
As the public awakens to the true reality of GMOs and the disease-breeding practices of biotech juggernaut Monsanto, billions stand to be lost with the culmination of GMO labeling initiatives across the United States and abroad. And with such a large amount of money at risk, some investors and executives will resort to any measures necessary in order to secure their stake. That’s why I’m predicting that we are not too far... more »

The Beginning Is Here -- Zen Gardner

The Beginning Is Here By *Zen Gardner*, Waking Times, May 3, 2015 *“Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff.”* – Jeff Wells [image: near2d]
Waking up to the realities presented before us and even more importantly what they imply is a very profound and personal experience. Once we become aware we are living in a world that’s been deliberately fabricated in ways we never would have imagined and that even our own true nature is anything but what we’ve been told, there’s no turning back. It may appear to be a lonely path at first, but we are by no means alone i... more »

Reintegrating a Soul Aspect -- Steve Beckow

Reintegrating a Soul Aspect By Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia, May 3, 2015 [image: War 22]
The reintegration of our soul aspects or past lives contributes qualities to us, some of which we may have to modify or mitigate and some of which are positive additions through and through. Our soul aspects are our real ancestors, not our genetic forebears. And they’re apparently returning to take their place at the table and assist us. One of mine, whom I call the General, has been a real challenge to assimilate and that process will, I’m told, be ongoing. Here are elements of the di... more »

Unraveling Nikola Tesla’s Greatest Secret: Radiant Energy -- Ken Ad...

Unraveling Nikola Tesla’s Greatest Secret: Radiant Energy By Ken Adachi, Thanks to In5D.com [image: Unraveling Nikola Tesla’s Greatest Secret: Radiant Energy]
If all the great inventions and discoveries of Nikola Tesla, nothing stood out with greater potential benefit to the whole of humanity than his discovery of *Radiant Energy* in 1889. The series of observations that led to the discovery of Radiant energy initially grew out of experiments that Tesla had conducted in an attempt to duplicate the results that Heinrich Hertz had claimed to achieve in affirming the existence of ele... more »

Positively Negative -- Will Harader

Positively Negative By Will Harader, The Galactic Free Press, May 3, 2015
I had an interesting experience not long ago with a friend who had gotten a bit offended by something I had written. I was accused of spreading negativity. I was told I was harming people and that I should always be positive like he was. It was all very condemning and aggressive, which was all very odd because that sort of energy isn’t what I’d normally consider to be positive at all. I had another friend who was always very “Love & Light”. He would always leave positive, encouraging comments, and neve... more »

Short Energy Update – May 3, 2015 -- Georgi Stankov

Short Energy Update *By Georgi Stankov* May 3, 2015www.stankovuniversallaw.com
With the *full moon portal* yesterday, we have reached the most vulnerable phase in the ascension process. We are now amidst the total collapse and dissolution of all 4D astral planes where all dark archons and entities could hide so far and from where they could exert their heinous deeds on the incarnated humanity without impunity. Now these astral niches are flooded with source energies and are being wrapped up. This has wreaked havoc among all dark entities. They are now swirling in desperation aroun... more »

The Creation of Life - All Are an Aspect of Love -- Michael via Kat...

The Creation of Life All Are an Aspect of LoveArchangel Michael Through Kathryn E. May It is I, Archangel Michael. My Christine has asked me to speak about how we create new Souls and other aspects of ourselves. It is an easy topic to comprehend in the higher dimensions because here we experience greater flexibility and no unhealthy competition nor demeaning opinions. When we are in the higher realms, every story of creation and of life is marvelous, miraculous, interesting and cherished. To better glimpse what I am suggesting, come with me now, up up and away - away from the ...more »

Montague Keen - May 3, 2015 -- Veronica Keen

Montague Keen - May 3, 2015 Through Veronica Keen
We are all different, but when we ask for the Lord's blessings, we must not forget that God created us equal. Vladimir Putin The light of truth is expanding, opening hearts and minds to the truth. Many of you are emerging from the hypnotic trance. You are seeing for the first time that which was used to control humanity. Religion was the most effective weapon used to control and destroy humanity. All this is made abundantly clear by one of the great historians of your time: Michael Tsarion. Veronica was sent information that confir...more »

Hilarion, May 3, 2015 -- Marlene Swetlishoff

HILARION 2015 Through Marlene Swetlishoff May 3-10, 2015
Beloved Ones, As you walk the ways of the world you live in, you are daily changing yourselves and those around you. Meeting self in all of its aspects and nuances requires the utmost courage and sincerity of purpose but the rewards for your persistence are becoming self evident. When you look back in a time not too distant, you can see in hindsight that all of your experiences have brought you to this moment of clarity and inner strength. Every experience you have ever had, has brought you greater insight, wisdom and sp... more »

Blue Dragon Journal Entry 05.02.2015 -- Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon Journal Journal Entry 05.02.2015 by Eliza Ayres *Journal Entry 05.02.2015 *
So, folks, what you make of these energies? Heavvvvy! And Light… all at the same time. Whew. Sometimes I felt dizzy, mellow and at other moments, extremely drawn out and attenuated, with my nervous system on fire. I woke up in the middle of the night and am still going strong. In fact, I feel way better than I did last spring. That’s when I had a bad case of bronchitis that took a couple of months recovery. Today, I walked my normal 2.5 mile walk at a comfortable pace. Perhaps not an athletic... more »

A Vision for Relationships

*The Vision Alignment Project* *A Vision for Relationships *
We see a world where people enter into loving relationships because they are intending to help and support each other in fulfilling whatever the other's dreams are; where all of the Old Ways that incurred obedience and obligation have gone away; where none need consult the blessings of any government in order to pledge their love or separate from one another; and where all men and women retain their personal freedom within the relationship. We see a world where laws are not a consideration at all because we have evolve...more »

Ask The Masters, 05 May 2015

Ask The Masters, 05 May 2015 Through The Celestial Voices By Toni and Peter 05 May 2015 Toni and Peter contact@mastersofthespiritworld.com Celestial Voices, Inc | 13354 W. Heiden Circle | Lake Bluff | IL | 60044 | USA
THE QUESTIONS Time of increased awarenessMay 5th, 2015
*QUESTION: **Masters** Is it true that incarnates are receiving more information at this time, than ever before, about our true nature, much of it being accessed via Near Death Experiences, Past Life Regression, Life between Lives and Out of Body Experiences? ~Linda, UK*
*ANSWER:* A lot of the s... more »

The Intention of the Heart. -- Anyas

The Intention of the Heart.*Unknown Teacher*Message received by Anyas.Oregon, USA, January 3, 2015.
*Teacher:* “Dear one, as you focus on the love you feel for Me and send it upward as an offering, I receive it with joy and tearful eyes. Your love is like the pretty little daisy that you used to pick as a child and give to your mother or grandmother. That simple gesture and intention is all that it took to tug at their heartstrings and lead them to give you a kiss. “It is not the value of the gift, but the intention of the heart that matters. Indeed, gifts should only be love mes... more »

The Creator Writings via Jennifer Farley - 1 to 4 May 2015

The Creator Writings Through Jennifer Farley The Other Senses…May 4, 2015 [image: images]
Logic, deductive reasoning, intellect; this is your Earth-plane language. But, do not dismiss feeling, emotion and intuition. This is how The Universe speaks to you. Creator
A Joy! May 3, 2015 [image: ecardu1bce5_18188]
I am grateful for every moment you choose to stay and continue your Earth-plane existence. The lessons you learn, your experiences, the love you share and the way you grow are a constant joy to me! Creator
Resonance May 2, 2015 [image: 256px-Cosmetic... more »

Lao-Tzu: On Duality -- Kovie Biakolo: Learning To Love Yourself

Lao-Tzu: On Duality Since the world points up beauty as such There is ugliness too. If goodness is taken as goodness Wickedness enters as well. For is and is-not come together; Hard and easy are complementary; Long and short are relative; High and low are comparative; Pitch and sound make harmony; Before and after are a sequence. – Lao-Tzu (WOL: Lao-Tzu, The Way of Life (Tao Te Ching). Trans. R.B. Blakney. New York and Scarborough: New American Library, 1955, 2, 54.) Sent by Wes Annac ------ Positive Thoughts Learning To Love Yourself From Positive Thoughts, Ma... more »

Who is Ra? – Crystal Healing -- Wes Annac

Who is Ra? Crystal Healing By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness [image: law-of-one-book-i-the-ra-material]
We hear a lot in the conscious community about the healing use of crystals, but is it just a fad? Are crystals little more than neat, colorful rocks that only appear to offer some sort of healing, or is there more to them than meets the eye? As we’ll learn here, crystals serve a specific healing purpose, and it has a lot to do with our chakras (or ‘energy centers’) and the chakras of the earth. I used to channel, and one of the subjects that was always touched on was th... more »

Life is but a Dream -- Paige Bartholomew

Life is but a Dream By Paige Bartholomew, The Master Shift, May 4, 2015 *Row, row, row your boat* *Gently down the stream. * *Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily* *Life is but a dream.* *[image: images]*
*Is This Life a Dream?* What if I introduced the idea to you that this life is about as real as the dream you had last night? Sit with that for a moment. What would it mean for you if it were true? What would it mean if you found out for certain that you were asleep in another dimension dreaming your current life? Would you spend so much energy worrying? Would you spend so much t... more »

Don’t Wait to Fly High on the Wings of Ecstacy -- Paul Lenda

Don’t Wait to Fly High on the Wings of Ecstacy By Paul Lenda, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, May 5, 2015 [image: flying high]
Many of us tend to put the things we truly adore and are passionate about on hold, with the intent to fulfill our wishes later on in life. The problem with this is that more often than not, later never comes, and our flame of life becomes extinguished. Alot of people feel that they will get to do all the things they dreamed of doing their entire lives once they retire. Once they reach retirement age (if they actually do retire) they find themselves eithe... more »

Chakra Balancing -- Hieu Doan

Chakra Balancing By Hieu Doan, Thanks to In5D.com. [image: Chakra Balancing in5d in 5d]
The chakras are portal or structures which help to channel and integrate subtle energy into the physical body. The body has 7 primary chakras but over 2,000 secondary ones which help to direct and hold the integrity of our 3 main elements – mind, body and spirit. Since the flow of this triad is always shifting, directed by our intent and consciousness, so too must the chakra system recalibrate and find new points of balance which each shift. In other words, just as our thinking, communication,... more »

12 Manifestations of a High Vibration -- Andrea Schulman

12 Manifestations of a High Vibration By Andrea Schulman, Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia. [image: Andrea Schulman]
At our core, all we are made up of is energy, and our *vibration *is simply the movement of our energy through space. Our vibrations are very important because they are responsible for how our lives unfold. Through the Law of Attraction, we create our entire lives based on our vibrations. In the simplest terms, when we have a high vibration we create more of what we want in life. When our energy is low, we create more of what we don’t want. It’s good to remember our v... more »

What Is a Lightworker?-- Steve Beckow

What Is a Lightworker? By Steve Beckow, Golden Age of Gaia, May 4, 2015 [image: Lighthands 11] Credit: margaretmcdowell-angeliclightworkers.webs.com
Periodically I’m asked what a lightworker is and how a lightworker differs from a lightholder. (1) A lightworker is one who serves the Light. What is “the Light”? The “Light” is used to refer to (1) God and (2) God’s Light. Light and love are the same. The Light of God is first seen in enlightenment – the Light brighter than a thousand suns, the Light that’s always burning on the altar of the heart, the firebrand plucked from th... more »

The Magnetic Stream of Your Life, Quantum Surfboards and the Flow!!...

The Magnetic Stream of Your Life, Quantum Surfboards and the Flow!! By Lisa Gawlas, The Shift of Time and Energy, May 4, 2015 [image: quantum flow]
Well, just knock my socks off with understanding and a much fuller view of Life! But before I get into all that, let me go into a loving rant. Yesterday morning kick started our Super Powers course, the only thing I was sure about this course was that it would start with a hypnosis session that I had to write. I kinda figured I would have to wait until the night before the course started to write the script since so much was changin... more »

6 Natural Solutions To Decontaminate Soil By Marco Torres

6 Natural Solutions To Decontaminate Soil By Marco Torres, *Prevent Disease*, *Waking Times*, May 1, 2015 [image: healthy soil]
With a progressively educated population becoming more aware of the inherent dangers of the conventional food supply, urban farming has become hugely popular. However, more people are also becoming aware of contaminated soil and how heavy metals pose potential risks to their food crops. As backyard gardening continues to explode in popularity, we must ask how contaminated is our soil? Many municipalities in many countries are embracing urban agriculture... more »

What If ‘God’ Is a Metaphor for Energy? -- Nick Harding

What If ‘God’ Is a Metaphor for Energy? By Nick Harding, Learning Mind, May 3, 2015 [image: god is a metaphor].
This article contains opinions which may be viewed as controversial. My intention is not to offend anybody, only to explain my beliefs in theology and what I, personally, have decided is logical. As a resident of our universe, we all have some opinion on *a higher power or governing force behind existence;* even if this opinion is that there is nothing out there. Our entire world history can be tracked by religious beliefs and mythology which have been commonly used as a ... more »

USA Freedom Act: Just Another Word for Lost Liberty -- Ron Paul

USA Freedom Act Just Another Word for Lost Liberty By Ron Paul, From Activist Post, May 3, 2015
Apologists for the National Security Agency (NSA) point to the arrest of David Coleman Headley as an example of how warrantless mass surveillance is necessary to catch terrorists. Headley played a major role in the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attack that killed 166 people. While few would argue that bringing someone like Headley to justice is not a good thing, Headley’s case in no way justifies mass surveillance. For one thing, there is no “terrorist” exception in the Fourth Amendment. Say... more »

7 Good Reasons to Cut Yourself Some Slack -- Andrea Schulman

7 Good Reasons to Cut Yourself Some Slack By Andrea Schulman, Thanks to The Mind Unleashed. [image: Cut yourself some slack when you are being hard on yourself]
Ever have the feeling that you’re just not good enough? Though it’s pretty normal for people to beat up on themselves, doing so can make life a lot more challenging as it can cause anxiety, depression and low self-esteem. To keep negative, self-critical thoughts from dragging you down, here are a few reasons to cut yourself some slack! 1. Repeat after me: There’s no such thing as perfect! What would perfect even be? What... more »

You know! -- The Council via Ron Head

You know! The CouncilThrough Ron HeadMay 4, 2015 *[image: council] *
.*The Council*
Why are you here? What are you here for? What should you be doing? These are the questions you always, always ask us. Do you ask because you are truly lost? No, you ask because, deep in your heart, you know. You know that you came here for a reason. “But I don’t know the reason” you say. Well, actually you do. And what is popping up before you in your life is what you have decided to work on. It is there for one or more of several possible reasons. It may be the principle reason for your being h... more »

Wake up Call: Marada via Nancy - May 04, 2015

*Wake up Call * *Marada, May 04, 2015* *Through Nancy Tate *
There is something that is taking place as I speak and it will affect people all around the globe. It is an event that is behind the scenes and when it is exposed it will ring true for so many people, for it will be what resonates in their hearts as well as their minds. As I speak of this I also tell you that when this does come into the open it will be a defined change on how life is lived in so many ways on earth. It will be the beginning of a whole new paradigm not only in the eyes of the beholders, but in the hearts ... more »

About Shyness. -- Adjuster via Oscar

About Shyness.*Thought Adjuster*Message received by OscarAlabama, USA, November 11, 2011.
*Thought Adjuster:* “Some personalities are more reserved and quiet by nature. With this type of personality — as is the case with one member of each angelic pair — their apparent shyness is not at all a sign of that individual’s lack of, or degree of, spiritual progress. “In your world the word shyness includes a group of attributes that are not necessarily associated with the personality, but are certain behaviors acquired through past experiences. In most instances, those human beings con... more »

Union Of 30,000 Doctors In Latin America Wants Monsanto Banned! -- ...

Union Of 30,000 Doctors In Latin America Wants Monsanto Banned! By John Vibes True Activist [image: monsantoclosed]
It was announced this week that over 30,000 doctors and health experts throughout Latin America are demanding that Monsanto’s products be banned. One of the primary cases that these doctors are bringing against Monsanto is the recent confirmation that their main herbicide RoundUp is actually responsible for causing cancer. *“In our country glyphosate is applied on more than 28 million hectares. Each year, the soil is sprayed with more than 320 million liters, whi... more »

Australia Is Warming up to Medical Marijuana -- Wes Annac

Australia Is Warming up to Medical Marijuana By Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Unitedpatientsgroup.com
Here in the United States, medical marijuana quickly went from something that was ridiculed to something that was accepted as having a potential basis in reality, and now, we have doctor after doctor coming out in favor of its widespread medical uses. One of them is Dr. Sanjay Gupta, who you might’ve seen on CNN a few times and who recently started to endorse medical marijuana. Dr. Gupta explained the journey to understand the plant’s medicinal properties in a 201...more »

Sovereignty – An Awakening Slave’s Most Challenging Reflection -- U...

Sovereignty An Awakening Slave’s Most Challenging Reflection By Uwe Schafer, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, MY 6, 2015 [image: Sovereignty – An Awakening Slave’s Most Challenging Reflection]
*As a former finance broker, my realization that all bank loans are fraudulent didn’t just lead to my immediate departure from the industry, it also quickly brought some of life’s deep questions to the surface.* In a recent article I shared how, as a former Finance “Professional”, I initially became aware of one of the world’s control structures of modern slavery (yes, there are more than one... more »

This 700,000 Year Old Human Skull Challenges the Prevailing Theory ...

This 700,000 Year Old Human Skull Challenges the Prevailing Theory of Human Evolution By Rena, Learning Mind, May 5, 2015 [image: 700,000-year-old Human Skull] The *“Petralona man”,* or *“Archanthropus of Petralona”*, is a *700,000-year-old human skull* discovered in 1959. Since then, scientists have been trying to trace this skull’s origin, a process that has caused considerable controversy. The skull, indicating *the oldest human “europeoid”* (presenting European traits), was embedded in a cave’s wall in Petralona, near Chalkidiki in Northern Greece. The cave, rich in stalactit... more »

US Internet Censorship Mirrors China’s -- J.D. Heyes

US Internet Censorship Mirrors China’s By J.D. Heyes, Natural News, May 5, 2015 [image: internet] (NaturalNews)
Of the world’s great powers, China, is perhaps the most restrictive when it comes to freedom of speech and expression. That said, it should come as little surprise, then, that the Communist Party leadership of China works overtime to monitor, control and censor what the Chinese people are allowed to see on the wide, wide Web. As noted by McClatchy Papers in a recent piece, that monitoring – the “Great Firewall,” as it is – takes place behind a large, walled-off compo... more »

Archangel Gabriel’s Daily Message via Shelly Young: 5.5.15

Archangel Gabriel’s Daily Message. Received by Shelly Young, Trinity Esoterics, May 5, 2015
One of the most beautiful and uplifting things you can do for yourself as a human being is to bless yourself with the light from the sun. Just take a moment, to open your heart centre and face the sun, intending to absorb the many gifts of that light. The sun has many more healing properties than you are aware of! Since you are a being of light, you might consider it a way of recharging yourself, of being cleansed, of being reset into your optimum energetic state. Take a moment of communi... more »

A Simple Trick to Make Better Decisions

A Simple Trick to Make Better Decisions From Aligned Holistics, May 5, 2015 [image: Make Better Decisions]
This morning I hit the snooze button. And it was glorious. Those 7 minutes felt like the most indulgent and decadent thing I could possibly give myself (of the things I typically engage in at 7 am) And while that time may not have made up for that extra episode of “New Girl” the night before, I used the snooze the way I typically do: semi-consciously envisioning my day and rationalizing the snooze itself. And that’s precisely what inspired this post. See, we all make small d... more »

Positive Thoughts: Have Faith

Positive Thoughts Have Faith ♥ From Positive Thoughts, May 5, 2015
Learn how to lead your heart; start recognizing when something isn’t good for you and be strong enough to let it go. A person can only waste the time you give them an opportunity to waste. Stop trying to open doors for people who constantly shut you out. Make sure the interest is shown in the effort, the talk is supported by the actions, and the trust is earned through the consistency. ~RobertHillSr. “If you are still searching for that one person who will change your life, take a look in the mirror.” URL: htt... more »

100-Year-olds Say a Positive Attitude is the Secret to Longevity

100-Year-olds Say a Positive Attitude is the Secret to Longevity From The Good News Network, May 5, 2015
A new survey finds that 60 percent of Americans who have reached their 100th birthday say they do not “feel old.” On average, they feel more than two decades younger than they are. They point to a positive attitude as the key to a long, happy life. According to the tenth annual UnitedHealthcare poll of 100 adults over 100, more than 60% of centenarians see themselves as “very positive people.” “Year after year, we hear from centenarians that there is a correlation betwee... more »

Remember What’s Important -- Alan Cohen

Remember What’s Important By Alan Cohen, The Master Shift, May 5, 2015 [image: 420284_10151453561169218_683707666_n]
I attended a concert by the Brothers Cazimero, two talented and well-loved Hawaiian musicians. Early in the evening one of the brothers, Roland, fell ill and had to leave the stage. Suddenly his brother Robert found himself on stage in front of a thousand people without his partner, unable to perform the two-hour repertoire they had rehearsed. He had to wing it. The audience was quite disappointed. Here we had paid for tickets and come out for this big event, ... more »

Marijuana Company to Give Some Teens $20K Summer Jobs -- Christina ...

Marijuana Company to Give Some Teens $20K Summer Jobs By Christina Sarich, Natural Society, May 5, 2015 [image: marijuana_plants_factory_735_350]
*Several Illinois youths considered ‘at risk’ could be looking at a new career in the medical marijuana industry due to a generous donation to the city of Bloomington by Curative Health, Inc. – a medical marijuana corporation based in New York.* In case you’re wondering here is what ‘at-risk’ youth means: *“At risk students, sometimes referred to as at-risk youth, are also adolescents who are less likely to transition successfully into... more »

Pink Ouija Board Being Marketed To 8 Year Old Girls -- Gregg Prescott

Pink Ouija Board Being Marketed To 8 Year Old Girls By Gregg Prescott, M.S., In5D.com, May 5, 2015 [image: Pink Ouija Board Being Marketed To 8 Year Old Girls in5d in 5d in5d.comwww.in5d.com http://in5d.com/]
As a child, many of us grew up playing with a Ouija board trying to channel spirits from beyond. At the time, this seemed like harmless fun and for the most part, was just a game. I’ve had a lifelong interest in esoteric, metaphysical, spiritual, and occultic sciences. I can tell you from personal experience that Ouija boards DO work, yet what the manufacturers of the game ... more »

Sheldan Nidle, May, 05 2015

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 8 Chicchan, 3 Moan, 11 Ik (May, 05 2015)
Dratzo! We come excited about what is happening on your world. Our liaisons report that great progress is being made on setting up a secure and reliable system for the global transfers of your many different types of humanitarian and prosperity funds. These funds are currently concluding what has been a long and circuitous process to ensure their safe delivery to you. This month is beginning to shape up as the time when these funds can be safely given to you. This... more »

Transcending the Fear of Death – Part 1/2 -- Wes Annac

Transcending the Fear of Death Part 1/2 By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness Credit: Necolestephens.com
Death confronts all of us at one point, whether we face our own mortality or the mortality of someone we’re close with, but most people don’t know that it isn’t the end of life. We’re conditioned to think our loved ones are gone when they pass away, when in reality, they’re just as alive as ever in a different place. We empower death when we fear it, and we can transcend that fear with the understanding that we live in a deeply spiritual reality and our plane of existen... more »
The Benefactor of your Soul*Teacher Ophelius*Received by Chris MaurusMichigan, USA, April 26, 2015.
*Ophelius:* “Today, my dear friends, we would like to speak about what would be for many of you the ‘next step’ in your spiritual development. We understand how challenging it is to live and make your way on this most difficult planet with all of your many distractions and relationships competing for your attention. Like any relationship, you must invest time, attention, love, and nurturing, to develop something ‘lasting’ and ‘real,’ for to give only superficial attention or to make ... more »

The Awakening Of Society Is Just As Important As The Awakening Of O...

The Awakening Of Society Is Just As Important As The Awakening Of Our Self By Phillip J. Watt, Guest Writer for Wake Up World, May 7, 2015 [image: Why Spirituality is an Awakening of the Self and our Society]
Spirituality is a very personal affair regardless of the various pathways or disciplines that one may follow. Yet even though there is an abundance of avenues for spiritual endeavor, there is generally a universal agreement on the principle of unity. “If reality is unified, then we must also accept that everything is essentially equal.” There are many ways that one may be ... more »

Awakening Cellular Dreams with the Powerful Wesak Moon -- DL Zeta

Awakening Cellular Dreams with the Powerful Wesak MoonDL Zeta Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia. [image: DL Zeta]
Inside you, encoded in your DNA, sleeps the dream of the new time. Many of you have been awakening to this vision as its stirs more strongly within you during this powerful time. You agreed to awaken and join together at this time to bring the Earth to the new time when the healing energies of the divine feminine bring about many transformations. Today and over the next few days, the powerful Wesak Moon amps up and magnifies energies on the Earth plane, allowing many... more »

The Bells of Freedom Ring -- Emmanuel Dagher

The Bells of Freedom RingEnergy Forecast May 2015 Emmanuel Dagher Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.Dear friend, [image: Photo - Emmanuel]
What a profound honor it is for me to connect with you in this way again. On behalf of all humanity, thank you for choosing to be here at this time, to help elevate the consciousness of the planet by simply being you. After recently moving through some of the most highly charged energy we’ve ever experienced, many of us are noticing the old patterns of survival come up to the surface in our lives and in the lives of those around us. There’s just... more »

Help Stop Laws that Make Feeding Homeless Illegal -- Christina Sarich

Help Stop Laws that Make Feeding Homeless Illegal By Christina Sarich, Natural Society, May 6, 2015 [image: homeless_man_money_735_350_charity]
In 2012, Houston, Texas passed a law that would fine anyone giving food to to more than five people in public. Just recently, a 90-year old man was arrested for trying to feed some homeless people in his city. The homeless are increasingly being treated like lepers, with city ordinances that make helping them punishable with jail time. Churches are even spraying homeless people with freezing cold water when they linger in their alcoves. ... more »

New Awareness for a New Earth: Paradigms and Culture Minds -- Brend...

New Awareness for a New Earth: Paradigms and Culture Minds By Brendan D. Murphy, *Waking Times*, May 6, 2015 [image: Paradigm Shift]
*Note:* *The following passage is excerpted from Chapter 1 of The Grand Illusion: A Synthesis of Science and Spirituality by Brendan D. Murphy.* In a time of drastic change, it is the learners who inherit the future. The learned usually find themselves equipped to live in a world that no longer exists. —Eric Hoffer Kuhn states in The Structure of Scientific Revolutions that the actualization of a scientific paradigm is achieved by increasing the ext... more »

There Is Only One Solution To GMO Labeling -- Natasha Longo,

There Is Only One Solution To GMO Labeling By Natasha Longo, Prevent Disease, May 6, 2015
It’s a topic of furious debate and discussion, not only among consumers, but also public health specialists, nutritionists and industry experts, many who stand strong by their opinion that genetically modified organisms (GMO) foods should be labeled. Here’s why labeling GMO foods is an exercise in futility and why there’s only one way to ensure the public is informed about what’s in their food. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration currently requires labeling of GMO foods if the food... more »

Millions in China Crack Down on Polluters, Using App And Govt Help

Millions in China Crack Down on Polluters, Using App And Govt Help From The Good News Network, May 6, 2015 [image: Ma Jun App Video Capture 1]
The Chinese government continues to officially clean up their act. Thanks to a new mobile app–and government transparency– civilians now have the ability to view hourly updates of air and water pollution violations in their neighborhoods. That knowledge is being used to pressure polluting companies to make improvements. The app maker, environmentalist Ma Jun, had urged Chinese officials to make their pollution measurements public, and in a ... more »

3 Questions that Will Help You Harness the Energy You Need to Walk ...

3 Questions that Will Help You Harness the Energy You Need to Walk Your Soul’s Path By Linda Howe, Conscious Life News, May 6, 2015 [image: Photo: Lisa Howe-Ebright]
I have been infused with amazing energy simply by adjusting to this idea: that the life I’m currently living IS my soul’s path! Initially reluctant to accept this, I’m surprised, relieved, and feeling an influx of vitality and zest for living, more so than I have previously known. This enthusiasm delivers me to the threshold of new questions, including “What do I do with all this energy?” and “How do I use it for go... more »

E-Cigs Have 10x More Cancer Causing Ingredients Than Regular Cigare...

E-Cigs Have 10x More Cancer Causing Ingredients Than Regular Cigarettes By OrganicHealth, Thanks to Body Mind Soul Spirit. [image: E-Cigs Have 10x More Cancer Causing Ingredients Than Regular Cigarettes body mind soul spirit BodyMindSoulSpirit.comhttp://bodymindsoulspirit.com/]
Japanese scientists announced that e-cigarettes contain 10 times the level of cancer-causing carcinogens than its counterpart in the tobacco world. At one time, e-cigarettes were touted as the answer to smoking without the complication of so many dangers. The electronic nicotine products have increased... more »

How to Let Go When You’re Holding on Too Tight -- Andrea Schulman

How to Let Go When You’re Holding on Too Tight By Andrea Schulman, Raise Your Vibration Today, May 6, 2015 [image: How to Let Go]
How to Let Go When You’re Holding on Too Tight Are you trying to manifest something with the Law of Attraction (like a new car, career or more money), but despite all of your efforts it still stays out of grasp? This is a common problem among conscious creators. When you’re holding on too tight, the things you want will almost always stay out of reach. It’s important to know how to let go in order to get what you want. Most of us have seen evidence... more »

Archangel Haniel, 4 Mai 2015 -- Gülçin Önel

Archangel Haniel Message for 4-10 Mai 2015 Through Gülçin Önel Translation Arzu Altınay
You know what you do not want, now is the time to clarify what you do want; what do you wish to create and make be? When you let your energy to what is flowing from within you your path will proceed like the water running in its own course. Some of you are being completed towards that of which you knew the pieces to but could not see as a whole; some of you are after colors to be all colorful, experiencing tastes you have not tasted before. The lap you opened up to the light allowed ... more »

A Vision for the Highest Light

*The Vision Alignment Project* *A Vision for the Highest Light *
We envision us living in a world where everyone sees everyone else in their highest light, where everyone sees the Godspark in everyone else; and where everyone holds a vision in their minds of everyone else living their lives happily, healthfully, freely, abundantly, and fulfilled in every way. We imagine us living in a world where people everywhere now understand the difference between our preferences and our judgments; where we understand that each has their preferences (I like chocolate - you like vanilla), but th... more »

Wake up Call - May 06, 15 -- Mushaba via Nancy

Wake up Call Mushaba Team, Through Nancy Tate May 06, 15 Today is a day in which many of you will find the truth to be that which you've been searching for. You will find through various ways the truth that will set you free. It will open up your soul to the vastness of who you are and what you are here for in this lifetime and beyond. As you allow this new found freedom from within to explore that which you have been searching for, for so long, you will realize that it was a right in your beingness for all of this time, and that your lifetime has been one you chose in order ... more »

The Need for Worldwide Contro -- Sharmon via George

*The Need for Worldwide Contro**Secondary Midwayer Sharmon (MNO-6)*Message received by George BarnardIllawarra District, Australia, April 16, 2015. (This is merely the essence of the transmission).
*George:* “It’s so good to hear from you, young lady. We know we’re not the only ones by far to keep you busy, but it’s good to have you close again. You know how I feel, personally.” *Sharmon:* “We all know how you feel and how you labor to make ‘addicts’ of as many siblings as you can with the spiritual elixir of the Correcting Time. I have come to you this time specifically to talk ... more »

Soon everything will be Peace -- SaLuSa via Gabriel

Soon everything will be Peace Nothing coming to try to divert you from the path will be more powerful than what you carry on your heartSaLuSa - 05.02.2015 Through GabrielTranslation: Jéssica Braga from Portuguese
As you are more in touch with your SELF, you tend to see how the everyday situations are prone to be smoother and with less or no, fatigue. This, as you can see, is due to the natural energy on you that gives constant support and strength, as your innate nature is of balance, peace and harmony. Is this energy that the Masters who walked among you refer. The energy put in ... more »

Working with the gifts from the Higher SELF -- Mary via Gabriel

Working with the gifts from the Higher SELFMother Mary - 05.03.2015 Through Gabriel Translation: Jéssica Bragafrom Portuguese Beloved
Children, That the blessings of Love bring peace to your bodies, minds and hearts. Beloved, the time really is of silence, internalize and value what most precious ye have in the heart. Time to unite the heart with the mind, teaching to the thoughts the magic of the love and fulfillment. Time to perceive that the true treasures ye accumulate on Earth are your pure actions and that, in it, you will leave your footprints of Light for future generati... more »

Transcending the Fear of Death – Part 2/2 -- Wes Annac

Transcending the Fear of Death Part 2/2 By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness*Concluded from Part 1* Credit: Alanpeck.blogspot.com
RamanaMaharishi also points out that it isn’t the physical body we’re afraid to lose – it’s the conscious awareness that exists within and around it. “If you trace this fear to the object, the loss of which gives rise to it, you will find that that object is not the body, but the mind which functions in it and through which the environment and the attractive world is known as sights, sounds, smells, etc. “Many a man would be too glad to be rid of his d... more »

SaLuSa 8 May 2015 -- Mike Quinsey

SaLuSa, 8 May 2015Through Mike Quinsey
We are pleased that people are beginning to accept that the changes are really starting to take place. Patience is of course required as the first event will not take place until the right time, and only after it has been firmly established and those involved are absolutely prepared. It has taken time to reach this point as the arrangements require the co-operation of many countries. All is proceeding well and when we tell you that the change will come soon, it is an indication of how far the plan has evolved. Naturally the cleansing will ... more »

You Must Have a Plan -- Terence McKenna (videos)

Terence McKenna: “You Must Have a Plan” and “Distrust Ideology and Trust Yourself”
Videos In these two videos, Terence McKenna encourages us to find self-empowerment by liberating ourselves from external beliefs and institutions that rob our power and can cause us to miss out on every experience – creative, spiritual or otherwise – that life has to offer. I hope they help you as much as they’ve helped me. *Terence McKenna: You Must Have a Plan* *Terence McKenna: Distrust Ideology and Trust Yourself* URL: http://wp.me/p1Fiwj-bWt *All articles ... more »

GMO Labeling Has No Support from 2016 Presidential Candidates -- We...

Are You Surprised? GMO Labeling Has No Support from 2016 Presidential Candidates By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness Credit: Onegreenplanet.org
It’s no secret that our ruling bodies and the figureheads we’re led to believe are ‘for the people’ actually play for the mega corporations that are destroying our planet, and when it comes to the crucial subject of GMO labeling, there’s almost nobody we can trust in government to do something. Our elected leaders won’t help us on this issue, and it becomes clearer and clearer by the day that we have to do something as informed citizens. ... more »

Music Can Show the Way -- Wes Annac

Music Can Show the Way By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness Credit: Shankarramani.com
If you read my articles often, you probably know that I think music is one of the most spiritual things we can enjoy. I have reggae music to thank for this opinion, and I’ve always been impressed by how Rastas and other spiritual musicians impart their perspectives and philosophies into their music. No matter how we feel about life and spirituality, if we practice music in conjunction with meditation or another form of consciousness exploration, it can help us elevate our consciousness while ... more »

The Relationship Between Energy and Currency -- Pao L. Chang

The Relationship Between Energy and Currency By Pao L. Chang, Waking Times, May 7, 2015 [image: Coins Under Water]
To find out how energy and currency are related, you need to look beyond the definition of the word currency. This means that you may need to research its origins and use phonetics to help you find the connection between energy and currency. Once you figure out how energy and currency are related, you will eventually know how currency is being used to steal your energy and time. The Overt Definition of Energy and Currency Merriam-Webster.com defines energy as the “... more »

Chilling: How Monsanto’s Agent Orange is Still Used Today -- Christ...

Chilling: How Monsanto’s Agent Orange is Still Used Today By Christina Sarich, Natural Society, May 6, 2015 [image: gas_mask_toxic_735_250]
*Are you eating America’s left-over chemical warfare to be used as agricultural poison on our food supply?* *“Between 1962 and 1971, US military forces sprayed **millions of gallons of herbicides over South Vietnam. Agent Orange accounted for much of the total sprayed.”* ~ NAS Press Release – July 28, 1993. The legacy of Agent Orange and Monsanto’s attempt to defoliate the hiding places of the Viet Cong is still apparent in modern Vietnam... more »

May 2015 Energy Forecast -- Lee Harris

May 2015 Energy Forecast By Lee Harris Thanks to Golden Age of Gaia.(Transcribed and edited from Lee’s live video message.) Hi everybody, and welcome to the Energy Forecast for May 2015. Time is flying by and so are the energies. In last month’s forecast, I mentioned to you that April would feel wider than March. March was a bit of a crazy, intense month, and while April wasn’t without its intensity, there was certainly more of a feeling of spaciousness. Until that is, this past week or so; the last week of April. *Sensitivity issues through May* Many of you will have felt sens... more »

USA: Low-Cost Organic Grocery Chain -- Carey Wedler

Whole Foods Announces New, Low-Cost Organic Grocery Chain By Carey Wedler, Anti Media, May 7, 2015
*(ANTIMEDIA)* Whole Foods announced Wednesday that it will launch a new, low-priced grocery chain that carries organic and natural foods. It will be “cool, hip, and technology-oriented” and cater to millennials who are health conscious but cannot afford to shop at Whole Foods. The announcement of the new chain comes as increased demand for organic food is sweeping the nation. Co-CEO Walter Robb said: “This marketplace continues to grow and explode, and I think we think by creatin... more »

Meditation Literally Rebuilds Your Brain -- Alternative Daily

Meditation Literally Rebuilds Your Brain By AlternativeDaily Thanks to In5D.com. [image: Meditation Literally Rebuilds Your Brain]
By now, pretty much all of us know and accept that meditation provides a plethora of benefits, including reduced tension and stress and improved focus and concentration. However, how and why meditation does this has long remained unknown—until now! Harvard University scientists have published the results of an 8-week study that used magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to examine the effects of meditation on the brain. Participants in the study practice... more »

Sacred Selfishness -- Nanice Ellis

Sacred Selfishness By Nanice Ellis, Contributing Writer for Wake Up World, May 8, 2015 [image: Sacred Selfishness - Artwork "Warpaint" album cover by Warpaint]
For many of us, being called “selfish” is worse than any four letter word that you can imagine. In fact, the fear of being labeled “selfish” often causes us to ignore our own important needs and deepest desires. When our entire lives are shaped around the foreboding dread of appearing selfish, not only do we suppress expression, we also disregard what would bring us the most joy in life. We might even stay trapped in jobs a... more »

Twelve Things You Were Not Taught in School... -- Michael Michalko

Twelve Things You Were Not Taught in School About Creative Thinking By Michael Michalko, *CreativeThinking*, Thanks to Body Mind Soul Spirit. [image: Twelve Things You Were Not Taught in School About Creative Thinking body mind soul spirit BodyMindSoulSpirit.com http://bodymindsoulspirit.com/] 1.
*You are creative*. The artist is not a special person, each one of us is a special kind of artist. Every one of us is born a creative, spontaneous thinker. The only difference between people who are creative and people who are not is a simple belief. Creative people believe they are ... more »

Your New Relationship with Money, Part 1 -- Michael via Meredith

Your New Relationship with Money Part 1 Message from the Archangel MichaelChanneled by Meredith Murphyhttp://www.expectwonderful.com 07 May 2015 [image: Money Soar Fest from Expect Wonderful]
*Declaring Your Intent & Initiating Your Orientation to Money **(**Part 1 of 3)* Dear Friends, We are so happy to be with you today. We are your family of light. We are the angelic realm, with the heavenly host, and I am Archangel Michael. We join with the Council of the Golden Dawn Temple, the specific lineage with which Meredith is affiliated, and you, and your entire entourage, as we...more »

Benjamin Fulford: 05:05:2015

Chaos in US as international bankruptcy of US Fed faction sinks in May 5, 2015 Author: Benjamin Fulford
Chaos is increasing inside the United States as the US Khazarian controlled faction of the Federal Reserve Board continues to be shunned by most of the world. In response, the Khazarians are desperately trying to provoke race riots or otherwise get arms bearing US citizens to fight the US armed forces and police. At the same time, the US armed forces and agencies are moving against both Israel and their US based Khazarian proxies, notably the Bush/Clinton/Rockefeller crime family... more »

COBRA: European Breakthrough Conferences Report

COBRA European Breakthrough Conferences Report The European series of conferences began with the conference in Konstanz, Germany. You can read the report from that conference here:http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2015/03/march-monthly-update-another... And read the fairly accurate notes from the conference here: http://recreatingbalance1.blogspot.com/2015/03/notes-from-cobra-kon... http://recreatingbalance1.blogspot.com/2015/04/notes-from-cobra-and...http://recreatingbalance1.blogspot.com/2015/04/notes-from-cobra-and... http://recreatingbalance1.blogspot.com/2015/04/not... more »

Secret Space Program: Countdown to Exposure! -- David Wilcock

Secret Space Program Countdown to Exposure! by David Wilcock May 6, 2015, 12:00 pm
The truth is far, far stranger than fiction. We can barely even imagine the world we will have once the Secret Space Program is exposed and the change is complete. Very tangible steps are now being made in that direction! *[Updated Next Morning:* Pullquotes added and new sections included for clarification of some comments. The new sections have red-colored headlines.] *IT'S HARD TO IMAGINE WHAT DISCLOSURE WILL REALLY BE LIKE* Are we surrounded by multiple different groups of intelligent, ...more »

The Benefactor of your Soul -- Ophelius via Chris

The Benefactor of your Soul*Teacher Ophelius*Received by Chris MaurusMichigan, USA, April 26, 2015.
*Ophelius:* “Today, my dear friends, we would like to speak about what would be for many of you the ‘next step’ in your spiritual development. We understand how challenging it is to live and make your way on this most difficult planet with all of your many distractions and relationships competing for your attention. Like any relationship, you must invest time, attention, love, and nurturing, to develop something ‘lasting’ and ‘real,’ for to give only superficial attention or to make ... more »

The Real Earth -- Butterfly via Natalie

The Real Earth by Butterfly Moon Channelled through Natalie Glasson 8th May 2015 Sacred School of OmNa [image: Image]
A deep swell of love surrounds your being from the Fairy Kingdom, filling your entire being with nourishment and sacred vibrations from the Fairy Kingdom. I am Butterfly Moon; I am a communicator on behalf of the Fairy Kingdom, sharing the wisdom of the Fairy Kingdom with those on the Earth as well as across the entire universe of the Creator. The Fairy Kingdom wishes me to share with you a message concerning the healing of Mother Earth as well as the remembranc... more »

Personal Transformation Is on the Horizon -- Wes Annac

Personal Transformation Is on the Horizon By Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness Credit: Beyondascension.blogspot.com
“To be free, you’ve got to be brave.” – Ziggy Marley On an individual and collective level, we’re all undergoing a profound transformation that most people don’t realize is occurring. We stand on the cusp of a new era, and various signs point to the inevitable and ongoing destruction of our current way of being. This destruction will lead us all to make some intense changes to the way we’ve lived our lives, and the transformative process has to be lived out... more »

The Natural World Is Our Teacher -- Wes Annac

The Natural World Is Our Teacher By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness Credit: Pinterest.com

Every new day is an opportunity to explore ourselves and our planet, but it’s hard to explore the world when we’re too busy rushing around every day to get out, open our eyes and let the earth teach us a thing or two. It doesn’t matter how far along the spiritual path we feel like we are – getting out to nature and learning from its simplistic (yet impressively intricate) beauty seems like one of the best ways to elevate our consciousness and our understanding of what life truly is. W... more »

Solar Flare integration insights -- Denize

Solar Flare integration insightsImpact of X Solar FlareBy Denize *[image: Photo de Deniz Denize.]*
The X Solar Flares are intense and you can feel when they reach the Earth's Magnetic Field. Get ready to do intense emotional releasing. Everything needs to come up. Right side of the body might be heavy or your blood pressure could challenge you these days. Left side could feel numb as well. Mind is in the repairing and rebooting mode. Drink clean water, do color visualizations to keep the energy flowing within your system. Many things will come up about the self that you no long... more »

Sirian Mothership 8 May 2015 -- Phil LightBody

Sirian Mothership 8 May 2015 By Phil LightBody
*We on the Mothership lovingly deliver these updates to refresh your spirits, for your enjoyment and so to recover a healthy relaxed attitude.* *Sirian Mothership 8 May 2015* Your lives are under a great deal of pressure yet a shimmer of hope shines through. Situations can only go so low, then they turn around. All is in accordance with your soul contract. The rough road is desirable only for soul growth, still often times you feel like you have bitten off more than you can chew. Life in duality is poignant so you naturally feel li... more »

BBS taken off air as James & Alfred discuss False Flag (vid...

BBS taken off air as James Gilliland & Alfred Webre discuss Sept 23, 2015 False Flag Posted by James Rathey on May 9, 2015
*All articles are of the respective authors and/or publishers responsibility. * *No religious or political belief is defended here. * *Individually you can be helped to find your Truth that is different of everyone. * *Please respect all credits. * Archives:http://rayviolet.blogspot.com/search?q=Alfred Webre Like this! please bookmark. It is updated daily: http://violetflame.biz.ly(email:nai@violetflame.biz.ly)... more »

The Temple of Light, and the Day of Reckoning -- Sananda via Kathryn

*Chapter 25 of The New Scriptures, **by Sananda (Jesus). (*)* *The Temple of Light, and the Day of Reckoning* In the months that have passed since we first wrote the first 24 chapters of the New Scriptures, a new day has dawned on Planet Earth. I will not enumerate all the monumental events that have transpired, but I can assure you, you will be amazed when you learn the true history of this period, and what the "boots on the ground" have been able to accomplish. You are beginning to grasp the importance of our cooperative arrangement between the Company of Heaven, Mother and Fathe... more » 

The Prepare For Change Newsletter! - May 8, 2015

The Prepare For Change Newsletter! May 8, 2015 prepareforchange.net Greeting from Dov and Raissa of the Renaissance Group. I personally have gone to some amazing shows…from Opera to Orchestra to Opera Rock.. Here in LA… The opera was about Hercules performed by the LA Opera, a new score redone to the movie Hercules and the Haunted World, by Mario Bava, who broke a lot of ground in filmmaking as he was a cinematographer and his visuals are stunning, and the new score by Patrick Morganelli, which was played live by the Opera Orchestra and sung live by the opera cast brought this film... more »

A Vision for Our Identity

*The Vision Alignment Project* *A Vision for Our Identity * We see a world where everyone knows that they are more than their name; that they are more than their body; that they are the Being, the Spirit, the Essence, that resides within the body, and when the body has completed its journey here on planet Earth, the Spirit continues on into forever. We see those who previously identified with their name and their body ("I am so and so," or "I am my body") having awakened to their new identity, an identity within the larger scheme of things that one carries with them from body to bod... more »

The One Great Gift -- Mentori via Lytske

The One Great Gift*Teacher:A Mentori Spokesperson*Message received by LytskeUrantia, February 4, 2015. *Mentor:* “The one great gift all mortals share, without exception, is time. The value of time is incalculable, for who can evaluate time? Time is only an immeasurable part of eternity, consisting of moments, but it is a most important commodity as time in eternity allows for evolving humans to make good and right use of their time. Still, most mortals live life as if they exist outside of eternity whilst each moment counts to make your short-lived existence here on the planet wor... more »

The Angels: Living with Paradox -- Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon Journal The Angels Living with Paradox by Eliza Ayres *The Angels: Living with Paradox *
Note to Reader: It seems that whenever I determine not to do something, I end up doing it. That is living with paradox and being willing to follow the ebb and flow of our inner being... We are here alongside you in the eternal Now even as you step into a new sense of self. You are re-membering who and what you were, are and will be beyond the temporary boundaries of the flesh that you wear. You are not your body. You are not the ideas and conditioning of your childhood and cul... more »

You would not have the desire without the means to fulfill it. Gabr...

The Means to Fulfill Your Desires We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of *The Gabriel Messages* to provide insight and inspiration that we can apply every day to our busy lives. For this week's issue, the *Gabriel Message Card* that was chosen stimulates my creative opportunities and the deepest desires of my heart. *The Gabriel Message* card for this week *You would not have the desire without the means to fulfill it.* [image: Shanta Gabriel]It has been said that inherent in every problem is its solution. It is the same with your desires. Some part of you beli...more »

Spiritual Revolution: What Do We Want? -- Wes Annac

Spiritual Revolution: What Do We Want?By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness Credit: Clipartist.net
I don’t know how any of you feel about our current time or how you want to contribute to this massive social/spiritual revolution, but personally, my goals are simple. I want to use creativity – writing, music and anything else that seems to provide a path into a higher consciousness – to help the world. I want to give my perspective on the various important issues that are emerging in our society today, and I want to use the awesome power of spirit and what some people call the ‘high... more »

Are We There Yet? -- Eliza Ayres

Blue Dragon Journal Journal Entry 05.10.2015 Are We There Yet? by Eliza Ayres *Journal Entry 05.10.2015 -
Are We There Yet? * “Where are we going?” Perhaps you have been wondering this, feeling this, thinking this sentiment. As well as, “What’s going on?” Even people whom you would have thought never to wake up are noticing that things are not functioning as usual. The weather patterns are different. People are… well, more intense. Things once loved are dropping away, sometimes in a short amount of time. And it feels like we’re living lifetimes within a matter of days and e... more »

The Power of Imagination -- Owen K Waters

*Spiritual Dynamics Newsletter Spiritual Growth, Vitality and Wellness * *The Power of Imaginationby Owen K Waters*
In the dream state, you create any reality that you desire. In a dream, you can be with anyone you imagine and in any surroundings that you choose. In a dream, you might be walking through the local scenery, then suddenly switch to driving in a car and, finally, be flying through the air to get somewhere more quickly. The background scenery can change from one scene to another in a split-second. When you awake, you may dismiss the dream as an imaginary, fast-changing ... more »

How You Can Manually Change the World: Turn Off Your TV -- Bernie S...

How You Can Manually Change the World: Turn Off Your TV By Bernie Suarez, *Waking Times*, May 8, 2015 [image: Kill Your TV Television]
It’s been called the greatest mind control device known to humanity, and amazingly it’s the one addiction that when truly broken can most change your life forever. Yes, that’s how bad this problem of mind control has become. You can cut the degree of mind control deception with a knife, it’s so thick. Freeing oneself from such a deep level of deception is a mental freedom you can only truly understand if you have experienced it yourself. Consider ... more »

US Forest Service Puts Nestlé on Warning -- Christina Sarich

Almost 200,000 Signatures Have Made a Difference: US Forest Service Puts Nestlé on Warning By Christina Sarich, Natural Society, May 9, 2015 [image: Photo: Justin Sullivan/Getty Image]
The US Forest Service has directly contacted Nestlé, reports Credo, where a petition was launched to stop the water-privatizing company from *stealing California’s water* through the ambivalence of one of the arms of the United States Departments of Agriculture. The Forest Service told Nestlé: *“Should the drought continue, as we all expect it will, the State or local authorities may make further... more »

Court Rules That NSA Phone Data Collection Is Illegal -- John Vibes

Court Rules That NSA Phone Data Collection Is Illegal By John Vibes, Thanks to The Mind Unleashed. This week, a federal appeals court ruled that the controversial NSA spy program which collects phone records is actually illegal. This is one of the spy programs that Edward Snowden helped to expose with his series of leaks in 2013. Up until now, the NSA and the US government have maintained that their program was legal under the Patriot Act. However, the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Manhattan ruled this Thursday that the Patriot Act did not authorize the National Securi... more »

Knowing Darkness, Being Light -- Will Harader

Knowing Darkness, Being Light By Will Harader, The Galactic Free Press, May 7, 2015
It’s a well known fact to the dualistic mind that you can’t have light without darkness. This is one of the fundamentals of duality, that if you have one thing, there must also be its opposite. It’s something basic not only to religion, but science as well. It has become “common knowledge” and it’s simply assumed to be true. There is a Light without darkness. Though you can’t know light without darkness, you can be Light without darkness. To understand this, you first need to see the differen... more »

Where Is Your Soul Located? -- Gloria Wendroff

Where Is Your Soul Located? Heavenletters Received by Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters.org, May 9, 2015 [image: heaven_logo_large]
God said: Your life is never half over. Every day you are just beginning life. You experience life in made-up increments of time. All the while, you are simply an Earthling having a dream. You are new every day. There is another day and another day. Each day is new, and so are you new every day. Today you are not who you seemed to be yesterday. You are, indeed, every day a new rose unfolding and unfolding before My very eyes. And, you are, indeed...more »

After Legalizing Medical Marijuana, Puerto Rico Bans Smoking It -- ...

After Legalizing Medical Marijuana, Puerto Rico Bans Smoking It By John Vibes, Anti Media, May 8, 2014,
(ANTIMEDIA) Politicians in Puerto Rico have decided that although they will allow medical marijuana to become legal, they will still be imposing legal penalties on people who are caught smoking the plant, even if they have a prescription. While it is true that ingesting cannabis orally is far more healthy than smoking it, people should have the free choice to decide what they want to do with their own body, whether they have a prescription or not. “Smoking marijuana is not ... more »

The Joys of Retreating from the World (for a while) -- Steve Taylor

The Joys of Retreating from the World (for a while) By Steve Taylor Ph.D, Wake Up World, May 10, 2015 [image: solitude01]
It’s easy for us to wear ourselves out in the world, dashing from one place to the next, our minds immersed in the tasks of our jobs and the other duties which make up our lives. With so much noise and busy-ness around us, it’s easy for us to lose our grounding, even our sense of identity. There is often a lot of noise inside us too. The busy-ness around us triggers thoughts and associations inside our heads, so that even when we’re not active our minds a... more »

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service